Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,992 members, 7,899,543 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 02:37 PM

David Hundeyin's Take On Seyi Tinubu's $11M UK Property- Offers More Insight. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Hundeyin's Take On Seyi Tinubu's $11M UK Property- Offers More Insight. (32683 Views)

In Aso Rock: Tinubu Screams On Seyi, His Son “don’t Damage My Government!” / Oby Ezekwesili: Bloomberg News On Seyi Tinubu Has Been Seen By Nine Million / Alao Akala: Video & Pictures As Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit On Seyi Makinde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Hundeyin's Take On Seyi Tinubu's $11M UK Property- Offers More Insight. by sparko1(m): 8:31pm On May 04, 2023
okuta007:

the bold parts- stop putting words into my mouth - if you have challenges of english language comprehension please back to primary 5

i said if Obi’s son acquired such a property “AFTER” Obi served as Anambra Governor I will ask for the son’s arrest so he can prove how he got that money - if you don’t understand english language kindly log out and stop fooling your old age

Very funny, Tinubu was governor of Lagos in 1999 to 2007, Over Ten (10) years later in 2017 his son bought a property, and you assume the money he stole over 10 years ago is what his son used in buying the property.

Let assume you are right and he stole some money in between 1999 and 2007, he was on trial in 2011, at which time the government at the center wasn't APC or his party, the case was in court and he wasn't convicted.

Sometimes I assume everyone has reasoning faculty, you will advice he be arrested for his son purchasing a property, because the son a 37 year old man is too young to be arrested or what?

If there is a crime why not just arrest the son, why all the fuse, he is not yet the president, let the son be arrested, and don't give me that crap that no body can arrest him, the reason is simply because, there is no prove that he obtained the money illegally.
Re: David Hundeyin's Take On Seyi Tinubu's $11M UK Property- Offers More Insight. by Pinkybae: 9:28pm On May 04, 2023
IpobAntidote:

Sane world like Anambra where a Governor invested govt money into his family business yet some brainwashed IPOB tribalistic monkeys still want people to vote for the failed incompetent loser for President .
Really sane.... grin

And your APC didn't know about your conspiracy theory to use it against Peter Obi?
A politician, thr desperate APC didn't find any thing on is sparkling immaculate.

Something never seen or heard of in Nigerian history. am more scared of self hating, sabotaging and defeating citizens like you than I can ever be of politicians.

Your very existence is a threat to our collective well-being and progress in this nation.
How could "sane minded" Nigerians continue to support this bloody party after 8 years blood of the citizens flew on the streets?

Many died in bandits/Kidnappers pen. They're still getting killed emasse in Southern Kaduna, Benue, Zamfara, nasarawa and Nigerians like you couldn't careless?

Is it you lack any shred of empathy and humanity?in your lives? Honestly, you guys fighting to maintain the status quo which has offered you nothing but economic and intellectual property are incredible damaged.
This is very sad and pathetic 😡😡😡😡
Re: David Hundeyin's Take On Seyi Tinubu's $11M UK Property- Offers More Insight. by IpobAntidote: 9:50pm On May 04, 2023
Pinkybae:

And your APC didn't know about your conspiracy theory to use it against Peter Obi?
A politician, thr desperate APC didn't find any thing on is sparkling immaculate.

Something never seen or heard of in Nigerian history. am more scared of self hating, sabotaging and defeating citizens like you than I can ever be of politicians.

Your very existence is a threat to our collective well-being and progress in this nation.
How could "sane minded" Nigerians continue to support this bloody party after 8 years blood of the citizens flew on the streets?

Many died in bandits/Kidnappers pen. They're still getting killed emasse in Southern Kaduna, Benue, Zamfara, nasarawa and Nigerians like you couldn't careless?

Is it you lack any shred of empathy and humanity?in your lives? Honestly, you guys fighting to maintain the status quo which has offered you nothing but economic and intellectual property are incredible damaged.
This is very sad and pathetic 😡😡😡😡
You think the people in APC are dumb like you?
They simply used Obi without him realizing that he's been used. Without him in the race Atiku would have won. Anyone with an ounce of common sense knows this but the brainwashed IPOB cretins were so blinded by their religious and tribal hatred of Tinubu to see this.
I'm sure that you never heard of that before because you are blind and brainwashed.
Atiku was the main challenger not your religious fanatical yes Daddy bigot. He was just a side piece to make the job easier for Tinubu and he delivered.
If you think that Obi is clean, then you are even dumber than I first thought. Clean?
Pls go and see a shrink.
The man is so corrupt that even the UK govt sent him back. His name is in the pandora papers as a saint.
Yeah right get the FVCK out of here.
Pls stop clowning.
Re: David Hundeyin's Take On Seyi Tinubu's $11M UK Property- Offers More Insight. by Pinkybae: 10:24pm On May 04, 2023
HeroicMeastro:

This Ape-looking, quack journalist is only in the news for bad or fake stories.
Is that what journalism is all about?

