Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,992 members, 7,899,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 02:36 PM

David Hundeyin's Take On Seyi Tinubu's $11M UK Property- Offers More Insight. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Hundeyin's Take On Seyi Tinubu's $11M UK Property- Offers More Insight. (32682 Views)

In Aso Rock: Tinubu Screams On Seyi, His Son “don’t Damage My Government!” / Oby Ezekwesili: Bloomberg News On Seyi Tinubu Has Been Seen By Nine Million / Alao Akala: Video & Pictures As Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit On Seyi Makinde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Hundeyin's Take On Seyi Tinubu's $11M UK Property- Offers More Insight. by Shantyken(m): 3:37pm On May 04, 2023
11000000 dollars multiply by 460 naira/dollars is equal to.
Oya use ur calculator then come back and tell me if this news is real or fake
Re: David Hundeyin's Take On Seyi Tinubu's $11M UK Property- Offers More Insight. by Burob: 3:44pm On May 04, 2023
IfnobeGod20:
Common google search would have healed you from this self inflicted injury. Since late 80s Obi has become a billionaire and was already a millionaire when in school because records has it that he was doing business and also schooling. Have you heard, part of the building he built when he was in school were used as hostel. Just google search about him and you will definitely heal your ignorance.
What kind of google search is this that is saying Peter Gregory Obi Eze narcotics The university of Nigeria Nsukka 1980-85?
Re: David Hundeyin's Take On Seyi Tinubu's $11M UK Property- Offers More Insight. by sparko1(m): 3:45pm On May 04, 2023
okuta007:

what invention did Seyi Tinubu invent to buy a house of $11 million ? where does he work ? and what is his salary or what business is he into to get that kind of money ? If you have no answer to that - then it is logical to conclude he was given the money by his father - your lord and savior Bola Tinubu who took the money from the state treasury of Lagos State - stop typing here like we are all dumb people - $11 million na beans ? gerrearrahia -

Obi bought his house in UK long before ben became Anambra Governor- Atiku is a thief too because he became extremely wealthy after being VP - so he too is a thief but I am not concerned about Atiku or Obi, I am concerned about the man Bola Tinubu l; who is about to be sworn in as president - a man who will have unfettered access to the state treasury who has demonstrated by this story that his son may end up buying a $1 Billion property next year and mo ro ns like you will say it is his money and not his dad’s money

that’s how gullible or evil you are

All this investigative journalism, can you help us with the list of people in Nigeria with property outside the country.

You said Obi bought his property before he became the governor and for that reason, he is pure right, did you ask how he made his money, no, it's not important, he bought it before he was governor and if there's any reason or fact that he got his money illegally, he would have been questioned, , Seyi is not a governor, was never a governor, why can't the evidence be given to the police and investigation done, why the fuse.

He doesn't have immunity, he can be arrested if found guilty, so why exactly are we having a socratic debate on someone with no political implication.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin's Take On Seyi Tinubu's $11M UK Property- Offers More Insight. by Burob: 3:49pm On May 04, 2023
sparko1:

All this investigative journalism, can you help us with the list of people in Nigeria with property outside the country.

You said Obi bought his property before he became the governor and for that reason, he is pure right, did you ask how he made his money, no, it's not important, he bought it before he was governor and if there's any reason or fact that he got his money illegally, he would have been questioned, , Seyi is not a governor, was never a governor, why can't the evidence be given to the police and investigation done, why the fuse.

He doesn't have immunity, he can be arrested if found guilty, so why exactly are we having a socratic debate on someone with no political implication.
I guess to him okuta007, It is the perception of Bola Ahmed Tinubu that has kept oguy in poverty?
Re: David Hundeyin's Take On Seyi Tinubu's $11M UK Property- Offers More Insight. by sparko1(m): 3:54pm On May 04, 2023
Topmaike007:
even if people like you believe that your suffering in this nation is okay,do you still want your children to continue

This argument is lame, people are suffering everywhere, Trump has millions of dollars of property, he still requesting for the people to fund his trial, even the poor who believed in him made willful contribution.

