Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,941 members, 7,873,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:53 AM

Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth (53369 Views)

Israel Adesanya Ex-girlfriend Charlotte Powdrell demands Half Of His Wealth In C / Israel Adesanya’s Ex-girlfriend Takes Legal Steps To Get Half Of His Wealth / UFC: Israel Adesanya In Trouble As Ex-girlfriend Demands Half Of His Wealth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 13, 2023
so Izzy has a white woman!
Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by MrOkenwa(m): 10:13pm On May 13, 2023
Eeyah. She won’t win though.

3 Likes

Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by yesloaded: 10:14pm On May 13, 2023
lol

Delilah

4 Likes

Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by PrinceOfLagos: 10:14pm On May 13, 2023
This guys never learn

7 Likes

Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by Innocent987: 10:14pm On May 13, 2023
Ladies con dey use this business chop now

7 Likes

Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by VEHINTOLAR: 10:14pm On May 13, 2023
That was her primary reason for agreeing to be in a relationship with him in the first place; a f ucking gold digger !

These "F" gender are now very desperate. Was it not this week one of them was threatening to burn Davido's life ? I fear who no fear those "F" gender people !

7 Likes

Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by specialmati(m): 10:14pm On May 13, 2023
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by Vinnie2000(m): 10:14pm On May 13, 2023
Angelfrost:
Sigh... God forbid that I raise such things as daughters! undecided

Every daughter of mine must learn to earn and create her own wealth in life whether in a marriage or outside a marriage!

I don't like what I hate!

What if ur Wife is a secret Enabler of ur Daughter's Gold digging schemes on a Man? 🤔

Wetin you go do? 🤨
Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by package7(m): 10:15pm On May 13, 2023
All these women are nothing but, bunch of barawo ponbele grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by tammie24: 10:15pm On May 13, 2023
Ex girlfriend

1 Like

Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by isabi2lof: 10:16pm On May 13, 2023
OmoGomesIlorin:
Woman again why.

Deeper Life woman in shock, that a fellow woman can be this cruel

Without woman matter, most of una no get content .

4 Likes

Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by Hotwest: 10:17pm On May 13, 2023
Winters23:
grin

After my side chick exhibited a similar behaviour earlier this month I can believe anything right now.

Although I cut her lose immediately, but I still can't understand where the morale came from. Maybe she trusted so much in her babalawo, but unfortunately for her, juju have zero to no effect whatsoever on me.
Are your u rich sir?
Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by Angelfrost(m): 10:17pm On May 13, 2023
Vinnie2000:

What if ur Wife is a secret Enabler of ur Daughter's Gold digging schemes on a Man? 🤔

Wetin you go do? 🤨

My daughters are closer to their dad boss!

They think exactly like I do! cool

Financial independence is the best thing you can teach your children both males and females!

10 Likes

Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by Encyclopedia1: 10:18pm On May 13, 2023
THESE LADIES WILL NOT STOP.

3 Likes

Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by Smartguyboy(m): 10:19pm On May 13, 2023
I once saw an interview when a footballer wife said wife girls don’t love black footballer only there for the money that why many of them don’t stay for long once they put to birth they will start looking for a way out of the relationship.

I believe her

Which white girl that is married to Africa athlete that has stayed for long ?

10 Likes

Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by SmartyPants(m): 10:19pm On May 13, 2023
Ever8090:
This children will never learn, him no get Mama?....

Try to read.
Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by isabi2lof: 10:20pm On May 13, 2023
Winters23:
grin

After my side chick exhibited a similar behaviour earlier this month I can believe anything right now.

Although I cut her lose immediately, but I still can't understand where the morale came from. Maybe she trusted so much in her babalawo, but unfortunately for her, juju have zero to no effect whatsoever on me.

Oga Linus, shey dem dey run side chick with dry pocket , you no get money, you wan dey form Ned. 🥱🥱🥱

1 Like

Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by AfonjaPriest: 10:20pm On May 13, 2023
That's purely his business. If they divided his wealth in two and shared it, nothing for me.

1 Like

Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by fxexperts: 10:20pm On May 13, 2023
She will not get what she desires. She can only cave a few percent of Isreal wealth for herself. The babe has seen that the 9ja guy have no plans to marry her, so she decided to exploit this vague mission,

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by mmsen: 10:21pm On May 13, 2023
Ashawoism. She wants to be compensated for her time.

New Zealand runs girl. lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by Martinsmine(m): 10:21pm On May 13, 2023
She is a big criminal

4 Likes

Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by DevilSignature: 10:22pm On May 13, 2023
Ordinary girl dae wan share of properties

Àaaaaaah Hakimi u sharp die no be small
Generations shall never forget u

We the Men Association of Nigeria (MAN) had sent a letter across to the government to establish one institution in ur name

Like: Hakimi Institute of Properties Management

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by WorldRichest: 10:22pm On May 13, 2023
Ordinary hired assassins can solve this
Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by Cromagnon: 10:23pm On May 13, 2023
hiteelong:
Someone will say Nigerian girls are gold diggers always after your money

Please is this gold digger a nigerian

laziness and greed is not determined by type of skin or race
doesn't negate the fact that Nigerian girls still hold diggers

11 Likes

Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by Vinnie2000(m): 10:24pm On May 13, 2023
Angelfrost:

My daughters are closer to their dad boss!

They think exactly like I do! cool

Financial independence is the best thing you can teach your children both males and females!

Hmmm. 😏

It's like you don't know the Power of Women when it comes to Influencing and Misleading their children, Particularly Girls. sad

3 Likes

Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by scholes23(m): 10:25pm On May 13, 2023
She think say na Hakimi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by greggng: 10:26pm On May 13, 2023
Adesanya would be considered a fool if by now he has not activated the hakimi theory.

4 Likes

Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by advanceDNA: 10:26pm On May 13, 2023
hiteelong:
Someone will say Nigerian girls are gold diggers always after your money

Please is this gold digger a nigerian

laziness and greed is not determined by type of skin or race

See u...because she looks white.... na nigerian girl u dey see so...

3 Likes

Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by Angelfrost(m): 10:26pm On May 13, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Hmmm. 😏

It's like you don't know the Power of Women when it comes to Influencing and Misleading their children, Particularly Girls. sad

Not my daughters... Definitely no daughter in my family's lineage!

We don't raise gold diggers!

2 Likes

Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by JeffreyJunior: 10:27pm On May 13, 2023
Why didn't awa buroda Israel Hakim his girlfriend?

Chai. cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Father Destroyed My Super Eagles Dream — Saka / Anthony Joshua To Present Belts To Buhari / Nigeria Vs Niger : friendly Match (2 - 0 ) On 8th September 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.