Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,170 members, 7,903,872 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 11:11 PM

Years After Graduation, I'm Still Jobless And Starving. I'm Afraid Of My Future - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Years After Graduation, I'm Still Jobless And Starving. I'm Afraid Of My Future (5086 Views)

"I Met My Engineering Classmate Riding Keke Five Years After Graduation" / 15k Salary Job....life After Graduation Is Hell / How Long Did It Take You To Get A Good Job After Graduation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Years After Graduation, I'm Still Jobless And Starving. I'm Afraid Of My Future by RoadMozart(m): 8:38am On May 20, 2023
U1:

Agriculture, in what capacity?
I went into palm oil business

1 Like

Re: Years After Graduation, I'm Still Jobless And Starving. I'm Afraid Of My Future by GoWithGood: 8:58am On May 22, 2023
FunnyDude:

You have the skills already. Sell yourself on freelance marketplace or social media

Morning to you sir. Please I'm still waiting for your response.
Re: Years After Graduation, I'm Still Jobless And Starving. I'm Afraid Of My Future by FarmPlanetNG: 12:34pm On Jan 17
GoWithGood:
This is a cry of a jobless Nigerian youth.

Not to rely on the normal 9-5 job which I have been seeking, I have learnt soft digital skills like Copywriting, Digital Marketing, Domain Flipping. But these are not generating revenue for me because I hardly have jobs to apply them. In the case of domain flipping, to make sale is not a child's play. I have used my little money to have a portfolio of 6 domains but sales are not coming even with aggressive outbounding.

May be coding would have been different but I can't afford a laptop.

I'm afraid of the situation! I'm afraid of the hunger and starvation!! I'm afraid of my future!!! I'm just afraid!!!!

How are you doing now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NDDC Calling For Interview / NIMASA Interview / Lost My Job Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.