Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,835 members, 7,872,807 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:29 PM

Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US (87153 Views)

EndSARS: My Wife Is Protesting, I Earn N64,000, Bought My Uniform - Policeman / Keyamo: How To Become President Without WAEC Certificate / How Do U Send A 'buba Galadima' To Talk On TV With Festus Keyamo ... How ???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by Paulianfa(m): 7:44am On Apr 23, 2023
When was the last time US minister bought or own a house in Nigeria. Black people mentality, ur subjects are starving, suffering, wallow in abject poverty. Na God go punish all of una for stealing our Money and sponsor ur wards abroad.
Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by ogaemma: 7:45am On Apr 23, 2023
Come to think of it, this is a very simple and modest property that many average Americans can afford without even taking a loan.

One do not need to steal Government money to buy this type of Property in America.
A property of $300, 000, not even up to a million dollar.

Common guys, this is not big deal to set set social media on fire.
My Brother's house in Texas is bigger than this house and he is a Nurse.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by isaiahethan: 7:45am On Apr 23, 2023
PandoraObi:
If Korra obidi can buy 1.6million mansion, so Festus keyamo cannot buy paltry less than 40% of a dancer bought

You sound like one those criminals, thieves in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by shonepa(m): 7:46am On Apr 23, 2023
Atleast u suppose get family or friends wey get ous for America, Average Nigerians own housed in the Unites States; you one of people mimisleading the younger generations.

Must you still from government b4 u can buy a house?

Gucciblog:
According to Lastus, he has been making money all his life, yet he couldn't buy the said house until 2021.

Bunch of criminals in power
Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by LaughterLA: 7:49am On Apr 23, 2023
PandoraObi:
If Korra obidi can buy 1.6million mansion, so Festus keyamo cannot buy paltry less than 40% of a dancer bought
Why waited to be a minister first
Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by LaughterLA: 7:52am On Apr 23, 2023
Moh247:

My immediate elder sister is a British trained Lawyer and own her very own house in UK thanks to Mortgage

What is there to defend in a $300,000 house if not poverty killing some people's life , dream and mentality
Why did he wait till he becomes a minister?
U must not defend every rubbish sha
Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by drpat1: 7:53am On Apr 23, 2023
ogaemma:
Come to think of it, this is a very simple and modest property that many average Americans can afford without even taking a loan.

One do not need to steal Government money to buy this type of Property in America.
A property of $300, 000, not even up to a million dollar.

Common guys, this is not big deal to set set social media on fire.
My Brother's house in Texas is bigger than this house and he is a Nurse.

Your brother didn't take any loan shocked
Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by shonepa(m): 7:53am On Apr 23, 2023
Is it written anywhere or part of any tradition you must buy a house at a particular point in life?

Dey talk joblessness, its only a lazy Nigerian no won work. There are skills out there people could learn....but no way, nobody won learn work.

Must dey work in bank or oil company? Our mentality na the problem of this country, abi no be same human beign dey for government?

Tntsi:
Criminal keyamo. Making money all his life but could not buy the house until 2021.
Meanwhile joblessness is ravaging graduates and youths in a country where he is a minister of state for labour.

This is why they are after PODATTI with all venoms.

This is why they want to kill themselves on a tinubu where they can embezell and destroy our wealth pata pata.

The new Nigeria is here. All these criminal activities will be taken care of.
PODATTI is coming.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by shonepa(m): 7:56am On Apr 23, 2023
So you must steal from government to buy a house? Na wha o

Where u cum put the religious leaders? We neva learn anything.

Still dey play.

Creamypie:
Meanwhile, their supporters are living on top of abject poverty down here
Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by XAUBulls: 7:56am On Apr 23, 2023
Moh247:

My immediate elder sister is a British trained Lawyer and own her very own house in UK thanks to Mortgage

What is there to defend in a $300,000 house if not poverty killing some people's life , dream and mentality
@Moh247, you did well for emphasizing on the use of "Mortgage" here.

It pissed me off just reading the daft responses here of these simpletons, including the OP (who late last year uploaded on one of his threads a poorly doctored fake video of the then Gov. Tinubu of Lagos allegedly telling Northerners to go to their jungle. No such event ever took place!).

