Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,846 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:53 PM

Please Be Careful, Men Of Gold Don't Wear Gold - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Be Careful, Men Of Gold Don't Wear Gold (2985 Views)

A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful / Kogi Lady Dumped By Her Lover After Giving Birth: "Be Careful, Men Are Liars” / Be Careful, Men Are Deceitful - Heartbroken Lady Abandoned By Her Boyfriend Afte (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Be Careful, Men Of Gold Don't Wear Gold by Drjones109(m): 6:18am On Apr 26, 2023
Yesterday I had to visit somewhere and it was raining so I did not want to drive there since I was not too familiar with the road, so I parked my car somewhere close and used a keke (tricycle).

While I was there I got a call from a long time friend reminding me of my promise to her husband over a job, so I quickly told her my location, and asked her to tell her husband to meet me up ASAP since I will be leaving town soon.

I told her to tell her husband to meet me up where I parked my car since that place was a popular land mark .

I don’t know her husband and we have never met before.

As I sent her the address, she called me back and was so excited that I was even around her area which will make it easy for him because he did not even have transport to come out, things was that bad.

So I told her that he should pick a drop and I will pay.

In other not to keep him stranded I had to start rushing back to where I packed my car.

God, I even entered under the rain, cold, just to meet up with him so he will not be stranded.

As I was walking under the rain I saw a keke and stopped it.

The keke man asked me to beg the man inside so he will allow me join him since I was drenched, so I started begging.

The man refused and said I was wet and I told him I will sit to one side, and he refused, saying except I pay for both his fare and mine.

I agreed, then he allowed me but as I entered this man kept me uncomfortable, saying if my wet clothes touch him again I will get down.

I just kept my cool until I finally got to my destination.

I did not even reach when I stopped at the junction and paid then used my legs to walk to my car, since it was very close.

I was inside my car warming myself, then I got a call from my friend saying her husband was around, so I described my car and he came.

I saw someone knocked on my car glass, wound down and it was this same man in a keke with me. Gosh!

I was supposed to pay the keke man, and recommend him for a job?

Tears rolled down my eyes, I brought out N3,000, gave him, started my car and zoomed off.

My friend has been calling and sending me messages, I had to block her.

Be careful, many times men of gold don’t wear gold.

Be nice! Angels do not wear ID cards.

*Attitude is 100%*

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Be Careful, Men Of Gold Don't Wear Gold by Nobody: 6:28am On Apr 26, 2023
My own is who is this lady friend of yours and what was she to you? Well, you should have still rendered him the help and it will also teach him some life lessons. People should learn to stop being vengeful. You didn't do well as well.

3 Likes

Re: Please Be Careful, Men Of Gold Don't Wear Gold by EastAlchemist: 6:34am On Apr 26, 2023
Them say make you no pity poor men like us
Most are too greedy
πŸ’”πŸ’”
If you even wan help make sure he earns it
Or you regret

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Be Careful, Men Of Gold Don't Wear Gold by advanceDNA: 6:39am On Apr 26, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
My own is who is this lady friend of yours and what was she to you? Well, you should have still rendered him the help and it will also teach him some life lessons. People should learn to stop being vengeful. You didn't do well as well.

He doesn't want to recommend someone with an unkind and bad attitude for a job... That's not being vengeful ..that's being cautious/using ur sense.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Be Careful, Men Of Gold Don't Wear Gold by TemplarLandry: 6:59am On Apr 26, 2023
Tolerance is needed.
Re: Please Be Careful, Men Of Gold Don't Wear Gold by Nobody: 7:15am On Apr 26, 2023
advanceDNA:

He doesn't want to recommend someone with an unkind and bad attitude for a job... That's not being vengeful ..that's being cautious/using ur sense.

Well, you may be right

2 Likes

Re: Please Be Careful, Men Of Gold Don't Wear Gold by Lance008(m): 12:34pm On Apr 26, 2023
Sometimes people need to taste their own medicine
Person mak dem won help no fit help person
What about if u had an accident on ur way running there ?
Please block them off

6 Likes

Re: Please Be Careful, Men Of Gold Don't Wear Gold by Qatar2022: 3:44pm On Apr 26, 2023
Be careful how you treat people you meet on your way going because you may still meet the same people while coming back

6 Likes

Re: Please Be Careful, Men Of Gold Don't Wear Gold by achorladey: 6:57pm On Apr 27, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Yoruba proverbs states....

Omi ni eeyan o mo ibi ti o ma san si.

Humans are like water they flow everywhere. You don't know when this men of Gold who don't wear Gold will flow to your side grin grin grin

Life lessons for the person is

Don't use the issues and challenges of the now and present to destroy the future.

2 Likes

Re: Please Be Careful, Men Of Gold Don't Wear Gold by Daneto: 7:20pm On Apr 27, 2023
Imagine person weh dem wan take bullet for de complain make blood no stain him white shirt. L I F E...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Be Careful, Men Of Gold Don't Wear Gold by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 27, 2023
achorladey:

Humans are like water they flow everywhere. You don't know when this men of Gold who don't wear Gold will flow to your side grin grin grin

Life lessons for the person is Don't tell me you know this is me

Don't use the issues and challenges of the now and present to destroy the future.

