Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,200 members, 7,873,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:40 PM

Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th (19670 Views)

Naira Rain In Ekiti As Politicians Induce Voters, Security Operatives / Dino Melaye Celebrates His Son, Asiwaju Israel As He Turns A Year Older Today / PDP Plans To Induce Observers, INEC And Security Officials - APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by Efab: 9:40am On May 13, 2023
His choice
Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by Creamypie(m): 9:40am On May 13, 2023
Ass licking is our problem. Always emotionally connected to those who cause suffering
Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by Nobody: 9:40am On May 13, 2023
Signs of a failed father

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by VinnyBaba: 9:41am On May 13, 2023
He is a FOOL.🤦

His son will likely end up as a Druggie! embarassed
Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by IVORY2009(m): 9:41am On May 13, 2023
Jones4190:
asiwaju politics tactics should be study is all institution

You mean bribing and corruption, how to sell drugs, how to take it and run with it by force
Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by samsard(m): 9:41am On May 13, 2023
Noerection:
Ipob terrorists will feel sad
I'd be more concerned about his wife who's pregnancy is going to be used as a vanity project.
Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by PeachtreeReside(f): 9:41am On May 13, 2023
Let him be the one carrying the pregnancy ooo.
Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by Nobody: 9:42am On May 13, 2023
tommykiwi:
The man no get face?

Believe this news at your peril.

Apchit and lies are like 5 & 6

E get face, e no get face, wetin konsain you, Emeka?

1 Like

Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by ALISMILE(m): 9:43am On May 13, 2023
I’m sure that this man witnessed the disastrous rein of obingo as governor

2 Likes

Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by IfnobeGod20: 9:43am On May 13, 2023
Jones4190:
Politics of being a billionaire without an enterprise. God I don't want such for my generation now and the one unborn. So I asked, in Jesus' name.
Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by BarrElChapo(m): 9:45am On May 13, 2023
DaddyGngeess:
I will not lie Tinubu is a case to study and i strongly believe he will perform better than Buhari

This fell from your bag sir 🌽🌽
Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:45am On May 13, 2023
I thought the name should be Shinedu??

Must you try to identify with the blessed

Tinibu Politics is a course to be studied by students of drug pushing institute....(DPI)

Where you must learn how to conquer and carry the portfolio of drugs even as your fellow business men know it doesn't belong to you...

His kind of Politics can never be studied in a civilised country but a ghetto and Zoo like Nigeria where anything goes...
Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by Ashirioluwa: 9:46am On May 13, 2023
Ole (Thief)
Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by MrFly(m): 9:46am On May 13, 2023
Science isn't 100% guaranteed. Dear Lord may that child be delivered of on the 28th of May so as to avoid being a druggie
Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by Onelove508: 9:46am On May 13, 2023
Jones4190:

Someone that has been planning to be president for about 2 decades only managed to 'win' narrowly against someone who entered the race 8 months hitherto without structure and you are saying this?

1 Like

Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by Cj4charles(m): 9:46am On May 13, 2023
Igbos no dey discriminate

1 Like

Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by Jones4190(m): 9:49am On May 13, 2023
Onelove508:

Someone that has been planning to be president for about 2 decades only managed to 'win' narrowly against someone who entered the race 8 months hitherto without structure and you are saying this?

timing is very important in politics, it's on record that tinubu never lost election

3 Likes

Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by NIGERIAisComedy: 9:49am On May 13, 2023
Naming someone after drug daddy grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0O3S0K1P-Rk
Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by Jones4190(m): 9:49am On May 13, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

Politics of being a billionaire without an enterprise. God I don't want such for my generation now and the one unborn. So I asked, in Jesus' name.
tinubu was already a billionaire before he join politics

1 Like

Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by Jones4190(m): 9:50am On May 13, 2023
IVORY2009:

You mean bribing and corruption, how to sell drugs, how to take it and run with it by force
bribing and corruption is part of the things obi should have study before joining politics
Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by verifywithme(f): 9:52am On May 13, 2023
A drug Lord
Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by Bringbackmandat: 9:53am On May 13, 2023
That child might die in the process since he want to test God.
Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by Etranshub(m): 9:53am On May 13, 2023
kelvine:
He should have talked to God privately and then celebrate when the child is born.
Now he will be transferring the hate his kinsmen have for Tinubu to his prince.
my thought exactly
Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by meum: 9:53am On May 13, 2023
Na so dem celebrate GMB(rtd.) see what he turned out to be😁

Please allow that baby to be delivered normally & on the appointed date & time to avoid the risks that comes with induced child birth
Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by justmondris: 9:54am On May 13, 2023
Playing politics with the life of your innocent unborn child is foolishness.
Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by Bringbackmandat: 9:54am On May 13, 2023
I pray for that child to be a drug addict like Tinubu.
Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by nokspos: 9:54am On May 13, 2023
i'm actually considering this name too when i have a male child .. asiwaju is a good name and comes with a kind of prayer

2 Likes

Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by FireUpNow(m): 9:55am On May 13, 2023
His own toroh
Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by alizma: 9:56am On May 13, 2023
Jones4190:
assuming obi choose asiawju as his field of study, he should not have come a distance third in the last election
More reason why The Sultan of sokoto gave him a book on principles of leadership

2 Likes

Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by georgeakins: 9:56am On May 13, 2023
kelvine:
He should have talked to God privately and then celebrate when the child is born.
Now he will be transferring the hate his kinsmen have for Tinubu to his prince.

Who cares about their hate?

That child will be as great as Jagaban of Borgu kingdom.
Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by stallionng: 9:56am On May 13, 2023
This man should be charged for criminal intentions to commit murther and violations of that woman right to live, woman abuse and violations.
National association for women and agency for human trafficking and abuse should as a matter of urgency charge this man to court .
What a fanatical display of abuse with human beings.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Court Voids Uche Nwosu’s Governorship Candidature In Imo / Tinubu Threatened Fubara To Sign Resolution, Ex-commissioner / 2019 : South West Buhari Campaign Inaugurated In Ogun

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.