Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,418 members, 7,881,534 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:51 PM

Dbanj And Mr Macaroni Sing And Dance Together On Dbanj’s Visit For His Birthday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dbanj And Mr Macaroni Sing And Dance Together On Dbanj’s Visit For His Birthday (22434 Views)

Davido And Israel Dance Together Ahead Of Davido's Wedding With Chioma (Video) / Wizkid And Davido Shutdown Beach As They Hug & Dance Together / Wizkid & Tiwa Savage Doing The "Shaku Shaku" Dance Together At The Club (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dbanj And Mr Macaroni Sing And Dance Together On Dbanj’s Visit For His Birthday by Ifeanyi4491(m): 9:50am On May 05, 2023
saysugar:
idiot,ur pain isn't heal yet? Wishing ur country bad
Who is this oshogbo ababaku
Re: Dbanj And Mr Macaroni Sing And Dance Together On Dbanj’s Visit For His Birthday by Skillsnigeria: 9:52am On May 05, 2023
Okay
Re: Dbanj And Mr Macaroni Sing And Dance Together On Dbanj’s Visit For His Birthday by ukaface(f): 9:54am On May 05, 2023
Dbanj that year

Life sha

1 Like

Re: Dbanj And Mr Macaroni Sing And Dance Together On Dbanj’s Visit For His Birthday by Igboslayer: 9:54am On May 05, 2023
Elete gbongbon bi elede
Re: Dbanj And Mr Macaroni Sing And Dance Together On Dbanj’s Visit For His Birthday by odinga1of: 9:55am On May 05, 2023
obembet:
Some animal will wall til the next 8yrs... Every wise person don't add emotion to politics so that it will not affect Thier normal life...

Now look at Mr. Macaroni fighting bad government and corruption now dancing with Dbanji who Embezzled millions of Naira belongs to the Masses... grin

Mercy Johnson APC dancing with Funke akindele PDP after election...

Some werey still dey cry over nothing grin

So becus D'Banj embezzle funds, him n Mr. Marcaroni should be sworn enemies?

Even BAT n Atiku hug each other.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dbanj And Mr Macaroni Sing And Dance Together On Dbanj’s Visit For His Birthday by saysugar(m): 9:57am On May 05, 2023
Ifeanyi4491:
Who is this oshogbo ababaku
fool
Re: Dbanj And Mr Macaroni Sing And Dance Together On Dbanj’s Visit For His Birthday by obembet(f): 10:01am On May 05, 2023
odinga1of:

So becus D'Banj embezzle funds, him n Mr. Marcaroni should be sworn enemies?

Even BAT n Atiku hug each other.

Why Obidient always wish anyone that's is not supporting them bad?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dbanj And Mr Macaroni Sing And Dance Together On Dbanj’s Visit For His Birthday by iSense247: 10:01am On May 05, 2023
obembet:
Some animal will wall til the next 8yrs... Every wise person don't add emotion to politics so that it will not affect Thier normal life...

Now look at Mr. Macaroni fighting bad government and corruption now dancing with Dbanji who Embezzled millions of Naira belongs to the Masses... grin

That's why you have to start using your head. Tinubu can sacrifice your entire generation in order to pacify Peter Obi. He doesn't care about you.
Re: Dbanj And Mr Macaroni Sing And Dance Together On Dbanj’s Visit For His Birthday by Nobody: 10:02am On May 05, 2023
Aje no be only dbanj sef : Atiku,pat attah,mikel obi and many more
stuffs2002:

LOL. Dbanj chop and clean mouth grin
Re: Dbanj And Mr Macaroni Sing And Dance Together On Dbanj’s Visit For His Birthday by MrAgbako: 10:03am On May 05, 2023
stuffs2002:

bbye[/b] 😂
Re: Dbanj And Mr Macaroni Sing And Dance Together On Dbanj’s Visit For His Birthday by Ifeanyi4491(m): 10:03am On May 05, 2023
saysugar:
fool
Oshogbo Ababaku
Re: Dbanj And Mr Macaroni Sing And Dance Together On Dbanj’s Visit For His Birthday by MrAgbako: 10:04am On May 05, 2023
stuffs2002:

tell you bye bye 😂
Re: Dbanj And Mr Macaroni Sing And Dance Together On Dbanj’s Visit For His Birthday by Bigbayour: 10:25am On May 05, 2023
Ilemina:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen

Acct num:
Faith
First Bank

Go and sell your Kidney buddy Scammer
Re: Dbanj And Mr Macaroni Sing And Dance Together On Dbanj’s Visit For His Birthday by FireUpNow(m): 10:38am On May 05, 2023
SultanOfAbia:
The way D banj career fell off
Should be investigated by FBI and CIA

D banj that year was like a mini god
His swag and union with Don jazzy was the coolest thing ever

Until the mumu run go sign to kanye west
Him no know say Kanye na mad man wey wear suit.
Kanye useless dbanj career
He turned our King into a yankee houseboy

In this life, just stick to what works for you
Many people with succeful business in nigeria, sold it and use the money to japa
Only to go to Abroad and be begging for food to eat.

If dbanj had stayed in Nigeria and focus on his popularity in other African countries by now he would be bigger than Wizkid and Davido
He would have attained *FELA STATUS*

But now if i see dbanj for street
I go just sigh comot face

The guy really bleeped by leaving Don jazzy
The moment Dbanj left Mohits and Don Jazzy was the beginning of his going down south.

3 Likes

Re: Dbanj And Mr Macaroni Sing And Dance Together On Dbanj’s Visit For His Birthday by Julius1995(m): 10:47am On May 05, 2023
If you are still on this "wail" rhetoric, you need your brain checked. And it surprises me, when ordinary citizens of a third country - the poverty capital of the world - speak gleefully about politics. Politics that is suppose to be an enabler of good governance, they turn it upside down. slowpoke said "every wise person" how did you come about that thought that you and wisdom have anything in common?,
obembet:

Re: Dbanj And Mr Macaroni Sing And Dance Together On Dbanj’s Visit For His Birthday by Fearyourcreator: 10:58am On May 05, 2023
SultanOfAbia:

Many people with succeful business in nigeria, sold it and use the money to japa

If dbanj had stayed in Nigeria and focus on his popularity in other African countries by now he would be bigger than Wizkid and Davido

Most Nigerians no sabi see long-term na now now thing...

2 Likes

Re: Dbanj And Mr Macaroni Sing And Dance Together On Dbanj’s Visit For His Birthday by sprints1: 11:26am On May 05, 2023
SultanOfAbia:

you make brain sha. Dbanj and don jazzy were my inspiration back then. Though he is still making money from his shady deals. That has been his line of business b4 music that was why he sang mobolowon track that year. He just used music to elevate his major illegal business. How many people dey buy his perfume how many people dey is record label. Tonto be dey her record label release one jakujaku song few years ago.

2 Likes

Re: Dbanj And Mr Macaroni Sing And Dance Together On Dbanj’s Visit For His Birthday by sprints1: 11:27am On May 05, 2023
SultanOfAbia:

you make brain sha. Dbanj and don jazzy were my inspiration back then. Though he is still making money from his shady deals. That has been his line of business b4 music that was why he sang mobolowon track that year. He just used music to elevate his major illegal business. How many people dey buy his perfume how many people dey is record label. Tonto be dey her record label release one jakujaku song few years ago. He is a member of illuminati no problem
Re: Dbanj And Mr Macaroni Sing And Dance Together On Dbanj’s Visit For His Birthday by didroon43: 11:29am On May 05, 2023
Love to see.
Re: Dbanj And Mr Macaroni Sing And Dance Together On Dbanj’s Visit For His Birthday by NoFucksToGive: 11:34am On May 05, 2023
Igboslayer:
Elete gbongbon bi elede

