Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,963 members, 7,873,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:59 AM

Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee (36372 Views)

Tinubu Appoints Onanuga, Marwa, 11 Others Into Inauguration Committee / 2023: A Woman May Succeed Buhari — Zainab Marwa / Buhari Appoints Zainab Ahmed As Finance Minister, Accepts Adeosun's Resignation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee by Didi2d(m): 6:01pm On Apr 22, 2023
jahsharon:
Una never know anything?

Shey na Peter Obituary's daughter wey dey hide for Pandora he for apoint?

His son Seyi Tinubu will play a major role in the incoming government. The son was everywhere with him throughout the campaign, so he deserve to reap the fruit of his labour. Unlike Atikulation and Obituary's children that are hiding from the masses.

I love what you wrote up there, you see things the way I see them.

Seyi was impressive all through the primary and then general elections and don't forget Remi Tinubu has been there for this man called Tinubu

I love that family

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee by onuman: 6:05pm On Apr 22, 2023
Seagodess:
So many people might not like me for this.. but I don't care and i am going to drop the bomb.

Tinubu won't be sworn in.. The physical world is ruled by the spiritual.. don't ask me how I know..it only takes the dorminus to langua... 778 is my code.. Tinubu has been rejected.

No country in the modern world will swear in a man tainted with drug trafficking offences in the US, as its president.

President Buhari may have to bring back to life these three youths executed for drug trafficking offences by a retroactive Decree of Buhari government, before Buhari can swear in Tinubu as president of Nigeria. Buhari is conscienceless in his bid to use old and obviously mentally handicapped Tinubu as cover to renew the tenure of his cabal to continue with his program of Islamization and Fulanization of Nigeria.
Buhari has no love for Tinubu. Buhari sidelined Tinubu since he became president of Nigeria, until Buhari resorted to use Tinubu as front to renew the tenure of his kinsmen in Aso Rock.

Re: Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee by MondayOsunbor(m): 6:06pm On Apr 22, 2023
jahsharon:
Una never know anything?

Shey na Peter Obituary's daughter wey dey hide for Pandora he for apoint?

His son Seyi Tinubu will play a major role in the incoming government. The son was everywhere with him throughout the campaign, so he deserve to reap the fruit of his labour. Unlike Atikulation and Obituary's children that are hiding from the masses.

why is he everywhere seyi tinubu is jobless like his father!
Re: Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee by IMASTEX: 6:07pm On Apr 22, 2023
Eraser33:
Bulaba... Tinubu is going to appoint a very close friend and partner in crime as chairman/DG NDLEA
The man there is already doing his bidding as detailed by gistlovers.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee by blue4lif(m): 6:09pm On Apr 22, 2023
This is just the beginning for the DOT nation, you can not eat your cake and have it, you are not forced to blindfolded voted in one basket even against the only known SW politician that have favoured the SE indigenes in Lagos. Please you have to wait till 2031 for you to start another rat race again.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee by Eraser33(m): 6:09pm On Apr 22, 2023
IMASTEX:

The man there is already doing his bidding as detailed by gistlovers.

Brother, my kids and I are dying gradually due to starvation
Re: Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee by DoxxAnon: 6:12pm On Apr 22, 2023
So he didn’t even select the daughter of Joe Igbokwe ? Or Ada Anambra who went on tv stations to support him
Re: Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee by integrity16(m): 6:15pm On Apr 22, 2023
Tareq1105:

How do you know she didn't participate?

Did she?
Re: Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee by onuman: 6:20pm On Apr 22, 2023
Globad:

I simply laugh off their idiocy (LOL) and now describe their vituperations as Lamentations of Losers (LOL) grin grin grin
Winner of a most deceptive and fraudulent election.
Winner entering another phase a lookalike president of his/her country. Not ashamed.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee by misano(m): 6:27pm On Apr 22, 2023
Seagodess:
So many people might not like me for this.. but I don't care and i am going to drop the bomb.

Tinubu won't be sworn in.. The physical world is ruled by the spiritual.. don't ask me how I know..it only takes the dorminus to langua... 778 is my code.. Tinubu has been rejected.

Tinubu has already been sworn in as president in the spiritual world. The country is finished.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee by webosky: 6:27pm On Apr 22, 2023
jahsharon:

It's madness nh.

