Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,306 members, 7,947,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 08:25 PM

Share Your Secondary School Wicked Senior Experience - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Share Your Secondary School Wicked Senior Experience (16819 Views)

Did You Do This In Your Secondary School Days? / Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? / Guy Outs Wicked Senior Back Then At Federal Government College Rubochi, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Secondary School Wicked Senior Experience by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 04, 2023
Xhosa is more prominent, not Zulu... It's just that like other SA tribes, Xhosas are much more reserved.

Anyway, have a good day.
N3TRAL:

As an African I understand the diversity that's existent in the artificial nations partitioned and formed by the colonialists. In Nigeria we're more than 250 tribes.

I know that they're a plethora of tribes in South Africa and Zulu seems to be more prominent. If you don't mind, you can proceed with your planned exposition of the diverse cultures in South Africa. I think your country is really unique and I'll tell you a lot about South Africa's uniqueness in subsequent conversations.

Thank you for your detailed response.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Secondary School Wicked Senior Experience by N3TRAL: 12:37pm On May 04, 2023
Samantha124:
Xhosa is more prominent, not Zulu... It's just that like other SA tribes, Xhosas are much more reserved.

Anyway, have a good day.

Are you Xhosa? I know Xhosa!
Re: Share Your Secondary School Wicked Senior Experience by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 04, 2023
No, I'm not.. grin grin grin
N3TRAL:

Are you Xhosa? I know Xhosa!
Re: Share Your Secondary School Wicked Senior Experience by Kaido: 1:42pm On May 04, 2023
FireUpNow:
A certain senior will give me N50 to go to the school canteen and buy him rice , beans dodo with fried titus fish head with a bottle of chilled pepsi at the cost of over N200.00 and will ask me to return another #200 as change. He made me to always use my money to feed him. Very terrible
And you never spat into his food for once? 😤
Re: Share Your Secondary School Wicked Senior Experience by FireUpNow(m): 1:49pm On May 04, 2023
Kaido:

And you never spat into his food for once? 😤
I never thought of that. I was trying to form sick anytime he was around. The nor get season 2 ooo!
Re: Share Your Secondary School Wicked Senior Experience by YourLabGuys: 2:23pm On May 04, 2023
As you get ready for Nigeria higher institutions of learning, this short will be very very helpful.

https://youtube.com/shorts/j83NaVL-6d4?feature=share
Re: Share Your Secondary School Wicked Senior Experience by Love800(m): 3:03pm On May 04, 2023
Omo boarding house that year

U go wake early so as to avoid seniors sending u errand

Seniors go give u cooler say make u organize their wack

U go enta hostel for midnight to avoid senoir wahala

Seniors go beg u tire till ur provision finish. And if u nor give dem, they go draw ur map

Omo i slap my deputy headboy after him write him waec finish while another senior like dat dem give better beating inside hostel with frog jump. Lol. We no spare anyone
Re: Share Your Secondary School Wicked Senior Experience by BluntCrazeMan: 4:33pm On May 04, 2023
LeeSmart:
Lets roll back in the day our wicked senior experience in our respective secondary schools.

Barewa college zaria, i will never 4get senior raymond (not real name) that guy made me pass through hell, my offence is that there can never be two raymond in barewa college. That i should look 4 a means nd change my name.

It got 2 the point dat i told my parent that i am not resuming school the next term, even wen i the sleep i go the dream say that particular senior the chase me 4 dream oo. My eyes see shege 4 daht senior hand.

Several years later we met nd he told me about his life struggles nd i had to talk my dad abt getting him a job. He's now working with the nigeria intelligence agency (NIA).

Share ur experience guys.
Too many to count.

