Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,146 members, 7,890,866 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:22 PM

Presidential Election: I Will Reclaim My Mandate Back – Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Election: I Will Reclaim My Mandate Back – Peter Obi (1579 Views)

Your Govt Is Temporary, I’ll Reclaim My Mandate – Atiku Tells Tinubu / I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi / Adeleke Will Get His Mandate Back, Davido Insists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presidential Election: I Will Reclaim My Mandate Back – Peter Obi by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:43am On May 01, 2023
The Labour Party, LP, presidential candidate, Peter Obi has vowed to reclaim his alleged stolen mandate in court.

Obi vowed to explore every legal option in ensuring he reclaims his mandate.

The former Anambra State governor spoke during an LP stakeholders’ meeting in Awka.

Recall that Obi came third during the last presidential election.

He was defeated by the President-elect, Bola Tinubu of the All Progressives Congress, APC, and Atiku Abubakar of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.

Despite coming third, the LP flagbearer insisted he won the election and had headed to court to contest the outcome of the poll.

However, tweeting about the meeting, Obi wrote: “Earlier, I interacted with the Anambra State Labour Party Stakeholders in Awka. The meeting was quite animated and constructive. Part of our discussions centred on the way forward for the party.

I reassured them of my readiness to go all the way, explore every available legal option to ensure that we get our mandate back. I appreciated all their support so far, as I assured them of mine. PO.”

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2023/05/01/presidential-election-i-will-reclaim-my-mandate-back-peter-obi/

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Presidential Election: I Will Reclaim My Mandate Back – Peter Obi by Tinubuwins2023e: 7:44am On May 01, 2023
This guy doesn't know he is no longer relevant. Why keep dancing when the music is over?

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Presidential Election: I Will Reclaim My Mandate Back – Peter Obi by Nobody: 7:44am On May 01, 2023
cool
Re: Presidential Election: I Will Reclaim My Mandate Back – Peter Obi by Trapnews: 7:45am On May 01, 2023
grin
Dey play.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Presidential Election: I Will Reclaim My Mandate Back – Peter Obi by Ola9ja23: 7:45am On May 01, 2023
🤣😂
This mad man 😂

This is not religious war

Go back to your IPOB republic and perform wonders there

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Presidential Election: I Will Reclaim My Mandate Back – Peter Obi by Houseontherock1: 7:49am On May 01, 2023
The guy is just so annoying! You came 3rd but you keep claiming you won the election, sounding so desperate, giving your headless mob a false hope

13 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: I Will Reclaim My Mandate Back – Peter Obi by Afamed: 7:50am On May 01, 2023
Damage control. continue to confuse your zombies dem.

You won the Presidential election with 7 Senators.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidential Election: I Will Reclaim My Mandate Back – Peter Obi by Mitchy49(m): 7:51am On May 01, 2023
Yes o. Our mandate must be restored and reclaimed in Jesus name. No man born of a woman can stop an idea whose time has come. Every thief must be caught, arrested and prosecuted. The judiciary must wake up to save Nigeria. The time is now. Mark this, Tinubu will be disgraced and thrown out with ignominy

Any old or young Nigerian who is living below poverty level and voted for Tinubu, thunder will faya you.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Presidential Election: I Will Reclaim My Mandate Back – Peter Obi by FairlyUSEDpussy: 7:51am On May 01, 2023
Yes daddy......

Clown 🤣🤣

5 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: I Will Reclaim My Mandate Back – Peter Obi by Exmilitant(m): 7:51am On May 01, 2023
Mandate to govern which country?
the Abiola treatment awaits you.

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: I Will Reclaim My Mandate Back – Peter Obi by temielects(m): 7:51am On May 01, 2023
Please send money to Mr Obi he wants to reclaim his "manlate" back lol, unah head go correct

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: I Will Reclaim My Mandate Back – Peter Obi by Ofunaofu: 7:52am On May 01, 2023
There is so much gnashing of teeth, premium tears flowing on this thread by Tinubu supporters

7 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: I Will Reclaim My Mandate Back – Peter Obi by designking: 7:53am On May 01, 2023
Obi couldn't have won this election. He doesn't have the national spread or reach to win Nigeria presidential election

7 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: I Will Reclaim My Mandate Back – Peter Obi by Draslo(m): 7:53am On May 01, 2023
Now this is just sad. I'm actually beginning to pity this guy. You know what they say, "A lie told many times becomes truth to the liar"

5 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: I Will Reclaim My Mandate Back – Peter Obi by Epistasis(m): 7:55am On May 01, 2023
Confused man.... A fellow who is not qualified to contest the election at the first place.
When the tribunal disqualifies him, he will have to settle that first with the Supreme court before any other thing.....zooooom, First four years is gone!

