Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,299 members, 7,981,611 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 09:13 PM

I Had Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Had Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother (45717 Views)

UPDATE: I've Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother / My Pregnant Neighbour Has Been Restless Because She's Carrying Twin / I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Had Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother by VTJN(m): 5:51pm On May 12, 2023
obama99:
Na little school wey you go give you that kind liver. Next time be very careful and seek for wisdom before you talk that kind talk. He is just unfortunate to be in that situation. Thank God he didn't put his hand in stuffs that will wipe the whole family.

Ask you mum to beg him on your behalf and later go to him to apologies. Also tell him the reason why you brought out the issue is that you yourself thinks things should not continue this way, if the family must come out of this issues.

Ask him for his own opinion and make respectful friendship and decisions together on way forward. Always accord him the respect due to him.
LOl

Apology for what please? The elder brother should thank his star for having a sensible brother like Op. Some brother will not even think twice about him. Not even a brother who's still struggling for himself. Op is a good and responsible guy that every brother should pray to have. No be only Apology na Antology.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Had Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother by lordswill03: 5:54pm On May 12, 2023
You didn't mention where you guys are based? Can he do okada business? Okada is one of the luceyaive businesses people do here for survival. I have a friend who had built 14 rooms with the business and established business for his wife also. I will encourage him to go and collect this MaxOkada on a hire purchase. Payment plan is affordable. After one year ( depending on how serious he is), the bike could be his own and he can just start up from there. No time is too late for a man, all he needs is to try
Re: I Had Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother by Kobojunkie: 5:55pm On May 12, 2023
fof1:
■ To me, You were in Order...as much as You do not Despise him or feel Superior. He is ur Elder Brother and you are the Next in Line...So both of You must Provide the Needed Leadership and Support to Console Ur Yet Grieving Mummy, Pls. God will Bless You All to a Very Good Start and Continue to Build a United Family in Love. Encourage him and d Others for True Breakthrough Pls. KEEP PRAYING FAITHFULLY AND GOD WILL SURPRISE U ALL.
You see, Scripture states that God does not answer the prayers of the unrighteous; the pleas and requests and every petition, praise, offering, work, plea, sacrifice, etc., of the unrighteous are tainted by their sins(disobedience/unholiness) and are hence an abomination to God. So, what is definite is that even your many pleas for the forgiveness of sins are not answered by God given that God made no special exemptions for that kind of plea. No amount of praying can cause God to change His mind regarding that which concerns the unrighteous by the way. So if you are thinking of prescribing more prayers that only means you really don't understand or know God at all. undecided

God, however, openly bragged about how He only answers the prayers of the righteous; He delights in granting them the desires of their heart meaning that they are those who are loved by Him. For this very reason, Jesus Christ urged His followers to seek first the Kingdom of God and God's Righteousness in order that all things— the blessings and rewards of the Kingdom of God(holiness), answers to prayers included—shall be added on to them. And as Jesus Christ explained in His Gospel, the only way to become Holy, and then also Righteous, is by way of continuous submission and obedience to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ, god's Truth and Law in the Kingdom of god - John 8 vs 31 - 36 & John 14 vs 15 - 23. Jesus Christ is the only way. Obedience to the Truth of God is the one and only path to righteousness. No amount of praying and other religious rituals can accomplish that. undecided

God deals indirectly with the unrighteous, the same way He deals with the unbelievers including the wicked and the ungrateful and that is by pouring out His mercy and kindness on them daily. So every time as an unrighteous you feel that God has answered your prayer know that at that same moment, or moments before that, God also provided the same mercy or similar to someone else across the world — or maybe just across from you— who does not even believe in God, nor asked God for anything. So, if answers from God are what you seek, then do what Jesus Christ said you should, which is to seek first the Kingdom of God(holiness), and then God's righteousness, in order that all these things —the blessings and rewards of the Kingdom of God(including answers to prayers) can be added to you. undecided

