Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,414 members, 7,901,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 02:38 AM

Burnt Toast Never Hurt Anyone - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burnt Toast Never Hurt Anyone (274 Views)

Imade Adeleke And Jamil Balogun Share A Toast To Their Friendship / Never Hurt A Lady For The Love Of A Man – Juliet Ibrahim Prompts Ladies / Never Hurt A Woman For The Love Of A Man - Juliet Ibrahim Advises Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Burnt Toast Never Hurt Anyone by Godspowerpro: 4:47pm On May 07, 2023
A Story of Marital Intimacy

LET EVERYTHING THAT HAS BREATH PRAISE THE LORD. PRAISE GOD

“One evening my mother made dinner after a hard day's work. She put a plate of eggs, salad and burnt toast in front of my father.”

“I immediately noticed, the burnt toast .... And, I was waiting to see if he was going to complain about it, but my father started to eat them, smiling and asked me how I spent my day at school.

My mom apologized to my dad for the burnt toast. I will never forget his response to her: "Honey, I love burnt toast!"

Later when I went to bed and my dad came over to kiss me goodnight, I asked him if he really liked the burnt toast?

He hugged me and said, "Your mother has had a difficult day and she is really tired. She went out of her way to prepare this meal for us, why blame her and hurt her.

Burnt toast never hurt anyone; but words can be very painful! "

We have to know how to appreciate what others do for us, even if it's not perfect, because it's the intention to do well that counts, and no one is perfect.”

-john thiessen

Source: The Inspireist

(1) (Reply)

Plots Of Land At Estate, Mgbakwu / Once You Start Making Millions Do Not Fall In Love – Erigga / “i’m Not Yvonne Nelson”, Book That Reveals How Singer Iyanya Cheated On Ghanaian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.