Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,239 members, 7,910,343 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 05:32 AM

One Girl Just Slapped Me. How Should I Deal With Her?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Girl Just Slapped Me. How Should I Deal With Her?? (1759 Views)

My Girl Just Broke Up With Me For No Reason / My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents / After All This Sufferings, One Girl Is Dragging Me To Shoprite - Man Laments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Girl Just Slapped Me. How Should I Deal With Her?? by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 22, 2023
One girl just slapped me beacuse we had an arguments and I called her broke Olosho, my head is still ringing on how I'm going to deal with her. Because I don't like beating woman. My niggas have been telling me to beat her. But, I just dey pity her make I no kill person. I hate it when someone doesn't fear me. I'm looking for another way to deal with her. My Redpillers abeg give me advice??

1 Like

Re: One Girl Just Slapped Me. How Should I Deal With Her?? by dawnomike(m): 11:15am On Apr 22, 2023
Borntosmoke:
One girl just slapped me beacuse we had an arguments and I called her broke Olosho, my head is still ringing on how I'm going to deal with her. Because I don't like beating woman. My niggas have been telling me to beat her. But, I just dey pity her make I no kill person. I hate it when someone doesn't fear me. I'm looking for another way to deal with her. My Redpillers abeg give me advice??
Take the slap in good faith... Trouble is always around the corner in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Girl Just Slapped Me. How Should I Deal With Her?? by ojun50(m): 11:24am On Apr 22, 2023
Woman slap you you come here come dey talk

2 Likes

Re: One Girl Just Slapped Me. How Should I Deal With Her?? by Queendera(f): 11:28am On Apr 22, 2023
Borntosmoke:
rest.
Re: One Girl Just Slapped Me. How Should I Deal With Her?? by Zonefree(m): 11:28am On Apr 22, 2023
Apologize and make peace with her. It's very wrong to hit a woman. I'll even advice you take her out for a nice treat cos the future is femail.

4 Likes

Re: One Girl Just Slapped Me. How Should I Deal With Her?? by mymadam(m): 12:03pm On Apr 22, 2023
Stop your annoying self-pity. Simply propose to her AND marry her immediately she says yes. If she says no, then you're finished! I hope this helps 🤗

1 Like

Re: One Girl Just Slapped Me. How Should I Deal With Her?? by Fisiryorh(m): 12:12pm On Apr 22, 2023
Pray to have rugged female naval officers as cousins like me... grin
Re: One Girl Just Slapped Me. How Should I Deal With Her?? by Yugoslavia247(m): 12:20pm On Apr 22, 2023
If you slapped back at that point then it made sense.

Even the law of God supports it. Old testament. An eye for an eye.

The law of man supports it. Harassment

However, allowing it to wait hours.

Anything you do will put you in trouble.

There is a reason they call it 2 man fighting in police station.

Then other gals go laff you even your guys. Babe slap you wey you for retaliate immediately with impulse.

That is the rule. If you can hit another then it means you can withstand a hit from the other. Whether man or woman.

When she slap you if you return punch self no one will blame you. You Kon dey do like bolo.

In essence forget it. You don jonze.

12 Likes

Re: One Girl Just Slapped Me. How Should I Deal With Her?? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 22, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
If you slapped back at that point then it made sense.

Even the law of God supports it. Old testament. An eye for an eye.

The law of man supports it. Harassment

However, allowing it to wait hours.

Anything you do will put you in trouble.

There is a reason they call it 2 man fighting in police station.

Then other gals go laff you even your guys. Babe slap you wey you for retaliate immediately with impulse.

That is the rule. If you can hit another then it means you can withstand a hit from the other. Whether man or woman.

When she slap you if you return punch self no one will blame you. You Kon dey do like bolo.

In essence forget it. You don jonze.
You don vex me. This girl is in trouble. Even though I have bad experience beating female gender I'm still going to beat her. I go treat her fu. ck up. Thank you for your advice.
Re: One Girl Just Slapped Me. How Should I Deal With Her?? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 22, 2023
Merch:
how bitch go slap you if no be say you don go simp for her sad ode

Person wey I just meet yesterday for bar wey be say na drink cause our fight, you talk say I dey simp for her. I'm not interested in her, because she is too fugly for my liking. U go just dey jump to conclusion like mumu. Any small matter una go dey call person mumu. Have had bad experience beating female gender. I almost go to prison.
Re: One Girl Just Slapped Me. How Should I Deal With Her?? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 22, 2023
Merch:
your papa na mumu, no wonder a naija girl get mind to slap you because you no get level..you should have disfigured her face with injuries when she slapped you goat

grin grin grin. So the mumu pain u. Sorry my guy. Why you self dey jump to conclusion

1 Like

Re: One Girl Just Slapped Me. How Should I Deal With Her?? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 22, 2023
lol no vex say i involve your pops too for the matter but wetin you tell a bitch wey make her get mind cover your face with slap
Borntosmoke:

grin grin grin. So the mumu pain u. Sorry my guy. Why you self dey jump to conclusion

1 Like

Re: One Girl Just Slapped Me. How Should I Deal With Her?? by LikeAking: 3:09pm On Apr 22, 2023
Borntosmoke:

If you no go fit beat woman no find them trouble, no curse them.