Smh,
Tinubu's cult.
Calling people who are far more superior than them names😡

Any one who oppose and questioned the drug Kingpin has to be an Igbo or not real Yoruba😡

The psychopaths and sociopaths profiling and abusing a whole tribe, who's yet to recover from the trauma of a genocidal war😡

Xenophobic and unintelligible folks abusing and insulting people instead of engaging in intellectual discuss😡

The real fascist and anti- democratic scums who knew nothing about history of Nigeria and what military dictatorship look like😡

Those, who hate their lives so much they decided to sacrifice their pathetic lives for an oligarchy kleptocratic emperor without clothes😡

Most frightening, is they're trying to drag others who have life potential into their own misery as much as pulling our beautiful country into abyss😡

The narcissists who chose to be hungry and lifetime thugs than to see new Nigerian happen. A new Nigeria that will offer them better opportunity and decent and legal source of living😡

This is no longer about Tinubu.

What you exhibit online is true reflection of your character and lifestyle. You're probably fighting to maintain your illicit/ illegal source of income that will come under scrutiny in a working Nigeria😡

There's no reason for you to get personal insulting, citizens, tribes and making enemies on behalf our YORUBA brothers and sisters we've peacefully co-existed for centuries👍

Tinubu isn't your father or uncle, if he is, a person with integrity will distance from such family member. Tinubu didn't offer you job other than thuggery that you sometimes trade your life on the process😡

He's children, family members and friends are strategically placed in various Lagos state economy to impose and collect unofficial taxes which is extortion of citizens😡

His children has multimillion dollars properties in the US, UK, Dubai and everywhere else. And some youths born in poverty and still struggling with poverty, the condition the likes of Tinubu have them in, still screaming 😱 we're comfortable with suffering 😢

And you still willing and happily to sell your future on the alter of his cult to get even richer.

Indeed Nigerian education system has failed you😡 I really hope y'all read this to start engaging in long introspective reassessment of your life and what the future holds for you in 🇳🇬

Kindly share, share, share to sensitize unpatriotic, anti democratic Nigerians.

Thank you👍👍👍😘
Re: David Hundeyin's Take On Seyi Tinubu's $11M UK Property- Offers More Insight. by Lisong(m): 11:00pm On May 04, 2023
blabulu2000:
To support of is a business in Nigeria for people that really know how to do it....if you doubt me, ask Rufai in Arise TV...rufai was a nobody journalist in Arise TV but the moment he started making comments to support Obi....it has sudden become an Ace Journalist.....you can not imagine millions of naira some of these corrupt politicians could have dump into his account just to keep spreading and propagating lies about APC, Buhar,i and President-elect...
David Humyein also has cash out with this lies ...and all kind of unreliable news he is publishing....or so you think he is spending his personal money to be doing all this garbage?/ not until you trace his bank account...you can imagine those bulk of.momey these corrupt politicians could have transfer into his account to keep doing what he know how to do.best...but I was disappointed the day I heard him speaking as a journalist. And that if this is who some people are taking his word seriously then.....we don't have journalists in Nigeria.....he is so unprofessional

guy your mumu go last long o. See as you just wasted my data i think sey na reasonable thing you wan talk. Mtcheeeew
Re: David Hundeyin's Take On Seyi Tinubu's $11M UK Property- Offers More Insight. by okuta007: 12:04am On May 05, 2023
sparko1:

Very funny, Tinubu was governor of Lagos in 1999 to 2007, Over Ten (10) years later in 2017 his son bought a property, and you assume the money he stole over 10 years ago is what his son used in buying the property.

Let assume you are right and he stole some money in between 1999 and 2007, he was on trial in 2011, at which time the government at the center wasn't APC or his party, the case was in court and he wasn't convicted.

Sometimes I assume everyone has reasoning faculty, you will advice he be arrested for his son purchasing a property, because the son a 37 year old man is too young to be arrested or what?

If there is a crime why not just arrest the son, why all the fuse, he is not yet the president, let the son be arrested, and don't give me that crap that no body can arrest him, the reason is simply because, there is no prove that he obtained the money illegally.

have u heard of alpha beta before ?

in case you are too du mb and you don’t know

what it is let me school you - it is a structure
Tinubu put in place to keep fleecing Lagos State

treasury even if he is no longer the Governor of

Lagos state- every revenue generated from Lagos state - Tinubu has his cut on it since he left office - so because he was not convicted means he is innocent ?

was James Ibori convicted in Nigeria 🇳🇬?

was DSP Alamaseigha convicted in Nigeria 🇳🇬?

was Umaru Dikko convicted in Nigeria 🇳🇬?

was IBB convicted in Nigeria 🇳🇬?