Fortunately one of the NL Super Mods locked the thread created by this same ethnic bigot of an OP for spreading false information on NL.
I want to see these creeps get prosecuted in court for the relentless online and offline toxic hate speech and defamations.

Besides, all over the world including
Nigeria, Mortgages can be accessed based on work experience, age, and more. So, bigger and more expensive houses than the one Festus Adeniyi Keyamo, SAN, has in Texas, USA, can be purchased via
Mortgage.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by shonepa(m): 7:57am On Apr 23, 2023
U mean the same wisdom dey lack? Abi wisdom be get 2 meanings?

Flight90:
The fear of Obedient is the beginning of wisdom 🤣😂
Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by gotnel: 7:59am On Apr 23, 2023
Delphi:
When you see these men fight Obi with ruthless angst; they know they have skeleton in their cupboard. They fear Obi to their bone marrow as one who will tilt the statusquo.
The issue is not whether the house is expensive or not but whether it is right or wrong for a Federal Cabinet Minister to purchase a house from another clime while holding sway as a Public Officer.
Obi is not different from any other Nigeria politicians.

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by AmuRubber(m): 8:00am On Apr 23, 2023
LordAdam16:

Houses are cheap in much of the US. Na when you enter HCOLs, like Bay Area and Manhattan, nai prices stop dey funny.

From the perspective of a well to do foreigner for whom the local job market isn't a noteworthy consideration, nothing beats US real estate. From cozy SFHs in the suburbs to acres in the middle of nowhere to lake houses. Properties available at every price point. Pick your preferred climate. From the arid landscape in NM to the picturesque views in VT.

Sweden and Estonia are excellent choices too.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by Nobody: 8:00am On Apr 23, 2023
alsudan:
Festus I know you can see this message as you’re on this platform.

You are a corrupt thief and a disgrace to the memory of Gani.

I spit on your useless ponk head.

Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehejejejejejeh

Which one be ponk head again
Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by abuhusna1: 8:02am On Apr 23, 2023
Delphi:
When you see these men fight Obi with ruthless angst; they know they have skeleton in their cupboard. They fear Obi to their bone marrow as one who will tilt the statusquo.
The issue is not whether the house is expensive or not but whether it is right or wrong for a Federal Cabinet Minister to purchase a house from another clime while holding sway as a Public Officer.
And obi is a Saint billionaire. 300k is nothing I can conveniently buy that house or more

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by AfonjaConehead: 8:03am On Apr 23, 2023
novaris:

see someone whose generation is wallowing in abject poverty talking about an imaginary sister
chai!!! Won ti pa iammoicMENTAL oooo!!!
Ani won ti pa moh247 shaaa!!!
ani won ti pari aye iammoeba patapata se!!!
Ojigbijigbijigbijigbi!!!! grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by Nobody: 8:04am On Apr 23, 2023
Blissful45:
Keyamo is a disgrace and disappointment to many sensible Nigerian youths.
You're displaying your ill-gotten wealth in the midst of hunger just to spite the havenots
Someone pls in Heaven's name, help me with 3k.
30/4614/44/71
First Bank
God bless

Lol... If say u pick Labor party then u for really win o

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by shonepa(m): 8:05am On Apr 23, 2023
Wetin comcern Gani, may his soul rest.

Una no get better work to do nii? Even if una neva travel b4; una dey watch Anerican movies na.....u know how many Nigerians wey don buy ous?

Yahoo boys they pick buy ouses, na wha o, teenagers seff dey buy mansion.

But politics don blind una eye.

alsudan:
Festus I know you can see this message as you’re on this platform.

You are a corrupt thief and a disgrace to the memory of Gani.

I spit on your useless ponk head.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by Nobody: 8:05am On Apr 23, 2023
Moh247:

Thunder fire u and your sister there..
Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by shonepa(m): 8:06am On Apr 23, 2023
Quick question.....did u collect rice and fuel?

Gucciblog:

They can't do that

The goal is to keep the people poor and more poor. So that if they give them 1k, a cup f rice, a little of fuel. They vote them again.
Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by Nobody: 8:08am On Apr 23, 2023
Las Las evil that men do live after em...