So, going around, telling people in their unrighteous bloom to pray for this and that as part of the solution to their real-life problem amounts to prescribing they add more stress and meaninglessness to their already stress-filled situation. If you ask me, it is a very wicked thing to do. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Had Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother by Faposky95: 6:03pm On May 12, 2023
You're a man.....
You're the MAN
Re: I Had Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother by 2mch(m): 6:08pm On May 12, 2023
OP,
Believe it or not, you are the only hope for your family right now. Make sure at opportune times you attend interviews or drop your CV in companies. Any companies you like and can see. Try to do it once a week maybe someone will call you. You did not even say what you graduated with. Your brother is better off learning a skill like Mechanic or Electrician at this point. You can sponsor it while your younger one, when you get a job you can support him in University while he also works. In your situation, there is no room for idle man. Also get in touch with your university lads mates that are working. They may be able to help with job opportunities. Goodluck to you!

1 Like

Re: I Had Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother by Ikpeabujo(m): 6:15pm On May 12, 2023
chatinent:
No, I don't think your speech with him was wrong.

The country is a wild beast, untamed and unpredictable. Its rolling hills and vast plains are a canvas for nature's artistry, a masterpiece of green and gold. But beneath its idyllic exterior lies a dark underbelly, a shadowy realm of poverty and inequality. The country is a paradox, a land of opportunity and despair, where dreams are made and shattered in equal measure. Nigeria is a land where success is as elusive as a mirage in the desert. Education is a barren wasteland, devoid of any nourishing fruits. The talent is but a meager sustenance, barely enough to keep the hunger at bay. The nation is a chaotic canvas, where order is but a distant dream.

Since you went to school, here are my suggestions for both of you:

The digital world is your oyster, ripe for the taking. You can begin e-jobs. I don't know what you studied but find sth within it that can be sold as a service online. If you can't think of anything, start thinking of being a freelance writer of what you studied. (If you think you can do this very well, let's talk).

Your supposed brother's pursuit of paper qualifications in Nigeria at his/this age now, without the necessary financial resources, is akin to a ship sailing in a stormy sea without a compass. It is a recipe for disaster that will leave him stranded on the shores of ignorance. How delightful it would be to offer a digital proficiency that doesn't necessitate his presence. I'll suggest logo designs, wedding card making, other designs, PPT presentations and those beginner designs. It'd be helpful. If he says he can't, make sure he believes that he can. You can learn these on YouTube...you only need to search.

You can get your clients by running paid adverts on social networks you feel your clients are dominated or present. You can run adverts on Facebook with even ₦2000...and it converts.

And if you are consistent, you and him could be earning some ₦50k to ₦200k monthly as a beginner.

Lastly, if you are honest to your clients and remove the urge to scam, you'll get more clients.

Impossibility is nothing. The unattainable is but a mere illusion, a fleeting shadow that dissipates with the light of determination.
how can i contact you
Re: I Had Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother by abdabass: 6:22pm On May 12, 2023
No, you are not wrong talking to him.
Free your mind and move on.
You may also assist him with prayer.
As for him, it's not too late for him to yield to advise and to learn a vocational work.
Re: I Had Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother by drlateef: 6:23pm On May 12, 2023
DownTime44:
Hi guys

Please i put up this post basically because of my elder brother. I sincerely want to know if i was wrong talking to him, or I could have just let him be. I wasn't myself ever since i talked to him, and i was somewhat having guilty conscience since then.

I have an elder brother, he's 38 years old and also the first son. I am the fourth child in the family of five. The second child is a female and she's married. We lost our third child, that's my immediate elder brother some years back, while i have a younger brother. I came from a humble background. Lost my dad while i was in JS 3, even before his death we had been hustling on a daily basis for survival, and we live happily as one big family. My mother, siblings and i do hawk daily before we could eat. All thanks to public school in Lagos, my family wouldn't have had the opportunity to basic education. We hawk daily after school, weekdays and weekend. My family was bred and brought up in Ajegunle.