Has the Abacha family been convicted in 🇳🇬?

you talk like a child and everyone here knows it
Re: David Hundeyin's Take On Seyi Tinubu's $11M UK Property- Offers More Insight. by IfnobeGod20: 12:06am On May 05, 2023
sparko1:

If you had painstakingly used the reasoning faculty you acclaimed, you would have known that the prosecution of Tinubu at the CCT was based on him using 10 foreign accounts between 1999-2007 and not on the issue of embezzlement of Lagos funds per se. Please can you prove me wrong on this?
Tinubu has never been tried for corruptly embezzled Lagos money. The only one they took him to court was on diversion of alphabeta money, which the complainant later withdrew before the court took decision.
You even talk as if you're not a Nigerian where some set of people are bigger than the law of the land because they have what they can throw around. please talk and comment like real Nigerian. How many big man sons or daughters had been arrested for graft in Nigeria. Their fathers or mothers influence are always covering them. Do you think if it were a society where the rule of law is no respecter of persons, such revelation would have caused heads to roll but the reverse is the case in Nigeria.
Re: David Hundeyin's Take On Seyi Tinubu's $11M UK Property- Offers More Insight. by laskab(f): 3:54am On May 05, 2023
Project writing and doing Assignments for both local and foreign students is our passion.

Reliability and efficiency is our motto.

Quality referencing is one of our qualities.

Plagiarism of almost zero % is our feat.

Simplicity of assignments is what we do consistently.

Pinkybae:
Our legendary journalist David Hundeyin didn't do this investigation but he offers background story of the shady transaction.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYuKx0h-4X4
Re: David Hundeyin's Take On Seyi Tinubu's $11M UK Property- Offers More Insight. by sparko1(m): 7:12am On May 05, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

If you had painstakingly used the reasoning faculty you acclaimed, you would have known that the prosecution of Tinubu at the CCT was based on him using 10 foreign accounts between 1999-2007 and not on the issue of embezzlement of Lagos funds per se. Please can you prove me wrong on this?
Tinubu has never been tried for corruptly embezzled Lagos money. The only one they took him to court was on diversion of alphabeta money, which the complainant later withdrew before the court took decision.
You even talk as if you're not a Nigerian where some set of people are bigger than the law of the land because they have what they can throw around. please talk and comment like real Nigerian. How many big man sons or daughters had been arrested for graft in Nigeria. Their fathers or mothers influence are always covering them. Do you think if it were a society where the rule of law is no respecter of persons, such revelation would have caused heads to roll but the reverse is the case in Nigeria.

If you know what investigation means, you will understand that, every aspect of his life can be investigated at the time, and he can be prosecuted.

In the United States, an arrest warrant is enough for all the law enforcement agencies to look into everything about a person, not to talk of, he was in court for at least a couple of months.

Remember, the very reason Obasanjo set up Efcc was because of him and others like him, he has no immunity, the government at the centre was against him, so how could he have influenced them.
Re: David Hundeyin's Take On Seyi Tinubu's $11M UK Property- Offers More Insight. by jattopeter(m): 9:22am On May 05, 2023
Thats #5,063,740,000.00 .
Re: David Hundeyin's Take On Seyi Tinubu's $11M UK Property- Offers More Insight. by IfnobeGod20: 12:50pm On May 05, 2023
sparko1:

If you know what investigation means, you will understand that, every aspect of his life can be investigated at the time, and he can be prosecuted.

In the United States, an arrest warrant is enough for all the law enforcement agencies to look into everything about a person, not to talk of, he was in court for at least a couple of months.

Remember, the very reason Obasanjo set up Efcc was because of him and others like him, he has no immunity, the government at the centre was against him, so how could he have influenced them.
Why are you manufacturing issue to justify your assertion? You claimed EFCC was created because of him but all through his tenure, as a governor with immunity he was never illegally arrested or persecuted for once. The only time he was taken to tribunal was in 2011 why OBJ left office in 2007. So, how was EFCC created because of him?

Sometimes some of you will talk as if you're not in Nigeria or just intentionally want to be blind of Nigeria situation. Are we not in this country when a citizen went on a rally for a political party and he was weirding gun publicly? Are we not in this country when a citizen publicly said a tribe should not come out to vote if they are not voting his party and the same law enforcement was the one protecting him, that he never meant what he said?
Are we not in this country when a citizen told a sitting president not to come to his state for visit and he never went there?
We are in a society where all animals are not equal. Where a person that stole maggi will be jail and the person that stole millions will be given honour.
I pray we will get to a time where laws will be no respecter of persons.
Re: David Hundeyin's Take On Seyi Tinubu's $11M UK Property- Offers More Insight. by HeroicMeastro: 3:32pm On May 05, 2023
Pinkybae:

Smh,
Tinubu's cult.
Calling people who are far more superior than them names😡

Any one who oppose and questioned the drug Kingpin has to be an Igbo or not real Yoruba😡

The psychopaths and sociopaths profiling and abusing a whole tribe, who's yet to recover from the trauma of a genocidal war😡

Xenophobic and unintelligible folks abusing and insulting people instead of engaging in intellectual discuss😡

The real fascist and anti- democratic scums who knew nothing about history of Nigeria and what military dictatorship look like😡

Those, who hate their lives so much they decided to sacrifice their pathetic lives for an oligarchy kleptocratic emperor without clothes😡

Most frightening, is they're trying to drag others who have life potential into their own misery as much as pulling our beautiful country into abyss😡

The narcissists who chose to be hungry and lifetime thugs than to see new Nigerian happen. A new Nigeria that will offer them better opportunity and decent and legal source of living😡

This is no longer about Tinubu.

What you exhibit online is true reflection of your character and lifestyle. You're probably fighting to maintain your illicit/ illegal source of income that will come under scrutiny in a working Nigeria😡

There's no reason for you to get personal insulting, citizens, tribes and making enemies on behalf our YORUBA brothers and sisters we've peacefully co-existed for centuries👍

Tinubu isn't your father or uncle, if he is, a person with integrity will distance from such family member. Tinubu didn't offer you job other than thuggery that you sometimes trade your life on the process😡

He's children, family members and friends are strategically placed in various Lagos state economy to impose and collect unofficial taxes which is extortion of citizens😡

His children has multimillion dollars properties in the US, UK, Dubai and everywhere else. And some youths born in poverty and still struggling with poverty, the condition the likes of Tinubu have them in, still screaming 😱 we're comfortable with suffering 😢

And you still willing and happily to sell your future on the alter of his cult to get even richer.

Indeed Nigerian education system has failed you😡 I really hope y'all read this to start engaging in long introspective reassessment of your life and what the future holds for you in 🇳🇬

Kindly share, share, share to sensitize unpatriotic, anti democratic Nigerians.

Thank you👍👍👍😘
Absolute trash...
Besides, I never mentioned a tribe, war, Tinubu etc.
So the trash you copied and paste here was totally not connected to my question.
Next time, you should read slowly and understand simple points before you copy-paste your nonsense, gibberish grammar.
Re: David Hundeyin's Take On Seyi Tinubu's $11M UK Property- Offers More Insight. by matrixme(m): 8:53pm On May 05, 2023
Keep researching what Tinubu owns and Peter Obi doesn't own. By May 29, the former will be sworn in to become Nigeria's next president.
Goodluck on your "research".
IfnobeGod20:

As anyone disputed that Tinubu didn't work in private companies? The question is, what are the assets of Bola Tinubu before becoming a governor? What are his enterprise before becoming a governor? At least we know that of Peter Obi as a businessman that is into importing of goods and his company is a well know company registered in and out of the country, even before he becomes a governor. Please can you with joy and confidence point or mention one company that Tinubu was controlling before he became governor in 1999.
You may want to question the company owned by Peter Obi here below is when his company was fully incorporated:
"Next International, a private limited company largely owned by the former Anambra governor was incorporated on May 16, 1996. At least we know NEXT International as Peter Obi company before he becomes governor in 2006, please which company is Tinubu controlling before becoming a governor.
Also know that Peter Obi was also chairman of not less than 3 banks in Nigeria before he becomes governor. Aside from salary that Tinubu was collecting, as Obi was also collecting as chairman of 3 banks, which company do Tinubu control as a owner?
Waiting for your sincere answer.
Re: David Hundeyin's Take On Seyi Tinubu's $11M UK Property- Offers More Insight. by Tinubuderanged: 9:28pm On May 05, 2023
helinues:
Hundeyin, I dey pity you in advance oo

You go eventually tell us who be your father for Yoruba land. Just wait
everybody know who he is, but can you tell us who is Tinubu father? Can you tell us the name of primary and secondary school tinubu attended.
Can you mention any of his classmates?
Re: David Hundeyin's Take On Seyi Tinubu's $11M UK Property- Offers More Insight. by IfnobeGod20: 8:21am On May 06, 2023
matrixme:
Keep researching what Tinubu owns and Peter Obi doesn't own. By May 29, the former will be sworn in to become Nigeria's next president.
Goodluck on your "research".
I know integrity and character is secondary to you people and you hail those without such quality. Continue the ends justifies the means. We are in it together. Nigeria will always be ours.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kamaldeen Awards Best K.A.I Dressed Officer With N100,000 (photos) / Godwin Emefiele's Presidential Campaign Posters Emerge (Photo) / Peter Obi Visits Abia Governor, Ikpeazu In Umuobiakwa (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.