On your mandate Bola Ahmed Tinubu, we stand!
May 29 is sacrosanct!

5 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: I Will Reclaim My Mandate Back – Peter Obi by Afamed: 7:56am On May 01, 2023
No wonder he got his advise from mad man at upper Iweka.

You did not win any NW states neither did you win any NE states. You only came distance 3rd in those regions , yet you are all around the social social media that you won the election.

Mad ma+n

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election: I Will Reclaim My Mandate Back – Peter Obi by Nobody: 7:56am On May 01, 2023
This guy needs to see a psychiatrist, obviously his loss affected him more than we are seeing. First time in my life to see a third position claiming to have won an election, they should take him to MFM. It is well

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election: I Will Reclaim My Mandate Back – Peter Obi by Lanretoye(m): 7:57am On May 01, 2023
Obi na cruise abeg...
To the mod that banned me,here I come again cos God pass you.I know your are part of the mandate people but your dream no go ever come true,ban me again cos that’s the only muscle u can flex.

5 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: I Will Reclaim My Mandate Back – Peter Obi by Printerscanner: 7:58am On May 01, 2023
A useless dumb and his supporters

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: I Will Reclaim My Mandate Back – Peter Obi by Nobody: 7:58am On May 01, 2023
Lanretoye:
Obi na cruise abeg.
This is no more cruise, it's more than it meets the eyes

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: I Will Reclaim My Mandate Back – Peter Obi by Jones4190(m): 8:02am On May 01, 2023
more more joke press 419

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: I Will Reclaim My Mandate Back – Peter Obi by Penguin2: 8:03am On May 01, 2023
Lol!

Na all this kind statement dey give Tinubu boys heart attack 🤣🤣🤣

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidential Election: I Will Reclaim My Mandate Back – Peter Obi by peter0071(m): 8:12am On May 01, 2023
Obi is coming!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: I Will Reclaim My Mandate Back – Peter Obi by backtovillage: 8:13am On May 01, 2023
Make we hear word jare.
Bontafa come carry your president go Anambra

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: I Will Reclaim My Mandate Back – Peter Obi by alanto: 8:18am On May 01, 2023
For the sake of unity. I will give Obi my used mandate. It's in a good condition. Fairly used. I stopped using it immediately Asiwaju won the presidency but obi can have it until 2027 that Asiwaju will be needing it..

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: I Will Reclaim My Mandate Back – Peter Obi by helinues: 8:20am On May 01, 2023
Eluup STFU
Re: Presidential Election: I Will Reclaim My Mandate Back – Peter Obi by Kwamecron(m): 8:21am On May 01, 2023
I will r egg claim my veginity back
Re: Presidential Election: I Will Reclaim My Mandate Back – Peter Obi by Afamed: 8:23am On May 01, 2023
peter0071:
Obi is coming!!!!

You are right my brother, from reliably source, Obi is coming to Agulu today

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: I Will Reclaim My Mandate Back – Peter Obi by peter0071(m): 8:25am On May 01, 2023
you re free to air your opinion... na your mind... when e go happen, u go shock
Afamed:

You are right my brother, from reliably source, Obi is coming to Agulu today
Re: Presidential Election: I Will Reclaim My Mandate Back – Peter Obi by gasparpisciotta: 8:35am On May 01, 2023
Once BAT is sworn in and Obi still goes about telling his minions tales by moonlight it seems that he will likely join Nnamdi Kanu in Kuje prison.

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: I Will Reclaim My Mandate Back – Peter Obi by IVORY2009(m): 8:36am On May 01, 2023
Houseontherock1:
The guy is just so annoying! You came 1st but you keep claiming you won the election, sounding so desperate, giving your headless mob a false hope

He actually won the elections.

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: I Will Reclaim My Mandate Back – Peter Obi by AdolfHitlerxXx: 8:49am On May 01, 2023
When Jesus returns... 3rd Class Dullard

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

North, South West NLC Chapters To Shun Strike, Accuse NLC Of Working For LP / Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records / What J Coyden Palmer Wrote About Tinubu's CSU Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.