Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,134 members, 7,887,284 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:50 AM

Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee (36479 Views)

Tinubu Appoints Onanuga, Marwa, 11 Others Into Inauguration Committee / 2023: A Woman May Succeed Buhari — Zainab Marwa / Buhari Appoints Zainab Ahmed As Finance Minister, Accepts Adeosun's Resignation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee by saphiere(f): 4:07pm On Apr 22, 2023
The FUTURE is FEMALE
Re: Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee by jconsulting(f): 4:09pm On Apr 22, 2023
I don't understand all these nonsense, Do you expect Obi daughter or Abure daughter to be in transition committee, so all those south south people are not ok enough, a beg park well, when Obi find his stolen manhood he can appoint anyone he likes

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee by Saga16: 4:09pm On Apr 22, 2023
Diligence:
Illegitimacy written all over!

APC has a way of throwing the dregs of their society on Nigerians!

Who should have been appointed?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee by Midastorch(m): 4:09pm On Apr 22, 2023
In all of these where is that nimcompoop PrinceofLagos..... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee by Chucks13: 4:10pm On Apr 22, 2023
Another Lamentation brewing...........................

You guys can complain wallahi.

Go and hustle. Go and focus on your life. Leave political nonsense alone. Wake up and move on with your life.

All these young ones Tinubu picked had started their destiny path to a national political limelight and some of you are here throwing insults instead for you to be praying to God to pick your call.

Here comes the future governors, ministers, LG chairmen, senators, Speakers, Senate president and you dey here dey fumed hhhmmm.....better change your prayer points.

Ok nah, dem no dey telli pesin in Timaya voice.

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee by lereinter(m): 4:12pm On Apr 22, 2023
jahsharon:
Una never know anything?

Shey na Peter Obituary's daughter wey dey hide for Pandora he for apoint?

His son Seyi Tinubu will play a major role in the incoming government. The son was everywhere with him throughout the campaign, so he deserve to reap the fruit of his labour. Unlike Atikulation and Obituary's children that are hiding from the masses.

Respect yourself and leave Atiku Abubakar and his children out of your illusion and stupidity

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee by nedekid: 4:12pm On Apr 22, 2023
jahsharon:
Una never know anything?

His son Seyi Tinubu will play a major role in the incoming government. The son was everywhere with him throughout the campaign, so he deserve to reap the fruit of his labour. Unlike Atikulation and Obituary's children that are hiding from the masses.
So you genuinely wish for kids of politicians to be involved in the affairs of state to enable them "rip the fruits of labour". Ie our collective fruits as Nigerians. Obi's and Atiku kids have careers. They are well brought up kids that work. Obi's daughter is said to be a teacher, and the son, an aspiring actor, screen writer. Atiku, I know one of his daughters works at cbn, a regular salaried staff. Bottomline, all are finding their ways in the world. Nothing bad in that.
Well, if you feel the incomming president should govern that way, and don't consider it nepotism, fair enough, seyi is kukuma educated. He should be qualified too, and from what I hear, he is no tribalist like most folks on this forum.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee by Lovelife433(m): 4:12pm On Apr 22, 2023
Once U are not supporting dis Tinubu, automatically u an Igbo person. Awon eleribu gbo gbo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee by harmony75: 4:13pm On Apr 22, 2023
So that marwa will not hunt him mmmm
Re: Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee by RepoMan007: 4:13pm On Apr 22, 2023
Using people of integrity to drive stolen mandate is flawed.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee by lamalang(m): 4:14pm On Apr 22, 2023
Drugs Inc

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee by hansomb: 4:15pm On Apr 22, 2023
And so ?
Re: Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee by depure(m): 4:16pm On Apr 22, 2023
The headlines should behe approved
Re: Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee by GreyLaw(m): 4:16pm On Apr 22, 2023
jahsharon:
Una never know anything?

No, his son won't play any role in government. Stop making stupid comments in public. In the developed world people frown at this madness you are referring to. What do you mean by his son playing a role in government, as what?

Anyway, even though I personally don't rate Tinubu but I know say the man get sense and he isn't as stupeed as some of you want him to be.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee by MN07: 4:18pm On Apr 22, 2023
jahsharon:

It's madness nh.

They hate Yorubs so much, yet they keep trooping to Yoruba land everyday.

Is Lagos your state of origin?
Where you born and raised in Lagos?

If I tear you slap ehh you go shut your mouth anuofia

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee by Earthquakes: 4:19pm On Apr 22, 2023
jahsharon:

It's madness nh.

Why do you guys love lying?
Obasanjo got his highest vote from the east even when Ojukwu is on the ballot. Igbos supported Abiola the election results is the proof.
So mention one Igbo person Yoruba has supported politically??
Stop lying just to feel good and create hatred. No reasonable person likes tinubu apart from his tribesmen and corrupt few, even America don't and that's y his over 400k is still with them?
Unless you are saying Tinubu is Yoruba race on his own then you are correct I don't like thieves the way I don't like Kalu and Rochas etc

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee by infofta(m): 4:19pm On Apr 22, 2023
This man from Guinea who submitted fake Chicago State university certificate is wasting his time.

