Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,712 members, 7,882,428 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 03:58 AM

Peter Obi Reacts To Audio Scandal, Says He Is Not A Religious Or Tribal Bigot - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Reacts To Audio Scandal, Says He Is Not A Religious Or Tribal Bigot (13728 Views)

You Are Despicable Tribal Bigot - Deji Adeyanju To Peter Obi / What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi / Amaechi Speaks On CCECC Scholarships Scandal, Says Nigerians Shouldn’t Complain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Audio Scandal, Says He Is Not A Religious Or Tribal Bigot by Fearyourcreator: 10:54am On May 02, 2023
taylor88:
If not for tribalism

Which sane person would choose Tinubu over Obi

A dead body that inhales cocaine and exhales heroin
Na mostly igbos want Obi... No dey deceive yourself
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Audio Scandal, Says He Is Not A Religious Or Tribal Bigot by Image123(m): 11:03am On May 02, 2023
Ahh, Obi lied that he didn't make comments about his arrest because it was holy month and he was fasting as a catholic. Fasting stopped at Easter, Obi was arrested on Good Friday, which is Easter period. Why does this fellow lie so unnecessarily and easily?

Obi says he went to the UK in 2025 and told them to take their residence papers(stay), that he doesn't need it. In 2025 right? We're still in 2023.
BTW, what's the difference between permanent and indefinite? Obi lamba says he had indefinite stay, not permanent stay.

Interview question: Do you have dual citizenship?

Obi answer: I have never applied and will never apply.

AriseTV claims Obi visited Tinubu, only for him to of course debunk it. It seems Arise just pulls out news from their toilet as there was no major news of such visit.
Obi the lambarian suggests that Buhari should better handpick a successor than hold constitutional elections. What sort of foolery is this? Who is this sore loser beaten so silly?

Also imagine the joke that Obi boasts about, he has never met the Apapa guy parading as LP chairman. Can you imagine not being able to solve his party's little crises and he wants to solve Nigeria? Making excuses that they are paid, is that the excuse you will make as president, that people are paid? i mean, you should have at least met this fellow once and tried resolving.

Interview question: Did the conversation between you and Oyedepo take place?

Obi answer: Charles, whatever you call it, whatever anybody wants to make of it.

Interview question: Did the conversation take place?

Obi answer: I built mosque. Let me assume it even happened. My ADC is muslim. I am not a bigot.

This is the lamba lord that wants to make a change. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Audio Scandal, Says He Is Not A Religious Or Tribal Bigot by Vatod(m): 11:13am On May 02, 2023
Yes Daddy
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Audio Scandal, Says He Is Not A Religious Or Tribal Bigot by JOemmy(m): 11:20am On May 02, 2023
Only gullible and very foolish nigerians will believe tinibu's propaganda that obi is actually calling for a religious war the gentleman doesn't even talk or look like a bigot.
Obi is right when he said most nigerians are getting wiser and will soon stop corrupt politicians from using tribal and religious sentiments to manipulate them their age long game is definitely coming to an end.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Audio Scandal, Says He Is Not A Religious Or Tribal Bigot by Tzar(m): 11:47am On May 02, 2023
So all the Obi supporters claiming AI was used to generate the ‘fake audio’ were all lying?!
Nigerians supporting Tinubi, Atiku and Obi are ALL the same. The are ALL liars, alarmists and propagandists!
I have said it before, Nigerians deserve the leaders they get. Unless they turn away from their evil characters, they will continue to get these crop of bad leaders.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Audio Scandal, Says He Is Not A Religious Or Tribal Bigot by JIBO4REAL(m): 12:03pm On May 02, 2023
That’s why they called Obi small boy , My sincere advise to Peter Obi is to be man enough and own his narrative. Buhari was called an Islamist, he never denied it, nor did he confirm it. Atiku played ethnic politics by calling on Northerners to vote for him and never denied it. Tinubu shouted that it was the turn of Yorubas and he was the arrowhead of Yorubas, and he never denied it. The other candidates demonstrated courage, which is what Peter Obi lacks and is shameless about it, it means you are not yet a man come next time May be you have became adult to rule Nigeria, I always say Obi is too small to rule this Nigeria but he can rule state, a Nigerian president must be fearless and courageous

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Audio Scandal, Says He Is Not A Religious Or Tribal Bigot by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 02, 2023
FactBoyz:
Peter Obi makes me so proud of voting for him. Man told Lai Mohammed yesterday that the money he spent going to the US saying nonsense about him should have built or equipped some schools in his village.

