Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,205 members, 7,873,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:57 PM

Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th (19672 Views)

Naira Rain In Ekiti As Politicians Induce Voters, Security Operatives / Dino Melaye Celebrates His Son, Asiwaju Israel As He Turns A Year Older Today / PDP Plans To Induce Observers, INEC And Security Officials - APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by descarado: 1:43pm On May 13, 2023
Mindlog:

Listening to "noise", is part what brings food to my table. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I've been curious.
Why do we not have child psychologists in Nigeria?
Heck, why do people who study psychology in Nigeria not practice.
Can't think of renowned Nigerian psychologists.
The same with nutritionists. I only met one who wrote out some diets to follow for my FIL and she is a Prof.
Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by Onyinyechiugly1(f): 1:44pm On May 13, 2023
Some women become phools after marriage and subject themselves to be slaves to some misogynistic idiots.

Else, why would anyone allow herself to be induced, just so her husband can chase clout?

God forbid.

1 Like

Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by ChristineC: 1:54pm On May 13, 2023
move this phantom "event" to the jokes section.
Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by randymirrors(f): 2:02pm On May 13, 2023
Jones4190:
assuming obi choose asiawju as his field of study, he would not have come a distance third in the last election

The intelligence to use wit! I love!

1 Like

Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by Shokoloko(f): 2:15pm On May 13, 2023
manchyme:

You're still living in stone age.
A friend of mine has induced two of his kids to be born on his birthday. I think the procedure is safe.
Your friend is mean. Have you been induced before? Inducing pregnancy has its risks and is a very painful procedure. A simple google search, if you had tried to, would have shown you the risks.
Don't worry, I already attached a screenshot. If you have a daughter, except the doctor advises do not allow some man insist that she gets induced.
You cannot be thinking it is safe when the medical community says otherwise

Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by Mindlog: 2:18pm On May 13, 2023
descarado:

I've been curious.
Why do we not have child psychologists in Nigeria?
Heck, why do people who study psychology in Nigeria not practice.
Can't think of renowned Nigerian psychologists.
The same with nutritionists. I only met one who wrote out some diets to follow for my FIL and she is a Prof.

It starts with the misconception about the field of Psychology as many instantly pair it with "madness" and studying the course is seen as 'how we for do am nah", which many reluctantly study in Nigerian Universities as their last choice rather than staying at home waiting for another year to sit for JAMB exam.

Many are not comfortable telling people they are studying Psychology. Once overwhelming majority of them graduate, they redirect attention because they never had interest in it as they only went through the motionns. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Postgraduate studies gives one the opportunity to specialize in the field. During my undergrad, one of the courses we were taught was Child and Adolescent Psychology, that inspired me to decide that my specialty would centre around children and adolescents. I pushed hard to graduate well, got my British Psychological Society membership that gave me the eligibility to be accepted to study clinical child psychology for my Masters in the UK.

Fact is to study to become a child psychologist is not cheap, after investing so much, it will be difficult for one to come back to Nigeria to be earning N500k per month when the same skill is very much in high demand in the West because it is on their list of skill shortage.

Most Nigerians in the field of child psychology prefer working outside Nigeria, dem no fit shout because they don't have to be dragging with facility management or the government to provide what is needed to work effectively with a child.

To work with a child who have sensory issues, let say an autistic child, how many local government chairmen or state governors would be will be willing to set up sensory stimulation centres where I can work with such child?☹️☹️☹️

Child Psychologists in private practice in Nigeria are not CHEAP!
Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by descarado: 2:25pm On May 13, 2023
Mindlog:

It starts with the misconception about the field of Psychology as many instantly pair it with "madness" and studying the course is seen as 'how we for do am nah", which many reluctantly study in Nigerian Universities as their last choice rather than staying at home waiting for another year to sit for JAMB exam.

Many are not comfortable telling people they are studying Psychology. Once overwhelming majority of them graduate, they redirect attention because they never had interest in it as they only went through the motionns. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Postgraduate studies gives one the opportunity to specialize in the field. During my undergrad, one of the courses we were taught was Child and Adolescent Psychology, that inspired me to decide that my specialty would centre around children and adolescents. I pushed hard to graduate well, got my British Psychological Society membership that gave me the eligibility to be accepted to study clinical child psychology for my Masters in the UK.

Fact is to study to become a child psychologist is not cheap, after investing so much, it will be difficult for one to come back to Nigeria to be earning N500k per month when the same skill is very much in high demand in the West because it is on their list of skill shortage.

Most Nigerians in the field of child psychology prefer working outside Nigeria, dem no fit shout because they don't have to be dragging with facility management or the government to provide what is needed to work effectively with a child.

To work with a child who have sensory issues, let say an autistic child, how many local government chairmen or state governors would be will be willing to set up sensory stimulation centres where I can work with such child?☹️☹️☹️

Child Psychologist in private practice in Nigeria are not CHEAP!

Sighs.
I love that discipline a lot.
Add a little bit of philosophy and u have a secret admirer for life.

Thanks for the explanation.
Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by randymirrors(f): 2:25pm On May 13, 2023
DennisEche:
smiley
I may not like Jagaban politically because of his role in Buhari emergene and outsing of GEJ but I admire is political tactics and he is a great guy that have changed and built a lot of people. I am begining to like Tinubu

He deserves your love and kind thoughts.

1 Like

Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by BluntCrazeMan: 2:49pm On May 13, 2023
oikirodah:
Anambra State Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29thΒ 

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah is the Chairman and CEO of Bush radio Academy.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/anambra-state-business-man-to-induce-child-birth-and-name-son-asiwaju-on-may-29th/

Source iReporteronline.
Same Bigotic O-Ikirodah is reporting this news.