Me I enjoy my peace of mind..

Being wealthy is not by showing us house and cars..

Being wealthy is how many pple u have touched as God who give health bless you..

Las Las evil that men do live after em..
Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by shonepa(m): 8:09am On Apr 23, 2023
See ur self? So u think most of these big estates in Nigeria re owned by Nigerians? U still dey play...aje

sonature1:
How many Americans are coming to Nigeria to buy a house?

It just goes to show that many Nigerians don't even believe in this country, including the public servants.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by kelly72: 8:11am On Apr 23, 2023
He couldn't buy a house in USA until he became a minister and is able to steal our money.

How much is a minister's salary?
Anyways, someone who earned a month $2,400 in 1993 ended up with $5 million in his bank account and he said it was savings from his employment.
Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by onuman: 8:11am On Apr 23, 2023
PandoraObi:
Stop judging people by your family members limitations and disappointment, key into grace of God and see your life transformed. God is good to me and my family , your hatred and anguish Cannot stop GOD's work in my life

With your desire for a Bola Tinubu to become president of Nigeria, the hight of your hatred for mankind in Nigeria touches the sky. You are very short sighted to ever be rich, or belong to a rich household; it doesn't require an oracle to see.
Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by sonnie10: 8:12am On Apr 23, 2023
House looks abandoned. Patchy and unhealthy lawn coupled with mold and meadow along side walk.
When you quickly rush into something you know nothing about, this is always the result.
By the time they put a lien on that house, he will know that it is not just buying a house but maintenance.
Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by Ajanakuasla: 8:16am On Apr 23, 2023
If u bought a house worth $300,000 in US, does it meant meant ur house worth $300,000 when u bought it? Did u know how he financed it, mortgage or cash at hand. Do u know his credit rate? Or his value as a SAN. Sometimes the discussion among someone little minded people is difficult for the rich to comprehend. And Kiyamo SAN said one of his properties, that’s a big confidence. If u a SAN and u don’t have a property value close to a Billion Naira something is wrong somewhere. Now that he practicing both local and international also involving in properties deal. Kai Naija. Talk is cheap. And for him to be a SAN at that age he achieved it, u should know that he is faster and more intelligent that u might think
Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by stallionng: 8:17am On Apr 23, 2023
Who do you want to brain wash with this alibi? If you believe this,you will believe every other thing ,don't sell this dummy,it can't fly..
It doesn't jell
Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by onuman: 8:17am On Apr 23, 2023
sonnie10:
House look abandoned. Patchy and unhealthy lawn coupled with mold and meadow along side walk.
When you quickly rush into something you know nothing about, this is always the result.
By the time they put a lien on that house, he will know that it is not just buying a house but maintenance.

Festus Keyamo wouldn't care to maintain the house to standard because it was used to launder Nigeria's money to the Americas.
He is waiting for the next bidder to sell the house to and wreck in more money, and nickname it money made from "investment in stocks."
Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by Damoche10: 8:21am On Apr 23, 2023
Keyamo, you don't owe anybody such explanation.
Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by shonepa(m): 8:21am On Apr 23, 2023
Na you i go challenge about having sense. Oga listen to ur self "Kora is not a politician"

Who give any body time, to build ous? Its by choice, so his 30yrs of work no do am to see money.

Iknow lesser lawyers, i mean the ones we no get reach like Festus dey buy ouses.

If you familiar with real estate agents whey no even be lawyer; dem go tell u wetim 10% mean

Hate everywhere

Gucciblog:

Shut up your mouth.

Korra is not a politician and serving minister like Lastus. She didn't also wait till she became a Minister of the FRN before she bought her house.

Have sense
Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by onuman: 8:25am On Apr 23, 2023
Everything about Asiwaju Bola Tinubu is corruption.
It's like giving Nigeria to confidence men when you make Tinubu become president of Nigeria.
Festus Keyamo's explanation here is like he believed he was talking to Beati.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Female Suicide Bomber Stripped To Her Pant And Underwear After Being Caught.PICS / Atiku Vs Buhari: Daily Trust Newspaper Opinion Poll / Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.