Re: Please Be Careful, Men Of Gold Don't Wear Gold by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 27, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I think he did well... Some people need to learn simple life's lessons so they can be normal.

5 Likes

Re: Please Be Careful, Men Of Gold Don't Wear Gold by Jagermeister(m): 8:40pm On Apr 27, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Don't be silly; what the heck.. vengeance is not of the lords, it mine!

Certain people are meant to remain poor because if they had the power accompanied with money, it'll be disaster for everyone else around and far..

OP is a good person. I wouldn't give him a penny and I'll probably spit in his goddamn face for good measure.

5 Likes

Re: Please Be Careful, Men Of Gold Don't Wear Gold by CandyOps(m): 8:52am On Apr 28, 2023
Good manners is just a sign one is emotionally and socially mature. Just like 1 driver dey shout for me say I wan reverse for tight road.

Him no fit get patience. Him just dey shout say "e be like say I de mad?"

Finally I reversed, I drove to my destination which was less than 20 Meyers from the spot I reversed... And the enraged driver also parked at that location.

I quickly came down from my car and walked to his. Before I reached him, him done dey apologize already cheesy

Bad manner no pay anybody o
Re: Please Be Careful, Men Of Gold Don't Wear Gold by PeterTinubu(m): 9:02am On Apr 28, 2023
The jerk is it is the poor and frustrated men who are always proud and agressive 😩

Imagine a jobless & broke married man saying someone shouldn't touch him with his wet clothes in a public transport.

5 Likes

Re: Please Be Careful, Men Of Gold Don't Wear Gold by 43Ronin: 9:21am On Apr 28, 2023
CandyOps:
Good manners is just a sign one is emotionally and socially mature. Just like 1 driver dey shout for me say I wan reverse for tight road.

Him no fit get patience. Him just dey shout say "e be like say I de mad?"

Finally I reversed, I drove to my destination which was less than 20 Meyers from the spot I reversed... And the enraged driver also parked at that location.

I quickly came down from my car and walked to his. Before I reached him, him done dey apologize already cheesy

Bad manner no pay anybody o
your own no make sense abeg. why you go reverse for tight road what happened to going forward until you found space to do a 3-point turn you never even jam werey. I go curse you still wait for you to come do your worse... mtscheew

1 Like

Re: Please Be Careful, Men Of Gold Don't Wear Gold by achorladey: 6:31pm On Apr 28, 2023
[quote author=IyaebeTheGreat post=122789737][/quote]

Humans are like water they flow everywhere. You don't know when this men of Gold who don't wear Gold will flow to your side.

Life lessons for the person is Don't tell me you know this is me

grin grin grin grin grin
In the words of my secondary school mate in times past who said to someone he was trying to woo... "WHO IS YOU?" Hope you catch the drift grin grin grin

Re: Please Be Careful, Men Of Gold Don't Wear Gold by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 28, 2023
achorladey:

I was right when I called you the snake man lol. You are sooooo snaky
Re: Please Be Careful, Men Of Gold Don't Wear Gold by achorladey: 7:31pm On Apr 28, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I was right when I called you the snake man lol. You are sooooo snaky

Menene snake man? Rather it is one should be cautious as serpents and yet innocent as doves. grin grin grin

I have only asked WHO IS YOU? grin grin grin What is the relationship between snake man and who is you?
Re: Please Be Careful, Men Of Gold Don't Wear Gold by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 28, 2023
achorladey:

Menene snake man? Rather it is one should be cautious as serpents and yet innocent as doves. grin grin grin

I have only asked WHO IS YOU? grin grin grin What is the relationship between snake man and who is you?
I'm really happy to see the other side of you and not the usual section. Show me more this side of you πŸ˜‚
Re: Please Be Careful, Men Of Gold Don't Wear Gold by bidexdo(m): 7:45pm On Apr 28, 2023
Drjones109:

Yesterday I had to visit somewhere and it was raining so I did not want to drive there since I was not too familiar with the road, so I parked my car somewhere close and used a keke (tricycle).

While I was there I got a call from a long time friend reminding me of my promise to her husband over a job, so I quickly told her my location, and asked her to tell her husband to meet me up ASAP since I will be leaving town soon.

I told her to tell her husband to meet me up where I parked my car since that place was a popular land mark .

I don’t know her husband and we have never met before.

As I sent her the address, she called me back and was so excited that I was even around her area which will make it easy for him because he did not even have transport to come out, things was that bad.

So I told her that he should pick a drop and I will pay.

In other not to keep him stranded I had to start rushing back to where I packed my car.

God, I even entered under the rain, cold, just to meet up with him so he will not be stranded.

As I was walking under the rain I saw a keke and stopped it.

The keke man asked me to beg the man inside so he will allow me join him since I was drenched, so I started begging.

