Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,300 members, 7,900,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:58 PM

Betking Scammed Me (betking Is A Scam Bookmaker) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Betking Scammed Me (betking Is A Scam Bookmaker) (1483 Views)

After 56 Hours Of Withdrawal Request Betking Is Yet To Pay Me / Betking Is A Fraud / Proof That Betking Is A Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Betking Scammed Me (betking Is A Scam Bookmaker) by Pickmycall: 6:39am On May 11, 2023
Total goal and over 1 are two different options.You selected total goal.You lost.Why una dey stake high?Una won pack go village empty handed?

1 Like

Re: Betking Scammed Me (betking Is A Scam Bookmaker) by Pickmycall: 6:43am On May 11, 2023
GidiQuotes:

What I selected was over 1... it's evident in my stake screenshot below.

Please
@tallesty1 @TUANKU @Aparthied @Orbhagbemi555

Take a look
It seems you are right.A total goal odd is higher than the 2 odds,An over 1.5,2nd half is 2odd.Betking modified the options.I now understand you

3 Likes

Re: Betking Scammed Me (betking Is A Scam Bookmaker) by Pickmycall: 6:48am On May 11, 2023
TUANKU:
2nd half total goals 1....that's the option you played but turns out 2nd half had 2 goals. You lost the bet.
The op is right.betking modified the option to total goal.A total goal odd should be higher than 2idd

2 Likes

Re: Betking Scammed Me (betking Is A Scam Bookmaker) by Pickmycall: 7:03am On May 11, 2023
TUANKU:

He is confused grin...let him keep arguing.
Orbhagbemi555:

Stop arguing I do play online bet too..
You stake total goals not over one..

I'm done arguing
GidiQuotes:

Over total goal 1 means there will be Over 1 goal

Yes total goal 1 means there will be exactly 1 goal

That's how betking games are.

Have you played there before?
Tallesty1:
What you selected was Total Goals 1 not Over 1.
garriAndsugar:
What you suppose to play is 2nd half over 1.5 not over 2nd half total goals 1
GidiQuotes:

They modified it sir please check my update on this page

3.betking changed my bet option after I complained it was settled wrongly

Check below after I complained
Aparthied:
If the two goals were scored in the second half which means over 1.5.....
Orbhagbemi555:
Bro you placed the wrong bet..

It should be 2nd half over 1.5

But you placed 2nd half total goal 1

Tallesty1:
What you played and what you thought you played ain't same.
Orbhagbemi555:

Stop arguing I do play online bet too..
You stake total goals not over one..

I'm done arguing
He won the bet

3 Likes

Re: Betking Scammed Me (betking Is A Scam Bookmaker) by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:47am On May 11, 2023
Pickmycall:

He won the bet

It seems you’ve won too much lately that’s why they’ve set out to cheat you.

I like it that you had your evidence intact.
Re: Betking Scammed Me (betking Is A Scam Bookmaker) by GidiQuotes: 7:58am On May 11, 2023
garriAndsugar:

refunding the stake is not bad too but for a bet won its still cheating. stop using betking

They're funny people
Re: Betking Scammed Me (betking Is A Scam Bookmaker) by GidiQuotes: 7:59am On May 11, 2023
Fireboy02:

And 1xbet too, all of dem na scam

Upon all the money they have o

1 Like

Re: Betking Scammed Me (betking Is A Scam Bookmaker) by GidiQuotes: 8:00am On May 11, 2023
Pickmycall:
It seems you are right.A total goal odd is higher than the 2 odds,An over 1.5,2nd half is 2odd.Betking modified the options.I now understand you

Thank you boss
Re: Betking Scammed Me (betking Is A Scam Bookmaker) by GidiQuotes: 8:00am On May 11, 2023
Pickmycall:
The op is right.betking modified the option to total goal.A total goal odd should be higher than 2idd

Exactly
Re: Betking Scammed Me (betking Is A Scam Bookmaker) by GidiQuotes: 8:01am On May 11, 2023
Pickmycall:

He won the bet

I laughed when they said I lost, I began to wonder if they're real punters or their agent.
Re: Betking Scammed Me (betking Is A Scam Bookmaker) by GidiQuotes: 8:02am On May 11, 2023
iLoveYouToo:

It seems you’ve won too much lately that’s why they’ve set out to cheat you.

I like it that you had your evidence intact.

I am familiar with the Chinese league so I knew this will likely happen and I staked it. I usually use sporty I don't know what carried me to betking.
Re: Betking Scammed Me (betking Is A Scam Bookmaker) by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:06am On May 11, 2023
GidiQuotes:

I am familiar with the Chinese league so I knew this will likely happen and I staked it. I usually use sporty I don't know what carried me to betking.

Will they allow you to make a withdrawal?

If that 30,000 was a deposit, I doubt they’ll let you withdraw until you’ve staked at least 60% of it
Re: Betking Scammed Me (betking Is A Scam Bookmaker) by GidiQuotes: 8:36am On May 11, 2023
iLoveYouToo:

Will they allow you to make a withdrawal?

If that 30,000 was a deposit, I doubt they’ll let you withdraw until you’ve staked at least 60% of it

Yes they did

1 Like

Re: Betking Scammed Me (betking Is A Scam Bookmaker) by JJArthur: 6:30pm On May 16, 2023
disagree. 1xbet is not a scam. i've bet with them for a while. no complaints
Fireboy02:

And 1xbet too, all of dem na scam
Re: Betking Scammed Me (betking Is A Scam Bookmaker) by olaoye2008: 9:22am On May 17, 2023
O ti lo (E Don Go)
Na mistake, You picked a wrong option
Try to very your selection next time
Sorry for the loss
Re: Betking Scammed Me (betking Is A Scam Bookmaker) by GidiQuotes: 12:55am On May 19, 2023
olaoye2008:
O ti lo (E Don Go)
Na mistake, You picked a wrong option
Try to very your selection next time
Sorry for the loss

Did you read through? Betking refunded my money.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cyclist Pinches Backside Of ‘podium Girl’ / What's Wrong With Goal.com Nigeria / SEE PICTURE: Fans Welcome Podolski As He Lands In Italy To Sign Deal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.