Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,145 members, 7,916,354 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 09:22 PM

FG To Evacuate 5,500 Nigerians Stranded In Sudan By Road – Onyeama (Video) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / FG To Evacuate 5,500 Nigerians Stranded In Sudan By Road – Onyeama (Video) (22694 Views)

Israel Tells Gaza Hospital To Evacuate Staff And Patients Within 2 Hrs - MSF / Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate / Civil Unrest In Sudan As Army And Paramilitary Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Evacuate 5,500 Nigerians Stranded In Sudan By Road – Onyeama (Video) by HIPROFILE(m): 11:27am On Apr 24, 2023
Now they are stranded in Sudan crying and begging to be evacuated next Air-peace a flight owned by an Igbo business man will come and evacuate no only his Igbo brothers but every Nigerian just like he did during xenophobic attacks on Nigerians in South Africa.

When it gets to election the fuulish and selfish leaders will advice them to hate Igbos and agitate that Igbos leave their state.

What a people!
Re: FG To Evacuate 5,500 Nigerians Stranded In Sudan By Road – Onyeama (Video) by Burgerlomo: 11:39am On Apr 24, 2023
slivertongue:
I pray they arrive safely

Amen!
Re: FG To Evacuate 5,500 Nigerians Stranded In Sudan By Road – Onyeama (Video) by prophetfire: 11:45am On Apr 24, 2023
Spicycat:

Damn, this hate and bitterness is too much, i hope everything is alright with you and your family cry cry
Try and have inner peace, we all know it's not easy being a Nigerian, i really fill for you the frustration can make one nuts.
If you weren't a shallow and dumb mumu person, you should have understood what was being responded to.
Re: FG To Evacuate 5,500 Nigerians Stranded In Sudan By Road – Onyeama (Video) by ufotunang: 11:51am On Apr 24, 2023
If the economy and country nigeria was good and better and our tertiary institutions, universities are well developed and of better standard with quality education without ASUU always going on strike...our nigeria students will not travel to abroad and Sudan to attend schools and universities over there...bad goverance is the cause of all of this problems
Re: FG To Evacuate 5,500 Nigerians Stranded In Sudan By Road – Onyeama (Video) by ufotunang: 11:54am On Apr 24, 2023
Olachase:
Wetin those people find go Sudan self na wa hoo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
..went for quality education....it's because the education anduniversities in Sudan is more better than the education and universities in nigeria
Re: FG To Evacuate 5,500 Nigerians Stranded In Sudan By Road – Onyeama (Video) by mclloyd22: 11:57am On Apr 24, 2023

Re: FG To Evacuate 5,500 Nigerians Stranded In Sudan By Road – Onyeama (Video) by Deefirm: 12:06pm On Apr 24, 2023
To you, everyone on social media who critic a seating government is IPOB, I see your reasoning is coming from now. Sense will forever be far from you. Ode!!!

JagabanBorgu:

I see u IPOB don't think at all.
I told u nothing can be done?
U are a mumu boy.
Re: FG To Evacuate 5,500 Nigerians Stranded In Sudan By Road – Onyeama (Video) by AFRICANJAMAICA: 12:33pm On Apr 24, 2023
just2endowed:

Sudan pays Nigerian players in dollars. They have a strong league though. Education system is okay and a bit better than Nigeria.

Sudan?..

Ok
Re: FG To Evacuate 5,500 Nigerians Stranded In Sudan By Road – Onyeama (Video) by Zudozzzzzzz: 12:36pm On Apr 24, 2023
Re: FG To Evacuate 5,500 Nigerians Stranded In Sudan By Road – Onyeama (Video) by delpee(f): 12:58pm On Apr 24, 2023
pacino26:
I think what should have been done before now is sending in personnel from the foreign ministry, our military and aid into Sudan to coordinate with Nigerians over there. Create a kind of safety for them while you prepare how to loot from the country given the recent opportunity.
It’s not rocket science to have stationed our own C-130 military aircraft and going into town to get people to safety. So we will have to wait till the cost estimate is arrived at, and logistics planned with buses when we have naval ships to move some from the ports?

I wonder the caliber of people working in the FM.

Are you aware that planes were burnt at the airport?
Re: FG To Evacuate 5,500 Nigerians Stranded In Sudan By Road – Onyeama (Video) by just2endowed: 1:26pm On Apr 24, 2023
AFRICANJAMAICA:

Sudan?..

