Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,966 members, 7,949,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 05:22 AM

How To Be Successful In All That You Do - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Be Successful In All That You Do (250 Views)

How To Be Successful In The Affairs Of Life. / Would The Lord Jesus Have Be Successful If He Had Gotten Married / ''if You Want To Be Successful In Life, love-vendor Your Prayer Life'' - Uebert Angel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Be Successful In All That You Do by ACKCITY: 11:57am On Apr 30, 2023
If you know this little secret, you will never again suffer setback in your life. What we need to succeed in life are very simple, but some of us would rather run to seek help from deities and people who cannot offer us any real help!

What you need to succeed is simple, but requires a lot of discipline, determination and obedience to the words of God.

“Take courage and be a man. Observe the requirements of the LORD your God, and follow all his ways. Keep the decrees, commands, regulations and laws written in the Law of Moses so that you will be successful in all you do and wherever you go” 1 Kings2:2B-3

Notice: it didn’t say in some things that you do, it says, in “ALL”, all means “ALL”, not a few, not some, but ALL. And that was not a mistake, when God said ALL, he meant ALL. That’s not all, it goes further to say, wherever you go, wherever you go could mean, Afghanistan, Nigeria, America, Russia, in the worst places, anywhere at all, you will be successful because you have kept the commandments of God! Yes, that is it!

PRAYER FOR THE DAY: God, please give me the grace to do your will everyday of my life. Give me the grace to follow all your commandments, your commandments are meant to make me successful in my work, my business, my health, my relationships. Teach me to study your commandments daily, observe them every time and bless me as I do this in all that pertains to me. I pray all these in Jesus’ name, Amen.

So, what are these commandments that you are expected to keep in order for you to be successful in all that pertains to you?

https://www.ackcitynews.com/2023/04/how-to-be-successful-in-all-that-you-do.html
Re: How To Be Successful In All That You Do by Anne85chowdhury: 12:24pm On Apr 30, 2023
To be successful, set clear goals, adopt a growth mindset, prioritize self-discipline, and surround yourself with positive people.

(1) (Reply)

Did Bible Condemned Slavery / Oriki Nile Yoruba / The Real Good News..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.