Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,473 members, 7,961,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 06:21 AM

Hon Osaro-onaiwu Jnr Congratulates Gov Obaseki Award On Good Governance - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon Osaro-onaiwu Jnr Congratulates Gov Obaseki Award On Good Governance (174 Views)

Hon.osaro-onaiwu Jnr Congratulates Bayelsa State Governor Senator Douye Diri / Gov. Ajimobi Congratulates Gov. Elect Seyi Makinde, Extends Hand Of Support / Saraki Appoints Earl Osaro Onaiwu His Liaison Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hon Osaro-onaiwu Jnr Congratulates Gov Obaseki Award On Good Governance by Sexygallant: 1:54pm On May 06, 2023
Hon Osaro-Onaiwu Jnr congratulates Godwin Nogheghase Obaseki on Good Governance Award as Most Improved State in Youth and Women Development.

In a interactive session with journalists Onaiwu Jnr said " this award is long overdue, the commitment to good governance in the state through the Adminstrative directions put in place by Governor Obaseki has been amazing. No doubt the Governor has demonstrated his sound humility by dedicating the award to the public servant in the state.

Obaseki isn't new to leadership, he has vast experience in the private sector. He has managed the resources of the state in a manner that will benefit future sons and daughters of Edo. I applaud the governor and ask that those given the opportunity to lead to emulate his sound commitment and steadfastness in ensuring a prosperous Edo. No man can lead without support. Your support is your strength. I congratulate the governor and I plead that he carefully applies wisdom in stirring forward those that will take Edo forward.
I also thank the Business Day Newspaper for recognising my Governor and also ask that all sons and daughters of Edo all over the world should continue to adding value to their environs and keep ensuring that peace reigns"

(1) (Reply)

2023 Census Won’t Canvass Questions On Religion – NPC / Question Of The Day / Seun Kuti: Okotie Pleads With Police IG For Mercy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.