Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,739 members, 7,945,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 02:18 PM

My Experience With Kayanmata - Is It Really Juju? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Experience With Kayanmata - Is It Really Juju? (782 Views)

Jaruma Shocks Nigerians As She Publishes Expensive Price Of Kayanmata Products / Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" / P'square Breaks Up Again? "Nyash Go Open You'll Know Blood Is Thicker Than Juju" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With Kayanmata - Is It Really Juju? by Holuwarseun15(m): 2:06pm On Apr 20, 2023
I used to think that Kayanmata was just a scary name, until a friend introduced me to its supposed "powers."

According to her, it could help a woman attract and keep a man, among other things. At first, I was skeptical and dismissed it as mere superstition. But as I delved deeper into the world of Kayanmata, I discovered that there are those who swear by its efficacy, and those who believe it to be nothing more than juju.

However, the question remains, is Kayanmata juju or not? Let's me take you through my personal experience as I unravel the truth behind its powers.

Read Here:

https://www.thefrenchupdatez.tk/2023/03/is-kayanmata-juju-or-not-see-3-things.html

(1) (Reply)

I Never Pray For Murphy Afolabi, He Was Acting Herbalist In Movies – Video / Burnaboy Throws A Shade At Brymo: Hustle Make You No Go Fall Off Like Brymo",Vid / Miss Universe Nigeria, Mitchel Ihezue And Prince Nicolas White Wedding (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.