Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,201 members, 7,880,741 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:19 AM

Lionel Messi Pushing To Leave PSG Within Next 10 Days - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Pushing To Leave PSG Within Next 10 Days (24870 Views)

Kylian Mbappe Angry Over Messi’s Contract, Wants To Leave PSG / Cavani And Thiago Silva To Leave PSG In August / Real Madrid Offers To Pay Neymar £1.2m A Week Wages To Leave PSG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi Pushing To Leave PSG Within Next 10 Days by chrysso83(m): 12:51pm On May 05, 2023
Patrickyemi:
The GOAT for life. Do you know you can make money on YouTube by creating football highlights? Mention me if interested

Ok
Re: Lionel Messi Pushing To Leave PSG Within Next 10 Days by Patrickyemi: 12:53pm On May 05, 2023
chrysso83:

Ok

can mentor you on how to start and run a profitable YouTube channel. I charge 1k naira. If interested see my bio for cont@ct info.
Re: Lionel Messi Pushing To Leave PSG Within Next 10 Days by Olat4421: 1:03pm On May 05, 2023
Patrickyemi:
The GOAT for life. Do you know you can make money on YouTube by creating football highlights? Mention me if interested
am interested
Re: Lionel Messi Pushing To Leave PSG Within Next 10 Days by Olat4421: 1:05pm On May 05, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I see him joining Ronaldo in Saudi Arabia.

This I have seen.
dat is a false prophet
Re: Lionel Messi Pushing To Leave PSG Within Next 10 Days by Patrickyemi: 1:10pm On May 05, 2023
Olat4421:
am interested

can mentor you on how to start and run a profitable YouTube channel. I charge 1k naira. If interested see my bio for cont@ct info.
Re: Lionel Messi Pushing To Leave PSG Within Next 10 Days by researcherdotcom(m): 1:14pm On May 05, 2023
Patrickyemi:
Teach me how
Re: Lionel Messi Pushing To Leave PSG Within Next 10 Days by geoworldedu: 1:18pm On May 05, 2023
obembet:
Messi was ridiculously molested by Lorient. The guy don finish. Imagine play for whole 2 season and score just 21 goals... His era in PSG us waste... PSG as been best before that dwarf came, PSG use to beat ordinary Lorient 8-0.

I will support PSG, Messi is a Cancer..he just scattered the whole team.

Don't let me talk before some people will say I don't like Messi.... He's a good player sha
Before Messi entered PSG, Lille won the league and PSG was second, when Mess I entered immediately they won the league and they will win it again this season. Consider the Messi factor. He even has the highest assists this season.
Re: Lionel Messi Pushing To Leave PSG Within Next 10 Days by deltateam: 1:22pm On May 05, 2023
chisomkachy:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/05/05/lionel-messi-to-leave-psg-within-next-10-days/

I know Saudi money is speaking but he should be patient to leave after clinching Ligue 1 title since he worked hard for it.
Re: Lionel Messi Pushing To Leave PSG Within Next 10 Days by Emeka71(m): 1:27pm On May 05, 2023
INTEGRITYA1:
Messi, our own. So many top notch clubs still dey rush him. Potential 8th Ballon d'or.
He tried.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Pushing To Leave PSG Within Next 10 Days by Unityp: 1:29pm On May 05, 2023
Patrickyemi:
Interested pls
Re: Lionel Messi Pushing To Leave PSG Within Next 10 Days by Zenderr: 1:41pm On May 05, 2023
How?
Patrickyemi:
Re: Lionel Messi Pushing To Leave PSG Within Next 10 Days by IPDGP: 1:53pm On May 05, 2023
Allmiron:
Pendu is done, Messi can still play in Europe for atleast 2/3 years, tho e no fit dey start all the games Sha. He go return to Barcelona...

You think so, shebi he go soon comot psg , we go see shaa
Re: Lionel Messi Pushing To Leave PSG Within Next 10 Days by Patrickyemi: 1:56pm On May 05, 2023
Zenderr:
How?