They hate Yorubs so much, yet they keep trooping to Yoruba land everyday.

Please keep quiet, Igbo people love doing business hence their habitation in Lagos. Make the seaports in the South functional and watch Lagos get empty. Instead of preaching hate amongst Nigerians, Embrace peace you Urchin
Re: Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee by Babathanks(m): 6:34pm On Apr 22, 2023
maticar:

but the data on Dubai deathrow has yoruba and hausa mostly
Na weting me I use my eye see I dy tell u, not some social media statistics, if u like believe and if you like don't
Re: Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee by Globad(f): 6:34pm On Apr 22, 2023
onuman:

Winner of a most deceptive and fraudulent election.
Winner entering another phase a lookalike president of his/her country. Not ashamed.

Lamentations of Losers (LOL) grin
Re: Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee by Babathanks(m): 6:35pm On Apr 22, 2023
maticar:

but the data on Dubai deathrow has yoruba and hausa mostly
Na wetting I use my eye see I dy tell you, if you like believe and if you like don't
Re: Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee by saysugar(m): 6:38pm On Apr 22, 2023
jahsharon:

It's madness nh.

bunch of idiots
Re: Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee by DrAkpamudehe: 6:38pm On Apr 22, 2023
Seagodess:

Odeeh

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee by Awise09(m): 6:41pm On Apr 22, 2023
Tinubu want to bribe the NDLEA boss to releases seized goods OK oh!
Re: Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee by Chetas81(m): 6:42pm On Apr 22, 2023
All the best because leadership without ideas bring over the nation like buhari
Re: Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee by kayusely70(m): 6:43pm On Apr 22, 2023
seunmsg:
Majority of Igbo people have never hidden their hatred for Tinubu so why do they even want to be a part of his inauguration committee?
God bless you richly! You've spoken very well and reasonably too!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee by onuman: 6:44pm On Apr 22, 2023
Globad:

Lamentations of Losers (LOL) grin

Looser? You and every Nigerian are loosers.

What’s in Bola Tinubu’s FBI file?
When African leaders vote against their self-interest at the UN, check very well someone has been arm-twisted.

Bola Tinubu and the FBI.
-----------------------------------
There is a joke in the United States that every citizen of the country has an FBI file. That might have been the dream of the first FBI director, J. Edgar Hoover, but he could not accomplish it.
For now, the typical people with FBI files are activists, troublemakers, and those involved in illegal activities. So, people who deal in financial fraud, murder, drug trade, etc., are guaranteed a robust FBI file. Once the U.S. Justice Department has an adversary encounter with you, the FBI opens a file for you. That means Nigeria’s president-elect, Bola Tinubu, has a rich FBI file.

We know that anybody in America can file a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request with the FBI, and the bureau will copy and send the person’s files. It is the law. The FBI can redact some of the papers for security reasons, but the files will arrive in your mailbox in weeks.

If you want to obtain the FBI file of someone else, all you need is to get the person to fill out the FOIA form authorizing the release of their FBI file to you. So, if Bola Tinubu signs this FOIA form, the FBI can release his file to any Nigerian in the United States.

Why is this important? I will explain.

In 2016, media across the globe obtained leaked documents from UK’s most secretive intelligence agency called Government Communications Headquarters, GCHQ. The information came from the National Security Agency whistleblower, Edward Snowden, via The Intercept. The documents showed that GCQH was spying on African leaders, top people in business, and other highly connected and influential people. The GCHQ was taping their phones, reading their emails, and monitoring their activities to find their vulnerability.

African leaders like Kenyan President Mwai Kibaki and his strategic advisers; Nigeria’s President Umaru Yar’Adua and his private secretary; Ghana’s President John Kufuor; Sierra Leone’s leader Ernest Koroma; and the presidential palace in Luanda, Angola, were all targeted. Also on the radar of GCHQ were Nigerian billionaire Tony Elumelu, Kenyan businessman Chris Kirubi, and many others. The intelligence agency collects information used for what NSA describes as “necessary for targeting and exploitation.” It means that if they discover wrongdoing by these African leaders or their associates, they will exploit it to achieve their country’s goal.

The history of the world is littered with cases of countries with incriminating information about leaders of other countries blackmailing them into doing their bidding. People who have studied African post-colonial history say it is the primary reason for our undoing. The more damaging information they have about a leader, the easier it is for them to get what they want from that leader.

