Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,790 members, 7,875,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:38 AM

3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy (71900 Views)

How A 17-Year-Old Yahoo Boy Stunned EFCC Chairman, Olukoyede With His IT Skills / My EFCC Experience (I Almost Got Extradicted To The USA) / Police Shoot 19-Year-Old Boy For Impregnating A 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by IbeOkehie: 10:20pm On May 04, 2023
flexyrule:

Nigerians are very wicked people. I repeat, Nigerians are very wicked people.

This was how loan sharks extorted a friend's cousin, till he committed suicide, after paying them over 400% of what he borrowed in less than one month.

This is exactly how they sounded on the extract of the chat the police obtained from his phone.

How can you conveniently tell someone to go and commit suicide?

In 2021, I borrowed one contractor 30 million to complete a project he was executing for the federal government.

Till date, the man is yet to finish paying up. He has executed contracts worth over 1 billion for the FG since I gave him that money, but baba has refused to pay me back my money. Last year alone, he received over 500m as payments for contracts he executed for the government.

Funny part is that, I am not the only one he is owing. He would keep face as if he wants to die, when he wants to borrow from you, once money hits his account, he turn to tiger. This is someone that rolls with the presidency ooooo. He has senators, top government officials as friends.

He blocked me, refused me entry into his office. Reported the case to the police, he went and bribed them, anywhere I take the case to, this man would rather churn out 5 to 10m to settle the authorities than pay me back my money.

I have lost over 2m while trying to recover this money. Everybody that hears my story, will just want to also eat his own part of the cake. 50k, 100k, 200k etc lawyers, so called human rights, police, etc.

When I say Nigerians are wicked, I know exactly what I'm saying.

Nigerians are wicked!

Forget.

I could tell you stories, but what's the use? You've summarized the koko of the matter.
Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by writeprof(m): 10:25pm On May 04, 2023
flexyrule:

Nigerians are very wicked people. I repeat, Nigerians are very wicked people.

This was how loan sharks extorted a friend's cousin, till he committed suicide, after paying them over 400% of what he borrowed in less than one month.

This is exactly how they sounded on the extract of the chat the police obtained from his phone.

How can you conveniently tell someone to go and commit suicide?

In 2021, I borrowed one contractor 30 million to complete a project he was executing for the federal government.

Till date, the man is yet to finish paying up. He has executed contracts worth over 1 billion for the FG since I gave him that money, but baba has refused to pay me back my money. Last year alone, he received over 500m as payments for contracts he executed for the government.

Funny part is that, I am not the only one he is owing. He would keep face as if he wants to die, when he wants to borrow from you, once money hits his account, he turn to tiger. This is someone that rolls with the presidency ooooo. He has senators, top government officials as friends.

He blocked me, refused me entry into his office. Reported the case to the police, he went and bribed them, anywhere I take the case to, this man would rather churn out 5 to 10m to settle the authorities than pay me back my money.

I have lost over 2m while trying to recover this money. Everybody that hears my story, will just want to also eat his own part of the cake. 50k, 100k, 200k etc lawyers, so called human rights, police, etc.

When I say Nigerians are wicked, I know exactly what I'm saying.

Nigerians are wicked!

Forget.

Sorry about your ordeals. However, NOT ALL NIGERIANS ARE WICKED AND EVIL.

Wickedness and evil are the natural inclinations of ALL HUMANS...

I pray God will use Nigerians to help you recover your money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 10:25pm On May 04, 2023
PoloG:
crap
Na the illiteracy yoir papa transfer give u, Naim MKe u dey think like frog. wen u see a core middle belt name
Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by justparamount(m): 10:27pm On May 04, 2023
JackDaAlienz:
I was a victim of this type of fraud
The only thing that saved me is that I wasn't extorted.

A white milf from Armenia sent me friend request.
Her page looked geniune and legit
She posted pictures of her little son and her family having fun.

Na so I chat with this woman for almost 1 full month. This fine milf was telling me how handsome I am and how she has crush on me.
Like play like play we started sending each other nudes.
God!!! I mumu no be small
I sent many pictures of me naked with standing gbola in different camera angles with my face showing cry
If I send she go send photo of her huge breast photo of her wet kpomo

Na when she insist that I should do video of me moaning and stroking my cock
Na when I begin suspect fowl play
I began digging online to see if her account is actually real.

