Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,218 members, 7,934,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 04:07 PM

My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court (34926 Views)

My Husband Hates To Bathe And Doesn't Flush The Toilet After Use.woman Cries Out / My Pregnant Wife Now Hates Me! Please Help!!! / My Husband Ties Me To Tree, Housewife Tells Ibadan Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by Onelove508: 10:09am On May 04, 2023
[quote author=SyrusdeHansome post=122910349]Ur husband is an idiot 4 not understanding basic biology [/quote

Perhaps it's you who doesn't understand current biology
Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by NLKing01: 10:12am On May 04, 2023
It is the chromosome of the sperm cell he releases that formed the gender of the children. He could have strife to release Y chromosome instead of X.... Don't always think that women are the problem
ijustdey:

https://thenationonlineng.net/my-husband-hates-me-for-giving-birth-to-three-girls-housewife-tells-court/
Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by innobarca(m): 10:39am On May 04, 2023
INNOBARCA

HAS

BEAUTIFUL

DAUGHTERS.

YES .

IT BOTHERS MY FAMILY MORE THAN MYSELF ,LOL

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by Slurity(m): 10:49am On May 04, 2023
Illiteracy of the highest order.
Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by baajetu(m): 10:49am On May 04, 2023
Xscape1993:
Useless husband. A man a bit close to us abandoned his family and ran to the village just because his wife gave birth to 3 girls.
next time you keep quiet and wait till you here the second side of the story.
Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by prof22(m): 10:51am On May 04, 2023
This your sickness that comes up whenever it is raining season is really ruining your thinking. Skipping medication during your crisis season is worse. Just look at your miserable life. I hope you survive this season. Your reaction to my post has nothing to do with it which clearly shows your lack of understanding. Be well !
spiralwedge:

RightToReject, you see this succinct comment by this person?
That’s an intelligent comment. Summarises the whole thing.

But a bigoted fagg0t like you sees it from the angle of tribal affiliations, as a tribal warlord that you are. You that know that 50% of your “staff” are not from your tribe, probably is sick in the head and need help.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by juman(m): 11:26am On May 04, 2023
Stinking lazy husband.
Running away from his responsibility.
He should be compelled to give the wife money to take care of the children.
Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by Judybash93(m): 12:31pm On May 04, 2023
Lol... The ode is the one that determines the s*x of the child
Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by MissLeslie(m): 12:32pm On May 04, 2023
Anyday anytime, I prefer girl to boy child. With a girl am okay. Child is not for sale.
Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by lilachiever(m): 1:14pm On May 04, 2023
innobarca:
INNOBARCA

HAS

BEAUTIFUL

DAUGHTERS.

YES .

IT BOTHERS MY FAMILY MORE THAN MYSELF ,LOL

I dey envy you.

You go just dey collect dowry left and right.
Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by maasoap(m): 1:58pm On May 04, 2023
RightToReject:

You and your ilks should stop crying and disgracing the good people of the South West with all these ethnocentric dispositions, which myopia and sententiousness breed. I couldn't have believed prior to now that low IQ has become so prevalent among my good people of the South West. In fact, since this is the case, it calls for urgent and proper global attention because it's obviously endemic, and we can't afford to allow it to metamorphose into a pandemic since it's obviously viral.

That said, it's obvious that no one has told you that my attention is expensive and that I choose whom to give, positively or negatively, and now that I have given you and your ilks a bit of it, I know that you have got something meaningful to brag about as an achievement for the first time in your life - and obviously, you are the first to have something meaningful like this to brag about in the whole of your lineage. Enjoy the privilege of having a reply from an aristocrat and, while at it, scram and direct your further mentions to the bumpkins like you.

You didn't even make sense to yourself, how you want to make sense to me?
I'm not in support of the practice in case I didn't make that clear to you earlier. I only responded to you when I realised that you wanted to make it only south west problem, that it is entire African problem including your tribe.
People like me are even afraid of male kids more than female kids. 99.9% of the parents killed worldwide by children are killed by their male children! Fact!
Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by LagBae(f): 2:27pm On May 04, 2023
Illiteracy is a disease. Aunty, he is the one giving you girls and not the other way round.
Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by horgarzer(m): 5:34pm On May 04, 2023
RightToReject:
The funny thing about this news - the myopic stance of the husband notwithstanding - is that the people involved are of the South West extraction; yet, within a twinkle of an eye, you'll see the hypocritically disingenuous lot of the same extraction striving to make the world believe that it's the people of the South East extraction that do have misgivings where a woman gives birth to female children only thereby ascribing myopia to them while appropriating scrupulousness, sophistication and/or liberalism to themselves.