Do you know that all our politicians INCLUDING PETER OBI sent their children overseas for study, most of those schools pay up to 3 million dollars a year, why is that a problem.

The issue is simply, you say you have prove he stole the money, present the prove to the police, let him be prosecuted, he has no immunity, why are we having a discussion about this.

Let me guess, you want his father to step down because you say you have prove, and let the inauguration be stop right? Wrong, there's no legal bases for it, be pragmatic, if you want to stop the inauguration, you need something tangible, not this excuse of a bombshell.
Re: David Hundeyin's Take On Seyi Tinubu's $11M UK Property- Offers More Insight. by Topmaike007(m): 3:57pm On May 04, 2023
sparko1:

This argument is lame, people are suffering everywhere, Trump has millions of dollars of property, he still requesting for the people to fund his trial, even the poor who believed in him made willful contribution.

Do you know that all our politicians INCLUDING PETER OBI sent their children overseas for study, most of those schools pay up to 3 million dollars a year, why is that a problem.

The issue is simply, you say you have prove he stole the money, present the prove to the police, let him be prosecuted, he has no immunity, why are we having a discussion about this.

Let me guess, you want his father to step down because you say you have prove, and let the inauguration be stop right? Wrong, there's no legal bases for it, be pragmatic, if you want to stop the inauguration, you need something tangible, not this excuse of a bombshell.
but the same things are said about his younger siblings that bought houses abroad and they are yet to be 30 at there age respectively 😞
Re: David Hundeyin's Take On Seyi Tinubu's $11M UK Property- Offers More Insight. by orion7: 4:00pm On May 04, 2023
helinues:
Hundeyin, I dey pity you in advance oo

You go eventually tell us who be your father for Yoruba land. Just wait
defending criminals like they give you anything. You faceless scum that won’t even dare stand near David. Mychewww
Re: David Hundeyin's Take On Seyi Tinubu's $11M UK Property- Offers More Insight. by willibounce1(m): 4:04pm On May 04, 2023
The chronic masturbater turned investigative journalist overnight will keep digging all sorts of senseless rubbish just to please his fellow airheaded Obi supporters and get the cheap fame he's so desperate for. Tinubu is president already and there's nothing ya'll can do about it other than cry and wail.
Re: David Hundeyin's Take On Seyi Tinubu's $11M UK Property- Offers More Insight. by GEEBITE: 4:06pm On May 04, 2023
Even when the EFCC chairman went on TV to debunk the million dollars bra tale about two years ago, yet you are still hanging on that rumour. I am not exonerating the woman from corruption but it is good to stick to facts.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://dailypost.ng/2021/11/18/social-media-created-diezanis-diamond-bra-efcc-chair-bawa/%3Famp%3D1&ved=2ahUKEwjs_Zvv99v-AhWJOcAKHWZyBdAQFnoECAYQAQ&usg=AOvVaw0V40tUs0fZ6apqJ9Tga-Fj

Tribune Online
tribuneonlineng.com
There was nothing like Diezani diamond bra —EFCC chairman

Christistruth02:
It was part of Dieziani’s Madueke’s loot as Oil Minister

The woman that bought the $12 Million Dollar Bra

as If the ones in Balogun Market were not Good enough
Re: David Hundeyin's Take On Seyi Tinubu's $11M UK Property- Offers More Insight. by obi58: 4:10pm On May 04, 2023
helinues:

You get papa at all?
Re: David Hundeyin's Take On Seyi Tinubu's $11M UK Property- Offers More Insight. by sparko1(m): 4:11pm On May 04, 2023
Topmaike007:
but the same things are said about his younger siblings that bought houses abroad and they are yet to be 30 at there age respectively 😞

And the police are doing nothing to arrest them if they are found wanting?

Nigerians have the unfortunate discipline of only discussing trending issues, I guess once he is sworn in all of this will stop. Very pathetic.
Re: David Hundeyin's Take On Seyi Tinubu's $11M UK Property- Offers More Insight. by matrixme(m): 4:19pm On May 04, 2023
Hello Einstein, Tinubu has been working in the United States private sector when Obi was still a boy. So you cannot use "millionaire" tag to oppress anyone here. I'm not advocating for any politician here but you Obi supporters should be objective.

