Stats: 3,192,707 members, 7,948,603 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 06:08 AM

ZEFA Microfinance Bank Staff Pushed Vivian Omo To Death - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ZEFA Microfinance Bank Staff Pushed Vivian Omo To Death (40186 Views)

Armed Robbers Kill Access Bank Staff In Anyigba, Kogi (Graphic Photo) / Spicykvng Vee Arrested For Killing Vivian, Her Lesbian Lover / Spicykvng Vee & Vivian: Lesbian Kills Her Partner In Delta Because Of A Man (2) (3) (4)

Re: ZEFA Microfinance Bank Staff Pushed Vivian Omo To Death by Laird(m): 7:57pm On May 15, 2023
Ajisebioyolaari:
Loan shark recovery officer don drop quote. Ode!

Did You check my status or posts to see if I am a loan recovery officer before insulting Me.

You actually didn't. Your actions to just abuse Me because of my opinions on debtors who don't pay back money that borrowed simply shows your stupidity, ignorance and delusion.

Why would You take a loan and don't pay. Even years back as a student borrowing at up to 20 percent a month to meet emergency needs , I never defaulted or borrowed what I do not need or cannot pay back.

Several people have borrowed money interest free from Myself and refused to pay back.
A friend that is a government worker kept calling Me for encouragement then borrowed money interest free from Me to repay in some months time. He did not repay the money he borrowed from me and instead borrowed extra money from a loan company and used me as a guarantor for his loan without my knowledge.

Don't borrow what You cannot pay and then come and claim victim.
Even if the money was interest free, most Nigerians still will not pay.

Re: ZEFA Microfinance Bank Staff Pushed Vivian Omo To Death by Laird(m): 8:01pm On May 15, 2023
Kog45:
Werey plus 20 likes wereys…..debtor die just cuz dem one collect money and you are here talking nonsensical shalaye.

Delusion is a bad thing.
It's pathetic a lot of Nigerians see it as honourable to borrow and not repay. That's why a lot of banks can't give small business owners and many Nigerians capital to grow as many of them would not pay back the money even if it is interest free.

Be dulling and supporting wrong practice while foreigners are offered money to do business and the indigenes are not offered as much

Stupidity is common while common sense is not common

Re: ZEFA Microfinance Bank Staff Pushed Vivian Omo To Death by JuanDeDios: 9:47pm On May 15, 2023
BarrElChapo:

In criminal trials what the prosecution must prove ALL the ingredients of an offence 'beyond all reasonable doubt' to secure a conviction. In this case as we've already established that they're likely not to be convicted for murder since they didn't set out to kill the deceased, the prosecution must prove the ingredients set out below;

Firstly, the prosecution must prove beyond all reasonable doubt that the victim died.

Secondly, the prosecution must prove that the death of the victim resulted from the action or inaction of the accused. This means that the prosecution must prove beyond every atom of doubt that the victim in question died as a result of what the accused persons did or what they failed to do.

Finally, the prosecution must also prove beyond every reasonable doubt that the said action or inaction of the accused was intentional and with the knowledge that death or grievous bodily harm was its probable or foreseeable consequence.

To my mind it is immaterial if she was sick or not because when she told them that her husband wasn't at home they could have either waited or left to come back at another time but instead they chose to take the law into their hands.

Another consideration is that they were four persons to one an autopsy would show if their was just a single trauma to the head as she fell or if there was evidence of a struggle that ultimately led to her fall and demise but don't underestimate the power of the NPF to fvck up trials.

Yea, bolded is what I meant. If someone is holding on to your shirt and you ask them to leave your shirt and they refuse, what would a reasonable man do? Try to untangle their hand - with force. What if the person had a weak heart and dies while you're untangling your shirt? Will the court ignore these facts?
Re: ZEFA Microfinance Bank Staff Pushed Vivian Omo To Death by jaytimeo: 11:44pm On May 15, 2023
Your analysis have left me speechless,i duff my hat for you cos you are really enlightened to say the least.

doggedfighter:
No matter how badly you need a job, do yourself a favour to choose where you work.

Some of these organisations that will make you do silly and unreasonable things just to remain their staff. Run away from such !

Example are all these loan sharks that make their staff write all manner of rubbish in a bid to recover debt.

When they put you in trouble , they will deny you.

Bank staff come to work and face their duties in their various departments not debt drive.

No mainstream commercial bank will use this barbaric method for debt recovery.

So these aren't bankers.

Microfinance bank work is like working in a filling station and claim working in an oil company.

I pity these four especially the pregnant woman.

In a bid to put food on their table , their work place has made killers out of them.

Re: ZEFA Microfinance Bank Staff Pushed Vivian Omo To Death by Laird(m): 5:22am On May 16, 2023
Rich Nigerians owe over 4 trillion to Banks

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/fg-must-recover-n4tn-amcon-debt/%3famp

Which is not the real figures

Other categories of Ngerians don't want to pay their debts on money they borrowed.

Stop borrowing money if You know You would not pay
Re: ZEFA Microfinance Bank Staff Pushed Vivian Omo To Death by maasoap(m): 6:33am On May 16, 2023
ZIAZI:
What kind of microfinance bank would resort to extrajudicial means to effect loan recovery? Was there no collateral (real or personal property) when the loan agreement was made?

