Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,386 members, 7,881,396 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:31 PM

2023 Elections Proudest Achievement Of My Govt – Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Elections Proudest Achievement Of My Govt – Buhari (14220 Views)

2023 Elections Proudest Achievement Of My Government – President Buhari / Nigeria’s Insecurity: I Won’t Resign, Saboteurs After My Govt – Buhari To Elders / My Govt Facing Worst Persecution From Churches In Imo – Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Elections Proudest Achievement Of My Govt – Buhari by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 11:10am On Apr 21, 2023
Shameless
Re: 2023 Elections Proudest Achievement Of My Govt – Buhari by Samsunny99: 11:13am On Apr 21, 2023
Wow I'm not always quick to make comment,permit me Sir to say WOW on your achievement
Re: 2023 Elections Proudest Achievement Of My Govt – Buhari by 40BGvm: 11:14am On Apr 21, 2023
Can you imagine?…so none of your kins men is privileged enough to tell your how you failed 3!woo fully?…

please get yourself a good lawyer in the upcoming months because your inefficiency will not be sweep under the rug
Re: 2023 Elections Proudest Achievement Of My Govt – Buhari by Houseontherock1: 11:14am On Apr 21, 2023
Okealaaye:

Nowhere in the Bible and anywhere else has God ever answered the prayers of the wicked. In vain you curse Buhari.
In vain you read without your glasses sir, if you read my very short, simple and direct post and your interpretation of it is a curse on Buhari!!!
Re: 2023 Elections Proudest Achievement Of My Govt – Buhari by OmoOshodi(m): 11:15am On Apr 21, 2023
Nigeria leaders always talk as if God does not exist to punish them...

Re: 2023 Elections Proudest Achievement Of My Govt – Buhari by Enskynelson(m): 11:15am On Apr 21, 2023
This shows how much of a failure you really are. If the election we all saw is your biggest achievement then you just confirmed what people have said, that you, Bubu is a waste of 8years.
Re: 2023 Elections Proudest Achievement Of My Govt – Buhari by hardbody: 11:16am On Apr 21, 2023
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/2023-elections-proudest-achievement-of-my-govt-Buhari

In a nutshell this man just admitted to a colossal failure of his 8 years tenure. If this election is his proudest achievement then it is a sad commentary. Shame
Re: 2023 Elections Proudest Achievement Of My Govt – Buhari by Benwallt(m): 11:17am On Apr 21, 2023
Kaiser20:

Yes, I cry for youths like you, who are victims of oppression and manipulation to the extent that it gives you joy.

You are unworthy of crying for me because you are headless. You that believed that Buhari is Jibril el Sudan, you can't cry for me. You are crying for the deluded street children like you

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections Proudest Achievement Of My Govt – Buhari by slowice(m): 11:19am On Apr 21, 2023
This ode is is proud of his failures.

The most annoying thing about buhari is his absence from reality. He know nothing about what's happening around him even in his government...all he does is sign papers and smile foolishly.

The result is total collapse of the nation

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections Proudest Achievement Of My Govt – Buhari by Faposky95: 11:21am On Apr 21, 2023
Always loudspeaking your achievements.....
an attribute of mediocres.....
Why not speak on the myriads of lows of the administration....and don't forget to put the National Census ahead....another monumental failure
Re: 2023 Elections Proudest Achievement Of My Govt – Buhari by ozegidon(m): 11:23am On Apr 21, 2023
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/2023-elections-proudest-achievement-of-my-govt-Buhari
The most useless president in the history of Nigerian government.. Shame on you walking ghost!

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections Proudest Achievement Of My Govt – Buhari by youngrichnigga: 11:26am On Apr 21, 2023
1st grade hallucinations and dementia angry angry angry
Re: 2023 Elections Proudest Achievement Of My Govt – Buhari by stuffs2002: 11:27am On Apr 21, 2023
VinnyBaba:

This IMPOSTER Buhari should plz STFU. angry

He is NOT the Real Buhari and most APC Govs Chieftains know this. undecided

If not, What gave El-Rufai and Ganduje the Guts to dare 'him' in the Naira Redesign wahala? shocked

What Gave Tinubu the LIVER to Attack Aso Rock B4 APC presidential primaries?

Tinubu was AFRAID of the Real Buhari and would NOT have Dared to contest for APC Primaries if He was alive.😒

God will Surely Punish APC for Deceiving Nigerians! 😏

OK... But na which Buhari be this one?

