Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,955 members, 7,873,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:25 AM

ZEFA Microfinance Bank Staff Pushed Vivian Omo To Death - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ZEFA Microfinance Bank Staff Pushed Vivian Omo To Death (40060 Views)

Armed Robbers Kill Access Bank Staff In Anyigba, Kogi (Graphic Photo) / Spicykvng Vee Arrested For Killing Vivian, Her Lesbian Lover / Spicykvng Vee & Vivian: Lesbian Kills Her Partner In Delta Because Of A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ZEFA Microfinance Bank Staff Pushed Vivian Omo To Death by treatise: 10:44am On May 15, 2023
Re: ZEFA Microfinance Bank Staff Pushed Vivian Omo To Death by lokotamak(m): 10:44am On May 15, 2023
Unmmm
Re: ZEFA Microfinance Bank Staff Pushed Vivian Omo To Death by olisefom: 10:45am On May 15, 2023
Wahala.
Re: ZEFA Microfinance Bank Staff Pushed Vivian Omo To Death by Mom007(f): 10:45am On May 15, 2023
She died of HBP. That work though... Collections department of micro finance banks... That job is no job. It turns humans into monsters lacking empathy. And its their job. If they don't deliver, they withhold their pay or sack them. Nigerians are very bad with loans. Its just bad all around joor

5 Likes

Re: ZEFA Microfinance Bank Staff Pushed Vivian Omo To Death by babz11(m): 10:45am On May 15, 2023
He sure me say na the woman go push am
Re: ZEFA Microfinance Bank Staff Pushed Vivian Omo To Death by NothingDoMe: 10:47am On May 15, 2023
worldTina:
All this bankers self, be doing as if they're God only because they have little access to your money. Now see what it has led this one to
Exactly. Them Sabi beg for account. Once they have it they start behaving like without them you can't exist.

My answer to nonsense na to close the account
Re: ZEFA Microfinance Bank Staff Pushed Vivian Omo To Death by sisisioge: 10:48am On May 15, 2023
The overzealous workers! But shouldn't the case be against the bank as they were acting on behalf of the bank, as in vicarious liability?

2 Likes

Re: ZEFA Microfinance Bank Staff Pushed Vivian Omo To Death by wink2015(m): 10:49am On May 15, 2023
This is a complicated case.
Re: ZEFA Microfinance Bank Staff Pushed Vivian Omo To Death by Hotwest: 10:49am On May 15, 2023
Yorubas and debts are like 5&6. Onigbese everywhere in the south west

Eyaah! Poverty is not a nice thing at all
Re: ZEFA Microfinance Bank Staff Pushed Vivian Omo To Death by jaxxy(m): 10:50am On May 15, 2023
unprofessional behaviour everywhere
Re: ZEFA Microfinance Bank Staff Pushed Vivian Omo To Death by freemanq(m): 10:51am On May 15, 2023
Just sent them to 25 years in prison each after that they will resume their work in the bank with over 25 years working experience

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ZEFA Microfinance Bank Staff Pushed Vivian Omo To Death by mkoabiola: 10:51am On May 15, 2023
Pregnant 🤰 Woman is there.

Chai

D judge will tamper mercy

1 Like

Re: ZEFA Microfinance Bank Staff Pushed Vivian Omo To Death by lolu2019: 10:52am On May 15, 2023
worldTina:
All this bankers self, be doing as if they're God only because they have little access to your money. Now see what it has led this one to
nor dey carry company work for head.ur Oga sef nor holy pass.loan apps should be dealt with too
Re: ZEFA Microfinance Bank Staff Pushed Vivian Omo To Death by JohnME1(m): 10:52am On May 15, 2023
They have taken laws into their hands, and they will face the consequences.
is a lesson to the bankers, they cannot withstand pressure of target
Re: ZEFA Microfinance Bank Staff Pushed Vivian Omo To Death by Kinehap: 10:53am On May 15, 2023
Their eye don Clear.

The funny part is, the bank will still be operating. You dey carry work for head way no be your own. Sorry for you.

The bank will sack them, and they will face their murder case.

2 Likes

Re: ZEFA Microfinance Bank Staff Pushed Vivian Omo To Death by Kunlemajor: 10:54am On May 15, 2023
Wahala no Dey finish for this country ne??

