Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,652 members, 7,889,115 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 11:41 PM

Why Do People Give Glory To god - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do People Give Glory To god (126 Views)

Excuses People Give For Not Receiving Our Lord Jesus Christ Into Their Lives / I Give Glory To The Lord Jesus! / Mike Bamiloye: After Receiving Babies From Devil People Give Testimony In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Give Glory To god by Yourprick: 8:46am On Apr 30, 2023
After what one go through in life they scale through, then end up giving glory to god ,if you give god all which do you now take? After waytin my eyes don see I go come give god All the glory, o wrong naw
Re: Why Do People Give Glory To god by yrhuhfy113: 9:31am On Apr 30, 2023
Yourprick:
After what one go through in life they scale through, then end up giving glory to god ,if you give god all which do you now take? After waytin my eyes don see I go come give god All the glory, o wrong naw

HERE IS WHY

Luke 12:16-19-21
Then he told them this story: “The farm of a certain rich man produced a terrific crop. He talked to himself: ‘What can I do? My barn isn’t big enough for this harvest.’ Then he said, ‘Here’s what I’ll do: I’ll tear down my barns and build bigger ones. Then I’ll gather in all my grain and goods, and I’ll say to myself, Self, you’ve done well! You’ve got it made, you scaled through life by your strategic planning and can now retire so rich and fulfilled. Take it easy and have the time of your life!’ “Just then God showed up and said, ‘Fool! Tonight you die. And your barnful of goods—who gets it?’ “That’s what happens when you give the glory to your Self and not to God, who gave you the ability to be who you are.”

(1) (Reply)

Completing The New Testament In A Year (day124) / Saturday Of The Fourth Week Of Easter - May 6, 2023 / Divine Help II

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.