Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,158 members, 7,887,371 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:43 AM

Please Be Careful, Men Of Gold Don't Wear Gold - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Be Careful, Men Of Gold Don't Wear Gold (3006 Views)

A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful / Kogi Lady Dumped By Her Lover After Giving Birth: "Be Careful, Men Are Liars” / Be Careful, Men Are Deceitful - Heartbroken Lady Abandoned By Her Boyfriend Afte (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Be Careful, Men Of Gold Don't Wear Gold by achorladey: 10:49pm On Apr 29, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Which church do you attend

Lucy Liu
With my girl Drew
Cameron D. and Destiny
Charlie's Angels, come on
Uh, uh, uh

Question, Which church do you attend

Church for your section where you be mvp. We no go see light inside well. Na abomination

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Be Careful, Men Of Gold Don't Wear Gold by Nobody: 5:59am On Apr 30, 2023
achorladey:

Lucy Liu
With my girl Drew
Cameron D. and Destiny
Charlie's Angels, come on
Uh, uh, uh

Question, Which church do you attend

Church for your section where you be mvp. We no go see light inside well. Na abomination
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 see as you turning everything to lyrics, you be pastor wey sabi things but you Dy pretend. But why do you like hiding your church
Re: Please Be Careful, Men Of Gold Don't Wear Gold by achorladey: 12:05pm On Apr 30, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 see as you turning everything to lyrics, you be pastor wey sabi things but you Dy pretend. But why do you like hiding your church

you be pastor wey sabi things but you Dy pretend

I don't know where you get me ordinated as a pastor grin grin. Pretending is out of the equation. The things wey I sabi na the intelligence and creativity here

the life lessons for the person is Don't tell me you know this is me tongue tongue

But why do you like hiding your church

Based on your ifs that I attend one and hiding based on ifs
Re: Please Be Careful, Men Of Gold Don't Wear Gold by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 30, 2023
achorladey:

I don't know where you get me ordinated as a pastor grin grin. Pretending is out of the equation. The things wey I sabi na the intelligence and creativity here

the life lessons for the person is Don't tell me you know this is me tongue tongue

Based on your ifs that I attend one and hiding based on ifs
You last statement, does that mean you're an atheist? But I was made to believe you are a pastor on that section
Re: Please Be Careful, Men Of Gold Don't Wear Gold by achorladey: 5:18pm On Apr 30, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You last statement, does that mean you're an atheist? But I was made to believe you are a pastor on that section

You were not made to believe am a pastor and equally not made to believe I am an atheist on that section. Your eyes sees what you want it to see.
Re: Please Be Careful, Men Of Gold Don't Wear Gold by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 30, 2023
achorladey:

You were not made to believe am a pastor and equally not made to believe I am an atheist on that section. Your eyes sees what you want it to see.
Where have you been since morning my baddest pastor 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 where did you go?
Re: Please Be Careful, Men Of Gold Don't Wear Gold by achorladey: 5:23pm On Apr 30, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Where have you been since morning my baddest pastor 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 where did you go?

Your baddest pastor based on ifs.

From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it from my place of abode
Re: Please Be Careful, Men Of Gold Don't Wear Gold by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 30, 2023
achorladey:

Your baddest pastor based on ifs.

From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it from my place of abode
Your responses to everything is funky, funky snaky sneaky Achorladey 🤣
Re: Please Be Careful, Men Of Gold Don't Wear Gold by achorladey: 5:31pm On Apr 30, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Your responses to everything is funky, funky snaky sneaky Achorladey 🤣

Hand those words to a musical artist of your choice let the DJ spin things with it. grin
Re: Please Be Careful, Men Of Gold Don't Wear Gold by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 30, 2023
achorladey:

Hand those words to a musical artist of your choice let the DJ spin things with it. grin
I will never believe you are not musically inclined. The way you write is lyrically Lyrica
Re: Please Be Careful, Men Of Gold Don't Wear Gold by achorladey: 8:48pm On Apr 30, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I will never believe you are not musically inclined. The way you write is lyrically Lyrica

I will never believe you are not musically inclined

That's a fine response to Don't tell me you know this is me grin grin

The way you write is lyrically Lyrica

Hmmmm
Re: Please Be Careful, Men Of Gold Don't Wear Gold by Dshocker(m): 8:52pm On Apr 30, 2023
Drjones109:

Yesterday I had to visit somewhere and it was raining so I did not want to drive there since I was not too familiar with the road, so I parked my car somewhere close and used a keke (tricycle).

While I was there I got a call from a long time friend reminding me of my promise to her husband over a job, so I quickly told her my location, and asked her to tell her husband to meet me up ASAP since I will be leaving town soon.

I told her to tell her husband to meet me up where I parked my car since that place was a popular land mark .

I don’t know her husband and we have never met before.

As I sent her the address, she called me back and was so excited that I was even around her area which will make it easy for him because he did not even have transport to come out, things was that bad.

So I told her that he should pick a drop and I will pay.

In other not to keep him stranded I had to start rushing back to where I packed my car.

God, I even entered under the rain, cold, just to meet up with him so he will not be stranded.

As I was walking under the rain I saw a keke and stopped it.

The keke man asked me to beg the man inside so he will allow me join him since I was drenched, so I started begging.

The man refused and said I was wet and I told him I will sit to one side, and he refused, saying except I pay for both his fare and mine.

I agreed, then he allowed me but as I entered this man kept me uncomfortable, saying if my wet clothes touch him again I will get down.

I just kept my cool until I finally got to my destination.

I did not even reach when I stopped at the junction and paid then used my legs to walk to my car, since it was very close.

I was inside my car warming myself, then I got a call from my friend saying her husband was around, so I described my car and he came.

I saw someone knocked on my car glass, wound down and it was this same man in a keke with me. Gosh!

I was supposed to pay the keke man, and recommend him for a job?

Tears rolled down my eyes, I brought out N3,000, gave him, started my car and zoomed off.

My friend has been calling and sending me messages, I had to block her.

Be careful, many times men of gold don’t wear gold.

Be nice! Angels do not wear ID cards.

*Attitude is 100%*

Is this fiction or it happened for real?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Make A Lady To Cum / How Do You Make Someone Know You Really Like Him? / Can A Broke Guy Be In A Relationship!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.