Is it Jubrin from Sudan or the clone Buhari
Re: 2023 Elections Proudest Achievement Of My Govt – Buhari by Vintage100(m): 11:32am On Apr 21, 2023
Megabig:
Do God really punish the wicked Abi it’s all fake? Cos God suppose punish this gap toothed blood sucker

If God punishes the wicked, do you society will be this bad?? Forget those religious beliefs of paradise and hell. If God punishes the wicked, 70% of Nigerian politicians and their families should have been befallen with calamities.
Re: 2023 Elections Proudest Achievement Of My Govt – Buhari by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 21, 2023
Godjone:
This useless malam that even his people in katsina nearly stoned to death. A misfit and the destroyer of Nigeria for eight years. Thunder locate buhari before May 29th ameen

Bigger Amen...
Re: 2023 Elections Proudest Achievement Of My Govt – Buhari by bigiyaro(m): 11:42am On Apr 21, 2023
Nawao, see wetin normal the use as achievement, the most rubbish election in nigerian history, it can only get worse.
Re: 2023 Elections Proudest Achievement Of My Govt – Buhari by Megabig: 11:43am On Apr 21, 2023
Livingstone124:
Son, take it easy God will punish the wicked at due time.

Buhari has enjoyed his life fully boss
Re: 2023 Elections Proudest Achievement Of My Govt – Buhari by akins088(m): 11:49am On Apr 21, 2023
See yourself. You are among those that believe a president of a whole Nigeria has been dead for years? Na nairaland allow people like you to talk anything.. Ask Obi, if the man in asorock is the real buhari
VinnyBaba:

This IMPOSTER Buhari should plz STFU. angry

He is NOT the Real Buhari and most APC Govs Chieftains know this. undecided

If not, What gave El-Rufai and Ganduje the Guts to dare 'him' in the Naira Redesign wahala? shocked

What Gave Tinubu the LIVER to Attack Aso Rock B4 APC presidential primaries?

Tinubu was AFRAID of the Real Buhari and would NOT have Dared to contest for APC Primaries if He was alive.😒

God will Surely Punish APC for Deceiving Nigerians! 😏

Re: 2023 Elections Proudest Achievement Of My Govt – Buhari by Kaiser20: 11:49am On Apr 21, 2023
Benwallt:

You are unworthy of crying for me because you are headless. You that believed that Buhari is Jibril el Sudan, you can't cry for me. You are crying for the deluded street children like you
Again, the reason why I cry for children like you is, bad leaders have tortured you so hard, that kids like you enjoy the suffering, I understand your frustrations
Re: 2023 Elections Proudest Achievement Of My Govt – Buhari by Benresmy(m): 11:50am On Apr 21, 2023
EraseTheDot:
For the very first time in 8yrs, Obi diots were so proud of Buhari that they cherished him more than Ojukwu, from naira scarcity to deployment of soldiers to Lagos, selected caimpaign appearances on APC caimpaign, even at the rumours of Mahmood's puported sacking, Obi diots went to town defending Mahmood. When Buhari gave protection to Emefiele amidst DSS brouhaha, Obi diots were very excited Buhari could do no wrong, it was as if Buhari was never again Jubril al sudani, while they also got more friendly to the Fulanis than their SS neighbors. But God is a God of righteousness, he abhors hypocrisy, so he sent the spirit of deception and gullibility into their midsts, he gave them pride in their own foolery and in the end, God reduced them to tears and exalts Asiwaju Tinubu on the throne in the presence of his enemies. A child born on this date will be 8yrs old while they keep wailing, the child will be 16 years at the end of Shettima's Presidency and Obi diots would have become old wailing.

-erase the dot

You are just being senseless and pathetic at the same time...

Had it been Nigerian divided far back yrs ago..

We for no dey yarn this rubbish way u just type.
Re: 2023 Elections Proudest Achievement Of My Govt – Buhari by solecare: 11:51am On Apr 21, 2023
Continue your wailing and bitterness
quote author=EraseTheDot post=122649241]For the very first time in 8yrs, Obi diots were so proud of Buhari that they cherished him more than Ojukwu, from naira scarcity to deployment of soldiers to Lagos, selected caimpaign appearances on APC caimpaign, even at the rumours of Mahmood's puported sacking, Obi diots went to town defending Mahmood. When Buhari gave protection to Emefiele amidst DSS brouhaha, Obi diots were very excited Buhari could do no wrong, it was as if Buhari was never again Jubril al sudani, while they also got more friendly to the Fulanis than their SS neighbors. But God is a God of righteousness, he abhors hypocrisy, so he sent the spirit of deception and gullibility into their midsts, he gave them pride in their own foolery and in the end, God reduced them to tears and exalts Asiwaju Tinubu on the throne in the presence of his enemies. A child born on this date will be 8yrs old while they keep wailing, the child will be 16 years at the end of Shettima's Presidency and Obi diots would have become old wailing.

-erase the dot [/quote]
Re: 2023 Elections Proudest Achievement Of My Govt – Buhari by Benwallt(m): 11:56am On Apr 21, 2023
Kaiser20:

Again, the reason why I cry for children like you is, bad leaders have tortured you so hard, that kids like you enjoy the suffering, I understand your frustrations

Keep crying for your likes. You can ask them to join you in that task. We that doesn't believe that Buhari is Jibril el Sudan are doing well for ourselves.