When African leaders vote against their self-interest at the UN, check very well someone has been arm-twisted. When a trade deal detrimental to the well-being of Africans is signed and heralded, check very well someone was scared of doing the right thing and have his or her dirty linen let out for the world to see.

Therefore, these intelligence agencies of the world love compromised African leaders at the helm of affairs. They make their jobs easier. The fear of a leak of the content of the top pages of their files will make them sign away the destiny of their unborn generation.

This brings us back to the content of Bola Tinubu’s FBI files.

When David Hundeyin revealed that Bola Tinubu has a Guinean passport, it surprised many Nigerians. Nigerians immediately started disputing whether it was against the law for a president of Nigeria to have dual citizenship. Some argue that Bola Tinubu committed perjury when he lied on INEC form EC9 that he was not a citizen of another country. And yet others surrender to fate, grumbling that there was no way to hold the president-elect to account for lying. The latter group concluded that Bola Tinubu would not return to Nigeria to be questioned and tried before his swearing-in on May 29. And the moment he is sworn in, he would be encased in an impenetrable immunity envelope.

But for the top world intelligence agencies with this information about Bola Tinubu’s Guinean citizenship, it was a sad day to see one of their arsenals for possible targeting and exploiting Bola Tinubu exposed. But they have more where that one came from. And we can guess some of them.

For example, the US Department of State has a record of the day Bola Tinubu first applied for a visa at the U.S. embassy in Lagos in the 1970s. They have the exact name he used and the date of birth. In the forms Bola Tinubu filled out at the US embassy that day they have the list of schools he claimed he attended and his certificates. On arriving in America, the FBI has in their files the places Bola Tinubu went to in the US, know of Tinubu's drug trafficking offences.

How to make Nigeria a pariah State, that makes you and Tinubu supporters losers.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee by DrAkpamudehe: 6:44pm On Apr 22, 2023
maticar:

statistics bawo, they dont have the brains for statistics oo

just shout ronu oo, ronu oo...they will fly out like houseflies

E be like say na "ronu oo, ronu oo" be Afonja summoning code?
Re: Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee by 77up(m): 6:45pm On Apr 22, 2023
jahsharon:

It's madness nh.

A very old Igbo man was talking to someone today, you need to hear what he was saying about Tinubu, the hate is much from them , both young and old.

I was just happy because he was embarrassed out of the place at the end. I actually don't expect them to cry for appointment from the government of the man they so much hate.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee by jaymichael(m): 6:45pm On Apr 22, 2023
Seagodess:

Naim you no use your 779 power make your candidate win?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee by Chetas81(m): 6:47pm On Apr 22, 2023
jahsharon:

It's madness nh.

where do you keep their confusion
Re: Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee by Globad(f): 6:47pm On Apr 22, 2023
onuman:

Looser? You and every Nigerian are loosers.

What’s in Bola Tinubu’s FBI file?
When African leaders vote against their self-interest at the UN, check very well someone has been arm-twisted.

Bola Tinubu and the FBI.
-----------------------------------
There is a joke in the United States that every citizen of the country has an FBI file. That might have been the dream of the first FBI director, J. Edgar Hoover, but he could not accomplish it.
For now, the typical people with FBI files are activists, troublemakers, and those involved in illegal activities. So, people who deal in financial fraud, murder, drug trade, etc., are guaranteed a robust FBI file. Once the U.S. Justice Department has an adversary encounter with you, the FBI opens a file for you. That means Nigeria’s president-elect, Bola Tinubu, has a rich FBI file.

We know that anybody in America can file a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request with the FBI, and the bureau will copy and send the person’s files. It is the law. The FBI can redact some of the papers for security reasons, but the files will arrive in your mailbox in weeks.

If you want to obtain the FBI file of someone else, all you need is to get the person to fill out the FOIA form authorizing the release of their FBI file to you. So, if Bola Tinubu signs this FOIA form, the FBI can release his file to any Nigerian in the United States.

Why is this important? I will explain.

In 2016, media across the globe obtained leaked documents from UK’s most secretive intelligence agency called Government Communications Headquarters, GCHQ. The information came from the National Security Agency whistleblower, Edward Snowden, via The Intercept. The documents showed that GCQH was spying on African leaders, top people in business, and other highly connected and influential people. The GCHQ was taping their phones, reading their emails, and monitoring their activities to find their vulnerability.