Few years after the demise of my father, we struggled to pay house rent. We had to leave Ajegunle to a local and developing area. I didn't allow my family conditions deter or weigh me down. Never! I believe I'd make it in life legitimately without venturing into crime, fraud, theft etc. After my secondary school, i was into all sorts of labour work. I worked in factory, building site, cleared bushes, laundry man , just to save up and further my education. I worked for 6 years after my secondary school, bought a bike from the little savings i had and proceed to school through jamb. I gave the bike to someone who often deliver #6,000 weekly for the upkeep of my family. I was in year 2 when i let go of the bike, it was on a higher purchase and the agreement we have had elapsed. I hustled my way through school and graduated. I'm done with service last year but couldn't land a job, probably due to my age. I'd be 29 this year and most graduate trainee often request for age below 28. Although, i had a 2.1. I'm only managing in a pure water factory to make ends meet, keep soul and body together and support my family

I sat my elder brother down and talked to him. He has been hustling like every other person in the family but i don't understand what's happening. He didn't futher his education nor learn a handwork. He's 38 but still live under his parents roof. He has been doing conductor work for many years. The family had talked to him several times to look for something else. It's fine you are hustling as a man for survival but doing conductor for many years without thinking of what else to do is wrong. A family friend of ours who later got to know what he does for a living had advice him also.

The bus he was following, the driver had misunderstanding with the owner and he collected his bus back. My elder brother had been idle for months, doing nothing. He claimed he has gone virtually everywhere in search of bus he could be working with but couldn't get any. This is a family that we all had to bring something no matter how little to survive. I was talking to him as a younger brother. I asked him why didn't he heed to people's advice when they were advising him then to stop the conductor work and look for something to learn, if perhaps he doesn't want to further his education? He doesn't believe in Nigeria education, because he could count graduates without job or those with petty job. My elder brother wear almost rag as clothes. I had to give him some of my little wears I'm managing. He has just one slippers. We don't wear same size of shoe or sandals, we could have been sharing that also. He sold his phone to feed sometime ago and had been without phone. I was initially saving to get my mum a small phone but i had to give him the phone instead.

He was crying when i was talking to him. I understand the situation of things in the country, which i myself is going through. I was just trying to know what other things he could come up with. I am not happy seeing him sitting idle doing nothing. The fact that he's the first son and found himself in this condition at that age breaks my heart daily. My mum had been so worried about his condition. I had to convince her that things will be better. I don't want her to develop high Blood Pressure that could lead to her untimely death.

Please guys was i wrong talking to my elder brother?

Your situation is like mine. And I do talk to my brother all the time. You have to do it with respect and sensitivity. Also pray for him.
Re: I Had Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother by DownTime44: 6:27pm On May 12, 2023
valentineuwakwe:

I have sent something....manage for now..more will be sent later
Thank you sir. God bless you
Re: I Had Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother by DownTime44: 6:28pm On May 12, 2023
chatinent:
No, I don't think your speech with him was wrong.

The country is a wild beast, untamed and unpredictable. Its rolling hills and vast plains are a canvas for nature's artistry, a masterpiece of green and gold. But beneath its idyllic exterior lies a dark underbelly, a shadowy realm of poverty and inequality. The country is a paradox, a land of opportunity and despair, where dreams are made and shattered in equal measure. Nigeria is a land where success is as elusive as a mirage in the desert. Education is a barren wasteland, devoid of any nourishing fruits. The talent is but a meager sustenance, barely enough to keep the hunger at bay. The nation is a chaotic canvas, where order is but a distant dream.

Since you went to school, here are my suggestions for both of you:

The digital world is your oyster, ripe for the taking. You can begin e-jobs. I don't know what you studied but find sth within it that can be sold as a service online. If you can't think of anything, start thinking of being a freelance writer of what you studied. (If you think you can do this very well, let's talk).