Peter Obi is pure presidential material. We hope the judges do the right thing as it's been proven he won

Benue
Rivers
Taraba
Akwa Ibom

And got more votes than reported in Plateau, Kano and Borno.

We will secure our mandate.

Meanwhile, Bloomberg this morning......
What of money Obi invested in his family brewery business, is it not enough to build factories across Anambra, to foster employment?
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Audio Scandal, Says He Is Not A Religious Or Tribal Bigot by KidKonnekt: 12:34pm On May 02, 2023
Dude said he left the UK in 2025 😂😂😂

He is a born liar. Lies pours out of his mouth even without his own knowledge.
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Audio Scandal, Says He Is Not A Religious Or Tribal Bigot by Preacherrr(m): 12:55pm On May 02, 2023
ONE OF YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN LIFE IS COMPRENSION. THE MAN SIMPLY SAID WHAT IF IT IS TRUE THAT HE BEGGED BISHOP. HE DIDN'T SAY IT'S TRUE. DON'T FORGET HE ALSO SAID IT'S BETTER THAN TELLING HIS SUPPORTERS TO SNATCH BALLOT BOX; WHICH YOUR MASTER TINUBU IS GOOD AT.
arsenal33:
So the tape is not fake. And Peter Obi is not suing. People's Gazette should sue him for defamation of character.
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Audio Scandal, Says He Is Not A Religious Or Tribal Bigot by Dittodat: 12:56pm On May 02, 2023
Religious fanatical fool. You can keep lying to yourself and your brainwashed reta-r@ded zombies, the same Nigerians knows better.
First he said it fake, when is this lying SOB going to aure the newspaper that released the audio?
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Audio Scandal, Says He Is Not A Religious Or Tribal Bigot by Dittodat: 12:59pm On May 02, 2023
boxypane:
Please gather, Daddy don throw ANOTHER BANGER!!!

Speaking further, the LP standard-bearer stressed that he was never a religious bigot, adding that no non-muslim governor has ever sent more people to Mecca than he did as a governor.

Why partisan Arise TV no play the call record give am again?
What he explained is contrary to what he said on phone.

Obi can lie grin grin grin grin
The MOFO is a pathological lying SOB.
How some gullible people can still take this mad man seriously is a joke.
He's simply incapable of telling the truth.
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Audio Scandal, Says He Is Not A Religious Or Tribal Bigot by Dittodat: 1:02pm On May 02, 2023
taylor88:
If not for tribalism

Wrong question. If not for tribalism who In their right mind will want to vote for an incompetent, failure like Obi with a religious and tribal fanaticism?
Obi is a complete failure, even the Igbos that are now promoting the loser once said he's was a failure. Now all of a sudden he's good simply because they see him a a chance for Igbos to win the presidency, nothing more.
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Audio Scandal, Says He Is Not A Religious Or Tribal Bigot by OceanRed(m): 1:06pm On May 02, 2023
JagabanBorgu:
LOl.
His followers said it was a fàké audio.
LOL.
Why should u be bèggîng for votes if u are ñot dèspérate?
Why should u be bèggîng if u stand out from the other càñdidates Iike u cIaim?

you head dey there abeg, true talk!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Audio Scandal, Says He Is Not A Religious Or Tribal Bigot by jalaludeen1(m): 1:30pm On May 02, 2023
emkz:
Peter Obi is a standard for mediocrity.

