Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,257 members, 7,967,637 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 12:09 AM

Egypt Ordered Nigerian Students Back To Sudan Over ‘Unruly Conduct’ - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Egypt Ordered Nigerian Students Back To Sudan Over ‘Unruly Conduct’ (27929 Views)

Elzakzaky To Return To Nigeria As FG Apologises To India Over Unruly Behaviour / Assassination Of The Nigerian Diplomat To Sudan - A New Twist / Lecturers, Students Back Atiku/Obi Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Egypt Ordered Nigerian Students Back To Sudan Over ‘Unruly Conduct’ by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 05, 2023
BloomingDale:
I blame Nigerian parents raising thugs and hooligans.

You hit the nail on the head! I have come to the same conclusion that lots of parents in Nigeria have no business having and raising kids. There should be a law to the number of kids you can have as a Nigerian.
Re: Egypt Ordered Nigerian Students Back To Sudan Over ‘Unruly Conduct’ by aylive02(m): 2:37pm On May 05, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Was it true they dont want to pick the igbos... Cuz I see that as lies...
. Yes. It was. We saw the video too. The federal government already admitted and apologized two days ago.
Re: Egypt Ordered Nigerian Students Back To Sudan Over ‘Unruly Conduct’ by occfx: 2:38pm On May 05, 2023
Easterners hated for no reasons but won't let them go
Re: Egypt Ordered Nigerian Students Back To Sudan Over ‘Unruly Conduct’ by yarimo(m): 2:38pm On May 05, 2023
nwakibie3:

I don't hide my identity

I ma proudly an easterner so what about you?
Kidnapping alert
Re: Egypt Ordered Nigerian Students Back To Sudan Over ‘Unruly Conduct’ by MASTERMIND04(m): 2:38pm On May 05, 2023
Ishey Ile lo gbe won de ita.
They think it's their country where people don't obey the law.

2 Likes

Re: Egypt Ordered Nigerian Students Back To Sudan Over ‘Unruly Conduct’ by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 05, 2023
lollybizzu:

Did your parents also raise thugs and hooligans?
Or are you one raised by a Nigerian parent?

Why generalising?

Just look at the level of lawlessness in the society and see that most parents have failed in child upbringing.

1 Like

Re: Egypt Ordered Nigerian Students Back To Sudan Over ‘Unruly Conduct’ by Fearyourcreator: 2:40pm On May 05, 2023
aylive02:
. Yes. It was. We saw the video too. The federal government already admitted and apologized two days ago.
Will need to confirm this well ...

2 Likes

Re: Egypt Ordered Nigerian Students Back To Sudan Over ‘Unruly Conduct’ by optimusprime2(m): 2:42pm On May 05, 2023
Egypt naturally have a beef towards Nigerians.
If not, can someone explain the rationale behind turning 500 people back into a raging war Zone because 2 out of them were unruly... especially since the immigration were given national instructions on allowing fleeing people pass... so Egyptian immigration officials can override presidential instructions that easily?

This is why I lack empathy about the impact of Ethiopia's dam project to Egypt's Nile river, because these Egypt folk right from time are very impulsive in nature, and lack patience for critical reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Egypt Ordered Nigerian Students Back To Sudan Over ‘Unruly Conduct’ by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 05, 2023
aylive02:
. You are stereotyping bro. Violence of disrespect is individualistic, not to be attributable to a region or culture. Besides, the news said "Nigerians" and not Igbos or yoruba. I am a Yoruba, peace!

You cant help the fellow, he is an irredeemable ethnic bigot. It is like a cancer in his brain and he is not even aware that he has a disease. I am sure he did not bother to read the article before making his bigoted conclusion.

Dude is a big part of Nigeria's problem.

1 Like

Re: Egypt Ordered Nigerian Students Back To Sudan Over ‘Unruly Conduct’ by Litmus: 2:43pm On May 05, 2023
If the 2 students didn't have passport, what identified them as Nigerians ?
Re: Egypt Ordered Nigerian Students Back To Sudan Over ‘Unruly Conduct’ by udemzyudex(m): 2:45pm On May 05, 2023
Okwyjesus:

You see where Nigeria's problem is

I wonder why that moniker is still active on this forum.
Re: Egypt Ordered Nigerian Students Back To Sudan Over ‘Unruly Conduct’ by Litmus: 2:46pm On May 05, 2023
And could someone please post info on the excellent evacuation work conducted by the other West African nations because I'm sure they didn't rely on Nigeria....
Re: Egypt Ordered Nigerian Students Back To Sudan Over ‘Unruly Conduct’ by SeriouslySense(m): 2:47pm On May 05, 2023
smiley So they look white to you. hmm.

I think we have white people in Nigeria too cool cool
BloomingDale:

Do they look like your black ass? Mumu

Re: Egypt Ordered Nigerian Students Back To Sudan Over ‘Unruly Conduct’ by aylive02(m): 2:50pm On May 05, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Will need to confirm this well ...
. Yes. Please do and prove me wrong. I am open to learning
Re: Egypt Ordered Nigerian Students Back To Sudan Over ‘Unruly Conduct’ by aylive02(m): 2:50pm On May 05, 2023
Skyview01:

You cant help the fellow, he is an irredeemable ethnic bigot. It is like a cancer in his brain and he is not even aware that he has a disease. I am sure he did not bother to read the article before making his bigoted conclusion.

