Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,203 members, 7,880,742 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:22 AM

Lionel Messi Pushing To Leave PSG Within Next 10 Days - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Pushing To Leave PSG Within Next 10 Days (24871 Views)

Kylian Mbappe Angry Over Messi’s Contract, Wants To Leave PSG / Cavani And Thiago Silva To Leave PSG In August / Real Madrid Offers To Pay Neymar £1.2m A Week Wages To Leave PSG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi Pushing To Leave PSG Within Next 10 Days by jUeLiZ: 5:05pm On May 05, 2023
Patrickyemi:

can mentor you on how to start and run a profitable YouTube channel. I charge 1k naira. If interested see my bio for cont@ct info.
how do I message you on Whatsapp?
Re: Lionel Messi Pushing To Leave PSG Within Next 10 Days by EyenIbibio1: 5:05pm On May 05, 2023
Patrickyemi:
The GOAT for life. Do you know you can make money on YouTube by creating football highlights? Mention me if interested

I wanna know please
Re: Lionel Messi Pushing To Leave PSG Within Next 10 Days by Jemex003: 5:20pm On May 05, 2023
ClearFlair:
Everything is not about money. APC supporters cannot understand this.

Yes because LP supporters are dullards and senseless human.

Can you compare human with Zombie?

Big No even though they almost look alike
Re: Lionel Messi Pushing To Leave PSG Within Next 10 Days by caesymore(m): 6:20pm On May 05, 2023
Patrickyemi:
The GOAT for life. Do you know you can make money on YouTube by creating football highlights? Mention me if interested

Shye na una dey give us does fake videos on youtube before the real highlights that's fraud Man
Re: Lionel Messi Pushing To Leave PSG Within Next 10 Days by Patrickyemi: 6:24pm On May 05, 2023
caesymore:

Shye na una dey give us does fake videos on youtube before the real highlights that's fraud Man

You don already conclude abi? if I file a lawsuit against you now, you go see me as bad person
Re: Lionel Messi Pushing To Leave PSG Within Next 10 Days by caesymore(m): 11:54pm On May 05, 2023
Patrickyemi:

You don already conclude abi? if I file a lawsuit against you now, you go see me as bad person

Keep dreaming, law suite grin
Re: Lionel Messi Pushing To Leave PSG Within Next 10 Days by tianshie(m): 4:02am On May 06, 2023
FrancisDiote:

How? Abeg no ask me to pay oh. If it's not free just leave am

You will just pay a token. 67,000 for kit. You can even sell the kit to your neighbor. And 2 of you can use it.
Re: Lionel Messi Pushing To Leave PSG Within Next 10 Days by Patrickyemi: 4:29am On May 06, 2023
caesymore:

Keep dreaming, law suite grin

If you are a man reply with these exact words.

“Patrick, you are a fraud star and you have defrauded me occasionally”

Copy and paste it if you are a man
Re: Lionel Messi Pushing To Leave PSG Within Next 10 Days by caesymore(m): 6:44am On May 06, 2023
Patrickyemi:

If you are a man reply with these exact words.

“Patrick, you are a fraud star and you have defrauded me occasionally”

Copy and paste it if you are a man

Hahaha. you are still a child. so petty. I have no time to school your sorry ass
Re: Lionel Messi Pushing To Leave PSG Within Next 10 Days by Patrickyemi: 7:04am On May 06, 2023
caesymore:

Hahaha. you are still a child. so petty. I have no time to school your sorry ass

It’s going to take less than 3 seconds to do what I asked you to do.

I still DARE you. COPY AND PASTE IT BRO. If you can’t, bye
Re: Lionel Messi Pushing To Leave PSG Within Next 10 Days by caesymore(m): 7:12am On May 06, 2023
Patrickyemi:

It’s going to take less than 3 seconds to do what I asked you to do.

I still DARE you. COPY AND PASTE IT BRO. If you can’t, bye

Grow up kid
Re: Lionel Messi Pushing To Leave PSG Within Next 10 Days by Patrickyemi: 7:30am On May 06, 2023
caesymore:

Grow up kid

Bye son, good thing you applied sense
Re: Lionel Messi Pushing To Leave PSG Within Next 10 Days by caesymore(m): 7:39am On May 06, 2023
Patrickyemi:

Bye son, good thing you applied sense

Dare your fellow kids out there.
Re: Lionel Messi Pushing To Leave PSG Within Next 10 Days by Patrickyemi: 7:51am On May 06, 2023
caesymore:

Dare your fellow kids out there.

Ok Son. I am going out for work, be a good boy till I get back home, don’t play with matches o, it can burn down you and the house
Re: Lionel Messi Pushing To Leave PSG Within Next 10 Days by caesymore(m): 7:55am On May 06, 2023
Patrickyemi:

Ok Son. I am going out for work, be a good boy till I get back home, don’t play with matches o, it can burn down you and the house

Hahaha. MAd preek grin
Re: Lionel Messi Pushing To Leave PSG Within Next 10 Days by Patrickyemi: 8:29am On May 06, 2023
caesymore:

Hahaha. MAd preek grin

Don’t use Bad words my boy
Re: Lionel Messi Pushing To Leave PSG Within Next 10 Days by Odebayo4010(m): 7:13pm On May 06, 2023
Patrickyemi:

I run a mentorship program, where I guide you through your YouTube journey. I will teach you everything I know. I charge 1k. If interested see my profile for cont@ct

Ok I will hit you when am ready
Re: Lionel Messi Pushing To Leave PSG Within Next 10 Days by Patrickyemi: 7:25pm On May 06, 2023
Odebayo4010:

Ok I will hit you when am ready

No worries
Re: Lionel Messi Pushing To Leave PSG Within Next 10 Days by Patrickyemi: 8:16pm On May 06, 2023
caesymore:

Hahaha. MAd preek grin

I’m back home son, how was your day my boy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Banyana Banyana Miracle Vs. The Super Falcons Miracle / Egypt Vs Ghana : AFCON 2023 (2 - 2) On 18th January 2024 / Victor Moses Vows To Bounce Back In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.