Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,655 members, 7,889,129 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 11:58 PM

This Is Insensitive – Uche Maduagwu Slams Judy Austin For Posting About May Edoc - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Is Insensitive – Uche Maduagwu Slams Judy Austin For Posting About May Edoc (1054 Views)

Uche Maduagwu Slams Tonto Dikeh: You Are Not A Wife Material / Uche Maduagwu Slams Nina For Sex With Miracle, Someone She Barely Knows / Uche Maduagwu Slams Daddy Freeze For Buying JAMB For A Nairalander In 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Insensitive – Uche Maduagwu Slams Judy Austin For Posting About May Edoc by ExclusiveBet: 9:47am On Apr 28, 2023
Nigerian actor, Uche Maduagwu has taken a swipe at his colleague, Judy Austin for posting about the death of Kambili Edochie, her husband's first son.

Judy Austin had taken to her Instagram page to mourn Kambilichukwu, May Edochie’s son, who died on the 30th of March, 2023.

Reacting to her post, Uche Maduagwu noted that it was an insensitive move on her part. According to him, it would have been more appropriate to reach out to May privately.

In his words:

“Aunty, this is so Insensitive. Firstly, MAY has not accepted YUL POLYGAMY, meaning she never support you, it would have been better to call MAY on Phone to Comfort her, or Mourn YUL Pikin Privately, but going out to make a post about her Pikin is INSENSITIVE.

If Indeed, you consider yourself as a part of that Family, then calling the Mama of the Pikin should be more important than making post.”

Re: This Is Insensitive – Uche Maduagwu Slams Judy Austin For Posting About May Edoc by TemplarLandry: 9:52am On Apr 28, 2023
cool
Re: This Is Insensitive – Uche Maduagwu Slams Judy Austin For Posting About May Edoc by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 28, 2023
I don't even blame the olobo giveaway but the Oloko giveaway that puts his wife down for such ridicule. Never accept a ring from a man without sense, you'll ruin your life doing so. As you Dy look for other qualities make sure sense is a top priority . I don't have problems with polygamy because Islamic religion permits it but not all men should try such because some men do not have that sense of maintaining two women. Yul should be the last person to try polygamy because he's not mentally fit for it. He succeeded in making mockery of himself before the whole world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Insensitive – Uche Maduagwu Slams Judy Austin For Posting About May Edoc by Ogiame: 10:02am On Apr 28, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I don't even blame the olobo giveaway but the Oloko giveaway that puts his wife down for such ridicule. Never accept a ring from a man without sense, you'll ruin your life doing so. As you Dy look for other qualities make sure sense is a top priority . I don't have problems with polygamy because Islamic religion permits it but not all men should try such because some men do not have that sense of maintaining two women. Yul should be the last person to try polygamy because he's not mentally fit for it. He succeeded in making mockery of himself before the whole world.
Talking trash as usual.

6 Likes

Re: This Is Insensitive – Uche Maduagwu Slams Judy Austin For Posting About May Edoc by Rokiat(f): 10:04am On Apr 28, 2023
Judy just act like that child that never gets love and adorations and kiss everybody azzz because they want to get accepted so badly.

Let her rest.

P.s IyaebeTheGreat why you took that previous fine pic off? Put it back lol

1 Like

Re: This Is Insensitive – Uche Maduagwu Slams Judy Austin For Posting About May Edoc by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 28, 2023
Rokiat:
Judy just act like that child that never gets love and adorations and kiss everybody azzz because they want to get accepted so badly.

Let her rest.

P.s IyaebeTheGreat why you took that previous fine pic off? Put it back lol
Which topic?
Re: This Is Insensitive – Uche Maduagwu Slams Judy Austin For Posting About May Edoc by Rokiat(f): 10:09am On Apr 28, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Which topic?

I mean your dp pic the one you uploaded I think yesterday was beautiful.

But am just kidding oh put any pic you like, an your Dp wink

1 Like

Re: This Is Insensitive – Uche Maduagwu Slams Judy Austin For Posting About May Edoc by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 28, 2023
Rokiat:

I mean your dp pic the one you uploaded I think yesterday was beautiful.

But am just kidding oh put any pic you like, an your Dp wink
lol. cheesy
Re: This Is Insensitive – Uche Maduagwu Slams Judy Austin For Posting About May Edoc by Shalommy(f): 10:14am On Apr 28, 2023
Guy wey get wahala wey big pass him head. Chaii cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Is Insensitive – Uche Maduagwu Slams Judy Austin For Posting About May Edoc by OloYeOfEgbE: 2:59pm On Apr 28, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

That's why you aren't married till now and I dey foresee cat or rabbit as pet during trying times
Re: This Is Insensitive – Uche Maduagwu Slams Judy Austin For Posting About May Edoc by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 28, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:

That's why you aren't married till now and I dey foresee cat or rabbit as pet during trying times
I have grand kids already
Re: This Is Insensitive – Uche Maduagwu Slams Judy Austin For Posting About May Edoc by OloYeOfEgbE: 3:03pm On Apr 28, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I have grand kids already

No be only.....na great grand..

Goan get a man
Re: This Is Insensitive – Uche Maduagwu Slams Judy Austin For Posting About May Edoc by AdolfHitlerxXx: 6:59pm On Apr 28, 2023
This Uche is a typical IPOB man.

A sissy, skirt wearing coward who boasts a lot. Face up to him and he will run before the first punch.

Zik ran, Ojukwu fled, Kanu japaed. Even Peter Obi ran from PDP primaries.

Check all Olympic sprint records for Nigerians. Na dem dem. grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sex Is Now A Sport In Sweden And First Championships Will Start Next Week / Rema’s Hidden Lifestyle And Rise To Fame / Nothing Like Privacy Again": Video Shows Man And Dwarf In Hotel, Social Media Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.