(1) He claimed he was only invited by the UK immigration to be told his identity was duplicated. Why did he leak a story that was apparently a routine security threat to make it seem as if APC was trying to frame him? Remember the initial leak came from someone who had served as a commissioner under him.

(2) He blamed Lai Mohammed for going to the US to accuse him of treason. Same Obi went to USA and Canada to campaign to people without PVCs. He is okay to travel for stupid reasons, but Lai is not?

(3) He initially claimed the audio between himself and Oyedepo was doctored and fake. Now he is insinuating the audio happened, but he never said "religious war". Same man said he would sue the media house that leaked the audio, and he hasn't. Kenneth Okonkwo was suspended for a month for confirming the audio between Obi and Oyedepo.

(4) Obi tried to pander to Christian voters and was roundly beaten for it as core Muslim states in the North and conservative Yoruba states voted massively against him. He denies being a religious bigot.

(5) Is it not insanity that a man who performed woefully in Anambra State is now seen as the person to rescue Nigeria?

(6) Is it not disturbing that the greatest importer of consumer goods through his Next superstores is now the one who is promising to move Nigeria from consumption to production? How many factories did he build as governor?

(7) Is it not shameful that a person who wanted to lead Nigeria was too naive administratively to set up his own situation room to collate election results that his party foolishly relied on INEC, used social media to collate results and are relying on PDP to state that he got over a million votes in Lagos? Is it not naive for him to believe he won the election from 3rd position? Is it not insane that he accused Tinubu of not being validly elected because he did not win Abuja, whereas he did not even win majority of the votes nor did he even win two-thirds of 36 states and Abuja.

My sincere advise to Peter Obi is to be man enough and own his narrative. Buhari was called an Islamist, he never denied it, nor did he confirm it. Atiku played ethnic politics by calling on Northerners to vote for him and never denied it. Tinubu shouted that it was the turn of Yorubas and he was the arrowhead of Yorubas, and he never denied it. The other candidates demonstrated courage, which is what Peter Obi lacks and is shameless about it.

Finally to his supporters who are champions of mediocrity. You were fixated on the Presidency and forgot there were more than 1462 elective positions in Nigeria. If the blunder of Obi had bedeviled Nigeria, how would he have run the country without control of the National Assembly and states? You people were too naive and approached the elections like amateurs. Buhari's CPC went allout in 2011 and won one state, i.e., Nasarawa and locked the entire North. By that action, he proved he was a formidable force and those who wanted power teamed up with him and gave him the additional 3 million votes that removed the PDP.

You people have not won a state, a seat to even test your abilities, but you were so convinced you could install a President. What the hell were you thinking? Is Nigeria Presidency that cheap for you to walk over?

Tinubu defeated your Obi. You can choose not to accept it, but you must respect it. You were not prepared to win. You were to confident that you would.
Your head get oil.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Audio Scandal, Says He Is Not A Religious Or Tribal Bigot by Amumaigwe: 1:31pm On May 02, 2023
NuraSambo:
Can someone help me tell this sore loser that campaign has ended, and the president elect who credibly won the election, will be sworn in on the 29th of May, barely three weeks from now.

This bigot can continue to feed his sheeples with lies. Sane Nigerians know him for who he is; an ethno religious bigot. This prince of lies promised to sue Peoples Gazette Newspapers for leaking his 'YES DADDY' audio call, till today he hasn't done that, why? Because the audio leak is original

We remeber how he turned the 2014 Gubernatorial election in Anambra State into a Catholic Church versus Anglican Church contest. We remeber how he demolished ten mosque in Onitsha when he was till the Governor of the State

Where were the 10 Mosques located?
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Audio Scandal, Says He Is Not A Religious Or Tribal Bigot by JagabanBorgu: 2:27pm On May 02, 2023
Yankiss:
You lack understanding. Vilify is used when lies are told against you. What of when truth is told? I am not in support of anyone heckling another, though.
So who has been engaged in campaign of caIumy if not obi and his followers?
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Audio Scandal, Says He Is Not A Religious Or Tribal Bigot by kcbaba007: 3:56pm On May 02, 2023
boxypane:

Speaking further, the LP standard-bearer stressed that he was never a religious bigot, adding that no non-muslim governor has ever sent more people to Mecca than he did as a governor.

