Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,075 members, 7,887,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 09:17 PM

How I Was Raped And Brutally F*cked By A Would Be Employer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Was Raped And Brutally F*cked By A Would Be Employer (877 Views)

How I Was Raped And brutally f*cked By A Would Be Employer / +18 - I F*cked This Married Woman Without... To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / See How I Was F**cked By Our Car Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Was Raped And Brutally F*cked By A Would Be Employer by Oluwatomise: 1:53pm On May 11, 2023
It was about 3 years ago when I just graduated newly with my business admin degree after NYSC and I was job hunting. I moved to Lagos after months of job searching in Uyo, Akwa Ibom, to stay with a friend of mine after she told me there was vacancy in the company where she worked. I got scheduled for interview after submitting my CV and two weeks of my stay there. Fast forward to the interview day, we were about 15 people who came for the interview and It was a board interview and we had to sit in front of 7 interviewers. When it got to my turn I went in and during the interview, I noticed that this guy who was supposed to be the assistant MD of the company kept looking at me lustfully throughout the interview. As if he wanted to tear my clothes with his eyes and mind you, I was well dressed. After the interview, I was asked to go that the company would get back to me.. I was at my friends place that same night when I received a call from the assistant MD that I he would like to interview me specially because he saw something unique in me and that if I passed the interview, I would be hired immediately. He requested I met him in his home as the next day was Saturday and he would not be going to the office. At first I was hesitant but I thought of it since I wanted the job badly I agreed. And that was where messed up

To be continued
Re: How I Was Raped And Brutally F*cked By A Would Be Employer by xavuv: 2:00pm On May 11, 2023
Abeg who get pin mouth charger for Nokia 3310

3 Likes

Re: How I Was Raped And Brutally F*cked By A Would Be Employer by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:36pm On May 11, 2023
all them NOLLY SUPERSTORY TELLERS OF NAIRALAND

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Raped And Brutally F*cked By A Would Be Employer by ogbenimax007: 4:51pm On May 11, 2023
xavuv:
Abeg who get pin mouth charger for Nokia 3310
na big mouth dey undecided

(1) (Reply)

My Ex Guy Is Seeking Money From Me To Record Music / ��� Natural Is Best ��� / Why Men Don't Text As Much As Their Girlfriends Want Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.