Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,940 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:03 AM

Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth (53414 Views)

Israel Adesanya Ex-girlfriend Charlotte Powdrell demands Half Of His Wealth In C / Israel Adesanya’s Ex-girlfriend Takes Legal Steps To Get Half Of His Wealth / UFC: Israel Adesanya In Trouble As Ex-girlfriend Demands Half Of His Wealth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by Johnn74: 3:01am On May 14, 2023
Smartguyboy:

Forget this Western propaganda you see online about Russian .
You can’t compare them to other Western countries many of them are kind to blacks not looking for your wealth like other white girls.
Na lie. Women are women everywhrre. They are after your money, all the while distracting you by claiming love.
Trust me, if Mikel was broke ass nigger, his partner wouldnt have looked at him twice.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by seunayantokun(m): 3:10am On May 14, 2023
AImiron:

https://www.pulsesports.ng/sports-gist/story/israel-adesanya-in-trouble-as-ex-girlfriend-reportedly-demands-half-of-his-wealth-2023051111525597354

UFC star Israel Adesanya’s scathing social media rant against ex-girlfriend goes viral
By
Liam Fresen
Modified Apr 21, 2023 16:08 GMT
Israel Adesanya recently scorched his former girlfriend on Instagram after taking time to 'respond' instead of 'react', as he posted 'receipts' that were several years old.

It isn't clear why 'The Last Stylebender' chose to shed light on his life at this moment, but it appears that he is not holding back.

Adesanya's ex-girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, first caught fans' attention after 'The Last Stylebender' defeated Robert Whittaker at UFC 243 to become the new middleweight champion. A photo of Adesanya posing with Powdrell surfaced online, causing speculation as to who the mystery woman may be.

Israel Adesanya usually refrains from posting anything too personal on his social media, and something must have flipped a switch in the middleweight champion for him to scold Powdrell publicly.

He posted a series of scathing Instagram Stories directed at his former partner, and even pointed to the recent saga surrounding professional footballer Achraf Hakimi. He said:

"You don't care about my life cuz you've sold info about me, so I don't care about yours. I don't even hate, I just don't care about you. I've not been in love with you for a while. In summary, I'm glad this happened. I wouldn't change a f***ing thing."

Source:
https://www.sportskeeda.com/mma/news-ufc-star-israel-adesanya-s-scathing-social-media-rant-ex-girlfriend-goes-viral
Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by InvertedHammer: 3:29am On May 14, 2023
/
It may seem that there is a conspiracy to send white girls to retrieve a large chunk of money from successful black men (Tiger, Kanye, Israel,...) grin grin grin
At least she hasn't mentioned sexual assault.

Will they learn?

/

2 Likes

Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by MechanicMike: 3:38am On May 14, 2023
hiteelong:
Someone will say Nigerian girls are gold diggers always after your money

Please is this gold digger a nigerian

laziness and greed is not determined by type of skin or race

Yea shes Nigerian....she as Nigeria friends & she leave in Nigeria twice & she date Nigeria..... sweeery u all the same.... anyways are u lightskin?(no offenscce) angry
Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by TheSuperX(m): 3:54am On May 14, 2023
Ever8090:
This children will never learn, him no get Mama?....
She's just a gold digging bitch, besides he's not married to her so she won't get a dime, the bitch is just wasting her time.
Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by TheSuperX(m): 4:00am On May 14, 2023
cococandy:
He has a Yoruba last name. Was there no African woman available to him? These ones always think getting a light skin woman means they’ve made it in life. Let him carry his cross
Like black/African women don't do the same thing too, even worst. 😐
The worst ones are the ones they marry from Nigeria and bring abroad, btw, I also heard your husband married you from Nigeria and brought you to the US, I pray you don't do the same thing to him, cuz I don't have any atom of trust for black women.
Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by TheSuperX(m): 4:02am On May 14, 2023
Octopusssy:
Team Foreign girls, oya come and comment. Zonefree come and carry your babe.

What's ur point? the last time I checked African girls re worst too.
Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by gbishman: 4:28am On May 14, 2023
Brother, run away from them.
Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by Jeffyblaq(m): 4:50am On May 14, 2023
These crazy shits women pull through have really given guys reasons not to take them serious wen it comes to dating women.. Especially in the US..

Cos their aim is for you to pay all the loans debt she procured..

Now they are left with no option than to fvck themselves.. 😔

Nonsense ☹️

1 Like

Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by FireUpNow(m): 5:16am On May 14, 2023
Footballer Hakimi you need to teach some men sense please.
Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by Dozie32(m): 5:18am On May 14, 2023
ChizzyBuna:
Isreal Adesamya is a bloody liar and a very childish boy.
I swear i really wan wooze that guy slap
He irritates me so mych with his childish behaviour angry

Small obanshi girl like you, want slap person wey fit kill the whole of your family.
Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by Octopusssy(f): 5:25am On May 14, 2023
TheSuperX:
What's ur point? the last time I checked African girls re worst too.
So African girls demand half of your property when you become exes?

