Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,954 members, 7,873,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:21 AM

2023 Elections Proudest Achievement Of My Govt – Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Elections Proudest Achievement Of My Govt – Buhari (14177 Views)

2023 Elections Proudest Achievement Of My Government – President Buhari / Nigeria’s Insecurity: I Won’t Resign, Saboteurs After My Govt – Buhari To Elders / My Govt Facing Worst Persecution From Churches In Imo – Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: 2023 Elections Proudest Achievement Of My Govt – Buhari by Freebills12: 8:02am On Apr 22, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
neyop85:

I didn't say it was perfect because you don't get perfect elections anywhere In the world. The little things that happened are not enough to say the election was not credible. So, I can't say that because I want a perfect life just the way Jesus promised me.

For you, If your mentor (Obi) is not corrupt then may your life be perfect but if he is just like all other politicians including Tinubu then may your life be scattered beyond imagination.

Bastards trying to sell a thief as a Saint all because of tribalism and perceived marginalisation of their tribe. I aint buying it and so are majority of Nigerians. If Nigeria is to change then support one who is not part of the problem.

Eleribu somebody!

Little things like changing the total number of votes a candidate score in an election not even in one state? This election is the worst i have ever seen!
Obi is far better than Tinibu. No one is talking of marginalization, River State election as uploaded in the irev is clear for all to see where Obi's 78000 votes turned 3000 votes and Tinibu's 3000 votes turn to 83,000 votes... All these excessive addition will be visited, enjoy it now while it last.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

John Ayoh: How I Collected $600,000 Bribe For Emefiele / Why NAMA Diverted Wamakko’s Aircraft / Tinubu: My Kano Visit Not For Political Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.