Your supposed brother's pursuit of paper qualifications in Nigeria at his/this age now, without the necessary financial resources, is akin to a ship sailing in a stormy sea without a compass. It is a recipe for disaster that will leave him stranded on the shores of ignorance. How delightful it would be to offer a digital proficiency that doesn't necessitate his presence. I'll suggest logo designs, wedding card making, other designs, PPT presentations and those beginner designs. It'd be helpful. If he says he can't, make sure he believes that he can. You can learn these on YouTube...you only need to search.

You can get your clients by running paid adverts on social networks you feel your clients are dominated or present. You can run adverts on Facebook with even ₦2000...and it converts.

And if you are consistent, you and him could be earning some ₦50k to ₦200k monthly as a beginner.

Lastly, if you are honest to your clients and remove the urge to scam, you'll get more clients.

Impossibility is nothing. The unattainable is but a mere illusion, a fleeting shadow that dissipates with the light of determination.
Please i sent you a mail sir.
Re: I Had Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother by godliman: 6:30pm On May 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You see, Scripture states that God does not answer the prayers of the unrighteous; the pleas and requests and every petition, praise, offering, work, plea, sacrifice, etc., of the unrighteous are tainted by their sins(disobedience/unholiness) and are hence an abomination to God. So, what is definite is that even your many pleas for the forgiveness of sins are not answered by God given that God made no special exemptions for that kind of plea. No amount of praying can cause God to change His mind regarding that which concerns the unrighteous by the way. So if you are thinking of prescribing more prayers that only means you really don't understand or know God at all. undecided

God, however, openly bragged about how He only answers the prayers of the righteous; He delights in granting them the desires of their heart meaning that they are those who are loved by Him. For this very reason, Jesus Christ urged His followers to seek first the Kingdom of God and God's Righteousness in order that all things— the blessings and rewards of the Kingdom of God(holiness), answers to prayers included—shall be added on to them. And as Jesus Christ explained in His Gospel, the only way to become Holy, and then also Righteous, is by way of continuous submission and obedience to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ, god's Truth and Law in the Kingdom of god - John 8 vs 31 - 36 & John 14 vs 15 - 23. Jesus Christ is the only way. Obedience to the Truth of God is the one and only path to righteousness. No amount of praying and other religious rituals can accomplish that. undecided

God deals indirectly with the unrighteous, the same way He deals with the unbelievers including the wicked and the ungrateful and that is by pouring out His mercy and kindness on them daily. So every time as an unrighteous you feel that God has answered your prayer know that at that same moment, or moments before that, God also provided the same mercy or similar to someone else across the world — or maybe just across from you— who does not even believe in God, nor asked God for anything. So, if answers from God are what you seek, then do what Jesus Christ said you should, which is to seek first the Kingdom of God(holiness), and then God's righteousness, in order that all these things —the blessings and rewards of the Kingdom of God(including answers to prayers) can be added to you. undecided

So, going around, telling people in their unrighteous bloom to pray for this and that as part of the solution to their real-life problem amounts to prescribing they add more stress and meaninglessness to their already stress-filled situation. If you ask me, it is a very wicked thing to do. undecided
I said they should have series of fastings, prayers and repentance. Go back and read my write up maybe you missed the repentance part. God doesn't hear the prayer of sinners but he hears the prayer of repentance with fasting as he heard the people of Nineveh. I don't even know if the OP and his family are sinners but I just added repentance there to me sure.
Re: I Had Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother by Kobojunkie: 6:39pm On May 12, 2023
godliman:
■ I said they should have series of fastings, prayers and repentance.
■ Go back and read my write up maybe you missed the repentance part.
■ God doesn't hear the prayer of sinners but he hears the prayer of repentance with fasting as he heard the people of Nineveh.
■ I don't even know if the OP and his family are sinners but I just added repentance there to me sure.
1. Why should you tell them to do that? undecided