Ok

yes they attract good african players playing in their league and even foreign players.

they pay in dollars
Re: FG To Evacuate 5,500 Nigerians Stranded In Sudan By Road – Onyeama (Video) by Koko1119: 1:45pm On Apr 24, 2023
dem dey Waka for leg dey come
Re: FG To Evacuate 5,500 Nigerians Stranded In Sudan By Road – Onyeama (Video) by JagabanBorgu: 2:06pm On Apr 24, 2023
Deefirm:
To you, everyone on social media who critic a seating government is IPOB, I see your reasoning is coming from now. Sense will forever be far from you. Ode!!!

Making nóísé on social media is not criticism, criticism is not u obligation to the society as a cîtîzèn, u are simply talking out of h8.
Móñkèy.
Re: FG To Evacuate 5,500 Nigerians Stranded In Sudan By Road – Onyeama (Video) by Deefirm: 2:35pm On Apr 24, 2023
It took me too long to realize I was giving a fool too much of attention. Ode!!!

JagabanBorgu:

Making nóísé on social media is not criticism, criticism is not u obligation to the society as a cîtîzèn, u are simply talking out of h8.
Móñkèy.
Re: FG To Evacuate 5,500 Nigerians Stranded In Sudan By Road – Onyeama (Video) by mechanics(m): 3:05pm On Apr 24, 2023
But Air Peace have volunteered to evaluate them with no cost.
Re: FG To Evacuate 5,500 Nigerians Stranded In Sudan By Road – Onyeama (Video) by iLoveYouToo(m): 5:16pm On Apr 24, 2023
Gaddafih001:

M*mu.
Don’t you know that with Sudanese medical certificate,you can work in Ireland without writing any other exam.
Your Nigeria is overrated.
Try to dey upgrade yourself abeg.
You think they are studying in Sudan Sheepishly?
They know what they are doing.

I’m not interested. We’re different beings going through different paths.
Re: FG To Evacuate 5,500 Nigerians Stranded In Sudan By Road – Onyeama (Video) by Originalsly: 6:05pm On Apr 24, 2023
pacino26:

We know they are at war, we should know we have a military attaché on ground that should have started liaising with both factions from day one on possible evacuation of our citizens. I can’t name all other mentions but what we are seeing is the usual last minute arrangement by the FM. We don’t always have to wait till things get out of hand and start using same as excuses. What is the job of our guys in NIA? So you know already Nigerians are being exploited at the borders in Ethiopia? Most people didn’t read me well, the military transport is to bring in aids and personnel to assist the embassy staffs in coordinating safe extraction. We shouldn’t be proud of our inefficient system at all.
In the build up of tensions during the 2015 general elections, the US already stationed troops in Ghana for evacuation of their citizens in Nigeria. First thing our ambassador in Sudan did was to announce he is not prepared for any evacuation, shows not only there was never any time he established contact with the citizens other than going on air to show his hopelessness.

Not saying the FG is handling this issue well .... but do you know the US that is so involved in Sudan .... and has the means to evacuate all its citizens.... has said that's not in the works? But we should try our best to bring ours home and that we are not doing.

Re: FG To Evacuate 5,500 Nigerians Stranded In Sudan By Road – Onyeama (Video) by Olril18(m): 6:06pm On Apr 24, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

Móñkèy.
Rule 2
Mynd 44
Seun.
Re: FG To Evacuate 5,500 Nigerians Stranded In Sudan By Road – Onyeama (Video) by Otobong3374(m): 7:15pm On Apr 24, 2023
Look At How Useless Africans Are Dying Like Unwanted Goats, Bleep All African.
Re: FG To Evacuate 5,500 Nigerians Stranded In Sudan By Road – Onyeama (Video) by Olorunfumex: 7:14am On Apr 25, 2023
I believe there are certain things that have to be done before announcing to the public. Announcing this put them at risk. They could have just evacuated them, and announced the success, and not come out to announce the plan to put people at risk…
Re: FG To Evacuate 5,500 Nigerians Stranded In Sudan By Road – Onyeama (Video) by deanoffaculty: 10:47am On Apr 25, 2023
Spuggie:
Where is Tinubu the president elect?
So Tinubu should rescue them when he hasn't been sworn in? You better mind yourself.
Even Burahi wey be president just do like pesin wey dem insert memory card for im brain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Goes On Rampage In Italy, Assaults Police Officers. Photos / Taiwan Lawmakers Throw Pig Guts And Punches Over US Pork Imports / Donald Trump: Physicians Start Remdesivir Therapy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.