Na wha oo

1 Like

Re: ZEFA Microfinance Bank Staff Pushed Vivian Omo To Death by Truthsoldier(m): 10:54am On May 15, 2023
See how fucking disgusting they are like escapees from an almajiri quarter
Re: ZEFA Microfinance Bank Staff Pushed Vivian Omo To Death by Thebadpolitican(m): 10:55am On May 15, 2023
Why didn't they go with police, cases like this would have easily been settled
Re: ZEFA Microfinance Bank Staff Pushed Vivian Omo To Death by 4realsexy: 10:56am On May 15, 2023

2 Likes

Re: ZEFA Microfinance Bank Staff Pushed Vivian Omo To Death by sammirano: 10:57am On May 15, 2023
It's the bank that should be held in this case. If you drive for a company and hit someone, the company is liable

1 Like

Re: ZEFA Microfinance Bank Staff Pushed Vivian Omo To Death by ejimatic: 10:57am On May 15, 2023
ijustdey:

https://punchng.com/four-arrested-as-bank-staff-pushes-debtors-wife-to-death/?amp
. Nigerians will borrow money and refuse to return it. By the time you want to collect yiur money they will slump and die.. Who should we blame now? The staff ? The bank? The deceased?

The court will decide the link between the push and the death of the woman!
May God comfort the family!

2 Likes

Re: ZEFA Microfinance Bank Staff Pushed Vivian Omo To Death by favour32(m): 10:58am On May 15, 2023
Devil change am for them.
Dem change from creditors to debtors.
Microfinance and agbero nor get difference.
The late woman husband nai owe una.
Una take law into una hands begin dey pack their property like agberos.
Re: ZEFA Microfinance Bank Staff Pushed Vivian Omo To Death by phemmie06(m): 10:58am On May 15, 2023
shocked
Re: ZEFA Microfinance Bank Staff Pushed Vivian Omo To Death by Joconceptbest4(m): 10:59am On May 15, 2023
Somebody is very close to a correctional center cry cry
Re: ZEFA Microfinance Bank Staff Pushed Vivian Omo To Death by PrinceGallant: 11:00am On May 15, 2023
And the Punch could not make a findings into the amount of the loan? But what am I saying, the loan that the bank staff are packing electronics cannot be much than 300k. Four bank staffers to collect how much? Wasn't there been collateral in their agreement?

N.B What's diff btw staffers and staff
Re: ZEFA Microfinance Bank Staff Pushed Vivian Omo To Death by nedekid: 11:00am On May 15, 2023
ZIAZI:
What kind of microfinance bank would resort to extrajudicial means to effect loan recovery? Was there no collateral (real or personal property) when the loan agreement was made?

Well, this is Nigeria and anything goes. Tufiakwa!
The man signed off his property before collecting the loan. 12 years ago I needed a loan form a mf bank somewhere at iyana paja. 300k. They came to my house, entered every where, took inventory, from my bed to tvs, children's room etc. All that had to be signed off before the loan was approved.
Money I was expecting came and I no longer needed that loan.
Aside that, you had to get two people that will come and sign shorty for you. Thay will also inspect the persons residence, or office, take inventory.
If you default, they have a signed agreement to take your property.
People should stop taking loans they cannot pay. I tried okash few days ago for 100k, they offered me 30k to pay 7k in 1 month. I rejected it. They called me the next day, I told them I did not need. I further uninstalled the app.

3 Likes

Re: ZEFA Microfinance Bank Staff Pushed Vivian Omo To Death by blesboi(m): 11:00am On May 15, 2023
I being in Nigeria since 1999 I have observed that ... Every death of citizen in this country must come from poverty ... it will debtors or lack of money, something of that nature .... No one should quote me wrong... mbum

1 Like

Re: ZEFA Microfinance Bank Staff Pushed Vivian Omo To Death by Mpanyi: 11:02am On May 15, 2023
See what the husband has caused
Re: ZEFA Microfinance Bank Staff Pushed Vivian Omo To Death by bibiking7(m): 11:02am On May 15, 2023
Palmpay
Re: ZEFA Microfinance Bank Staff Pushed Vivian Omo To Death by BRIMBRAM: 11:02am On May 15, 2023
worldTina:

Are you a debtor too?!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Bathes Wife With Hot Water In Ondo / Graphic Photo: People Gunned By Suspected Cultists In Port Harcourt / 16 Dead In Kwara State Polytechnic Students’ Cult Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.