Dude is a big part of Nigeria's problem.
. God bless you bro.

1 Like

Re: Egypt Ordered Nigerian Students Back To Sudan Over ‘Unruly Conduct’ by Galadimabawa: 2:52pm On May 05, 2023
isn't the way their parents get the money to send them to that place? why won't them behave like that, you think you are in Nigeria Abi?
Re: Egypt Ordered Nigerian Students Back To Sudan Over ‘Unruly Conduct’ by DMerciful(m): 2:54pm On May 05, 2023
You're the conquered slave, not me
BloomingDale:

Dude, you are conquered African slave. You are seen as a collective. Know that and know peace.
Re: Egypt Ordered Nigerian Students Back To Sudan Over ‘Unruly Conduct’ by Excellentmind: 2:57pm On May 05, 2023
yarimo:
I pity your parents not you

Speaking like one of those raised under the bridge will do you more harm
Re: Egypt Ordered Nigerian Students Back To Sudan Over ‘Unruly Conduct’ by BloomingDale(f): 3:01pm On May 05, 2023
SeriouslySense:
smiley So they look white to you. hmm.

I think we have white people in Nigeria too cool cool

Oga sir. They identify as/with white people, not your black ass.

1 Like

Re: Egypt Ordered Nigerian Students Back To Sudan Over ‘Unruly Conduct’ by LZAA: 3:02pm On May 05, 2023
aylive02:
. I'm a Yoruba but truth be told, you don't have good upbringing to conclude this bro. I'm sorry
Ignore that troll
Maybe APCheat never send im 5k to am this weekgrin

1 Like

Re: Egypt Ordered Nigerian Students Back To Sudan Over ‘Unruly Conduct’ by SeriouslySense(m): 3:06pm On May 05, 2023
grin grin. Moderation is key even in communication, its shows substance or something valuable.

You are smarter than that, off course you know that.

BloomingDale:

Oga sir. They identify as/with white people, not your black ass.
Re: Egypt Ordered Nigerian Students Back To Sudan Over ‘Unruly Conduct’ by JOemmy(m): 3:08pm On May 05, 2023
A phone call from the presidency can resolve this.
Re: Egypt Ordered Nigerian Students Back To Sudan Over ‘Unruly Conduct’ by BloomingDale(f): 3:08pm On May 05, 2023
SeriouslySense:
grin grin. Moderation is key even in communication, its shows substance or something valuable.

You are smarter than that, off course you know that.

Trust me, I can get my point across without insults, but as I have always reiterated there is a method to my madness.
Re: Egypt Ordered Nigerian Students Back To Sudan Over ‘Unruly Conduct’ by SeriouslySense(m): 3:09pm On May 05, 2023
grin grin.

Sounds so smart, right cheesy cheesy
BloomingDale:

Trust me, I can get my point across without insults, but as I have always reiterated there is a method to my madness.
Re: Egypt Ordered Nigerian Students Back To Sudan Over ‘Unruly Conduct’ by BloomingDale(f): 3:10pm On May 05, 2023
SeriouslySense:
grin grin.

Sounds so smart, right cheesy cheesy

Oga carry your wahala go.

Re: Egypt Ordered Nigerian Students Back To Sudan Over ‘Unruly Conduct’ by SeriouslySense(m): 3:11pm On May 05, 2023
grin grin grin Okay O

You are smart, i can see that. Don't worry
BloomingDale:

Oga carry your wahala go.
Re: Egypt Ordered Nigerian Students Back To Sudan Over ‘Unruly Conduct’ by tonicyril: 3:13pm On May 05, 2023
Okwyjesus:

You see where Nigeria's problem is
He didn't lie, osu character can never be subdued
Re: Egypt Ordered Nigerian Students Back To Sudan Over ‘Unruly Conduct’ by Juju70(m): 3:18pm On May 05, 2023
GeneralPula:

Which kind yeye talk be this..

Mention one country that travels without passport?

You can travel around the schengen area without a passport sir. Just an ID as a passport holder of any of the schengen countries
Re: Egypt Ordered Nigerian Students Back To Sudan Over ‘Unruly Conduct’ by nomolos92: 3:19pm On May 05, 2023
EcoBrick:

https://dailytrust.com/how-egypt-ordered-nigerian-students-back-to-sudan-over-unruly-conduct/

Those are the terrorists that want to sneak in, most of you are blaming the Egyptian authority, those people are probably not Nigerians
Re: Egypt Ordered Nigerian Students Back To Sudan Over ‘Unruly Conduct’ by NinjaMetahuman: 3:23pm On May 05, 2023
aylive02:
. I'm a Yoruba but truth be told, you don't have good upbringing to conclude this bro. I'm sorry
who cares if you are Ghanaian?

Can't you pass your message without telling us who you are?

I'm even 100% sure you are not Yoruba.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily / Fela And Suspended ANN Chairman Caught In Night Club celebrating APC largesse / “You Are Incompetent” - Soludo Blasts His Commissioner Of Works, Ifeanyi Okoma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.