Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,173 members, 7,903,878 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 11:19 PM

Years After Graduation, I'm Still Jobless And Starving. I'm Afraid Of My Future - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Years After Graduation, I'm Still Jobless And Starving. I'm Afraid Of My Future (5089 Views)

"I Met My Engineering Classmate Riding Keke Five Years After Graduation" / 15k Salary Job....life After Graduation Is Hell / How Long Did It Take You To Get A Good Job After Graduation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Years After Graduation, I'm Still Jobless And Starving. I'm Afraid Of My Future by Julius209(m): 12:02am On May 15, 2023
55truth:

How many years have you been into domain sir? Seems this domain flipping is selctive. It favours some and leave the others.

I started in 2019 but got serious in 2020
Re: Years After Graduation, I'm Still Jobless And Starving. I'm Afraid Of My Future by GoWithGood: 7:09am On May 15, 2023
Julius209:

Sorry to inquire, which makes sales the most? Expired domain or Hand registered?
Re: Years After Graduation, I'm Still Jobless And Starving. I'm Afraid Of My Future by NoshakingGod(f): 7:42am On May 15, 2023
Dear, I think you should try as some people have suggested. Try driving and you may achieve more than you think.

2 Likes

Re: Years After Graduation, I'm Still Jobless And Starving. I'm Afraid Of My Future by GoWithGood: 8:00am On May 15, 2023
Ebonygeek:

Email me @ ebonygeek101@gmail.com

I have sent you a mail. Please check.
Re: Years After Graduation, I'm Still Jobless And Starving. I'm Afraid Of My Future by Julius209(m): 12:26pm On May 15, 2023
GoWithGood:

Sorry to inquire, which makes sales the most? Expired domain or Hand registered?

Handreg
Re: Years After Graduation, I'm Still Jobless And Starving. I'm Afraid Of My Future by GoWithGood: 2:43pm On May 15, 2023
Julius209:

Handreg

Ok. Chai, God please don't leave me behind.
Re: Years After Graduation, I'm Still Jobless And Starving. I'm Afraid Of My Future by BeStroNG(m): 9:07am On May 16, 2023
Julius209:

Please can you teach someone on this?
Re: Years After Graduation, I'm Still Jobless And Starving. I'm Afraid Of My Future by Edipet(m): 10:09am On May 16, 2023
ABenny101:

How old are you and pls when I mean how old I meant the year you put in your certificate, that's your actual age. Don't lie about it as I would like to link you to a ***

Re: Years After Graduation, I'm Still Jobless And Starving. I'm Afraid Of My Future by Edipet(m): 10:11am On May 16, 2023
jesmond3945:
for where. Software engr or Ai engr still hot. If you are web developer e don red small.
I'm learning frontend development. Not completely tho. I have been seeing this saturation on comments everywhere. Do you advise I switched to something else?
Re: Years After Graduation, I'm Still Jobless And Starving. I'm Afraid Of My Future by Edipet(m): 10:14am On May 16, 2023
Unittyy:
Op should pick one skill and stick to it. I ventured into synthetic indices in 2021 after NYSC. Initially, I was loosing money and wanted to quit, but I persevered. Today, I've become a profitable trader as I consistently withdraw $150 every month to complement my teaching job salary.
what is synthetic induces please
Re: Years After Graduation, I'm Still Jobless And Starving. I'm Afraid Of My Future by LongLife4all: 10:19am On May 16, 2023
I'm not a supporter of Tinubu but lookong at Lagos is, he may surprise us with jobs. So let's be hopegul.
Re: Years After Graduation, I'm Still Jobless And Starving. I'm Afraid Of My Future by LongLife4all: 10:20am On May 16, 2023
Unemployment is really dealing with Nigerians. I'm not a supporter of Tinubu but looking at Lagos is, he may surprise us with jobs. So let's be hopegul.

1 Like

Re: Years After Graduation, I'm Still Jobless And Starving. I'm Afraid Of My Future by GoWithGood: 10:35am On May 16, 2023
GoWithGood:

Please are you on upwork as a Nigerian or a foreigner?

I'm asking because I have learned this copywriting from more than one place and one of the places taught me to disguise and operate as a US or UK citizen when I am here in Nigeria.

