Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:44 AM

David De Gea Wins The Premier League Golden Glove Award For 2022-23 - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / David De Gea Wins The Premier League Golden Glove Award For 2022-23 (33760 Views)

20 Clean Sheets: Ederson And Becker Share The Castrol Golden Glove Awards / David De Gea Becomes The 1st Goalkeeper To Make The Least Saves At The World Cup / David De Gea Wins Manchester United 'player Of The Year Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David De Gea Wins The Premier League Golden Glove Award For 2022-23 by Hisense33: 10:12pm On May 13, 2023
Lovely
Re: David De Gea Wins The Premier League Golden Glove Award For 2022-23 by Bimpe29: 10:13pm On May 13, 2023
Congratulations one of the best shot stoppers!

2 Likes

Re: David De Gea Wins The Premier League Golden Glove Award For 2022-23 by Akuruoulo(m): 10:14pm On May 13, 2023
Kenmatt:
I actually don't understand these People at all.

Dave that I have been watching week in week out, Dave that has been a calamity for MANU at the back.

The three Men that ought to have left Manu after Paul and Christiano left; Dave, Luke and Weghost or so....
CAN U NAME THE MATCHES WHERE DAVE COST U THE VICTORY, AND I WILL NAME MATCHES WHERE DAVE SAVES U POINTS.

EVERY GOAL KEEPER\PLAYERS MAKE MISTAKES AT ONE POINT EVERY SEASON

5 Likes

Re: David De Gea Wins The Premier League Golden Glove Award For 2022-23 by mabea: 10:16pm On May 13, 2023
Kenmatt:

Dave that I have been watching week in week out, Dave that has been a calamity for MANU at the back.

The three Men that ought to have left Manu after Paul and Christiano left; Dave, Luke and Weghost or so....
Please which Luke are you talking about? I guess not the Shaw

9 Likes

Re: David De Gea Wins The Premier League Golden Glove Award For 2022-23 by Teeroyzimma: 10:17pm On May 13, 2023
ImpregnaTor:
How is this possible?

What's the criteria?
United haters don come😒
Re: David De Gea Wins The Premier League Golden Glove Award For 2022-23 by LavishINC: 10:18pm On May 13, 2023
Poor write up
Re: David De Gea Wins The Premier League Golden Glove Award For 2022-23 by Godmorning: 10:19pm On May 13, 2023
Kenmatt:

The three Men that ought to have left Manu after Paul and Christiano left; Dave, Luke, and Weghost or so...

Stop taking weed! Luke Shaw? I don't have your time.

As for De Gea, his errors are normal, even Neuer made/makes lots of blunders too.

De Gea has made the second-most saves this season.

3 Likes

Re: David De Gea Wins The Premier League Golden Glove Award For 2022-23 by N3TRAL: 10:19pm On May 13, 2023
The criteria is stupid. You can have a clean sheet in 2 games and concede 20 goals in 1.

The criteria should be like that of the world cup. It should be given to the Goal Keeper with the least number of goals who finished top 4.

1 Like

Re: David De Gea Wins The Premier League Golden Glove Award For 2022-23 by hakeemhakeem(m): 10:20pm On May 13, 2023
ImpregnaTor:
How is this possible?

What's the criteria?

So you didn't know the meaning clean sheet or beefing DG

2 Likes

Re: David De Gea Wins The Premier League Golden Glove Award For 2022-23 by Godmorning: 10:21pm On May 13, 2023
ImpregnaTor:
How is this possible?

What's the criteria?

Most clean sheets.

1 Like

Re: David De Gea Wins The Premier League Golden Glove Award For 2022-23 by sprints1: 10:22pm On May 13, 2023
ImpregnaTor:
How is this possible?

What's the criteria?
clean sheets

1 Like

Re: David De Gea Wins The Premier League Golden Glove Award For 2022-23 by Godmorning: 10:22pm On May 13, 2023
N3TRAL:
The criteria is stupid. You can have a clean sheet in 2 games and concede 20 goals in 1.

The criteria should be like that of the world cup. It should be given to the Goal Keeper with the least number of goals who finished top 4.

Wail on... Abi they should make Kepa the golden give winner na.

2 Likes

Re: David De Gea Wins The Premier League Golden Glove Award For 2022-23 by ojojonkembu: 10:36pm On May 13, 2023
If goalkeepers keeping most clean sheets is the criteria for winning the golden glove in EPL, that decision is wrong to me.de gea form this season is bad,take for instance the goal he concede in there last league match. for me the golden glove winner this season should be Arsenal goalkeeper,because of the great saves he has made to save arsenal in a lot of matches.the golden glove should be by saves keepers made not clean sheets because some times defenders contribute alot to clean sheets.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David De Gea Wins The Premier League Golden Glove Award For 2022-23 by RoyalRumble1(m): 10:40pm On May 13, 2023
CHIOMAEZEH:
Imagine it wasn't him keeping for them.... Na relegation things

You are correct
Re: David De Gea Wins The Premier League Golden Glove Award For 2022-23 by obedience4(m): 10:48pm On May 13, 2023
Kenmatt:

I see you don't watch football.go And stick with your telenovales

3 Likes

Re: David De Gea Wins The Premier League Golden Glove Award For 2022-23 by obedience4(m): 10:51pm On May 13, 2023
N3TRAL:

When you form your own league you can choose what ever criteria you want. Till than keep your bias analysis to your self

8 Likes

Re: David De Gea Wins The Premier League Golden Glove Award For 2022-23 by obedience4(m): 10:53pm On May 13, 2023
Kenmatt:

Re: David De Gea Wins The Premier League Golden Glove Award For 2022-23 by MrDoGood(m): 11:01pm On May 13, 2023
April232023:
Did you know that Bluetooth was invented in Sweden? Or that the USB flash we use today was invented in Israel? This video shows you some Inventions and their countries. See video below, very educative.. You won't believe who invented school grin

https://youtu.be/BpOSyNItP04mox

Don't 4get to SUBSCRIBE to the channel if you love our Kind of content kiss
India invented school?

That's so wrong
Re: David De Gea Wins The Premier League Golden Glove Award For 2022-23 by MrDoGood(m): 11:02pm On May 13, 2023
April232023:
Did you know that Bluetooth was invented in Sweden? Or that the USB flash we use today was invented in Israel? This video shows you some Inventions and their countries. See video below, very educative.. You won't believe who invented school grin

https://youtu.be/BpOSyNItP04mox

Don't 4get to SUBSCRIBE to the channel if you love our Kind of content kiss
India invented school?

That's so wrong

Then china invented paper 📜 grin
Re: David De Gea Wins The Premier League Golden Glove Award For 2022-23 by danilho(m): 11:17pm On May 13, 2023
Kenmatt:

. De Gea still remain the best keeper in Epl and one of the best in the world. Yes he is terrible with with his feet, he can easily miss-control back-pass and he somehow have poor distribution with the ball at his foot, but when it comes to making unbelievable saves you can always count on him. Varane and Lisandro Martinez also contributed did well as center defenders but if not for De Gea, the team will not be where they are on the table. Imagine standing behind Linderlof and Maguire as center back pair, it is definitely going to be a nightmare or any goalkeeper in the world Most especially Maguire, I will just take off my gloves and tell the manager to man the post. I can’t believe you said Luke should leave.

5 Likes

Re: David De Gea Wins The Premier League Golden Glove Award For 2022-23 by Streetmovement(m): 11:59pm On May 13, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

This guy is good, just that he's been playing for the wrong team
Re: David De Gea Wins The Premier League Golden Glove Award For 2022-23 by davillian(m): 12:07am On May 14, 2023
Kenmatt:

The people that gave him knows
If not for him man united would be seating at the bottom...
good defenders makes goal keepers perform better.....
When the defense are suppose to cover certain space but they leave it open there is nothing the keeper can do.....
You can't imagine how big the goal post is until you stand in the middle
Re: David De Gea Wins The Premier League Golden Glove Award For 2022-23 by Kingcalls: 1:11am On May 14, 2023
N3TRAL:

U can score 20 goals in one match and fail to score in the rest and still win golden boot

5 Likes

Re: David De Gea Wins The Premier League Golden Glove Award For 2022-23 by Kingcalls: 1:13am On May 14, 2023
ojojonkembu:
If goalkeepers keeping most clean sheets is the criteria for winning the golden glove in EPL, that decision is wrong to me.de gea form this season is bad,take for instance the goal he concede in there last league match. for me the golden glove winner this season should be Arsenal goalkeeper,because of the great saves he has made to save arsenal in a lot of matches.the golden glove should be by saves keepers made not clean sheets because some times defenders contribute alot to clean sheets.

Let's also give top goal scorer award to the person that had most shots on target and disregard the one that scored most goals

2 Likes

Re: David De Gea Wins The Premier League Golden Glove Award For 2022-23 by Kingcalls: 1:15am On May 14, 2023
davillian:

The people that gave him knows
If not for him man united would be seating at the bottom...
good defenders makes goal keepers perform better.....
When the defense are suppose to cover certain space but they leave it open there is nothing the keeper can do.....
You can't imagine how big the goal post is until you stand in the middle

But they said Ronaldo was the problem, despite scoring 18 league goals ...Rashford is still on 16 and he's their top scorer

1 Like

Re: David De Gea Wins The Premier League Golden Glove Award For 2022-23 by promisedeco(m): 3:11am On May 14, 2023
ojojonkembu:
LOL. If it were to be by your criteria, DDG would have at least 7 golden gloves
Re: David De Gea Wins The Premier League Golden Glove Award For 2022-23 by promisedeco(m): 3:15am On May 14, 2023
Kingcalls:

But they said Ronaldo was the problem, despite scoring 18 league goals ...Rashford is still on 16 and he's their top scorer
With Ronaldo's 18 goals :
1. No trophy
2.Outside top 4
3. no final

With Rashford's 16 goals
1. 1 trophy
2. In a final
3. Top 4
4. Golden Glove for DDG

Choose your "goals" wisely

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Shares Photos Of His Son / Tyler Skaggs Found Dead In His Hotel Room / Daniele Rugani Tests Positive For Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.