I can't even remember any one at this very moment.
Re: Share Your Secondary School Wicked Senior Experience by DonroxyII: 9:30am On May 05, 2023
orimolade09:
There was one of my senior in secondary who happen to be two years my senior in class that guy made me sit under his desk and teacher was teaching in class ,the teacher saw me but could not ask me to come out because my school is very violent but after few years I join the Army and one day i was just working pass and I saw some trainee and he was part of them and normally they should pay compliments to a superior that is passing behold the wicked senior in secondary hiding his face and he was shivering and saying good morning sir I just said hi and move on .
You be Odogwu !
Re: Share Your Secondary School Wicked Senior Experience by Boicoded: 11:00am On May 05, 2023
akwesenana:
2017. Ogun House.
Benue river house 2014
Re: Share Your Secondary School Wicked Senior Experience by akwesenana: 11:10am On May 05, 2023
Boicoded:
Benue river house 2014
You been bE NEPA?

You bin wicked?
Re: Share Your Secondary School Wicked Senior Experience by Boicoded: 11:24am On May 05, 2023
akwesenana:
You been bE NEPA?
You bin wicked?
I was not wicked ooh It was school life
Re: Share Your Secondary School Wicked Senior Experience by DonroxyII: 11:27am On May 05, 2023
Samantha124:
Umemulo is not a South African ceremony, but it's a Zulu ceremony because we have 10 different tribes here in SA. Even though our languages may be similar, our cultures are different. Even our traditional dance moves are different with each tribe.

In my culture we have what we call Koma, it's for kids as young as 8 to 12... But if you've never participated in the ceremony, you can still go even when you're older because there's no age limit. It's believed that if you've never participated in the ceremony, then you can't get married to someone who has.. You'd have to go to the ceremony first before getting married to the person.

As for my mother, she was just being dramatic and overprotective, what she did has nothing to do with culture.

It seems like you guys always assume that all black South Africans are Zulus,or their cultures are the same as Zulus, I don't know what is it with you guys and the Zulu people... Maybe I should open a thread and list all the South African tribes for you guys.
List all the Tribes Here let's learn!
Re: Share Your Secondary School Wicked Senior Experience by akwesenana: 11:31am On May 05, 2023
Boicoded:
I was not wicked ooh It was school life
Your set na them Metoyo, tudouble, sontom set abi?
I can't remember any benue house guy from that set though.
Re: Share Your Secondary School Wicked Senior Experience by Nobody: 11:36am On May 05, 2023
Nah, I'll open a new thread for that one.

Your monicker looks familiar, have we chatted or argued before? grin grin grin
DonroxyII:
List all the Tribes Here let's learn!
Re: Share Your Secondary School Wicked Senior Experience by DonroxyII: 12:03pm On May 05, 2023
Samantha124:
Nah, I'll open a new thread for that one.

Your monicker looks familiar, have we chatted or argued before? grin grin grin
We Would have Chatted Enough to Strike Impacts But I doubt Arguements because I don't Argue cheesy
Re: Share Your Secondary School Wicked Senior Experience by PaidLor(m): 5:21pm On May 05, 2023
Racoon:
Mine was one pretty SS-3 female prefect who seized my brown cardigan from me a JSS-1 student. She never gave it back to me till today.I don't know if she just hate me or simply covet my sweaters.
Bro she no hate you. She loves you and needed a part of you which you couldn't comprehend, so she settled for your cardigan
Re: Share Your Secondary School Wicked Senior Experience by KingPure(m): 10:19pm On May 20, 2023
Hallo Purple25, just found you out just about now reading through this thread. Then I saw a quote by someone else concerning you, so I decided to check out your page, and this is the conclusion from my adventure into your terrain; you're simply a genius, let no man or spirit dissuade you.

Guess what, I'm happy I saw you
purples25:

Thanks, you are a nice, understanding and genuine person.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Secondary School Wicked Senior Experience by purples25(f): 11:52pm On May 20, 2023
KingPure:
Hallo Purple25, just found you out just about now reading through this thread. Then I saw a quote by someone else concerning you, so I decided to check out your page, and this is the conclusion from my adventure into your terrain; you're simply a genius, let no man or spirit dissuade you.