He has committed perjury.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee by isaiahethan: 4:20pm On Apr 22, 2023
sammsimm:
Asiwaju no dey give igbo any appointment... they can't reap where they didn't sow. Other regions voted according to party lines and conscience but igbos voted according tribe(of which they're minority in Nigeria 5%). They are free to demand appointment from Obi but Asiwaju no dey give igbo shishi

You think you're making sense . You can't stop the igbos with your hatred towards them. You better don't quote me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee by Hassanmaye(m): 4:21pm On Apr 22, 2023
muykem:
Book of lamentation was written for dot 5% region.
Hahahhahahaha

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee by Earthquakes: 4:22pm On Apr 22, 2023
muykem:

If clannish government do work then Buhari would be world best president. The dot region is way bigger than you and there is nothing you can do about it.
They never survived from government so what makes you think something will change now grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee by juman(m): 4:22pm On Apr 22, 2023
Why so much hate?

This is your south east sister.
So some love.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee by Legitiscool: 4:22pm On Apr 22, 2023
Seagodess:
So many people might not like me for this.. but I don't care and i am going to drop the bomb.

Tinubu won't be sworn in.. The physical world is ruled by the spiritual.. don't ask me how I know..it only takes the dorminus to langua... 778 is my code.. Tinubu has been rejected.
who dey spiritually fortified pass tinubu

You think it's ordinary eyes obi used in leaving PDP and misleading Igbo and ss

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee by modsareuseless: 4:22pm On Apr 22, 2023
seunmsg:
Majority of Igbo people have never hidden their hatred for Tinubu so why do they even want to be a part of his inauguration committee?

I don't understand the type of tribalism Seun claim to be fighting if this lunatic is still allowed to roam freely in this forum.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee by dododawa1: 4:22pm On Apr 22, 2023
Naso, few POVERTY/HUNGRY obident and Tinubu followers will be fighting themselves.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee by Franking: 4:24pm On Apr 22, 2023
muykem:

I didn't see your name or your father's name there. Finally it's still all man for himself. I hope you are either a contractor or an APC politician. If you are not then you belong to the dot 5% region.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee by juman(m): 4:24pm On Apr 22, 2023
Tinubu de, irọrun de.
He is experienced administrator.
He will perform very very well.
He has solutions to problems.

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee by Eluala(m): 4:25pm On Apr 22, 2023
Most of the idiots making noise have not even taken time to read the caption and to realize that it was an article published by Sahara Reporters and the author is one Bolaji O. Akinyemi.

Did you even read about one Igbo person complaining about Tinubu's appointment? Haba mana!

Who has bewitched this generation of unlettered and mentally challenged children ejoor?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee by juman(m): 4:27pm On Apr 22, 2023
Eluala:
Most of the idiots making noise have not even taken time to read the caption and to realize that it was an article published by Sahara Reporters and the author is one Bolaji O. Akinyemi.

Did you even read about one Igbo person complaining about Tinubu's appointment? Haba mana!

Who has bewitched this generation of unlettered and mentally challenged children ejoor?

Read the comments.
So many hate from you people.

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee by affable4(m): 4:27pm On Apr 22, 2023
jahsharon:

It's madness nh.

Oga nobody hates you. Quit the narrative. Yorubas are the ones spewing hate speech. Be truthful. Leave clout

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee by 1950Mack: 4:29pm On Apr 22, 2023
BiafranPatriot:
See adequately factory fitted zombie..talking shyt. So you think everyone will be FOOLISH and demented as degenerate zombies like you?

Thiefnubuu is the Al Capone of all drug guzzling and dealing retards in that shythole. Thiefnubuu is so toxic that his drug empire was busted in Lagos and the demonic preek called thiefnubuu settled a compromised Buba Maruwa, whose legacy is already bastardized...spits

It's Bottom feeding mongrels of Agbado descendants, with gbegiri brains that support foolishly, a man, who has made you swine's Useless. Ko no dafu awon gbogbo ile baba ati mama e....spits

Frustration don enter dis one blood o... sotey e bold all the nonsense wey he post... me sef get time to read the werey erroneous comment sha... ordinary comment wey another person comment o... naso he just begin de talk baliblu bulaba... no be by big grammar be say u sabi English ... hehehehehe grin jaga don pepper dis one eye... may 29 will come... until then obingoes should join pan.dora obi to search for his stolen manhood... see mouth like chicken butt grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee by Funflipper: 4:31pm On Apr 22, 2023
EeyanMayweather:

Osu
You are demented.
Did Tinubu just enter Nigeria yesterday?

You useless shi.tgbos are funny. Imagine a people whose region is known for drug dealing now acting like they hate drugs.
It's a known fact that there's at least 3 drug peddlers in the average osu household
Yeye people

This is hypocrisy at its highest level. They are vile and dangerous as hell and should never ever be trusted not even for a second.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Buhari Took His Son, Yusuf On The Official US Trip – Presidency / The 11 Sins Of Daura That Led To His Sack / Why I Declared Babajide Sanwo-olu Winner – APC Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.