We will keep dashing you money in the traffic why you running kitikiti katakta in hold up shedding bloody tears. Keep crying or get ready for it for the next 8 years.

We will turn deaf ears and pile more pressure.
Re: 2023 Elections Proudest Achievement Of My Govt – Buhari by MultiDot: 12:07pm On Apr 21, 2023
You are indeed a monumental failure if this charade is your proudest achievement. History will never be kind to you and APC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections Proudest Achievement Of My Govt – Buhari by BidenDTrounced: 12:08pm On Apr 21, 2023
Thank you my amiable president.
I'm confident that Tinubu's administration will be fruitful in contrast to the previous Muslim-Christian administrations.

Nigeria should be like Saudi Arabia where
the KSA provides native Saudis with more than adequate welfare benefits, removing the need to live and work in other developed countries.

BidenDTrounced:

There are some misguided folks like gambojimeta (see attached) who feel that speaking out against neocolonialism is a campaign to ask Nigerians to remain confined within the boundaries of the nation. On the contrary, there are speakers like pansophist who drops tips on immigration.
My interests is a developed and prosperous Africa where ordinary Africans have the resources to travel and explore the world without having to dehumanize themselves.
We can do this by weaning ourselves from the influence of the same entities that have made your native land inhabitable for the reasons stated here:

"Corruption as it is is a legacy of Western colonialism. After years of looting, stealing, maiming and brigandage, the West was able to create a 'garden' for themselves and sustain this garden by the continuous subjugation and exploitation of those condemned to the jungle"

Origins of Corruption In Africa
https://panafricanreview.rw/origins-of-corruption-in-africa/

Colonialism is alive and well in Africa, but goes by many nice names

https://roape.net/2022/01/26/colonialism-is-alive-and-well-in-africa-but-goes-by-many-nice-names/

Look at Saudi Arabia for example

"Population estimates are seen to have a very small diaspora, mainly because the KSA provides native Saudis with more than adequate welfare benefits, removing the need to live and work in other developed countries.
There are a variety of reasons why so few Saudi Arabians chose to permanently live to the United States. Among these were the wealth of Saudi Arabia, the religious faith and pride of Saudis who found it difficult to maintain an Islamic lifestyle in the United States, and a lack of factors motivating citizens to leave Saudi Arabia. The limited number of marriages between the US and Saudi citizens may also have contributed to the low number of Saudi immigrants and of Saudi American
" Wikipedia...
the West should focus on introducing democracy in Saudi Arabia instead of pillaging developing countries.

The reason I'm relaxing on the RUS - UKR conflict is because the war is over, my aspirations came to fruition much more rapidly than I expected.
The West has receded and declined, we're now in a multipolar world where Yuan is an acceptable alternative to the dollar, sanctions are impotent, the West has been unable to isolate Russia (the West still has embassies in Russia sef...they could communicate with Russia via Nigeria or cnn), the West has been unable to prevent trade between Russia and the relevant stakeholders (China and India).. plus, Nazi Ukraine has lost territory that is comparable to the size of some countries and the West is unable to achieve any of it's intended goals/ambition (the West is incapacitated).

BidenDTrounced:
We accept your congratulations....
Although we know that it's just tactical maneuvering to gain support especially since they miscalculated and Tinubu triumphed over thier preferred candidate.
Anyways Zelebobo, you're sighted, you got our attention.
Clapping my hands grin

Re: 2023 Elections Proudest Achievement Of My Govt – Buhari by simplesearch: 12:26pm On Apr 21, 2023
Smiling. If a botched and ignominious election that destroy the very heart of the bravest and most confident amongst us, can be adjudged the proudest of our president's achievement for the past 8years!.....then sir, please you do not well.
Re: 2023 Elections Proudest Achievement Of My Govt – Buhari by NnamdiN: 12:32pm On Apr 21, 2023
Mugu
Re: 2023 Elections Proudest Achievement Of My Govt – Buhari by Sammy5413(m): 12:46pm On Apr 21, 2023
Yes he's right
The worst election in history of Nigeria and worst government in history of Nigeria
Re: 2023 Elections Proudest Achievement Of My Govt – Buhari by LofP(m): 12:56pm On Apr 21, 2023
Thunder where are you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections Proudest Achievement Of My Govt – Buhari by bayelsaowei(m): 1:19pm On Apr 21, 2023
This man is both deaf and blind...

Most probably he was given a braille by INEC or his cronies to read up on how the the elections were conducted.

What a waste....
Re: 2023 Elections Proudest Achievement Of My Govt – Buhari by Edaniels9(m): 1:20pm On Apr 21, 2023
Buhari is shameless.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How The City Of Owerri Has Changed Over The Past 7Years (Photos) / Malami To Pursue 2023 Presidential Ambition With Firm Control Of EFCC Fund - SR / NDLEA Intercepts Tramadol, Cash Consignments; Seizes US-bound Heroin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.