In this man's case, it is better to imagine than witness what he would have done, assuming that the wife did not give birth to even a single male.
Why do you people always reasoning this same way nah? U don bring we ibos are this, we are that into this nawa for una o, when unn a go get sense nah? When? Throwing the first heavy stone, then playing the victims the next minute. God go help unna
Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by Jecint: 8:28pm On May 04, 2023
Over mumu dey worry you
Pochettino:
I don't blame the man.
We women need to produce more men not weak females.
Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by AwoOkeIjero: 10:45pm On May 04, 2023
Where some are pleading to God just for one. smh
Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by naijapikin2(m): 11:31pm On May 04, 2023
salem1996:

I've always have problem with this saying that ladies takes care of her family than men. If the man did not provide properly for his family (wife and kids) he will be termed irresponsible so he tries his best to make sure he is not responsible. On the other hand, a lot of women thinks their money is their own so they channel it to their parents and allow the man struggle alone in the house.
you have a point there
Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by Fortune118005(m): 3:12am On May 05, 2023
Are you sure this story happens real life?

Monaboo:
There was a man who had 3 girls too. He hated the wife and pushed her out. Married another woman who gave him 3 boys.

The woman took her girls and went to fend for them all alone. They suffered through life.

But as the years grew by, God had mercy on them and they all became successful in life.

The first daughter has a PhD. She is married with kids. Working and living comfortable in a high brow area in Portharcourt with her family. Spends 6 months in USA and 6 months in Nigeria. She is an international business woman.

The second daughter (she's my favorite) travelled out to Sweden for studies, met an Oyinbo man who fell crazily in love with her there (she is very beautiful. She looks like all these Miss Nigeria type of girls). She married him and is comfortable living happily with him over there.

The third daughter just recently graduated from the University. Currently doing her NYSC.

They are taking very very good care of their mother as we speak.

They fly their mother to USA and Sweden to see them like breeze.

God is great.

As for their father's 3 boys. They are all in the Village. The first born is an Armed Robber. The second born is a Village Tout/Agbero always causing problems in the village while the last born is in Jail for carrying drugs.

The 3 boys are a headache to this their father.
The father complains and complains. The father now hates their mother for giving birth to such boys for him.

When he heard of the successes of his first wife's girls. He started regretting and has been searching for ways to reconcile with his first wife.

Right now, the father's name in the Village is "Father Of Criminals". Nobody goes near his compound. Due to too much shame, the father almost poisoned himself last year but he was caught and he survived it.

If u are waiting for me to give you moral lessons from this my story, you are wasting your time. The story is a moral lesson on its own.

May you not have Male children that will bring you shame.

Good Evening.
Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by Monaboo(m): 8:44am On May 05, 2023
Fortune118005:
Are you sure this story happens real life?

Yes dear
Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by innobarca(m): 12:03pm On May 05, 2023
lilachiever:

I dey envy you.

You go just dey collect dowry left and right.

Lol.
Re: My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court by RaySimran: 1:47pm On May 05, 2023
RightToReject:
The funny thing about this news - the myopic stance of the husband notwithstanding - is that the people involved are of the South West extraction; yet, within a twinkle of an eye, you'll see the hypocritically disingenuous lot of the same extraction striving to make the world believe that it's the people of the South East extraction that do have misgivings where a woman gives birth to female children only thereby ascribing myopia to them while appropriating scrupulousness, sophistication and/or liberalism to themselves.

In this man's case, it is better to imagine than witness what he would have done, assuming that the wife did not give birth to even a single male.

You write with great insight.

A follower added on your tray. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men / Kenyan Man Presents A Range Rover To His Wife Inside Traffic (Photos) / HIKMA ATANDA: Missing Daughter

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.