2. What does repentance do for them at this point and in their problem? undecided

3. Rubbish! I put it to you that you are lying! God said He only hears the prayers of those who are righteous meaning that your prayers of repentance along with your fasting are an abomination to God who does not head any of the prayers of the unrighteous. Is God a liar to you or something? undecided

And stop lying! God did not hear the prayer of the people of Nineveh, rather what is written is that God saw that the people stopped doing the evil that God had intended to punish them for, and that was enough to stay His anger against them.
1 Then the Lord spoke to Jonah again and said,
2 “Go to that big city Nineveh, and say what I tell you.”
3 So Jonah obeyed the Lord and went to Nineveh. It was a very large city. A person had to walk for three days to travel through it.
4 Jonah went to the center of the city and began speaking to the people. He said, “After 40 days, Nineveh will be destroyed!”
5 The people of Nineveh believed God. They decided to stop eating for a time to think about their sins. They put on special clothes to show they were sorry. All the people in the city did this, from the most important to the least important.
6 When the king of Nineveh heard about this, he left his throne, removed his robe, put on special clothes to show that he was sorry, and sat in ashes.
7 The king wrote a special message and sent it throughout the city: A command from the king and his great rulers: For a short time no person or animal should eat anything. No herd or flock will be allowed in the fields. Nothing living in Nineveh will eat or drink water.
But every person and every animal must be covered with a special cloth to show they are sad. People must cry loudly to God. Everyone must change their life and stop doing bad things.
9 Who knows? Maybe God will stop being angry and change his mind, and we will not be punished.
10 God saw what the people did. He saw that they stopped doing evil. So God changed his mind and did not do what he planned. He did not punish the people.
If the people had not stopped doing the evil that God was vexed against them for, God would have destroyed them even with all of their cries and rituals. Read with your eyes open! undecided

4. Right now OP has real problems and is in need of real solutions. You throwing a false solution at him amounts to wickedness on your part. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Had Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother by chatinent: 6:42pm On May 12, 2023
Ikpeabujo:
how can i contact you

For business, chatinent@gmail.com
Re: I Had Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother by Kobojunkie: 6:47pm On May 12, 2023
abdabass:
No, you are not wrong talking to him.
Free your mind and move on.
You may also assist him with prayer.
As for him, it's not too late for him to yield to advise and to learn a vocational work.
So long as one is unrighteous, all prayer is done in vain. So stop using prayer as a solution which it isn't. Start seeking wisdom instead to help you actually solve the situations and issues in your life as you should. God is not anti-Critical reasoning o! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Had Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother by Renianses(m): 7:06pm On May 12, 2023
First he needs mental deliverance. Introduce him to apostle Joshua SELMAN'S messages. It will help him discover himself and his life will take course from there
Re: I Had Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother by obama99: 7:23pm On May 12, 2023
VTJN:
LOl

Apology for what please? The elder brother should thank his star for having a sensible brother like Op. Some brother will not even think twice about him. Not even a brother who's still struggling for himself. Op is a good and responsible guy that every brother should pray to have. No be only Apology na Antology.

When you ask questions responsibly, we will answer politely. Sogbo
Re: I Had Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother by sunsweet33: 7:29pm On May 12, 2023
Rubbiish:
Firstly he is your elder brother, don't allow your mother use you to disrespect him in very embarrassing manner, mothers are fond of doing this.

I hope he doesn’t mind your monicker because this is very important. Though I’m a woman but sometimes it’s our mothers that fement disrespect by playing favourites and gossiping the children to each other.

The OP seems genuinely concerned but it’s also possible that he has absorbed some nasty comments from the mother that make him see his elder brother as a non-entity. Even subconsciously it may also affect how he treats the man.

