Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,312 members, 7,891,421 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:49 PM

Enugu Christians, Please Help This Young Handsome Man - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Enugu Christians, Please Help This Young Handsome Man (242 Views)

Edoardo Santini: Italy’s ‘Most Handsome Man’ Gives Up Fame To Preach The Gospel / Dear Christians,please Say Something About This / Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Enugu Christians, Please Help This Young Handsome Man by Sandra003: 9:57pm On Apr 27, 2023
Hello Enugu Peeps. I once worked with Peace Mass Transit. I know a very intelligent, handsome young man in his mid 30s well outspoken. He was once my colleague and he helped so many people gain employment with Peace Mass Transit HQ Emene.

He is currently at Enugu Maximum Prison Old Park (Not Nsukka) since January 2023. He is being remanded there for a minor offence of misconduct he admitted he did and was so remorseful and sorry about his mistake.

Please, I'm pleading with those who can pay him a legal visit to Mr Alexander Emmanuel and try to help him. I'm not capable of hiring a lawyer. If you chat with him physically, you will really see why I felt so much pity to help him in my little way of posting this. His next court date is May 16th 2023, and his case file is still at Enugu Magistrate court.

We've been pleading with Samuel Maduka, CEO, but still no positive result. He has been Binded Over, just because he has no money to hire a lawyer.

Please any man, Lady out there that stays in Enugu should please give him a legal visit.
Re: Enugu Christians, Please Help This Young Handsome Man by matrixme(m): 11:36pm On Apr 27, 2023
I thought this issue once came up on Nairaland, if I were right, your colleague converted the company's official social media page to his but later confessed to his supervisor. Though I believe everyone deserves a second chance. I'll advise you to go and look for the village elders of the MD and appeal passionately to them to talk to him. Go and look for his pastor. There must be people he listens to. Just like this morning, my mum was begging me over an issue I've vehemently put a stamp upon. I had to give in. Pray well before embarking on this mission. Best wishes

(1) (Reply)

You Can Stop Masturbation Finally Even After Many Years, Even When Married... / Does God See Everything We Do? / Uyghur Persecution In China Listed Among Most Alarming Crimes Against Humanity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.