Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,909 members, 7,872,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:04 AM

No Be Foil Paper Be That” – Portable Stirs Reactions As He Acquires New Teeth Gr - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / No Be Foil Paper Be That” – Portable Stirs Reactions As He Acquires New Teeth Gr (1768 Views)

Nigerian Musician, Portable Stirs Reactions As He Shares Pictures Of Himself In / Singer L.A.X Acquires New Car Worth 20 Million / Lil Wayne’s Daughter Buys BOYFRIEND YFN Lucci Brand New TEETH!! (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Be Foil Paper Be That” – Portable Stirs Reactions As He Acquires New Teeth Gr by ExclusiveBet: 3:33pm On Apr 19, 2023
Singer Portable has received a new teeth grill from his wife, Zainab Badmus, in honor of her birthday.

Taking to Instagram, Portable joined the likes of Burna Boy, Adekunle Gold, and others to display his newly acquired tooth grills in gorgeous pictures.

He admitted that his wife had persuaded him to purchase the grill in recognition of her birthday.

“Ika of Africa. Dr Zeh Nation. Many many inspiration”.

The photos have since sparked reactions as fans took to his comment section to mock and hail him.

One Snowflakes wrote, “No be foil paper be that so

One Fimy baby wrote, “Our king teeth worth million naira.

One Pappyg wrote, “Your own things dey always different

One holding back tears wrote, “Nah your thing dea always dea different

One Trinity guy wrote, “The teeth diamond is worth 100 million dollars

One Inioluwa beddings wrote, “Nibo latin jasi bayii Shey Na so d thing be Abi nah foil paper be your own

“Mama ZEH, You are my life”- Portable celebrates wife, Zainab on her birthday, promises her a seven-course dinner
On his wife Zainab Badmus‘ birthday, street musician Habeeb Okikiola, also known as Portable, made a promise to her.

She has been promised a seven-course dinner by the contentious singer tonight to honor her birthday.

He thanked his wife in a heartfelt letter to her for positively altering his life.

He observed that when new people enter one’s life, they often completely transform it for the better, just as his wife did.

She is his life, he said, calling her his precious wife.

“Mama ZEH Queen Zazuu @omobewaji_ewatomi_oluwaferanmi Congratulations honey! You have circled the Sun again and it’s your Birthday! I wish you the best, and a seven-course dinner tonight.
“Every now and then someone comes into your life and they turn it upside down in a good way, and you are that someone for me! You are my life and I wish you a very happy birthday”. My precious wife….. Mama ZEH”.

Re: No Be Foil Paper Be That” – Portable Stirs Reactions As He Acquires New Teeth Gr by PerfectStranger(m): 3:36pm On Apr 19, 2023
Gold slug geng Mr zazu cheesy

This one resemble charcoal abeg grin

2 Likes

Re: No Be Foil Paper Be That” – Portable Stirs Reactions As He Acquires New Teeth Gr by walosky(m): 4:04pm On Apr 19, 2023
Na these teeth my man go take chop Amara ?
Re: No Be Foil Paper Be That” – Portable Stirs Reactions As He Acquires New Teeth Gr by Beebah321(f): 4:16pm On Apr 19, 2023
See better wife cheesy
Re: No Be Foil Paper Be That” – Portable Stirs Reactions As He Acquires New Teeth Gr by MechanicMike: 9:37pm On Apr 29, 2023
Beebah321:
See better wife cheesy

Babe are u lightskin and do u hav yansh I beg? wink
Re: No Be Foil Paper Be That” – Portable Stirs Reactions As He Acquires New Teeth Gr by Beebah321(f): 10:11am On Apr 30, 2023
MechanicMike:

Babe are u lightskin and do u hav yansh I beg? wink
nope
Re: No Be Foil Paper Be That” – Portable Stirs Reactions As He Acquires New Teeth Gr by JoyousFurnitire(m): 9:07pm On Apr 30, 2023
Beebah321:
nope

Lies. Lol where have you been?
Re: No Be Foil Paper Be That” – Portable Stirs Reactions As He Acquires New Teeth Gr by Beebah321(f): 1:56pm On May 05, 2023
JoyousFurnitire:

Lies. Lol where have you been?
Lol cheesy
I no go anywhere ooo, I dey.
Re: No Be Foil Paper Be That” – Portable Stirs Reactions As He Acquires New Teeth Gr by JoyousFurnitire(m): 3:22pm On May 05, 2023
Beebah321:
Lol cheesy
I no go anywhere ooo, I dey.

No o for days abi weeks I didn't see your post, was worried for you babe embarassed

1 Like

Re: No Be Foil Paper Be That” – Portable Stirs Reactions As He Acquires New Teeth Gr by Beebah321(f): 3:33pm On May 05, 2023
JoyousFurnitire:

No o for days abi weeks I didn't see your post, was worried for you babe embarassed
Aww no worry yourself. I dey alright smiley
What about u? I hope you're fine wink
Re: No Be Foil Paper Be That” – Portable Stirs Reactions As He Acquires New Teeth Gr by JoyousFurnitire(m): 5:10pm On May 05, 2023
Beebah321:
Aww no worry yourself. I dey alright smiley
What about u? I hope you're fine wink

Glad you're okay smiley

Yea I'm doing fine, thank you
Re: No Be Foil Paper Be That” – Portable Stirs Reactions As He Acquires New Teeth Gr by Beebah321(f): 1:53pm On May 06, 2023
JoyousFurnitire:

Glad you're okay smiley

Yea I'm doing fine, thank you
you're welcome smiley
Take care of yourself cheesy
Re: No Be Foil Paper Be That” – Portable Stirs Reactions As He Acquires New Teeth Gr by JoyousFurnitire(m): 7:47pm On May 06, 2023
Beebah321:
you're welcome smiley
Take care of yourself cheesy

Sure I will.

You too smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dolph Lundgren Finally Becomes An American Citizen After 40 Years / Fans Reacts As Glimpses Of Yemi Alade's Leaks In Viral Video And Pics / The World's 100 Most Powerful Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.