Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,399 members, 7,881,448 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:53 PM

Forgive Me For All The Wrongs I Did To You - Ganduje Begs Kano Residents - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Forgive Me For All The Wrongs I Did To You - Ganduje Begs Kano Residents (19177 Views)

Tinubu Inherited Economy, Security Challenges, Be Patient - Ganduje Begs / APC Presidential Primary Election: Lawan Begs Kano To Swing In His Favour / Tinubu Begins Distribution Of Rice To Kano Residents (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forgive Me For All The Wrongs I Did To You - Ganduje Begs Kano Residents by dreamxhaser: 11:05pm On Apr 24, 2023
FlawlessKarl:
shocked

Yesterday what I did to Almajiri yesterday still gives me joy. Your parents voted for Muslim Muslim ticket and Inec chairman who's a Muslim select a buffoon as a winner of the election and you still have the guts to hold me and beg for money. Shey you de mad? I hit the idiot with thunderous slap, his brain function immediately, that it's not everybody you hold hand and ask for money. Fools

The Buffon selected as president elect should give work to all almajiri father so they can take care of these nuisance creatures scattered everywhere in this country disturbing our lives. They should restrict their begging madness to north Please.

Basterd.

Na because of election you treat that innocent boy that way.

You must be a very wicked person from onset

1 Like

Re: Forgive Me For All The Wrongs I Did To You - Ganduje Begs Kano Residents by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:20am On Apr 25, 2023
Re: Forgive Me For All The Wrongs I Did To You - Ganduje Begs Kano Residents by Realist777: 8:28am On Apr 25, 2023
greatiyk4u:

How is that his business?
See the people that want power!
So there are no beggars in the developed nations?
Thank God y'all lost like the fucking losers that y'all are!
Re: Forgive Me For All The Wrongs I Did To You - Ganduje Begs Kano Residents by Jeamillz2020(m): 8:30am On Apr 25, 2023
Follow my president foot steps
Re: Forgive Me For All The Wrongs I Did To You - Ganduje Begs Kano Residents by greatiyk4u(m): 8:49am On Apr 25, 2023
Realist777:

See the people that want power!
So there are no beggars in the developed nations?
Thank God y'all lost like the fucking losers that y'all are!

Street beggars holding people on the road?
Backwardness has mastered your brain cells.

I still haven't seen how the power your region holds has changed una lives.......tufiakwa
Re: Forgive Me For All The Wrongs I Did To You - Ganduje Begs Kano Residents by Philip8chi: 8:56am On Apr 25, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:
Is this the new trend now by APC stupid leaders?

.after destroying the economy of the country and looted it dry, they tell the citizens to forgive them?

What nonsense
k.just arrived
Re: Forgive Me For All The Wrongs I Did To You - Ganduje Begs Kano Residents by Realist777: 11:08am On Apr 25, 2023
greatiyk4u:

Street beggars holding people on the road?
Backwardness has mastered your brain cells.

I still haven't seen how the power your region holds has changed una lives.......tufiakwa
The region will continue to rule you till eternity, come and take power na
Re: Forgive Me For All The Wrongs I Did To You - Ganduje Begs Kano Residents by greatiyk4u(m): 3:51pm On Apr 25, 2023
Realist777:

The region will continue to rule you till eternity, come and take power na

Keep ruling,
Keep your power
Keep your poverty
Keep your illiteracy
Keep your terrorism
Keep your street begging and almajinci

Now you are happy
Re: Forgive Me For All The Wrongs I Did To You - Ganduje Begs Kano Residents by Realist777: 11:30pm On Apr 28, 2023
greatiyk4u:

Keep ruling,
Keep your power
Keep your poverty
Keep your illiteracy
Keep your terrorism
Keep your street begging and almajinci

Now you are happy
Thank you please!
We will keep all the above but you too should stop contesting for Presidency please, so that the level of bitterness in you will drastically reduce
Re: Forgive Me For All The Wrongs I Did To You - Ganduje Begs Kano Residents by PlasmaTV: 10:31am On May 30
meum:
Copy copy

E be like say na dey new format be dis. Do anyhow ask for forgiveness later
Na God go punish them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Caretaker Committee: Internal Implosion In APC Seems Inevitable – Banire / Barr. Morah Mourns Sen. Arthur Nzeribe, Says His Death A Great Loss To Nigeria* / Sanwo-olu Replies Jimi Agbaje's Accusations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.