Well, this is Nigeria and anything goes. Tufiakwa!
There is even insurance on all the loans they're giving out.
Re: ZEFA Microfinance Bank Staff Pushed Vivian Omo To Death by maasoap(m): 6:34am On May 16, 2023
Laird:
Why blaming the loan givers instead of the debtor's for not replying their debt

Women can be dramatic and dangerous in manipulating men

During the naira change era, a man was angry that a female bank cashier refused to accept a 1000 naira note he brought to deposit in his account claiming it was bad.
He took bank transfer forms to fill and transfer all his money in his accounts out of that bank to another different bank.
The female manager came and was pleading along with his account officer. When he refused, she held him and put her body on him to stop and deter him from filling the transfer forms.
If he had pushed her now. It would now be a case of gender violence meanwhile it was clear feminine manipulation to achieve an aim
If it was a male bank.official that put his body on a female customer to stop her from withdrawing her money, it would have been an outcry of molestation, harassment and wahala
Don't take loans You cannot repay and then start throwing emotional.tantrums
Story. Go to the police station to introduce yourself as their lawyer and free the murderers now. Nonsense
Re: ZEFA Microfinance Bank Staff Pushed Vivian Omo To Death by maasoap(m): 6:39am On May 16, 2023
ecolime:
Be careful out there folks. So many people have High Blood Pressure without even knowing these days.

A motorist bashed my car in Nov 2017 at Alapere. Out of anger, I gave him a blow when I got down and he fell to the ground hitting the back of his head on the road.

For over 5 mins, he layed there motionless and everyone thought he's dead. Na so crowd gathered, locked my shirts say make I carry hin dead body go Police station. That was the scariest day of my adult life.

Thank Goodness, the guy woke up but I spent about N20k at the hospital on medications, food and stitching of his deep head cuts. I probably would have been beaten to death or burnt alive had he not regained consciousness seeing the way we love jungle justice in this country.

A little push might get one lynched, burnt alive or behind bars for life. Lets be wise.

I'm happy for you whether it would have been jungle justice or taking you to the police station.
I'm sure now that you have leant your lessons never to solve issues through violence. And I'm sure that you will never ever support jungle justice like many nairalanders here rationalise it.

Re: ZEFA Microfinance Bank Staff Pushed Vivian Omo To Death by maasoap(m): 6:45am On May 16, 2023
nedekid:

The man signed off his property before collecting the loan. 12 years ago I needed a loan form a mf bank somewhere at iyana paja. 300k. They came to my house, entered every where, took inventory, from my bed to tvs, children's room etc. All that had to be signed off before the loan was approved.
Money I was expecting came and I no longer needed that loan.
Aside that, you had to get two people that will come and sign shorty for you. Thay will also inspect the persons residence, or office, take inventory.
If you default, they have a signed agreement to take your property.
People should stop taking loans they cannot pay. I tried okash few days ago for 100k, they offered me 30k to pay 7k in 1 month. I rejected it. They called me the next day, I told them I did not need. I further uninstalled the app.

No be today debt collectors dey go house of the debtors with police officers to take the possession of the properties signed off already. Why do you think they go with the police officers? To make the debtors cooperate and avoid situation like this.
Besides, they didn't meet their debtor at home, they should have left.
Re: ZEFA Microfinance Bank Staff Pushed Vivian Omo To Death by nedekid: 9:34am On May 16, 2023
maasoap:

No be today debt collectors dey go house of the debtors with police officers to take the possession of the properties signed off already. Why do you think they go with the police officers? To make the debtors cooperate and avoid situation like this.
Besides, they didn't meet their debtor at home, they should have left.
Even police that follows them is on illegal duty. Police has to have court order to follow them to take procession of property.

Re: ZEFA Microfinance Bank Staff Pushed Vivian Omo To Death by ecolime(m): 10:14am On May 16, 2023
maasoap:

I'm happy for you whether it would have been jungle justice or taking you to the police station.
I'm sure now that you have leant your lessons never to solve issues through violence. And I'm sure that you will never ever support jungle justice like many nairalanders here rationalise it.
Bro,

I don gentle since that day oo.. Bash my car, will just access the damage, smile and let you go.

Never been in support of jungle justice from day 1. Numerous Innocent lives have been wasted due to this reason.

Re: ZEFA Microfinance Bank Staff Pushed Vivian Omo To Death by Kobicove(m): 4:38pm On Jun 07, 2023
BarrElChapo:

In criminal trials what the prosecution must prove ALL the ingredients of an offence 'beyond all reasonable doubt' to secure a conviction. In this case as we've already established that they're likely not to be convicted for murder since they didn't set out to kill the deceased, the prosecution must prove the ingredients set out below;

Firstly, the prosecution must prove beyond all reasonable doubt that the victim died.

Secondly, the prosecution must prove that the death of the victim resulted from the action or inaction of the accused. This means that the prosecution must prove beyond every atom of doubt that the victim in question died as a result of what the accused persons did or what they failed to do.

Finally, the prosecution must also prove beyond every reasonable doubt that the said action or inaction of the accused was intentional and with the knowledge that death or grievous bodily harm was its probable or foreseeable consequence.

To my mind it is immaterial if she was sick or not because when she told them that her husband wasn't at home they could have either waited or left to come back at another time but instead they chose to take the law into their hands.

Another consideration is that they were four persons to one an autopsy would show if their was just a single trauma to the head as she fell or if there was evidence of a struggle that ultimately led to her fall and demise but don't underestimate the power of the NPF to fvck up trials.

It's likely the woman had an underlying health condition undecided
Re: ZEFA Microfinance Bank Staff Pushed Vivian Omo To Death by BarrElChapo(m): 4:46pm On Jun 07, 2023
Kobicove:

It's likely the woman had an underlying health condition undecided

Even if this were true, they ultimately caused her death.

Missing 4-Year-Old Elo Ogidi Found! (Photos) / Police Officer ‘Rapes’ 17-Year-Old Girl Inside Lagos Police Station / Lost 1 Year Old Baby Found In Ritualist Custody