@Funnydude, you haven't answered this question for clarity sake please. Are you on upwork as a Nigerian or an American?
Re: Years After Graduation, I'm Still Jobless And Starving. I'm Afraid Of My Future by jesmond3945: 10:35am On May 16, 2023
Edipet:
I'm learning frontend development. Not completely tho. I have been seeing this saturation on comments everywhere. Do you advise I switched to something else?
yea blockchain. Look for emerging tech
Re: Years After Graduation, I'm Still Jobless And Starving. I'm Afraid Of My Future by jesmond3945: 10:38am On May 16, 2023
FunnyDude:

Sell yourself on freelance site like Upwork, Fiverr.

When I say money is in copywriting, here's what I mean:

In the job post below the client need 5 Emails for $250.

Let's do rough calculation:

To bid this project it requires 6 connects.
Cost per connect is $0.15 cent.

$0.15 * 6 = $0.90 cent( less than $1)

So you use 0.90 cent to land a $250 job.

Upwork %charges, 10% of $250 =$225

Total: $250 - $0.90 - $25 = $225

You'll be getting $225 profit.

$225 x 755 Naira = 170,000 Naira.

Just one job.

This is why I said Upwork is a gold mine
lol. What if e no get the job nko

1 Like

Re: Years After Graduation, I'm Still Jobless And Starving. I'm Afraid Of My Future by GoWithGood: 11:34am On May 16, 2023
jesmond3945:
lol. What if e no get the job nko

That's why I need more of him to help me through but it's as though he's avoiding me.
Re: Years After Graduation, I'm Still Jobless And Starving. I'm Afraid Of My Future by Julius209(m): 11:39am On May 16, 2023
BeStroNG:

Please can you teach someone on this?

I don’t teach bro
Re: Years After Graduation, I'm Still Jobless And Starving. I'm Afraid Of My Future by jesmond3945: 12:06pm On May 16, 2023
GoWithGood:

That's why I need more of him to help me through but it's as though he's avoiding me.
first you have to find a way and get reviews. Buy reviews from people. This would make you stand out.
Re: Years After Graduation, I'm Still Jobless And Starving. I'm Afraid Of My Future by GoWithGood: 1:50pm On May 16, 2023
jesmond3945:
first you have to find a way and get reviews. Buy reviews from people. This would make you stand out.

Are you a freelancer too?
Re: Years After Graduation, I'm Still Jobless And Starving. I'm Afraid Of My Future by RoadMozart(m): 2:15pm On May 16, 2023
NoshakingGod:
Dear, I think you should try as some people have suggested. Try driving and you may achieve more than you think.
God bless you...

I just graduated last year. I ventured into freelance driving and agriculture. Started since 2021. Right now, I'm working on getting my own ride. Not relying on some job that is non existent anywhere.

Anyways, I'm available as a freelance pilot. Patronize me🙏
Re: Years After Graduation, I'm Still Jobless And Starving. I'm Afraid Of My Future by Neachole(m): 5:53pm On May 16, 2023
Launching Soon....zisky.com.ng - A Service marketplace Platform:
Are you in need of a local service professional? Look no further than Zisky.com.ng! We have the best lawyers, accountants, electricians, plumber, nannies and more all in one convenient location. Save time and money by finding the perfect sellers for your needs instantly on Zisky.com.ng! Plus, when you register before the launch date May 29, 2023, you will get the chance to win ₦2,500 Naira worth in Airtime, Data or Cash. Join Zisky today and become a local seller.

Re: Years After Graduation, I'm Still Jobless And Starving. I'm Afraid Of My Future by Tryagain77: 1:55pm On May 17, 2023
It's not easy anywhere bro. Just keep trying and be hopeful. Be more serious and committed about it. Above all, pray for God's direction in all you do. A day can change a lot. I'm also a struggling guy but I don't give up hope.

1 Like

Re: Years After Graduation, I'm Still Jobless And Starving. I'm Afraid Of My Future by PositiveDirect: 4:06pm On May 17, 2023
Bro, find something else you can do. That job may not come and even if it comes, may not come so fast.
Re: Years After Graduation, I'm Still Jobless And Starving. I'm Afraid Of My Future by GoWithGood: 4:27pm On May 17, 2023
Neachole:
Launching Soon....zisky.com.ng - A Service marketplace Platform:
Are you in need of a local service professional? Look no further than Zisky.com.ng! We have the best lawyers, accountants, electricians, plumber, nannies and more all in one convenient location. Save time and money by finding the perfect sellers for your needs instantly on Zisky.com.ng! Plus, when you register before the launch date May 29, 2023, you will get the chance to win ₦2,500 Naira worth in Airtime, Data or Cash. Join Zisky today and become a local seller.