Avoid there mata.

1 Like

Re: One Girl Just Slapped Me. How Should I Deal With Her?? by Culer: 3:21pm On Apr 22, 2023
I always knew this man united fan no get shingbain sense. I no wan use eye see you for barca thread again.
Re: One Girl Just Slapped Me. How Should I Deal With Her?? by Godsongang: 3:54pm On Apr 22, 2023
Forget the issue and move on.
Re: One Girl Just Slapped Me. How Should I Deal With Her?? by Yugoslavia247(m): 5:11pm On Apr 22, 2023
Borntosmoke:

You don vex me. This girl is in trouble. Even though I have bad experience beating female gender I'm still going to beat her. I go treat her fu. ck up. Thank you for your advice.

No be me vex you ooo.
I no say make you beat am.
I only said you should have retaliated immediately with impulse. At that point it is justified.

Now if you go beat na wahala e go be.
Re: One Girl Just Slapped Me. How Should I Deal With Her?? by 2rez: 5:20pm On Apr 22, 2023
Borntosmoke:

Re: One Girl Just Slapped Me. How Should I Deal With Her?? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 22, 2023
Culer:
I always knew this man united fan no get shingbain sense.
I no wan use eye see you for barca thread again.

Shut up!!! grin
Re: One Girl Just Slapped Me. How Should I Deal With Her?? by Seagodess(f): 7:32pm On Apr 22, 2023
When iam bored..I just come on thread like this and laugh angry grin

2 Likes

Re: One Girl Just Slapped Me. How Should I Deal With Her?? by Seagodess(f): 7:34pm On Apr 22, 2023
grin grin grin
Merch:
your papa na mumu, no wonder a naija girl get mind to slap you because you no get level..you should have disfigured her face with injuries when she slapped you goat
Re: One Girl Just Slapped Me. How Should I Deal With Her?? by JustPowerApps(m): 9:27pm On Apr 22, 2023
However the case may be, never ever go physical with someone. The moment someone slaps the other, leave the scene as fast as you can. Be you the slapper cool or the slapped cheesy or a third wheeler in the scene.

The world is a dangerous place, kindly don't beat anyone, if the matter later escalates, people won't ask who slapped who first. Take it as a man and walk away. There will be a day of reckoning for the badly behaved, it doesn't have to be with you.
Re: One Girl Just Slapped Me. How Should I Deal With Her?? by efficiencie(m): 10:07pm On Apr 22, 2023
Borntosmoke:

Guy you too sef why you go dey find trouble...before you begin contemplating beating her be sure her boyfriend or maga is not a bouncer, weightlifter or assassin because na your body go tell you oh.
Re: One Girl Just Slapped Me. How Should I Deal With Her?? by Blackdisciple(m): 9:38am On Apr 24, 2023
Go on your knees and thank her, since you don't know what to do
Re: One Girl Just Slapped Me. How Should I Deal With Her?? by Bigdaddy25: 10:03am On Apr 24, 2023
My advice for you, is to call police and ask for advice, so you can't think of anything reasonable to ask

Girl slap you, you no slap back you dey find advice, because we be your community elders
Re: One Girl Just Slapped Me. How Should I Deal With Her?? by 00FFT00(m): 1:24pm On Apr 24, 2023
Borntosmoke:

One small girl slap you, you still dey ask wetin you suppose do?. What makes you think you can beat a female in her natural domain, head game?.

Bro, do what our ancestors always did to keep the peace among the genders. The only language a woman understands and fears is the physical superiority of a man.

Why do you think they always blackmail you with "it is weakness to beat a woman"?.

Do not administer that important medicine unjustly. You are not to raise your hand against a woman, but you definitely have a right to self defense. I'd say use that God given right, immediately.

It is what my sibling aptly calls, "calling to order".
Re: One Girl Just Slapped Me. How Should I Deal With Her?? by Fahvvy: 3:00pm On Apr 24, 2023
Borntosmoke:

If you had dealt with her immediately she slapped you then it would've been considered as far play undecided...

But anything you do now will regarded as assault, so just die the matter undecided...

(1) (Reply)

What Are Some Signs You Know That Someone Is Going To Be Wealthy? / Anyone With Size 11 Panties Pls / About Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.