Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,984 members, 7,873,168 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:06 AM

3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy (71883 Views)

How A 17-Year-Old Yahoo Boy Stunned EFCC Chairman, Olukoyede With His IT Skills / My EFCC Experience (I Almost Got Extradicted To The USA) / Police Shoot 19-Year-Old Boy For Impregnating A 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by Enddy50ty(m): 10:53pm On May 05, 2023
caesymore:

Haahaha. just pray it doesn't happen to you, that is the last options that comes to mind either kill the blackmailer or be killed because these wicked folks will suck like comot from you

Wetin dem won see wey no pass my gbola ..?

After that, what happens next..?? Life goes on.. Tiwa and Empress had their sex tapas leaked even the A-listed Kim Kadashian too it didn’t stop them from being celebrities.

Omo this life no be do or die.
Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by ComeToJesus: 11:51pm On May 05, 2023
RenegadeX:

grin

But the money is sweet

Swear that you won’t collect money from them if they give you 500k to “hold body” when you are broke
b

I have never been broke. I can never be broke.

I am a fountain of supply of wealth. I receive. I distribute. I receive again, and distribute again. I keep receiving. I keep sharing.

I don't store, yet ...
Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by bepositive11: 3:29am On May 06, 2023
PoloG:
Three Nigerian men await extradition to U.S. for sexual extortion that led 17-year-old boy to commit suicide

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/5/three-nigerian-men-await-extradition-to-us-for-sexual-extortion-that-led-17-year-old-boy-to-commit-suicide-2.html

Very good. Deal with them. Kudos to America and FBI for going out of their way to deal with these criminals. Nigeria will never do such a thing.

I also blame the community that raised them to be so heartless.
Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by bepositive11: 3:31am On May 06, 2023
Some Nigerians are wicked not all. Maybe most but not all. You're not wicked. You're a Nigerian that's not wicked.

flexyrule:

Nigerians are very wicked people. I repeat, Nigerians are very wicked people.

This was how loan sharks extorted a friend's cousin, till he committed suicide, after paying them over 400% of what he borrowed in less than one month.

This is exactly how they sounded on the extract of the chat the police obtained from his phone.

How can you conveniently tell someone to go and commit suicide?

In 2021, I borrowed one contractor 30 million to complete a project he was executing for the federal government.

Till date, the man is yet to finish paying up. He has executed contracts worth over 1 billion for the FG since I gave him that money, but baba has refused to pay me back my money. Last year alone, he received over 500m as payments for contracts he executed for the government.

Funny part is that, I am not the only one he is owing. He would keep face as if he wants to die, when he wants to borrow from you, once money hits his account, he turn to tiger. This is someone that rolls with the presidency ooooo. He has senators, top government officials as friends.

He blocked me, refused me entry into his office. Reported the case to the police, he went and bribed them, anywhere I take the case to, this man would rather churn out 5 to 10m to settle the authorities than pay me back my money.

I have lost over 2m while trying to recover this money. Everybody that hears my story, will just want to also eat his own part of the cake. 50k, 100k, 200k etc lawyers, so called human rights, police, etc.

When I say Nigerians are wicked, I know exactly what I'm saying.

Nigerians are wicked!

Forget.
Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by KIDfurniture(m): 3:32am On May 07, 2023
Are you one of them ? Your days are numbered .
RenegadeX:

I’m sure you’ve spent yahoo money before hypocrite

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by cool318(m): 6:21am On May 07, 2023
flexyrule:
Chairman. Nigerians are very very very wicked people.

Thank you.

Especially the Lawyers and Police.
I have spent up to 200k trying to recover 1.7 million duped by a fraudulent agent.
Arrested the guy severally, Nigeria Police kept releasing him at my back.

Just forget this country.
Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by randymirrors(f): 3:04am On May 09, 2023
They really need to add state of origin to Nigerian passports.
Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by blacksam01: 11:28pm On May 09, 2023
flexyrule:

Nigerians are very wicked people. I repeat, Nigerians are very wicked people.

This was how loan sharks extorted a friend's cousin, till he committed suicide, after paying them over 400% of what he borrowed in less than one month.

This is exactly how they sounded on the extract of the chat the police obtained from his phone.

How can you conveniently tell someone to go and commit suicide?

In 2021, I borrowed one contractor 30 million to complete a project he was executing for the federal government.

Till date, the man is yet to finish paying up. He has executed contracts worth over 1 billion for the FG since I gave him that money, but baba has refused to pay me back my money. Last year alone, he received over 500m as payments for contracts he executed for the government.

Funny part is that, I am not the only one he is owing. He would keep face as if he wants to die, when he wants to borrow from you, once money hits his account, he turn to tiger. This is someone that rolls with the presidency ooooo. He has senators, top government officials as friends.

He blocked me, refused me entry into his office. Reported the case to the police, he went and bribed them, anywhere I take the case to, this man would rather churn out 5 to 10m to settle the authorities than pay me back my money.

I have lost over 2m while trying to recover this money. Everybody that hears my story, will just want to also eat his own part of the cake. 50k, 100k, 200k etc lawyers, so called human rights, police, etc.

When I say Nigerians are wicked, I know exactly what I'm saying.

Nigerians are wicked!

Forget.

you are missing it bro...go to court turn u religion to tradition worship..then go amd sue him in a shrine..giv them his numbers..

they will summone him three times, if he fails, they will seal the convenant that he is guilty and he will die in exactly 7days of shooting that gun...but he will b informed...

why u need to change ur religion is cuz u will claim, u went to pray to ur God to take care of the case nd he did..no physical evidence dt u harmed him...he will simply waste..dont spare him cuz if u do..wen he recovers he will come for u..

let all wicked ppl go to hell and wait for the rest...

in d sputh east, this cant happen,
Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by 1stGenAmerican(f): 1:11am On May 10, 2023
Christistruth02:
The Crime is Grievous and Shameful

yet the Suspects are Young 19, 20, 22

FG should agree a plea bargain before extradition and a deal that would let them be released

Within ten year if they express remorse to the victims and their families and also allow the Suspects continue

their Education in Jail with also their families

Visiting them in Jail at the expense of the US Govt

The case is so sad that the FG should even try to pay compensation to the dead boy’s family though it wasn’t their fault

You want them to have a second chance and for the US government to pay to accommodate their families? Who will give their victims a second chance?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by oxiide22(m): 7:04am On May 25, 2023
ComeToJesus:
b

I have never been broke. I can never be broke.

I am a fountain of supply of wealth. I receive. I distribute. I receive again, and distribute again. I keep receiving. I keep sharing.

I don't store, yet ...

Hello sir
Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by S1mpl3Guy: 4:29pm On Jun 14, 2023
Brothers... What are we doing exactly? Is this how we want to live now? Extorting young boys on the internet?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Welder Lures Okada Man To His House In Minna, Kills, Buries Him (Graphic) / Student Of Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Killed By Ritualist (Graphic Photos) / Wale Fakile Of TVC Beats His Girlfriend; Leaves Her With Injuries (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.