Later found out it was scammers
They scammed an Armenian single mother made her fall in love and she sent her nudes to them
They used her profile photos to create new profile and act like it's her original page. So they sent me her nudes which made me send my own nudes to them thinking i was sending it to the Armenia milf.

May God save me ooohhhh
Group of hackers are somewhere with upto 13 of my nudes. I keep praying to God to strike whoever it is
Make my nudes no come go viral online one day.

The end made me laugh hard lol
Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by Laurene: 10:34pm On May 04, 2023
obembet:
This people as cause more damage to this country than Tinubu
Then stay in your country
Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by Laurene: 10:38pm On May 04, 2023
stasius:
The kind of torture and assault they will undergo in US prison is second to none.

All of them will end up with anal tears and fistulas before their ultimate death. They should brace up to enjoy themselves in US prison.
You think that's how it works?
Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 04, 2023
mykymyk101:
Tomorrow de go say nobody like Nigerians for abroad. Are these the generation that wants to lead Nigeria?

70% of our youths are fraudsters, 30% of the old one's are criminal.

We need to purge this system.

I don't support the crime but calm down with your statistics. If 70% of our youths are fraudsters, that means in every family with 10 youths, 7 out of them are fraudsters!

That means you have at least 7 yahoo boys within your own family. Start by purging them first... Mr. Statistics! undecided

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by Laurene: 10:44pm On May 04, 2023
Originalsly:

Funny..... but is the bitter truth! .... whatever prison they go to.... they will have a miserable life ... there will be no rest for their ass.
So the people that's gonna take care of them in prison are there because of?
Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by Laurene: 10:46pm On May 04, 2023
faceLAGOS:
I 8 & detest Y! boys!

Bunch of lowlifes.
But you like their money
Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by fkj950ax(m): 10:57pm On May 04, 2023
flexyrule:
Chairman. Nigerians are very very very wicked people.
Thank you.

It’s not anyone’s fault you have experienced only wicked people as Nigerians but yours.
Your experiences. Your opinions. Your reality.
Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by Laurene: 10:57pm On May 04, 2023
maasoap:

One of them will chop minimum of 30 years behind bars while the rest two will chop 20 years minimum. MINIMUM!!
They're still young so there will be leniency... Stop being emotional.
They'll go to school in prison and become the best in the US.
The American society would reform them by the time they're out in 10 years time.
Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by basybasy: 10:59pm On May 04, 2023
MrRemedyAlagbo:
They've carried their stupidity to abroad.....
I don't know why God join Southwest with their zone. The flat headed elements have succeeded in destroying Nigeria name globally. We have elements in all tribes but their own is too much. May God deliver us from them ooo. They should do referendum and allow them to go
Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by Laurene: 11:00pm On May 04, 2023
maasoap:

After the above comment, you still went ahead to make the one below! You are daft.

FG should protect these criminals? The wicked and lost souls? What will even be the benefits to Nigeria if FG should protect these murderers?
To even think that many parents support their kids in this line of criminal acts is baffling!
And to you, you should change your moniker first. Nothing Christ-like about you
even christ preaches salvation and forgiveness...
Just saying
Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by Ameoba300: 11:02pm On May 04, 2023
Topmaike007:
as in ehhn with him big gbolla everywhere grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by BigBen23(m): 11:03pm On May 04, 2023
PoloG:
Three Nigerian men await extradition to U.S. for sexual extortion that led 17-year-old boy to commit suicide

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/5/three-nigerian-men-await-extradition-to-us-for-sexual-extortion-that-led-17-year-old-boy-to-commit-suicide-2.html

Na so their own Japa take come. All japa na Japa
Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by Nice2023(m): 11:05pm On May 04, 2023
flexyrule:
Sir. If you know where I can get justice without further waste of time and resources. I just sent you a PM.

No long story.

Call him...he would help u.
Thanks.

Strictly via WhatsApp.

The only assurance is,u will get ur money.
Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by greenandy: 11:10pm On May 04, 2023
Saga16:
All because you want to wash fake Rolex in an Owerri Nightclub.