IfnobeGod20:
Common google search would have healed you from this self inflicted injury. Since late 80s Obi has become a billionaire and was already a millionaire when in school because records has it that he was doing business and also schooling. Have you heard, part of the building he built when he was in school were used as hostel. Just google search about him and you will definitely heal your ignorance.
Re: David Hundeyin's Take On Seyi Tinubu's $11M UK Property- Offers More Insight. by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 04, 2023
helinues:

What has his father got to do with the issue at hand?

Have you made BAT's anus your permanent abode?
Re: David Hundeyin's Take On Seyi Tinubu's $11M UK Property- Offers More Insight. by WORLDPEACE(m): 4:31pm On May 04, 2023
helinues:

His father is not in Yoruba land but Ogu land.
Re: David Hundeyin's Take On Seyi Tinubu's $11M UK Property- Offers More Insight. by sniperr007(m): 4:40pm On May 04, 2023
helinues:

Why you dey pity am
Re: David Hundeyin's Take On Seyi Tinubu's $11M UK Property- Offers More Insight. by Bashraheemz: 4:41pm On May 04, 2023
Hyundai understands the game. He just need something to keep his Obidients followers busy and not to make him lose value.
Re: David Hundeyin's Take On Seyi Tinubu's $11M UK Property- Offers More Insight. by Uchek(m): 5:06pm On May 04, 2023
What has that got to do with the subject matter?

helinues:

Re: David Hundeyin's Take On Seyi Tinubu's $11M UK Property- Offers More Insight. by Uchek(m): 5:10pm On May 04, 2023
IF Nigeria didn't move into prosperity after 62 years of independence and particularly in the last 8 years of so-called MESSIAH BUHARI REGIME, so it is TINUBU that will wrough the magic of moving Nigeria to the right path of growth and prosperity?

ican2020:
All this negativity will pass away one day and Nigeria will move to the right path of growth and prosperity
Re: David Hundeyin's Take On Seyi Tinubu's $11M UK Property- Offers More Insight. by Faposky95: 5:16pm On May 04, 2023
blabulu2000:
To support of is a business in Nigeria for people that really know how to do it....if you doubt me, ask Rufai in Arise TV...rufai was a nobody journalist in Arise TV but the moment he started making comments to support Obi....it has sudden become an Ace Journalist.....you can not imagine millions of naira some of these corrupt politicians could have dump into his account just to keep spreading and propagating lies about APC, Buhar,i and President-elect...
David Humyein also has cash out with this lies ...and all kind of unreliable news he is publishing....or so you think he is spending his personal money to be doing all this garbage?/ not until you trace his bank account...you can imagine those bulk of.momey these corrupt politicians could have transfer into his account to keep doing what he know how to do.best...but I was disappointed the day I heard him speaking as a journalist. And that if this is who some people are taking his word seriously then.....we don't have journalists in Nigeria.....he is so unprofessional

In a Pseudo capitalist contraption, how wrong can he get.....?!
On doing a job, one gets paid.
Look, save mankind the heavenly pearl gates mystery ....you guys try talking with the other sides of your mouths......
Churchill saved the modern world,,,,but was a beast as bad as Stalin and Hitler.....
You either come bold to stand on either of the divide......
Re: David Hundeyin's Take On Seyi Tinubu's $11M UK Property- Offers More Insight. by okuta007: 5:28pm On May 04, 2023
sparko1:

shorrop there and stop comparing apples to oranges - Obi can be a criminal all i care _ if he is the one about to be sworn in as president today and it is proven that he his jobless son bought an $11 million dollar home in the UK in cash, i will be the first to ask for his arrest because that will be Anambra State government money he is using which must have been given to him by his father - i will not even accept it was money legitimately earned by OBi until he appears in court to prove otherwise - $11 million no be beans ooo
99% of Americans don’t have $1 million anywhere saved - that includes medical doctors, scientist, and entrepreneurs - 99% of Americans - so what has Tinubu Seyi invented or what business is he into to raise that money to buy a house cash to the tune of $11 million IF not Lagos a state money ?