African leaders like Kenyan President Mwai Kibaki and his strategic advisers; Nigeria’s President Umaru Yar’Adua and his private secretary; Ghana’s President John Kufuor; Sierra Leone’s leader Ernest Koroma; and the presidential palace in Luanda, Angola, were all targeted. Also on the radar of GCHQ were Nigerian billionaire Tony Elumelu, Kenyan businessman Chris Kirubi, and many others. The intelligence agency collects information used for what NSA describes as “necessary for targeting and exploitation.” It means that if they discover wrongdoing by these African leaders or their associates, they will exploit it to achieve their country’s goal.

The history of the world is littered with cases of countries with incriminating information about leaders of other countries blackmailing them into doing their bidding. People who have studied African post-colonial history say it is the primary reason for our undoing. The more damaging information they have about a leader, the easier it is for them to get what they want from that leader.

When African leaders vote against their self-interest at the UN, check very well someone has been arm-twisted. When a trade deal detrimental to the well-being of Africans is signed and heralded, check very well someone was scared of doing the right thing and have his or her dirty linen let out for the world to see.

Therefore, these intelligence agencies of the world love compromised African leaders at the helm of affairs. They make their jobs easier. The fear of a leak of the content of the top pages of their files will make them sign away the destiny of their unborn generation.

This brings us back to the content of Bola Tinubu’s FBI files.

When David Hundeyin revealed that Bola Tinubu has a Guinean passport, it surprised many Nigerians. Nigerians immediately started disputing whether it was against the law for a president of Nigeria to have dual citizenship. Some argue that Bola Tinubu committed perjury when he lied on INEC form EC9 that he was not a citizen of another country. And yet others surrender to fate, grumbling that there was no way to hold the president-elect to account for lying. The latter group concluded that Bola Tinubu would not return to Nigeria to be questioned and tried before his swearing-in on May 29. And the moment he is sworn in, he would be encased in an impenetrable immunity envelope.

But for the top world intelligence agencies with this information about Bola Tinubu’s Guinean citizenship, it was a sad day to see one of their arsenals for possible targeting and exploiting Bola Tinubu exposed. But they have more where that one came from. And we can guess some of them.

For example, the US Department of State has a record of the day Bola Tinubu first applied for a visa at the U.S. embassy in Lagos in the 1970s. They have the exact name he used and the date of birth. In the forms Bola Tinubu filled out at the US embassy that day they have the list of schools he claimed he attended and his certificates. On arriving in America, the FBI has in their files the places Bola Tinubu went to in the US, know of Tinubu's drug trafficking offences.

How to make Nigeria a pariah State, that makes you and Tinubu supporters losers.

🚮 🚮

Rubbish not read

Lamentations of Losers

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee by OloYeOfEgbE: 6:49pm On Apr 22, 2023
seunmsg:
Majority of Igbo people have never hidden their hatred for Tinubu so why do they even want to be a part of his inauguration committee?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee by Charly68: 6:51pm On Apr 22, 2023
Youths are finding their level little by little.. Trust Jagaban ,he will raise many youthful leaders in the next four years that they won't allow to go and rest .

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee by Masterito(m): 6:51pm On Apr 22, 2023
All you guys talk about is tribe. No one talks about development and competence just tribe. Maybe untill Nigeria go through what Lebanon is experiencing you guys won't learn.
seunmsg:
Re: Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee by drlateef: 6:54pm On Apr 22, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee by sammsimm(m): 6:58pm On Apr 22, 2023
maticar:

if you had any sense you would know there are igbos in APC too

so those ones dont deserve appointments?

foolish urch-in

How many percentage of votes did Asiwaju get during the last presidential election in the SE? I believe you are senseless... even some stupid people(e.g Ngige) in the SE worked against Asiwaju

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee by drlateef: 6:58pm On Apr 22, 2023
Seagodess:

All the stupid mammy water powers have nothing to do where Allah has decided. All evil powers must be demolished in shaa Allah.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yemi Osinbajo About To Score A Goal (Photo) / I Founded APC, Have Sacked Oshiomhole For Anti-party Activities - Okorocha / Ademola Adeleke Wins 17 Out Of 30 LGs Osun Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.