Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,837 members, 7,872,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:37 PM

'Breakfast Was Served Very Hot’: Fintiri Jokes After Receiving Certificate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Breakfast Was Served Very Hot’: Fintiri Jokes After Receiving Certificate (19230 Views)

"We Will Retire Atiku To Fombina" - VP Shettima Jokes After Tribunal Victory / Dino Melaye Receiving Certificate Of Clearance To Contest For Primary Election / Rochas Speech After Receiving Certificate Of Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Breakfast Was Served Very Hot’: Fintiri Jokes After Receiving Certificate by juman(m): 12:57pm On Apr 20, 2023
The election was very imperfect.
If apc is determined to get the state from him they will surely get it.

He should be thanking the president for allowing him to win.

The election was close, hence it was easy for apc to steal it.

He should be thanking the president.

1 Like

Re: 'Breakfast Was Served Very Hot’: Fintiri Jokes After Receiving Certificate by SMARTMOTORS(m): 12:58pm On Apr 20, 2023
He just brought the Music, Movie and Political circle under one peaceful umbrella in one sentence.....oga just Serve ur people well!
Re: 'Breakfast Was Served Very Hot’: Fintiri Jokes After Receiving Certificate by OloyeVIII: 12:59pm On Apr 20, 2023
On Gaad!
Re: 'Breakfast Was Served Very Hot’: Fintiri Jokes After Receiving Certificate by LaughterLA: 1:01pm On Apr 20, 2023
Jack500:
We must commend INEC for doing the right thing.

Any election won by APC is rigging, but those won by other party is credible! Keep fooling yourself.
APC have never won any free and fair election since 2015
Re: 'Breakfast Was Served Very Hot’: Fintiri Jokes After Receiving Certificate by juman(m): 1:03pm On Apr 20, 2023
Apc can still get the state from him from the court.
He should mind his speech.
He should not talk carelessly.

If apc determined to get the state from him and get it, the heaven would not fall.

The president was nice to him.
We remember how Obasanjo rigged elections.
He rigged and seized south west states except Lagos.
Governor Lawal of kwara state went to him before election Obasanjo told him pdp will win election.
Re: 'Breakfast Was Served Very Hot’: Fintiri Jokes After Receiving Certificate by Seagodess(f): 1:09pm On Apr 20, 2023
JASONjnr:
Congratulations to him....

My previous comment about him really draw alot of comments about his activeness in development and projects....

I will revisit the state again.... The last time I was there, my boss had a wedding ceremony there so I went with him. And I wasn't impressed...

Although Adamaw6ladies are very and extremely beautiful and I hope to marry one some day....
you are a fool.. Marrying for the physical beauty?
Re: 'Breakfast Was Served Very Hot’: Fintiri Jokes After Receiving Certificate by Decent09(m): 1:11pm On Apr 20, 2023
Re: 'Breakfast Was Served Very Hot’: Fintiri Jokes After Receiving Certificate by JaystitchesEmpi: 1:31pm On Apr 20, 2023
Everybody go chop breakfast 😂

Did you know TimeArena is running a Gentleman's sales on all-male wristwatches?

They are giving a massive price splash on all their male wristwatches and the sales is ending on Saturday.

Click on the link below to see what they have for you👇👇

https://www.nairaland.com/7167075/sell-quality-wristwatches-only/13#down
Re: 'Breakfast Was Served Very Hot’: Fintiri Jokes After Receiving Certificate by BeanX(m): 1:49pm On Apr 20, 2023
Go and continue your good work Fintiri..
Re: 'Breakfast Was Served Very Hot’: Fintiri Jokes After Receiving Certificate by senatordave1(m): 1:58pm On Apr 20, 2023
LaughterLA:

APC have never won any free and fair election since 2015

Why do you say so
Re: 'Breakfast Was Served Very Hot’: Fintiri Jokes After Receiving Certificate by Obiebanks007(m): 2:20pm On Apr 20, 2023
Belteshazzar1:
The thing shock that woman wey wan take over power by all means.....

She no waste time begin read appreciation letter grin grin grin
Re: 'Breakfast Was Served Very Hot’: Fintiri Jokes After Receiving Certificate by Blupen969(m): 2:33pm On Apr 20, 2023
juman:
This man talk too much.
You don't know what it feels like to win against all odds
Re: 'Breakfast Was Served Very Hot’: Fintiri Jokes After Receiving Certificate by penearth(m): 2:34pm On Apr 20, 2023
A bigger reclaimer is coming throtd supreme court. Nigeria had earn mandate that was stolen shall be vomittted
Re: 'Breakfast Was Served Very Hot’: Fintiri Jokes After Receiving Certificate by SisterAnn(f): 6:08pm On Apr 20, 2023
dustmalik:
The same Fintiri that was caught on video telling Atiku "We beat them wotowoto", even before the collation of the presidential election results was finished. He seems to have a knack for saying nonsense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsDqLw7Trqk
Madam puunani don chop breakfast.
Re: 'Breakfast Was Served Very Hot’: Fintiri Jokes After Receiving Certificate by Seagodess(f): 6:57pm On Apr 20, 2023
JASONjnr:

See me see Wahala oh..... Am I supposed to marry am ugly baffon like you with zero character?

Useless goat!
useless elephant.. chimp,,so my advice is now a bad thing? Don't just come here and wail tomorrow after DNA test
Re: 'Breakfast Was Served Very Hot’: Fintiri Jokes After Receiving Certificate by tnerro1(m): 9:16pm On Apr 20, 2023
Chai, so that woman was also a crook, and I wanted her to win but not with the method she chose
Re: 'Breakfast Was Served Very Hot’: Fintiri Jokes After Receiving Certificate by Namigotalktru: 9:40pm On Apr 20, 2023
He has been there for four years what has he achieved? Adamawa forever using no sense to select governors. More suffering, more looting.
Re: 'Breakfast Was Served Very Hot’: Fintiri Jokes After Receiving Certificate by JASONjnr(m): 12:05am On Apr 21, 2023
Seagodess:
useless elephant.. chimp,,so my advice is now a bad thing? Don't just come here and wail tomorrow after DNA test

You called me a fool and asked if I was marrying for physical beauties and you're now telling me that you were advising me? Are you this stupid?

Do you think that every beautiful girl out there are cheats? Or worthless?

What's your problem with beautiful women? Is it because you're really ugly? Or you are shapeless?

What's your problem exactly? And how can I help you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Breakfast Was Served Very Hot’: Fintiri Jokes After Receiving Certificate by Seagodess(f): 12:18am On Apr 21, 2023
JASONjnr:

You called me a fool and asked if I was marrying for physical beauties and you're now telling me that you were advising me? Are you this stupid?

Do you think that every beautiful girl out there are cheats? Or worthless?

What's your problem with beautiful women? Is it because you're really ugly? Or you are shapeless?

What's you're problem exactly? And how can I help you?
get lost
Re: 'Breakfast Was Served Very Hot’: Fintiri Jokes After Receiving Certificate by FantasyWolf(m): 7:14am On Apr 21, 2023
This got me laughing hard 😂😂
Re: 'Breakfast Was Served Very Hot’: Fintiri Jokes After Receiving Certificate by sageb: 12:10pm On Apr 21, 2023

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Visits College of Nursing Sciences Kaduna, Donates N10m (Pics) / Buhari To Launch Helicopters In Lagos For Police Patrol / You’ve Failed The North, ACF, 17 Arewa Groups Tell Buhari, Northern Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.