Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,161 members, 7,890,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:52 AM

Presidential Election: I Will Reclaim My Mandate Back – Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Election: I Will Reclaim My Mandate Back – Peter Obi (1581 Views)

Your Govt Is Temporary, I’ll Reclaim My Mandate – Atiku Tells Tinubu / I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi / Adeleke Will Get His Mandate Back, Davido Insists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Election: I Will Reclaim My Mandate Back – Peter Obi by Houseontherock1: 8:49am On May 01, 2023
IVORY2009:

He actually won the elections.
There is no worse mistake in public leadership than to hold out false hope soon to be swept away.

Winston Churchill

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: I Will Reclaim My Mandate Back – Peter Obi by IVORY2009(m): 8:51am On May 01, 2023
Houseontherock1:

There is no worse mistake in public leadership than to hold out false hope soon to be swept away.

Winston Churchill

Only time would tell........

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: I Will Reclaim My Mandate Back – Peter Obi by oskopy: 8:54am On May 01, 2023
Was he relevant before? Evil people everywhere. You never accepted he was so significant
Re: Presidential Election: I Will Reclaim My Mandate Back – Peter Obi by Okoroawusa: 8:54am On May 01, 2023
peter0071:
Obi is coming!!!!
Inside Aisha Yesufu
Re: Presidential Election: I Will Reclaim My Mandate Back – Peter Obi by Antipob777(f): 8:56am On May 01, 2023
Peter obi should be careful. A wise man should know when to hold on and when to let go.

I wonder why Gringory Peter obi is still dancing naked in public.

Once Tinubu is sworn in, the fire is over. His igbo people will even abandon him.

I wonder the mandate this man is still talking about.

The Tribunal will strike out his petition on technical ground self.
Re: Presidential Election: I Will Reclaim My Mandate Back – Peter Obi by Lovelive: 8:58am On May 01, 2023
You , your druggy and evil APC are not relevant to us sane and honest Nigerians.

Peter Obi is coming...
Peter Obi GCFR 2023-2031

Mark it down, it go shock you.

Tinubuwins2023e:
This guy doesn't know he is no longer relevant. Why keep dancing when the music is over?
Re: Presidential Election: I Will Reclaim My Mandate Back – Peter Obi by Lovelive: 9:02am On May 01, 2023
This mad boy of evil Apc, this mad druggy called Tinubu go vomit the masses mandate.

Peter Obi is coming...
Peter Obi, GCFR 2023-2031.

Mark it down, it go shock you.

Ola9ja23:
🤣😂
This mad man 😂

This is not religious war

Go back to your IPOB republic and perform wonders there
Re: Presidential Election: I Will Reclaim My Mandate Back – Peter Obi by onumadu: 9:04am On May 01, 2023
That is the Obi that Nigerians voted for.
He is FULLY committed to the recovery of the stolen mandate.
APC has never met anything like Obi before.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: I Will Reclaim My Mandate Back – Peter Obi by Bintdawood(f): 9:09am On May 01, 2023
Peter Obi the town crier🙌✊

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: I Will Reclaim My Mandate Back – Peter Obi by DMerciful(m): 9:10am On May 01, 2023
You guys are just dull. INEC declared a result different from polling units results but you're holding unto inec fraudulent declaration
Houseontherock1:
The guy is just so annoying! You came 3rd but you keep claiming you won the election, sounding so desperate, giving your headless mob a false hope
Re: Presidential Election: I Will Reclaim My Mandate Back – Peter Obi by Ronaldo723: 9:20am On May 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
This guy needs to see a psychiatrist, obviously his loss affected him more than we are seeing. First time in my life to see a third position claiming to have won an election, they should take him to MFM. It is well
Are you from yoruba?
Re: Presidential Election: I Will Reclaim My Mandate Back – Peter Obi by Buziness101: 11:10am On May 01, 2023
ALL OF YOU HATING THIS INNOCENT MAN WILL SOON REGRET ... YOU HATERS WILL SOON REGRET...
Re: Presidential Election: I Will Reclaim My Mandate Back – Peter Obi by FreedomfromtheT: 11:17am On May 01, 2023
Houseontherock1:
The guy is just so annoying! You came 3rd but you keep claiming you won the election, sounding so desperate, giving your headless mob a false hope
Peter Obi came '3rd' according to INEC results after the suppression, intimidation, thuggery and threatening of his intending voters.
Obi came 'third' after the iREV was allegedly deliberately shut down to ensure manipulation and transfer of Obi's votes in favour of Tinubu and the APC.
Does it make sense to make one's assessment based on same INEC results that claim that Tinubu won Rivers state?
Re: Presidential Election: I Will Reclaim My Mandate Back – Peter Obi by harmonyglobal: 11:28am On May 01, 2023
There is a plot by Peter Obi to steal Nigerians majority votes through anarchy, planning to steal the mandate from Tinubu would be met with strong resistance

(1) (2) (Reply)

IPOB To Declare Two-Week Sit-At-Home In Lagos, Says Simon Ekpa / Kyari Confirms Port Harcourt Refinery To Take Off In December 2023 / Please advise my elder brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.