until u realize and accept this is not about OBi but it’s about the future of Nigeria - your kids and grandkids whose future Tinubu has looted - only then will the hate and bigotry in your heart give way to logic and common sense

Make police arrest Tinubu son? which police ? IG appointed by an APC president Buhari ?

why do you reason like a child or are you simply insane ? or you are just typing for typing sake ?
Re: David Hundeyin's Take On Seyi Tinubu's $11M UK Property- Offers More Insight. by Nordy: 5:41pm On May 04, 2023
blabulu2000:
To support of is a business in Nigeria for people that really know how to do it....if you doubt me, ask Rufai in Arise TV...rufai was a nobody journalist in Arise TV but the moment he started making comments to support Obi....it has sudden become an Ace Journalist.....you can not imagine millions of naira some of these corrupt politicians could have dump into his account just to keep spreading and propagating lies about APC, Buhar,i and President-elect...
David Humyein also has cash out with this lies ...and all kind of unreliable news he is publishing....or so you think he is spending his personal money to be doing all this garbage?/ not until you trace his bank account...you can imagine those bulk of.momey these corrupt politicians could have transfer into his account to keep doing what he know how to do.best...but I was disappointed the day I heard him speaking as a journalist. And that if this is who some people are taking his word seriously then.....we don't have journalists in Nigeria.....he is so unprofessional

Very poor articulation, clutching straws as usual to put up a narrative against two distinguished patriots in their rights. We need more of this brilliant lads in a captured state like Nigeria to put this wild wild west politicians in check.
Re: David Hundeyin's Take On Seyi Tinubu's $11M UK Property- Offers More Insight. by Greattha: 5:43pm On May 04, 2023
helinues:

See them.

Nigeria is staring down a gun barrel....terrible fate.

Now open for anything....all or any business goes.

Unless the time wasting strategy fails.

David dropping 💣 like it's Vietnam allover....they don't like it.
Re: David Hundeyin's Take On Seyi Tinubu's $11M UK Property- Offers More Insight. by sparko1(m): 6:17pm On May 04, 2023
okuta007:

shorrop there and stop comparing apples to oranges - Obi can be a criminal all i care _ if he is the one about to be sworn in as president today and it is proven that he his jobless son bought an $11 million dollar home in the UK in cash, i will be the first to ask for his arrest because that will be Anambra State government money he is using which must have been given to him by his father - i will not even accept it was money legitimately earned by OBi until he appears in court to prove otherwise - $11 million no be beans ooo
99% of Americans don’t have $1 million anywhere saved - that includes medical doctors, scientist, and entrepreneurs - 99% of Americans - so what has Tinubu Seyi invented or what business is he into to raise that money to buy a house cash to the tune of $11 million IF not Lagos a state money ?

until u realize and accept this is not about OBi but it’s about the future of Nigeria - your kids and grandkids whose future Tinubu has looted - only then will the hate and bigotry in your heart give way to logic and common sense

Make police arrest Tinubu son? which police ? IG appointed by an APC president Buhari ?

why do you reason like a child or are you simply insane ? or you are just typing for typing sake ?

So why are we having this discussion in the first place, if you know nothing can be done about it, you enjoy pointlessly discussions?

Let me educate you, you don't need the use of fowl language to convey your message.

You say you will assume Obi used Anambra state money even though he bought those properties when he was not yet a governor.

I ask, if you have prove, present it to the police, nobody is above the law, his father is not the president yet, his father can't control the police, in the face of overwhelming evidence, this is the best time to expose and depose him or his father.
Re: David Hundeyin's Take On Seyi Tinubu's $11M UK Property- Offers More Insight. by IfnobeGod20: 6:27pm On May 04, 2023
matrixme:
Hello Einstein, Tinubu has been working in the United States private sector when Obi was still a boy. So you cannot use "millionaire" tag to oppress anyone here. I'm not advocating for any politician here but you Obi supporters should be objective.

