Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,975 members, 7,873,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:33 AM

Dbanj And Mr Macaroni Sing And Dance Together On Dbanj’s Visit For His Birthday - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dbanj And Mr Macaroni Sing And Dance Together On Dbanj’s Visit For His Birthday (22425 Views)

Davido And Israel Dance Together Ahead Of Davido's Wedding With Chioma (Video) / Wizkid And Davido Shutdown Beach As They Hug & Dance Together / Wizkid & Tiwa Savage Doing The "Shaku Shaku" Dance Together At The Club (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dbanj And Mr Macaroni Sing And Dance Together On Dbanj’s Visit For His Birthday by Mattkid: 4:08pm On May 05, 2023
Merch:
Aje no be only dbanj sef : Atiku,pat attah,mikel obi and many more
atiku i fit believe say he chop her but i no believe say Mikel and Patt attah chop dat girl............. Mikel is a very gentle boy na,he is not a bad boy
Re: Dbanj And Mr Macaroni Sing And Dance Together On Dbanj’s Visit For His Birthday by juman(m): 5:55pm On May 05, 2023
Banj oleeeee.
How far his case?
Re: Dbanj And Mr Macaroni Sing And Dance Together On Dbanj’s Visit For His Birthday by juman(m): 5:57pm On May 05, 2023
Today is salawa abeni´s birthday.
Aya keben kwara.
Happy birthday madam.
Re: Dbanj And Mr Macaroni Sing And Dance Together On Dbanj’s Visit For His Birthday by AfonjaPriest: 7:40pm On May 05, 2023
That's what it is. When you are on the right side, people will rate you very high.
Congratulations, Mr Macaroni; you deserve to soar higher.
Re: Dbanj And Mr Macaroni Sing And Dance Together On Dbanj’s Visit For His Birthday by mickyeddi(m): 9:16am On May 06, 2023
If Macaroni is 30, then I'm 10.
Re: Dbanj And Mr Macaroni Sing And Dance Together On Dbanj’s Visit For His Birthday by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 3:06pm On May 08, 2023
Merch:
Dbanj scatter genevieve kpekus that year

but him Bleep up e no release inside her

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Have Been Fortunate To Start & Run Two Major Music Labels In Nigeria-donjazzy / Ubi Franklin Celebrates Children’s Day With His Children In Matching Outfit / Uche Jombo Bares Face In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.