Re: Lionel Messi Pushing To Leave PSG Within Next 10 Days by Patrickyemi: 1:56pm On May 05, 2023
researcherdotcom:

Teach me how

Re: Lionel Messi Pushing To Leave PSG Within Next 10 Days by Bananapill: 2:15pm On May 05, 2023
chisomkachy:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/05/05/lionel-messi-to-leave-psg-within-next-10-days/

Law of diminishing returns. Messi should stop thinking he's 25 yrs old. You go dey chop bench now, whether you return to Barca or not.
Re: Lionel Messi Pushing To Leave PSG Within Next 10 Days by praizmylex(m): 2:21pm On May 05, 2023
Patrickyemi:
I'm so interested
Re: Lionel Messi Pushing To Leave PSG Within Next 10 Days by Kakadinho247: 2:28pm On May 05, 2023
Patrickyemi:

I am interested
Re: Lionel Messi Pushing To Leave PSG Within Next 10 Days by Donchrisconnect: 2:33pm On May 05, 2023
Patrickyemi:
Am Interested
Re: Lionel Messi Pushing To Leave PSG Within Next 10 Days by Patrickyemi: 2:35pm On May 05, 2023
Unityp:

Interested pls

I can mentor you on how to start and run a profitable YouTube channel. I charge 1k naira. If interested see my bio for cont@ct info.
Re: Lionel Messi Pushing To Leave PSG Within Next 10 Days by Patrickyemi: 2:36pm On May 05, 2023
Zenderr:
How?

I can mentor you on how to start and run a profitable YouTube channel. I charge 1k naira. If interested see my bio for cont@ct info.
Re: Lionel Messi Pushing To Leave PSG Within Next 10 Days by Patrickyemi: 2:37pm On May 05, 2023
praizmylex:
I'm so interested

Re: Lionel Messi Pushing To Leave PSG Within Next 10 Days by Patrickyemi: 2:37pm On May 05, 2023
Kakadinho247:

I am interested

Re: Lionel Messi Pushing To Leave PSG Within Next 10 Days by Yommychrz(m): 2:59pm On May 05, 2023
Patrickyemi:
hi... I’m interested
Re: Lionel Messi Pushing To Leave PSG Within Next 10 Days by LawFight(m): 3:09pm On May 05, 2023
Patrickyemi:

Hi
Re: Lionel Messi Pushing To Leave PSG Within Next 10 Days by LawFight(m): 3:10pm On May 05, 2023
Patrickyemi:

I am interested
Re: Lionel Messi Pushing To Leave PSG Within Next 10 Days by Topmaike007(m): 3:14pm On May 05, 2023
Allmiron:
I don mark your moniker, pls don't beg me when I come for you
okay oo grin
Re: Lionel Messi Pushing To Leave PSG Within Next 10 Days by Ade1177: 3:22pm On May 05, 2023
Allmiron:
Pendu is done, Messi can still play in Europe for atleast 2/3 years, tho e no fit dey start all the games Sha. He go return to Barcelona...

Can you people now see?

Messi is 35 and is starting to decline

When Messi will be 38 and start playing rubbish you will know no matter how good with age you decline

Ronaldo at 35 was also bossing seria A and was doing very okay up until late 37 and early 38yrs

I already said when Messi is at the same age as Ronaldo if he choose to be stubborn like Ronaldo and not retire

People will turn on him

Messi is Good but I still prefer Ronaldo

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Pushing To Leave PSG Within Next 10 Days by Flows001(m): 3:31pm On May 05, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
Wahala, End of an era! But why travel to Saudi Arabia without club permission? Psg no be Barcelona naa

Re: Lionel Messi Pushing To Leave PSG Within Next 10 Days by Allmiron: 4:15pm On May 05, 2023
Ade1177:

Can you people now see?

Messi is 35 and is starting to decline

When Messi will be 38 and start playing rubbish you will know no matter how good with age you decline

Ronaldo at 35 was also bossing seria A and was doing very okay up until late 37 and early 38yrs

I already said when Messi is at the same age as Ronaldo if he choose to be stubborn like Ronaldo and not retire

People will turn on him

Messi is Good but I still prefer Ronaldo
Re: Lionel Messi Pushing To Leave PSG Within Next 10 Days by Allmiron: 4:17pm On May 05, 2023
IPDGP:

You think so, shebi he go soon comot psg , we go see shaa
You go surely see when he collect his 8th balloon dor and you'll see him when he returns to La liga, I know say DStv no dey show french Ligue, so why una no Dey see am watch at viewing centers. Most of una this Pendu fans watch psg matches on livescores, na why I dey always swear for una cos una no sabi wetin una Dey talk ..
.stay off my mention
Re: Lionel Messi Pushing To Leave PSG Within Next 10 Days by Allmiron: 4:18pm On May 05, 2023
Flows001:

bro don't waste your on these mindless m0ron, make Dem dey wallow in their ignorance and stvpidity

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Pushing To Leave PSG Within Next 10 Days by Folksbaets: 5:01pm On May 05, 2023
Patrickyemi
Patrickyemi:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nwankwo Kanu Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today! / The Banyana Banyana Miracle Vs. The Super Falcons Miracle / Egypt Vs Ghana : AFCON 2023 (2 - 2) On 18th January 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.