As anyone disputed that Tinubu didn't work in private companies? The question is, what are the assets of Bola Tinubu before becoming a governor? What are his enterprise before becoming a governor? At least we know that of Peter Obi as a businessman that is into importing of goods and his company is a well know company registered in and out of the country, even before he becomes a governor. Please can you with joy and confidence point or mention one company that Tinubu was controlling before he became governor in 1999.
You may want to question the company owned by Peter Obi here below is when his company was fully incorporated:
"Next International, a private limited company largely owned by the former Anambra governor was incorporated on May 16, 1996. At least we know NEXT International as Peter Obi company before he becomes governor in 2006, please which company is Tinubu controlling before becoming a governor.
Also know that Peter Obi was also chairman of not less than 3 banks in Nigeria before he becomes governor. Aside from salary that Tinubu was collecting, as Obi was also collecting as chairman of 3 banks, which company do Tinubu control as a owner?
Waiting for your sincere answer.
Re: David Hundeyin's Take On Seyi Tinubu's $11M UK Property- Offers More Insight. by Angrymode: 6:28pm On May 04, 2023
If Tinubu becomes the president of this country, the bar is literally on the ground for anyone or even animal that is not a homo sapien to rule this country. Our moral compass will be at the worst ever.

With all these facts, I don't see how the judiciary will get out of anything less than disqualifying Tinubu. However, this is Nigeria - expect the unexpected!
Re: David Hundeyin's Take On Seyi Tinubu's $11M UK Property- Offers More Insight. by jaxxy(m): 6:34pm On May 04, 2023
if the right thing isn't done by buhari b4 leaving this could end up in deep trouble.
Re: David Hundeyin's Take On Seyi Tinubu's $11M UK Property- Offers More Insight. by GreyLaw(m): 6:50pm On May 04, 2023
helinues:

So you don't know his father? And yet you dey make noise upandan here?
Re: David Hundeyin's Take On Seyi Tinubu's $11M UK Property- Offers More Insight. by hush15: 7:05pm On May 04, 2023
helinues:

You plan to harm him ni? Cos am not surprised. Ur type threatened worse during governorship elections too.
Re: David Hundeyin's Take On Seyi Tinubu's $11M UK Property- Offers More Insight. by eroticecstasy: 7:26pm On May 04, 2023
IpobAntidote:

Sane world like Anambra where a Governor invested govt money into his family business yet some brainwashed IPOB tribalistic monkeys still want people to vote for the failed incompetent loser for President .
Really sane.... grin

Point of correction, Igbos aren't monkeys, they're bats. They're neither birds nor animals, that makes them useless to both kingdoms.
Re: David Hundeyin's Take On Seyi Tinubu's $11M UK Property- Offers More Insight. by okuta007: 8:02pm On May 04, 2023
sparko1:
[/b]

So why are we having this discussion in the first place, if you know nothing can be done about it, you enjoy pointlessly discussions?

Let me educate you, you don't need the use of fowl language to convey your message.

You say you will assume Obi used Anambra state money even though he bought those properties when he was not yet a governor.

I ask, if you have prove, present it to the police, nobody is above the law, his father is not the president yet, his father can't control the police, in the face of overwhelming evidence, this is the best time to expose and depose him or his father.

the bold parts- stop putting words into my mouth - if you have challenges of english language comprehension please back to primary 5

i said if Obi’s son acquired such a property “AFTER” Obi served as Anambra Governor I will ask for the son’s arrest so he can prove how he got that money - if you don’t understand english language kindly log out and stop fooling your old age
Re: David Hundeyin's Take On Seyi Tinubu's $11M UK Property- Offers More Insight. by Harrynight(m): 8:20pm On May 04, 2023
blabulu2000:

Tinubu and APC leaders are the biggest corrupt politicians in Nigeria and the world at large,
If you don't have that in mind at your mentioned of corrupt politicians then you ain't making a point .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kamaldeen Awards Best K.A.I Dressed Officer With N100,000 (photos) / Godwin Emefiele's Presidential Campaign Posters Emerge (Photo) / Peter Obi Visits Abia Governor, Ikpeazu In Umuobiakwa (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.