Guess what, I'm happy I saw you

Thanks so much man, its always good to have a friend that appreciates me! A very uplifting statement from you.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Secondary School Wicked Senior Experience by KingPure(m): 2:48pm On May 21, 2023
If being honest and truthful is part of being friendly, then I consider myself graceful seeing the depiction of your pure honesty laced with a very unique skill. By the way, I'll really like to know few things about you if you don't mind Sis. It's all well with you, and I can't just find a way around your ingenuity yet.

purples25:

Thanks so much man, its always good to have a friend that appreciates me! A very uplifting statement from you.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Secondary School Wicked Senior Experience by purples25(f): 8:04pm On May 21, 2023
Re: Share Your Secondary School Wicked Senior Experience by purples25(f): 8:04pm On May 21, 2023
KingPure:
If being honest and truthful is part of being friendly, then I consider myself graceful seeing the depiction of your pure honesty laced with a very unique skill. By the way, I'll really like to know few things about you if you don't mind Sis. It's all well with you, and I can't just find a way around your ingenuity yet.

Hello. Married & working, love art and writing. That should be a good bit of information. cheesy
Re: Share Your Secondary School Wicked Senior Experience by KingPure(m): 9:00pm On May 21, 2023
That's quite fair on me, dunno if that's a problem 'cause I'm certainly happily married also, and guess what, I love art, and I write almost all my time. And of course my wife's from KD, the major reason I mentioned you earlier today on your thread.

purples25:

Hello. Married & working, love art and writing. That should be a good bit of information. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Share Your Secondary School Wicked Senior Experience by purples25(f): 10:59pm On May 22, 2023
KingPure:
That's quite fair on me, dunno if that's a problem 'cause I'm certainly happily married also, and guess what, I love art, and I write almost all my time. And of course my wife's from KD, the major reason I mentioned you earlier today on your thread.

Ah nice. Are you two in Abuja?
Re: Share Your Secondary School Wicked Senior Experience by KingPure(m): 1:23pm On May 23, 2023
She is for now, but I'm presently all over the world.

purples25:

Ah nice. Are you two in Abuja?

1 Like

Re: Share Your Secondary School Wicked Senior Experience by purples25(f): 8:16pm On May 24, 2023
KingPure:
She is for now, but I'm presently all over the world.

That's cool. I hope to travel all around the world someday too.
Re: Share Your Secondary School Wicked Senior Experience by KingPure(m): 11:49pm On May 24, 2023
purples25:

That's cool. I hope to travel all around the world someday too.

Cool to hear from you again Sis, twas some stories that got me bucked up on a thread. Was going to send you my WhatsApp digits so we can make some very dense comm. I hope you're fine

1 Like

Re: Share Your Secondary School Wicked Senior Experience by purples25(f): 1:54am On May 25, 2023
KingPure:

Cool to hear from you again Sis, twas some stories that got me bucked up on a thread. Was going to send you my WhatsApp digits so we can make some very dense comm. I hope you're fine

I'm good, it's all good.
Re: Share Your Secondary School Wicked Senior Experience by KingPure(m): 6:15am On May 27, 2023
purples25:

I'm good, it's all good.

Check your mail Sis
Re: Share Your Secondary School Wicked Senior Experience by purples25(f): 10:23pm On May 27, 2023
KingPure:

Check your mail Sis

Alright.
Re: Share Your Secondary School Wicked Senior Experience by Mayhem1: 6:12pm On Aug 11, 2023
CartelKenneth:
I killed the senior that bullied me one time when he sent me to get water for him, and I poured cyanide oxide (that I got from the chemistry lab)into the water
I hope you're joking bruh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Female Uniport Student Accuses Lecturers Of Demanding 3 Some, Before Giving E Sc / Protest In OAU Over Lack Of Light And Water For Days (photos) / JAMB Clears Doubt On 2013 UTME Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.