1 Like

Re: I Had Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother by Stephen0mozzy: 7:30pm On May 12, 2023
udeh3:

Well, I work in an MEP firm as an Engineer. You can contact me for more discussion. He can learn plumbing or Electrical skills, even both and be sure of job security in any of the MEP firms if he's serious with his learning. For me, I'll suggest he try Electrical due to his age and lucrative aspect of the job.

I'm a senior child and son too almost from same background as yours. So, I understand his position and feelings. He needs more encouragement and support, especially mentally

Drop a mail via NL

@Op DownTime44 Here's an opportunity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Had Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother by Kobojunkie: 7:31pm On May 12, 2023
Renianses:
■ First he needs mental deliverance. Introduce him to apostle Joshua SELMAN'S messages.
▣It will help him discover himself and his life will take course from there
When did your Joshua selman acquire a professional mental therapist license? undecided

2. Have those messages granted even an ounce of tangible/verifiable deliverance to all the thousands who have listened to them, and continue to to date? Why are you desperate to get another hooked on the same blind juice you are chained with? undecided
Re: I Had Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother by sunsweet33: 7:34pm On May 12, 2023
donbenie:
African and their superstitious mentality..
Poverty done twist Una head sotey every thing na Witches and Wizards.. angry

This is exactly how I used to think , but now i say that most of these spiritual beliefs are somehow real.

People should be careful of who they allow to come into contact with their wards, some family members are totally evil
Re: I Had Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother by Rubbiish(m): 7:36pm On May 12, 2023
sunsweet33:

I hope he doesn’t mind your monicker because this is very important. Though I’m a woman but sometimes it’s our mothers that fement disrespect within the family by gossiping the elder children to the younger ones.

The OP seems genuinely concerned but it’s also possible that he has absorbed some nasty comments from the mother that make him see his elder brother as a non-entity. Even subconsciously it may also affect how he treats the man.
God bless u for the bold!
It is a subconscious thing & most people won't even know. If u read his post, u will see my mom, my mom everywhere, she has a connection to it.

1 Like

Re: I Had Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother by Emdebby2: 7:46pm On May 12, 2023
Your story is touching. Trust me I feel your pain. We are in the same shoe.
Re: I Had Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother by godliman: 7:50pm On May 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Why should you tell them to do that? undecided

2. What does repentance do for them at this point and in their problem? undecided

3. Rubbish! I put it to you that you are lying! God said He only hears the prayers of those who are righteous meaning that your prayers of repentance along with your fasting are an abomination to God who does not head any of the prayers of the unrighteous. Is God a liar to you or something? undecided

And stop lying! God did not hear the prayer of the people of Nineveh, rather what is written is that God saw that the people stopped doing the evil that God had intended to punish them for, and that was enough to stay His anger against them.
If the people had not stopped doing the evil that God was vexed against them for, God would have destroyed them even with all of their cries and rituals. Read with your eyes open! undecided

4. Right now OP has real problems and is in need of real solutions. You throwing a false solution at him amounts to wickedness on your part. undecided
You are quoting the gracious word of God and talking gracelessly. I think you should preach to yourself and learn to be gracious in your words. If you don't understand me. Tell me "I don't agree with you or I don't think this is correct but to tell me to stop lying sounds rude. I won't respond to you again you came out here to fight -preach and the Jesus I know was meek and lowly in heart, he wasn't rash and harsh. Even if you know more than me I will refuse to learn from you because of your incivility, insolence and lack of courtesy. I can bet you are a kid. As you grow you will learn that you can win an argument without necessarily being hash and rude.
Re: I Had Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 12, 2023
VTJN:
You don't have any curse for your brother. You're just wasting your saliva. Only mother can truly curse a child. The rest na trash.

Ask yourself this simple question, if you have the power to place a curse on someone, why not use same power to place a success on yourself and your love ones?

I am not in support of your brother beating you or you beating your brother. I only know that your curse will not affect him because you're not his biological mother

How old first of all?