Yet,, he still sees every igbo person as an IPOB Member, including this businessman too
Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by bolacode: 2:51pm On May 13, 2023
Jones4190:
assuming obi choose asiawju as his field of study, he would not have come a distance third in the last election

He also graduated with ordinary 3rd class
Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by Oganiyu: 3:03pm On May 13, 2023
Please did anyone know this company: Maximus Capital Associates LLC
13555 SE 36th St Ste 100
Bellevue, WA, 98086-1456
United State
This man Glen David, parading himself as the owner of the company. He promised to give out loan as a lender to me. I decided to ask if the man is legit. I was told to pay validation fee before the loan is disbursed which is just 1% of the total loan.
Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by tonicyril: 3:24pm On May 13, 2023
Mindlog:

I come from a state that is consistently producing the highest number of medical doctors in Nigeria, so let him and his home state be more politically sagacious as I assure you that I won't envy him.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Inside of u we all know that u will be jealous of his state when politicians from his state is paying ur doctors penny grin
Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by Mindlog: 3:42pm On May 13, 2023
tonicyril:

Inside of u we all know that u will be jealous of his state when politicians from his state is paying ur doctors penny grin

Which politicians? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Whey my people dey Japa go Obodo Oyibo with their medical degrees, no be e cause una politicians for national assembly dey advocate for the restriction of doctors from Japaing. cheesy cheesy cheesy About 9,500 students from my state were admitted to study medicine between 2011 and 2015 (the highest in Nigeria), if 80% of dem graduate, na 7,600 doctors......you self no say many of dem don japa! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Whey back from the early 90s , attending Nursing schools was the sure format for girls from my side to have a chance to relocate abroad. As you dey finish Nursing school, guys living in North America and Europe go dey rush to marry you as na jackpot though in the last few years, babes from my place whey don become Nurses no dey too use marriage to relocate again but do so on their own strength, so their parents and siblings go enjoy dem wella before the talk of marriage. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Make dem dey pay penny to their indigenes whey be doctors.....e no concern me. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by Mindlog: 3:45pm On May 13, 2023
Oganiyu:
Please did anyone know this company: Maximus Capital Associates LLC
13555 SE 36th St Ste 100
Bellevue, WA, 98086-1456
United State
This man Glen David, parading himself as the owner of the company. He promised to give out loan as a lender to me. I decided to ask if the man is legit. I was told to pay validation fee before the loan is disbursed which is just 1% of the total loan.

On what grounds would a company in the US grant you a loan? It seems you are looking forward to be scammed!
Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by KonTagiousBull: 4:59pm On May 13, 2023
oikirodah:
Anambra State Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29thΒ 

https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/anambra-state-business-man-to-induce-child-birth-and-name-son-asiwaju-on-may-29th/

Source iReporteronline.

Go induce make God show you say...he does not want a drug dealer in this world again.
Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by Glister: 5:25pm On May 13, 2023
Jones4190:

Inec would hv allowed the irev work smoothly then we would hv known who really came distant 3rd.
Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by Federalis: 5:34pm On May 13, 2023
oikirodah:

Source iReporteronline.

You see how una dey cause confusion? Someone from the east answering Asiwaju? And tomorrow now, if by any means he go commit crime now, dem go attribute am to the yorubas.
Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by Jones4190(m): 5:49pm On May 13, 2023
Glister:

Inec would hv allowed the irev work smoothly then we would hv known who really came distant 3rd.
even if another election is conducted without tinubunon ballots paper, obi will still come a distance third
Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by adekolaelect(m): 6:35pm On May 13, 2023
Mindlog:

I am already living the better future, at least I have spent only 129 days in Nigeria in the last 10 years, so which happiness should I be seeking for that the Lord have not given that I will be hoping Tinubu would bring to my life?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

And by the way I don't want to be one of the reasonable legends in Nigeria rather, I want to be a legend in my field of work; Clinical Child Psychology.😎
Stories without meaniful points .who asked any your possessions? An empty Barrel that make loudest noise. There is no way you can be happy when hatred and bitterness is your best friend . Once who you hate make progress you will be sad.
Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by Mindlog: 6:37pm On May 13, 2023
adekolaelect:
Stories without meaniful points .who asked any your possessions? An empty Barrel that make loudest noise. There is no way you can be happy when hatred and bitterness is your best friend . Once who you hate make progress you will be sad.
Eyah.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by Unagoseeshege: 7:05pm On May 13, 2023
oikirodah:

Source iReporteronline.

A "business man'! .. Who wouldn't want to cash out in any means, since they have left many impoverished. But he shouldn't be surprised if tinubu said" I owe you nothing"
Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by lildush(m): 9:11pm On May 13, 2023
Wat a waste of name.. asiwaju...
Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by Teejaney88(m): 10:04pm On May 13, 2023
Many named their Children Buhari but latter changed and cursed that name...
We watching...
Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by supercent02(m): 3:44am On May 14, 2023
Nah curse Nigerians go use bath that baby until he becomes of age πŸ˜‚
Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by DrDeuce: 12:52pm On Aug 12, 2023
All this for clout that might not bring the desired effect.
Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by DrDeuce: 2:21pm On Aug 12, 2023
Double post.
Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by DrDeuce: 6:20pm On Aug 12, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari And Akufo-Addo Meet In Aso Rock / Ben Bruce Congratulates Edun, Ribadu, Alake On Their Appointments By Tinubu / Good Luck Jonathan Losses Elder Sister, Obebhatein Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.