Rule 2 violated grossly
.seun mynd44 Dominique Lalasticlala mynd44 nlfpmod dominique
Re: Dbanj And Mr Macaroni Sing And Dance Together On Dbanj’s Visit For His Birthday by uniquelyspecial(m): 11:49am On May 05, 2023
SultanOfAbia:

Firstly, maybe you should understand that nothing lasts forever.
If people like D'banj, J Martins, Terry G and 2 Face do not 'fade away' as you think, how can we have the emergence of the likes of Asake, Fireboy, Tiwa Savage, Oxlade, Ruger, Ayrra Star and Joeboy?
Secondly, ask yourself this:is D'banj currently successful? If you answer is yes, then free the guy and be mindful of your own hustle.

1 Like

Re: Dbanj And Mr Macaroni Sing And Dance Together On Dbanj’s Visit For His Birthday by Igboslayer: 12:44pm On May 05, 2023
NoFucksToGive:

Rule 2 violated grossly
.seun mynd44 Dominique Lalasticlala mynd44 nlfpmod dominique
Rule 8 Violated for Providing false information. Which Nairalander did I bully, insult, quoted or abuse ooo. How did my description fitted into anyone you know on Nairaland? Busy body.

Stop providing false information, that’s how you supported a clannish candidate that used religion as political weapon.

Re: Dbanj And Mr Macaroni Sing And Dance Together On Dbanj’s Visit For His Birthday by 77star: 12:51pm On May 05, 2023
Merch:
Aje no be only dbanj sef : Atiku,pat attah,mikel obi and many more
Na advert she and Mikel do
Re: Dbanj And Mr Macaroni Sing And Dance Together On Dbanj’s Visit For His Birthday by Kobicove(m): 12:54pm On May 05, 2023
Famzer undecided
Re: Dbanj And Mr Macaroni Sing And Dance Together On Dbanj’s Visit For His Birthday by azeezboi(m): 1:11pm On May 05, 2023
Ifeanyi4491:
When people in Buhari’s Government say Nigerians will miss Buhari, It's seems they are indirectly predicting doom after May 29th.

Doom that will happen to your family and your yeastern part of this country
Re: Dbanj And Mr Macaroni Sing And Dance Together On Dbanj’s Visit For His Birthday by azeezboi(m): 1:14pm On May 05, 2023
Okiton:
wink

Correct Yoruba niggas

For those supporting MC Oluomo and the dead beat drug daddy, I spit on una yeye faces

I spit on the face of your parent and your ancestors.

Oloriburuku omo Igbo
Re: Dbanj And Mr Macaroni Sing And Dance Together On Dbanj’s Visit For His Birthday by RaptorX: 1:51pm On May 05, 2023
30 year old Mr Macaroni shocked
Re: Dbanj And Mr Macaroni Sing And Dance Together On Dbanj’s Visit For His Birthday by Ifeanyi4491(m): 2:06pm On May 05, 2023
azeezboi:

Doom that will happen to your family and your yeastern part of this country
Who is this almajiri ababaku
Re: Dbanj And Mr Macaroni Sing And Dance Together On Dbanj’s Visit For His Birthday by odinga1of: 2:13pm On May 05, 2023
obembet:

Why Obidient always wish anyone that's is not supporting them bad?

Obidients? Check my post and @jokeharry on twitter.

Atiku/Okowa is a goal!
My Delta State gov was on the ballot and I supported him.

Unlike you, we don't know if you are male or female.
Re: Dbanj And Mr Macaroni Sing And Dance Together On Dbanj’s Visit For His Birthday by PStacks(m): 3:40pm On May 05, 2023
D'Banj Use Debo Market hin product is all I see here

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Destiny Etiko Glows After Flawless Face-Lift For Movie Shoot(Photos) / P-square Saga: Fact, Fiction Or Mere Stunt? / AY: "Wear All The Make Up Today, You Won't Find Any Man If You Are Brainless"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.