The man refused and said I was wet and I told him I will sit to one side, and he refused, saying except I pay for both his fare and mine.

I agreed, then he allowed me but as I entered this man kept me uncomfortable, saying if my wet clothes touch him again I will get down.

I just kept my cool until I finally got to my destination.

I did not even reach when I stopped at the junction and paid then used my legs to walk to my car, since it was very close.

I was inside my car warming myself, then I got a call from my friend saying her husband was around, so I described my car and he came.

I saw someone knocked on my car glass, wound down and it was this same man in a keke with me. Gosh!

I was supposed to pay the keke man, and recommend him for a job?

Tears rolled down my eyes, I brought out N3,000, gave him, started my car and zoomed off.

My friend has been calling and sending me messages, I had to block her.

Be careful, many times men of gold don’t wear gold.

Be nice! Angels do not wear ID cards.

*Attitude is 100%*

Bros u did the right things, joor sometime the person we are trying to help somethings do us bad things, that's why we should always be good to people.

2 Likes

Re: Please Be Careful, Men Of Gold Don't Wear Gold by ItisWell22(f): 7:45pm On Apr 28, 2023
Being humble doesn’t cost much, but stupidity no fit let people stay low…
Re: Please Be Careful, Men Of Gold Don't Wear Gold by achorladey: 7:48pm On Apr 28, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I'm really happy to see the other side of you and not the usual section. Show me more this side of you πŸ˜‚

To the bold grin grin grin. I know you always feel why is this moniker is too and always serious about discussion on that section? grin cheesy cheesy

Life lessons for this person is don't tell me you want to know this side of me? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Please Be Careful, Men Of Gold Don't Wear Gold by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 28, 2023
achorladey:

To the bold grin grin grin. I know you always feel why is this moniker is too and always serious about discussion on that section grin cheesy cheesy

Life lessons for this person is don't tell me you want to know this side of me? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Away from that section makes it easier to know how snaky you can be πŸ˜‚
Re: Please Be Careful, Men Of Gold Don't Wear Gold by Boomkalakuta: 7:50pm On Apr 28, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Away from that section makes it easier to know how snaky you can be

Shatap
Re: Please Be Careful, Men Of Gold Don't Wear Gold by achorladey: 8:41pm On Apr 28, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Away from that section makes it easier to know how snaky you can be πŸ˜‚

You are yet to respond to menene snaky. I am on the side of cautious or wise as serpents. I am not familiar with snaky. Menene snaky?

Moving away from where? Making comments here equates to moving away grin grin cheesy. Really?
Re: Please Be Careful, Men Of Gold Don't Wear Gold by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 28, 2023
achorladey:

You are yet to respond to menene snaky. I am on the side of cautious or wise as serpents. I am not familiar with snaky. Menene snaky?

Moving away from where? Making comments here equates to moving away grin grin cheesy. Really?
You are indeed a very snaky sneaky Achorladey and yes making comments here equates to moving away to know your other sides .
Re: Please Be Careful, Men Of Gold Don't Wear Gold by Boomkalakuta: 8:45pm On Apr 28, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You are indeed a very snaky sneaky Achorladey and yes making comments here equates to moving away to know your other sides .

Shatap
Re: Please Be Careful, Men Of Gold Don't Wear Gold by achorladey: 8:51pm On Apr 28, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Tor enjoy your snaky sneaky as you look towards..... Life lessons for this person is don't tell me you want to know this side of me away from that section
Re: Please Be Careful, Men Of Gold Don't Wear Gold by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 28, 2023
achorladey:

Tor enjoy your snaky sneaky as you look towards..... Life lessons for this person is don't tell me you want to know this side of me away from that section
Sending you some punches from here, you are soooooooo sneaky and snaky, shed your scales and let your true self out
Re: Please Be Careful, Men Of Gold Don't Wear Gold by achorladey: 9:24pm On Apr 28, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Sending you some punches from here, you are soooooooo sneaky and snaky, shed your scales and let your true self out

Have you heard of Bash Ali before? Not Iron Mike Tyson or Fury. I would have been scampering had those punches were from Bash Ali (the one boxing to shock the world). Your punches is not generating enough charges grin grin grin grin

you are soooooooo sneaky and snaky, shed your scales and let your true self out

I ain't got no scales to shed. The reason I ask menene snaky? I can't shed what I don't have grin grin
Re: Please Be Careful, Men Of Gold Don't Wear Gold by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 28, 2023
achorladey:

Have you heard of Bash Ali before? Not Iron Mike Tyson or Fury. I would have been scampering had those punches were from Bash Ali (the one boxing to shock the world). Your punches is not generating enough charges grin grin grin grin

I ain't got no scales to shed. The reason I ask menene snaky? I can't shed what I don't have grin grin
πŸ˜‚ I'm sure you have a main monika here, tell me your main

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why You Are Not Married ? / Fake Wannabe Nigerian Ladies / Husband Scarcity And The Way Forward.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.