Continue. E go reach all of una

1 Like

Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by Tzar(m): 5:32am On May 14, 2023
Only simps believe any woman truly loves a man selflessly.
All simps learn the hard way & I have no pity for them.
You better guard your sh*t with your life & don’t let these manipulators get you. They are always subtle or aggressive, cos they learnt directly from the devil. Men need to start scheming & manipulating just like women do!
The game needs to become fair!

3 Likes

Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by Obaaderemi2: 5:41am On May 14, 2023
Ever8090:
This children will never learn, him no get Mama?....
They were never married. Mama for what? Have you seen any woman claiming half of Ronaldo's wealth?
Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by TheSuperX(m): 5:42am On May 14, 2023
Octopusssy:

So African girls demand half of your property when you become exes?

Continue. E go reach all of una
Africans girls in Europe and America do the same thing, African women ain't different abeg. stop making it one sided.

Their have been cases of black women taking their husbands properties after divorce, I can't even count how many times it has happened.

1 Like

Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by TrainPark: 5:43am On May 14, 2023
hiteelong:

You are right. It is a gender thing!
Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by Edusouls(m): 5:44am On May 14, 2023
hiteelong:

let me make it clear to you white women are golddiggers but they do it to already wealthy and successful people at the top, but at the same time they can very supportive to struggling people..Nigerian women are not helpful at all, they are gold diggers to any man that says hello, including the blind and lame, so shut up una worse…

3 Likes

Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by ajepako(f): 5:53am On May 14, 2023
Kelechi009:

Mikel Obi is not married to her, she is a partner. They are not married and never will be.

Plus, the girl papa is a Russian millionaire

Obi profits more from the union than the girl sef

2 Likes

Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by 2mch(m): 6:10am On May 14, 2023
Johnn74:

Late Christian Atsu's wife. They were married for over 10years ( c 2012) with 3kids, until his painful demise in february 2023 turkey earthquake.
Mikel Obi has been in very long term christian ronaldinho style relationship with Olga the russian who he calls his wife, and they have twins. There were speculations they tied the knots in 2015/ officially got married . But neither has come out to deny or confirm it. They have been together for a very long time since they met 2013 and welcomed kids together.
Christian Atsu wife that dumped his body for his family and did not even show for his burial but held unto his money. LMFAO.

1 Like

Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by Satazaa: 6:11am On May 14, 2023
Greystone:
Is she receiving half of all the blows and punches in the ring? What rubbish.
hahahaha hehehehe hohohoho super hilarious
Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by Allisgud: 6:13am On May 14, 2023
U want half of the wealth he gatherd from him beating up and him beating people,u see say this girl is a leech grin grin
Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by Chibuezem(m): 6:17am On May 14, 2023
hiteelong:

I love you for saying this we all have good and bad people in every race and tribe.... My hope is to meet a good person.
Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by Dynamicboss: 6:23am On May 14, 2023
spy24:
In the western world

Women comes first then
Children then
Men then
Pets then
Immigrants

That's the order, if you mumu na you sabi

Children
Women (whether citizens or non citizens)
Pets
Men (citizens)
Men ( non citizens)

2 Likes

Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by ChristianMuslim: 6:26am On May 14, 2023
Very soon women will be on their own
Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by udemzyudex(m): 6:28am On May 14, 2023
These ladies are only setting themselves up,na people like this dey make gay strive for US.
Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by pressplay411(m): 6:28am On May 14, 2023
hiteelong:

There's some thing about the woman, that is too high for me.

A good woman opens you to paradise and the mystery of heaven.
An evil woman plummets you to abyss and the misery of hell.

Little wonder it is said that hell knows no fury like a woman scorned.
And he who finds a wife finds a good thing, and obtains favor from the LORD.

It's too early to have an informed opinion about this worrisome case and suit against the Last Stylebender.

Certainly the ex-girlfriend feels she has earned the right to half his worth- we should be intrigued to hear her reason.

I sincerely hope to learn from this.
Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by davillian(m): 6:29am On May 14, 2023
Guess he has never heard the word "prenup"
Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by Iceberg3: 6:31am On May 14, 2023
Awon Jezebel.... gbogbo Delilah!!!
E ma gbami,Oloun grin
Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by MyAmericandream(f): 6:33am On May 14, 2023
OmoGomesIlorin:
Woman again why.

Deeper Life woman in shock, that a fellow woman can be this cruel

Before. Se bi una say all Nigeria girls dey useless…
Una go jam the one way go hook una for throat. grin
Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by olatade(m): 6:40am On May 14, 2023
The most sincere love a man can get from a woman is from his mother.
Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by 1stmojisola(m): 6:41am On May 14, 2023
hiteelong:

I taya chief.
🔕🅿️
Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by Dedonrukky: 6:49am On May 14, 2023
Ole. Beware of women

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Sniffer Dog Checked Messi And Suarez’s Cars After Bomb Threat / Chelsea Fans Attack Ex Liverpool Ace Carragher Over Comments on Mikel / My Father Destroyed My Super Eagles Dream — Saka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.