The names there are not Igbos.
You will receive the reward for your Igbo hatred in many devilish folds.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by greenandy: 11:27pm On May 04, 2023
Saga16:
All because you want to wash fake Rolex in an Owerri Nightclub.

Saga16 is Igboho ally.

How Sunday Igboho Collected Money from APC, Others to Abandon Yoruba Nation, MC Oluomo’s Ally Claims Read more: https://www.legit.ng/politics/1533062-how-sunday-igboho-collected-money-apc-abandon-yoruba-nation-mc-oluomos-ally-spills-details/
Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by godofuck231: 11:32pm On May 04, 2023
They did worse to our ancestors

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by geezynoni: 11:36pm On May 04, 2023
JackDaAlienz:
I was a victim of this type of fraud
The only thing that saved me is that I wasn't extorted.

A white milf from Armenia sent me friend request.
Her page looked geniune and legit
She posted pictures of her little son and her family having fun.

Na so I chat with this woman for almost 1 full month. This fine milf was telling me how handsome I am and how she has crush on me.
Like play like play we started sending each other nudes.
God!!! I mumu no be small
I sent many pictures of me naked with standing gbola in different camera angles with my face showing cry
If I send she go send photo of her huge breast photo of her wet kpomo

Na when she insist that I should do video of me moaning and stroking my cock
Na when I begin suspect fowl play
I began digging online to see if her account is actually real.

Later found out it was scammers
They scammed an Armenian single mother made her fall in love and she sent her nudes to them
They used her profile photos to create new profile and act like it's her original page. So they sent me her nudes which made me send my own nudes to them thinking i was sending it to the Armenia milf.

May God save me ooohhhh
Group of hackers are somewhere with upto 13 of my nudes. I keep praying to God to strike whoever it is
Make my nudes no come go viral online one day.
Na when u popular u go hear am
Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by geezynoni: 11:39pm On May 04, 2023
Kill them
Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by KingCold: 11:55pm On May 04, 2023
what a problematic nationality
Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by Igbojew: 12:05am On May 05, 2023
Our Yoruba people at it again,they have carried what they know how to do best here in Nigeria to USA.Shame on you people..........................I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker
Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by flexyrule(m): 12:31am On May 05, 2023
Nice2023:

Call him...he would help u.
Thanks.

Strictly via WhatsApp.

The only assurance is,u will get ur money.

Gracias
Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by Airlord2030: 12:35am On May 05, 2023
Igbojew:
Our Yoruba people at it again,they have carried what they know how to do best here in Nigeria to USA.Shame on you people..........................I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker
oloshi
Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by yom2(m): 12:58am On May 05, 2023
Shokoloko:
Oh my! Such a beautiful child.
Any ways, I trust the men in prison to avenge the death of this child. Pedophiles and child murderers are "well taken care of" in American prisons.
These ones will be wheelchair bound after a few months of arrival
u mean am?
Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by Jorryy(m): 1:02am On May 05, 2023
Which Lagos? Lagos state should denounce them asap! All this children of the yeast that can do anything for money!
They should just let them have there Biafra land Jeje abeg. Ndi developers
Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by yom2(m): 1:02am On May 05, 2023
MrRemedyAlagbo:
They've carried their stupidity to abroad.....
are u sure? They will tell u its their smartness and ingenuity
Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by yom2(m): 1:10am On May 05, 2023
Laurene:
They're still young so there will be leniency... Stop being emotional.
They'll go to school in prison and become the best in the US.
The American society would reform them by the time they're out in 10 years time.
that's if the victims relative does not decide to come for them
Re: 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy by MasterTeeUSA: 1:31am On May 05, 2023
They will be sentenced and forgotten in US jails...they will be lucky if not sexually assaulted to with their life sentences. It is crazy what we do just to make money at all cost. We have now crossed the level of INSANITY

PoloG:
Three Nigerian men await extradition to U.S. for sexual extortion that led 17-year-old boy to commit suicide

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/5/three-nigerian-men-await-extradition-to-us-for-sexual-extortion-that-led-17-year-old-boy-to-commit-suicide-2.html

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Welder Lures Okada Man To His House In Minna, Kills, Buries Him (Graphic) / Wale Fakile Of TVC Beats His Girlfriend; Leaves Her With Injuries (Pics) / EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.