Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,103 members, 7,977,203 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 09:49 PM

2 Tickets To Davido's Concert. Interested? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2 Tickets To Davido's Concert. Interested? (885 Views)

Lady Twerks To Davido's #bumbum In A Moving Bus, Keke & On Okada To Win N1M / Pantless Nigerian Slay Queen Blasted For Twerking To Davido Bumbum In The Toilet / Curvy Slay Queen Twerks To Davido #bumbumchallenge On Top Of A Tree (pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Tickets To Davido's Concert. Interested? by Negroid001(m): 10:24am On Apr 21, 2023
So I've got 2 tickets for the timeless concert. I want someone to accompany me. Preferably a lady. If you're interested signify lemme drop my WhatsApp
Re: 2 Tickets To Davido's Concert. Interested? by Zonefree(m): 10:26am On Apr 21, 2023
Negroid001:
So I've got 2 tickets for the timeless concert. I want someone to accompany me. Preferably a lady. If you're interested signify lemme drop my WhatsApp
You have phobia for beautiful girls? Why Nairaland girls? undecided

4 Likes

Re: 2 Tickets To Davido's Concert. Interested? by Draslo(m): 10:27am On Apr 21, 2023
Negroid001:
You know, you can literally ask any fine girl you see in public and will almost always get yes for an answer, so why here?

3 Likes

Re: 2 Tickets To Davido's Concert. Interested? by Negroid001(m): 10:28am On Apr 21, 2023
Zonefree:

You have phobia for beautiful girls? Why Nairaland girls? undecided
Most of the women here on nairaland are real i guess. They give to you hot hot. And that's what turns me on

1 Like

Re: 2 Tickets To Davido's Concert. Interested? by Negroid001(m): 10:29am On Apr 21, 2023
Draslo:

You know, you can literally ask any gine girl you see in public and will almost get yes for an answer, so why here?
It's something I've never tried before.
Re: 2 Tickets To Davido's Concert. Interested? by Zonefree(m): 10:33am On Apr 21, 2023
Negroid001:
Most of the women here on nairaland are real i guess. They give to you hot hot. And that's what turns me on
By your logic, online girls are real, offline girls are not real undecided

Huh?

2 Likes

Re: 2 Tickets To Davido's Concert. Interested? by Draslo(m): 10:34am On Apr 21, 2023
Negroid001:

It's something I've never tried before.
I figure you're a shy guy. That's not a bad thing. What you really need is a wingman to compliment your shyness. Both of you can go to the concert together. There will be over 1000 girls there who will go alone and you can hook up there. Good luck

1 Like

Re: 2 Tickets To Davido's Concert. Interested? by Negroid001(m): 10:35am On Apr 21, 2023
Zonefree:

By your logic, online girls are real, offline girls are not real undecided

Huh?
You don't get? I mean real in the sense say no shakara or forming.
Re: 2 Tickets To Davido's Concert. Interested? by Negroid001(m): 10:38am On Apr 21, 2023
Draslo:

I figure you're a shy guy. That's not a bad thing. What you really need is a wingman to compliment your shyness. Both of you can go to the concert together. There will be over 1000 girls there who will go alone and you can hook up there. Good luck

I'm not a shy guy. I've never tried linking up with any babe on nairaland. I want to even see if any cool babe here will respond. 2 of my guys are coming with their babes. I no wan dey left out.
Re: 2 Tickets To Davido's Concert. Interested? by Zonefree(m): 10:38am On Apr 21, 2023
Negroid001:

You don't get? I mean real in the sense say no shakara or forming.
You expected demons at their wood stage to form or do shakara undecided

Have you seen a smiling vegetable in the market by 6pm?

2 Likes

Re: 2 Tickets To Davido's Concert. Interested? by Negroid001(m): 10:39am On Apr 21, 2023
Zonefree:

You expected demons at their wood stage to form or do shakara undecided
Lol Wetin women do you?
Re: 2 Tickets To Davido's Concert. Interested? by Zonefree(m): 10:41am On Apr 21, 2023
Negroid001:

I'm not a shy guy. I've never tried linking up with any babe on nairaland. I want to even see if any cool babe here will respond. 2 of my guys are coming with their babes. I no wan dey left out.
Guy, there's no cool babe here. Beam your search elsewhere.

5 Likes

Re: 2 Tickets To Davido's Concert. Interested? by Draslo(m): 10:44am On Apr 21, 2023
Negroid001:

Good luck.
Re: 2 Tickets To Davido's Concert. Interested? by MechanicMike: 10:49am On Apr 21, 2023
Negroid001:

were is the concert, iran? angry
Re: 2 Tickets To Davido's Concert. Interested? by Negroid001(m): 10:51am On Apr 21, 2023
MechanicMike:

were is the concert, iran? angry
Tbs? You wan come?
Re: 2 Tickets To Davido's Concert. Interested? by FalseProphet1(m): 10:53am On Apr 21, 2023
Pay no attention to the op, he's a time waster looking for girls he'll sleep with using a phantom ticket as bait. If he had tickets as he claimed, he would have posted them so that concerned girls can take him seriously.