If you read your bible well you will see that all curses on children came from fathers. I don’t think women have that power over their children. Mothers curse is over hyped here in Africa.

Only a mother indeed can curse. People have been cursed by their boyfriend, girlfriend, neighbors, pastors, husbands of people they slept with and so on and it worked. You don’t know about life you just won talk. It’s like you’ve done that shit before that’s why you are justifying it.

For you to raise your hand sef say you won beat your elder brother you are cursed already without him uttering a word. Not to talk of him bleeding as in blood is involved. Oga anything he says at that moment is being marked and registered.

Oga I cursed him first to do badly at school and it happened, e go soon dropout. If someone should curse me that I would fumble at school, I would prove you wrong by getting multiple A’s. I cursed him and told him to go and prove me wrong but he couldn’t undecided

And his unrepentance has lead to more curses. Dey there dey play. There are people you don’t mess with in life. Even in 48 laws of power one law says “do not offend the wrong person “.

You don’t know what it feels like to be injured in a fight with your younger one. Your ego as a man, your confidence, they way people look at you changes. You are seen as that dude that was badly hurt by his younger brother. Oga I cursed him in pains on the hospital bed. I cursed him while laying naked at night, I cursed him when pins and injections was entering my body.

If not that I have the fear of God my revenge will be to end him or maim him for life but let him wallow in his curse. If I end him I will be helping him. But I won’t stain my hands with blood.

As the bird by wandering, as the swallow by flying, so the curse causeless shall not come. Proverbs 26:2

The only time you are free is if you did not do anything to the person and the person is just cursing you for nothing then it won’t work.
Re: I Had Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother by ItisWell22(f): 7:54pm On May 12, 2023
Travails of a first son! 😢

Op, you’ve done nothing wrong.

It is well… 🙏🤲
Re: I Had Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother by Kobojunkie: 7:55pm On May 12, 2023
godliman:
■ You are quoting the gracious word of God and talking gracelessly. I think you should preach to yourself and learn to be gracious in your words. If you don't understand me. Tell me "I don't agree with you or I don't think this is correct but to tell me to stop lying sounds rude. I won't respond to you again you came out here to fight -preach and the Jesus I know was meek and lowly in heart, he wasn't rash and harsh. Even if you know more than me I will refuse to learn from you because of your incivility, insolence and lack of courtesy. I can bet you are a kid. As you grow you will learn that you can win an argument without necessarily being hash and rude.
So, it hurts your pride when you are called out for lying, yet you don't bat an eyelid when you cast God as a liar? Interesting! undecided

Earlier, with so much ease, you basically cast God who said He does not answer the prayers of the unrighteous as nothing but a celestial egotistical liar when you claimed that God answered the prayers of the people of Nineveh. But the moment, I called you out as the liar instead, you immediately take offense, how come? undecided

Anyways, Now, can we get back to you answering the questions I have previously asked? undecided
Re: I Had Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother by lomprico(m): 7:56pm On May 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I am not even a Christian nor do I subscribe to the religion of Christianity which has its very foundation in the lies and delusions of men so how could I be confused with one of your mogs and pastors — the main con men— who fill your minds and lives with lies that have nothing to do with God or His Truth? undecided

Then just fuckoff!
Re: I Had Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother by Kobojunkie: 7:56pm On May 12, 2023
lomprico:
■ Then just fuckoff!
You first with your lies which you spread in order to enslave others. undecided
Re: I Had Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother by Ten06(m): 8:06pm On May 12, 2023
Bashman49:

Hey bud,
I can help you

What do you want to help me with?
Re: I Had Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother by seanwilliam(m): 8:16pm On May 12, 2023
VTJN:
The earlier you realise that LOVE alone don't matter in marriage the better for you. The earlier you stop hating on those ladies making a wise decision in marriage the better for you. Their mothers, grand mothers and even great grand mothers chose LOVE above every other things. But there was absolutely nothing to show for it after decades in marriage

