Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,092 members, 7,899,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 10:16 PM

My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court (34822 Views)

My Husband Hates To Bathe And Doesn't Flush The Toilet After Use.woman Cries Out / My Pregnant Wife Now Hates Me! Please Help!!! / My Husband Ties Me To Tree, Housewife Tells Ibadan Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by Ofadaman(m): 10:37pm On May 03, 2023
God1000:
That man is still living in the past.

Boys or girls, I'm okay with both.

Proper upbringing is the real issue.

Most men are concerned that the family name will be lost if the wives get married and take up their husband surnames

1 Like

Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by nedekid: 10:37pm On May 03, 2023
Is my eye paining me? Did I not just read he has a fourth from the wife who is a boy?
Those that have just 2 kids, a male and a female nko? shocked
Anyway, it will be wise to hear both side of the story.
Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by folake4u(f): 10:39pm On May 03, 2023
Krexpah:
This life no balance oh my mom give birth to four 3 boys 1 girl my dad only like the girl send her to d university only we d boys hustle for ourselves all through

Wow! Wahala be like bicycle.
Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by tiswell(m): 10:42pm On May 03, 2023
caandi:
i doubt you’re a woman to be saying such
she is more woman than most fake femail monikers here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by TheGift: 10:46pm On May 03, 2023
ijustdey:

https://thenationonlineng.net/my-husband-hates-me-for-giving-birth-to-three-girls-housewife-tells-court/

She should inform Her Husband that it is whatever the Man gives Her that the Woman would incubate. In simple English; it is the Man that determines the Sex.

So if anyone should be beaten for what they cannot control, it is the Man.

But he deserves mercy because he is suffering from low self esteem that is driven by ignorance and/or an undue influence of ignorant societal expectations. All of this made worse by a complete lack of understanding the purpose of marriage, which is less about conception and more about companion-ship.

Marry someone that you don't mind growing old with, even if you don't have children. ( If it is about children , you don't need marriage to have them)
Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by greggng: 10:50pm On May 03, 2023
Pochettino:
I don't blame the man.
We women need to produce more men not weak females.

You are ignorant of biology ..

Women can only donate x chromosome while men has both x and y chromosome...the x represents females ...while y represent male ...if the man refuses to release the y chromosome in him....we will end up have xx chromosome ...that means a female child will be born . Most ignorant men think there wife is the problem ..not knowing the are the problem...if I handle that woman ...na boys she go dey produce ......
Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 03, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
Wahala, so even in Yoruba land they don't value female children? Are you kidney me

Heheheheheheheh kidney kwaa?

No na liver me
Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by vanvickie(m): 10:52pm On May 03, 2023
ijustdey:

https://thenationonlineng.net/my-husband-hates-me-for-giving-birth-to-three-girls-housewife-tells-court/

Since you want custody of the four children, why not cater for all of them?

Why must the man be responsible for them alone? Ain't you an adult that's supposed to have a source of income besides being a wife?

The man though.... Children comes from GOD whether male or female... Moreso, he is responsible for the sex of the child(ren).
Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by Blackdisciple(m): 10:52pm On May 03, 2023
Ahh so he has a boy sef....

Make him go siddon joor
Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by Krexpah(m): 10:52pm On May 03, 2023
folake4u:

Wow! Wahala be like bicycle.

As in na very funny scenario if not for God he has sent us out uncountable times that we should go and hustle on our own and he is paying all my sister bills did big wedding for her
Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by MechanicMike: 10:56pm On May 03, 2023
ijustdey:

why wunt he hate ....SHAME ON YOU!!!!! ...cant u born boy??(no oofeinsce) angry
Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by Elonmuzk(m): 10:57pm On May 03, 2023
Why did you marry an illiterate man? He doesn't know that he's responsible for the Y chromosome that contains the male determining gene?
Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by Gabriel004: 11:00pm On May 03, 2023
Ignorance is a disease. No be wetin he release come out.

Mumu man.
Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by folake4u(f): 11:11pm On May 03, 2023
Krexpah:

As in na very funny scenario if not for God he has sent us out uncountable times that we should go and hustle on our own and he is paying all my sister bills did big wedding for her

I'm actually surprised because that's really EXTREME.

I know Men prefer their female kids (most times) but sidelining the sons isn't fair though.
Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by matm: 11:20pm On May 03, 2023
Zonefree:

Never believe the words of a Nigerian woman. There are more to her story. Until you hear from the man, never conclude on anything.

You want custody of the children you can't take care of undecided

True talk There are two sides of every coin.Hear from the husband, her house help and neighbours next, and u will be shocked.
Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by bluestone2015: 11:40pm On May 03, 2023
It's easy to know those who didn't go to school by their comments. You surely didn't study biology.
Pochettino:
I don't blame the man.
We women need to produce more men not weak females.
Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by DaddyGngeess(m): 11:50pm On May 03, 2023
Crazy man, boys way dey smoke weed up and down this days, i even prefer all my children to be females self, my daughters are very sweet compare to the strong head boys way i get

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by isabi2lof: 11:50pm On May 03, 2023
You got married to an illiterate undecided or better still educated illiterate.
Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by isabi2lof: 11:52pm On May 03, 2023
Zonefree:

Never believe the words of a Nigerian woman. There are more to her story. Until you hear from the man, never conclude on anything.

Allahkaduna don put am for una mouth

Call the man and ask him undecided
Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by Tremple8v: 11:54pm On May 03, 2023
People will jump on this like a wagon. One side story never tire una .
Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by Hades2016(m): 12:01am On May 04, 2023
You too hate him for giving you girls
Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by NwaScore442(m): 12:14am On May 04, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
Whether mail or femail children, boat are from God

U re trully enemy of English..not peace grin
Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by Biletaste(m): 12:23am On May 04, 2023

1 Like

Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by toprealman: 12:54am On May 04, 2023
Let the clown go. This is why I always tell ladies to triple buckle up.
Too many shit out there masquerading as "men". As if having a boy changes anything if not the egocentric driven traditional gatekeepers.
You have nothing to worry about.
Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by CaptainRogers(m): 12:56am On May 04, 2023
caandi:
i doubt you’re a woman to be saying such

He's a Man
Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by grandstar(m): 1:07am On May 04, 2023
God1000:
That man is still living in the past.

Boys or girls, I'm okay with both.

Proper upbringing is the real issue.

"Your son's your son, till he takes a wife
Your daughter's your daughter, all the days of your life"

Chinese proverb
Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by Shokoloko(f): 1:33am On May 04, 2023
Zonefree:

Read thoroughly.
The man has remarried.
The children from the first wife cannot be safe in the hands of the second wife.
They are safer with her
Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by jimcaddy(m): 1:35am On May 04, 2023
Don't mind the mumu man. People are seeking for a child be it boy or girl, you are there selecting.
Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by Desusi: 1:39am On May 04, 2023
Xscape1993:
Useless husband.....
How do you come about this? Have you heard from the husband side?Naira land pocket lawyer!
Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by Enemyofpeace: 1:46am On May 04, 2023
NwaScore442:

U re trully enemy of English..not peace grin
why? What did I did?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Father Gives His Daughter Valentine's Day Advice About Not Losing Her Virginity / Mother And Child Die After Falling Into A Well In Adamawa (Disturbing Photo) / Yoruba Couple & 4 Sons Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary In Matching Outfits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.