This I have seen.

5 Likes

Re: 2 Tickets To Davido's Concert. Interested? by MechanicMike: 11:03am On Apr 21, 2023
Negroid001:

Tbs? You wan come?

IRAN? hellll noooooooooooooooooooooo.. i dont goto muslim countrys!!!(no ofeinse) angry
Re: 2 Tickets To Davido's Concert. Interested? by Negroid001(m): 11:07am On Apr 21, 2023
MechanicMike:

IRAN? hellll noooooooooooooooooooooo.. i dont goto muslim countrys!!!(no ofeinse) angry
lol. If i no see anyone to follow. I'll give out both tickets.
Re: 2 Tickets To Davido's Concert. Interested? by Negroid001(m): 11:13am On Apr 21, 2023
FalseProphet1:
Pay no attention to the op, he's a time waster looking for girls he'll sleep with using a phantom ticket as bait. If he had tickets as he claimed, he would have posted them so that concerned girls can take him seriously.

This I have seen.
No be everyone dey think like you. Posted on WhatsApp status too
I know you're one of those claiming redpill shi.

Re: 2 Tickets To Davido's Concert. Interested? by Negroid001(m): 11:13am On Apr 21, 2023
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
Not everyone is unfortunate like you
Re: 2 Tickets To Davido's Concert. Interested? by FalseProphet1(m): 11:19am On Apr 21, 2023
Negroid001:

Not everyone is unfortunate like you
Lol typical Nigerian weak men. Once you're called out, you'll resort to insults. Oya carry as much girls as you want to go there. Since your life depends on it. Happy STD in advance.

This I have seen.
Re: 2 Tickets To Davido's Concert. Interested? by FalseProphet1(m): 11:47am On Apr 21, 2023
Negroid001:

Gay oshi
Run along kid with your olosho quest.
Re: 2 Tickets To Davido's Concert. Interested? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:16pm On Apr 21, 2023
Negroid001:

No be everyone dey think like you. Posted on WhatsApp status too
I know you're one of those claiming redpill shi.

Since you posted it on your WhatsApp status, a girl or two must have shown interest in the ticket. Or no luck?

2 Likes

Re: 2 Tickets To Davido's Concert. Interested? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 21, 2023
Don’t come here later to wail that the nairaland bitch you took to the concert stole your phone oh sad
Re: 2 Tickets To Davido's Concert. Interested? by Negroid001(m): 12:19pm On Apr 21, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Since you posted it on your WhatsApp status, a girl or two must have shown interest in the ticket. Or no luck?
I'm not even going again. I've given it out.
Re: 2 Tickets To Davido's Concert. Interested? by Negroid001(m): 12:23pm On Apr 21, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Sey you wan go ni?
Re: 2 Tickets To Davido's Concert. Interested? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:25pm On Apr 21, 2023
Negroid001:

Sey you wan go ni?

Not at all. I have two tickets for myself and I’m not even attending. Given them out as well.
Re: 2 Tickets To Davido's Concert. Interested? by Negroid001(m): 12:32pm On Apr 21, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Not at all. I have two tickets for myself and I’m not even attending. Given them out as well.
Cool. I no fit dey stress myself. That place is gonna be rowdy. Most of my colleagues are going. We're part of the sponsors, it's how i got the tickets.
Re: 2 Tickets To Davido's Concert. Interested? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:34pm On Apr 21, 2023
Negroid001:

Cool. I no fit dey stress myself. That place is gonna be rowdy. Most of my colleagues are going. We're part of the sponsors, it's how i got the tickets.

Mine were VIP tickets though, so no chances of rowdiness. Not just a fan of such shows. The noise and booze, I’ll pass.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Tickets To Davido's Concert. Interested? by Negroid001(m): 1:37pm On Apr 21, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Mine were VIP tickets though, so no chances of rowdiness. Not just a fan of such shows. The noise and booze, I’ll pass.
E sure for you ooo. Yo! The vip is like 3million upwards. Your hand strong ooo

1 Like

Re: 2 Tickets To Davido's Concert. Interested? by Queendera(f): 1:37pm On Apr 21, 2023
I dey game 😎😎

(1) (2) (Reply)

I See People Say Women Don't Know How To Handle Rejection / Is This A Healthy Relationship? / She Did Not Mercy For The Guy, Ladies Today Are Animals Guys Look Well Oh!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.