All these peanuts they are gibing you to lie and create propaganda can not last you till old age.... Pls, look for something else to do
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Audio Scandal, Says He Is Not A Religious Or Tribal Bigot by boxypane(m): 4:59pm On May 02, 2023
kcbaba007:

All these peanuts they are gibing you to lie and create propaganda can not last you till old age.... Pls, look for something else to do
Say make I no use my mouth again or go contrary to the views of your likes?
Oga Sempe jor. Na only you need that advice wey you just give.
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Audio Scandal, Says He Is Not A Religious Or Tribal Bigot by Basic123: 5:00pm On May 02, 2023
boxypane:

Arise TV will NEVER expose OBI.They accept anything and everything OBI tells them.

He didn't answer that question and they didn't press further. Something rufai will never tolerate for others
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Audio Scandal, Says He Is Not A Religious Or Tribal Bigot by softwareman(m): 5:12pm On May 02, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:
Can this man just shut up and stop talking like a parrot
The pathological ,TRIBALISTIC liar does not know that campaign season is over.
A good politician knows that the worst strategy is to keep campaigning after election as it will only erode your brand
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Audio Scandal, Says He Is Not A Religious Or Tribal Bigot by Tinubuwins2023e: 5:44pm On May 02, 2023
softwareman:

The pathological ,TRIBALISTIC liar does not know that campaign season is over.
A good politician knows that the worst strategy is to keep campaigning after election as it will only erode your brand

Exactly. Atiku that came second isn't talking like a parrot like this man. And honestly, Atiku looks very much credible than this man right now
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Audio Scandal, Says He Is Not A Religious Or Tribal Bigot by softwareman(m): 8:41pm On May 02, 2023
Paramount01:

Honestly! But the way many obedient movements go about their camping is more tribal than qualified

Just imagine, the Labour Party chairman in Sokoto is an Igbo man, Haba! Not even a northenal but a christain Igbo man and you said Obi is not tribal
If not they won't have a chairman.
I stay in d north, outside of the few Igbos in d far north, obi is a complete NONENTITY.
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Audio Scandal, Says He Is Not A Religious Or Tribal Bigot by Sylvesterizuogu: 9:17pm On May 02, 2023
I downloaded the app, but the data price for 1gb data is different from the one advertised. Please correct me if I am wrong.
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Audio Scandal, Says He Is Not A Religious Or Tribal Bigot by boldtruthalways: 9:49pm On May 02, 2023
NuraSambo:
Can someone help me tell this sore loser that campaign has ended, and the president elect who credibly won the election, will be sworn in on the 29th of May, barely three weeks from now.

This bigot can continue to feed his sheeples with lies. Sane Nigerians know him for who he is; an ethno religious bigot. This prince of lies promised to sue Peoples Gazette Newspapers for leaking his 'YES DADDY' audio call, till today he hasn't done that, why? Because the audio leak is original

We remeber how he turned the 2014 Gubernatorial election in Anambra State into a Catholic Church versus Anglican Church contest. We remeber how he demolished ten mosque in Onitsha when he was till the Governor of the State
Time shall tell....be calming down.
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Audio Scandal, Says He Is Not A Religious Or Tribal Bigot by tammie24: 7:52pm On May 03, 2023
taylor88:
If not for tribalism

Pele o

Sane person that chose Obi that has nothing but a beer palour to show for his eight years in power over Tinubu... I don't need to say much but go and see Lagos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why I’m Not Afraid Of Free And Fair Elections – Buhari / Dino Melaye Denies Twitter Account Promising Money To Nigerians If Atiku Wins / Abdullahi Gana Muhammadu And NSCDC’s Scorecard!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.