Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,656 members, 7,951,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 10:23 PM

Why Pay MORE, When You Can Get A Better Deal For LESS On WEBSITE - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Why Pay MORE, When You Can Get A Better Deal For LESS On WEBSITE (127 Views)

Why Pay Rent When You Can RENT-TO-OWN / Why Pay Inspection Fee To Agents? / Why Pay House Rent When You Have The Opportunity Of Being A Landlord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Pay MORE, When You Can Get A Better Deal For LESS On WEBSITE by itcloud: 3:35pm On Apr 20, 2023
ARE YOU STILL DOING BUSINESS IN THIS ERA WITHOUT A WEBSITE?

Listen to what the world's richest man has to say to you...

“If your business is not on the internet, then your business will soon be out of business.” – Bill Gates

There are currently over 5 billion internet users in the world, and the easiest way to reach them is through your website. Your website serves as your online office. Without it, your business is hidden from billions of people and you miss out on many opportunities.

I am Bill, a proficient graphic designer and website developer with years of expertise. I realize that most business owners do not have a website because creating one can cost a fortune. As a matter of fact, an average website costs between N50,000 and N200,000, not many businesses can foot that bill.

So I decided to help out with a promo to create 30 websites for 30 businesses at a cost of N30,000. Yes, you read right. For ONLY N30,000 you can now get a fully functional professional website with premium features and cutting-edge technology. However, this is only for the first 30 orders I get.

The good part is that it takes less than a week to complete your website, and to put your mind at ease, you only pay after the job is completed.

You also get a bonus of 1-month free online advertisement for your site and top-notch customer support service. Believe me, you can’t find a better offer than this.

So what are you waiting for? Book your order now for your personal websites, blogs, small business websites, e-commerce site, portfolio websites, etc.

Why pay MORE, when you can get a better deal for LESS?

Contact me on WhatsApp right away, to book your order: WhatsApp Bill - 08152811778

(1) (Reply)

� Newly Built 2 Bedroom Flat With All Modern Facilities And Fenced Round With G / I Want To Take A Moment To Introduce You To The Captivating World Of Pergolas / *FOR SALE* Newly Built 3bedrooms Terraced Duplex With Maids Room 2 Occupants To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.