Most even went into poverty. Love will never pay your bills. What money cannot do, much money will obviously do it. Live and let others live please

Those rich folks will obviously date a girl and marry later. You cannot dictate to them who they should date or get married to. You cannot tell them how to spend their money

You're free to sit your sisters down and advice them to marry a poor man living in a single room or at most room and parlour. That's entirely your choice. And it's left to your sisters to listen to you or not

Leave people's daughters and sisters to make their choice. They aren't blind sir. They saw the choices their mothers, aunties made and they saw the outcome

Even me as a struggling guy will never involved someone daughter into my wahala all in the name of marriage. God forbid
ani inu ebu se.

Again, answer my question, if both man and woman are in relationships and they’re both poor, the woman is the understanding person? You’re dumb!

What’s wrong in her working and getting rich herself instead of seeing marriage as poverty alleviation program ?

Stealthy simp!

1 Like

Re: I Had Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother by VTJN(m): 8:20pm On May 12, 2023
RenegadeX:

How old first of all?

If you read your bible well you will see that all curses on children came from fathers. I don’t think women have that power over their children. Mothers curse is over hyped here in Africa.

Only a mother indeed can curse. People have been cursed by their boyfriend, girlfriend, neighbors, pastors, husbands of people they slept with and so on and it worked. You don’t know about life you just won talk. It’s like you’ve done that shit before that’s why you are justifying it.

For you to raise your hand sef say you won beat your elder brother you are cursed already without him uttering a word. Not to talk of him bleeding as in blood is involved. Oga anything he says at that moment is being marked and registered.

Oga I cursed him first to do badly at school and it happened, e go soon dropout. If someone should curse me that I would fumble at school, I would prove you wrong by getting multiple A’s. I cursed him and told him to go and prove me wrong but he couldn’t undecided

And his unrepentance has lead to more curses. Dey there dey play. There are people you don’t mess with in life. Even in 48 laws of power one law says “do not offend the wrong person “.

You don’t know what it feels like to be injured in a fight with your younger one. Your ego as a man, your confidence, they way people look at you changes. You are seen as that dude that was badly hurt by his younger brother. Oga I cursed him in pains on the hospital bed. I cursed him while laying naked at night, I cursed him when pins and injections was entering my body.

If not that I have the fear of God my revenge will be to end him or maim him for life but let him wallow in his curse. If I end him I will be helping him. But I won’t stain my hands with blood.

As the bird by wandering, as the swallow by flying, so the curse causeless shall not come. Proverbs 26:2

The only time you are free is if you did not do anything to the person and the person is just cursing you for nothing then it won’t work.
do yourself a favour and place in success on yourself and love ones too grin

My female friend was cursed sometime ago by someone that she wouldn't get married. Today she's happily married with kids. She married a successful young man that LOVE her to the brim. If you think say naso course take be, almost everybody will be under course because we must have offended someone either as a child, teenage, and adult. In school, place of work, place of worship et al

Your course do not hold any water one bit on anyone. You're not his biological mother. Place a success on yourself and your love ones and watch the outcome first before deceiving yourself about cursing someone who isn't your child. Very funny grin

I am not in anyway supporting your brother beating you or you beating your brother. I am not a violence person but the aspects of you cursing your brother na pure myth. You're only deceiving yourself. Take it to the bank

1 Like

Re: I Had Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother by VTJN(m): 8:23pm On May 12, 2023
seanwilliam:
ani inu ebu se.

Again, answer my question, if both man and woman are in relationships and they’re both poor, the woman is the understanding person? You’re dumb!

What’s wrong in her working and getting rich herself instead of seeing marriage as poverty alleviation program ?

Stealthy simp!
live and let others live

Those women are getting married every Saturday to responsible guys. Keep hating

Bitter soul grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

. / Dehinde Fernandez Mistress, Halima Buries Him In Belgium - Akinsco28 / Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.