I have visited the site and it's very commendable especially for the foresight. However, a little marketing work including copywriting services can help you draw in traffic and increase conversion rate. I can help you do that. Send me a message if you are interested.
Re: Years After Graduation, I'm Still Jobless And Starving. I'm Afraid Of My Future by PurestSoul: 5:31pm On May 17, 2023
GoWithGood:
This is a cry of a jobless Nigerian youth.

Not to rely on the normal 9-5 job which I have been seeking, I have learnt soft digital skills like Copywriting, Digital Marketing, Domain Flipping. But these are not generating revenue for me because I hardly have jobs to apply them. In the case of domain flipping, to make sale is not a child's play. I have used my little money to have a portfolio of 6 domains but sales are not coming even with aggressive outbounding.

May be coding would have been different but I can't afford a laptop.

I'm afraid of the situation! I'm afraid of the hunger and starvation!! I'm afraid of my future!!! I'm just afraid!!!!
It may not be much but i know these opportunity will definitely generate money for you to use and sort yourself.send me a whatsapp message or an email. details on my profile
Re: Years After Graduation, I'm Still Jobless And Starving. I'm Afraid Of My Future by GoWithGood: 4:14pm On May 18, 2023
PurestSoul:
It may not be much but i know these opportunity will definitely generate money for you to use and sort yourself.send me a whatsapp message or an email. details on my profile

I chatted you up on WhatsApp and no reply till now.
Re: Years After Graduation, I'm Still Jobless And Starving. I'm Afraid Of My Future by Dubetex96(m): 4:47pm On May 18, 2023
Revolution2022:
I be jack of all trade and master of all.I come realise say having a skill is not the main Koko but having the capital to establish and start making money is the main Koko.
I don learn laptop repairs,phone repairs,internet setup.I even go driving school and I don process drivers licence twice.Na money I take do them but these skills require capital to set up.

bro u just nailed it. acquiring all these skills without a capital to start up is frustrating

1 Like

Re: Years After Graduation, I'm Still Jobless And Starving. I'm Afraid Of My Future by Imattertoo: 4:35pm On May 19, 2023
Olawrites:
Driving job is one of easiest job to get right now. Car full everywhere.
Get a driver licence and start learning how to drive

You may be right but personally, if I know someone just finished from a driving school, I won't hand over my car to such a person so quick.
Re: Years After Graduation, I'm Still Jobless And Starving. I'm Afraid Of My Future by U1(m): 6:46pm On May 19, 2023
RightWriter01:
My dear, even writing jobs are no longer forthcoming. Seems AI have taken over human psitions.

This. It's not even only in writing that AI is disrupting or will disrupt things.
Re: Years After Graduation, I'm Still Jobless And Starving. I'm Afraid Of My Future by U1(m): 6:53pm On May 19, 2023
Unittyy:
Op should pick one skill and stick to it. I ventured into synthetic indices in 2021 after NYSC. Initially, I was loosing money and wanted to quit, but I persevered. Today, I've become a profitable trader as I consistently withdraw $150 every month to complement my teaching job salary.

Bro, can I get some tips on the synthetic indices trading? Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Years After Graduation, I'm Still Jobless And Starving. I'm Afraid Of My Future by U1(m): 7:01pm On May 19, 2023
RoadMozart:

God bless you...

I just graduated last year. I ventured into freelance driving and agriculture. Started since 2021. Right now, I'm working on getting my own ride. Not relying on some job that is non existent anywhere.

Anyways, I'm available as a freelance pilot. Patronize me🙏

Agriculture, in what capacity?
Re: Years After Graduation, I'm Still Jobless And Starving. I'm Afraid Of My Future by Olawrites: 7:27pm On May 19, 2023
Imattertoo:

You may be right but personally, if I know someone just finished from a driving school, I won't hand over my car to such a person so quick.

Yes oo that person will use your car to experiment first lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

New Job At Pacific Drilling S.A. / Addresses Of Central Bank Branches In Various Nigerian States / Opportunities Exist In Mtn,glo,zain And Visaphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.