Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,850 members, 7,899,026 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 03:24 AM

How Do I Regain Masculinity In This Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Regain Masculinity In This Relationship (3487 Views)

How Do I Regain My Virginity And Also Feel Like One? I'm In Regrets! / How Do I Regain My Esteem That I Ve Lost To My Girlfriend? / Should I Continue This Relationship Or Quit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Regain Masculinity In This Relationship by Ozzyk(m): 6:49pm On May 14, 2023
Hi guy, so about 3 months ago I met this lady we got talking and enter relationship. She was all sweet and lovely until we had misunderstanding and I yelled at her (WhatsApp chats) tbvh I was at fault maybe I should've been more patient with her but i verbally abused her... I apologized over and over again although she accepted my apologies but it's been over a month now and she's never thesame sweet girl I used to know she's been salty and cold since then.
In desperation to bring back the good old times I bought her gifts and stuffs but nothing changed.
Every time I talked about us how to make us go back to the way we used to but she'll emotionally blackmail me, she's been very very manipulative since then, she doesn't even call, doesn't text
I felt like I'm loosing my self esteem and masculinity trying to get us back.
Everytime I apologize again she'll tag me insecured, obsessive and pretender and say all sorts of manipulative statements.
PS: this is the first time we ever had issues in our relationship
So I'm thinking about just giving her space, and focus on more important things I need to regain my pride and ego pls advise me
Re: How Do I Regain Masculinity In This Relationship by doggedfighter(f): 6:55pm On May 14, 2023
Give her space.

Move on !

You have apologised and even bought gifts for shouting yet getting back to how it used to be isn't easy for her for reasons which are best known to her.

Who knows if she's been a victim of verbal abuse in the past.

And from the look of things , the relationship isn't making you happy anymore. Why stay in it ?

I think the best thing is for you to concentrate on other things and other people.

Your happiness and sanity matters !

31 Likes

Re: How Do I Regain Masculinity In This Relationship by Berrityga: 6:57pm On May 14, 2023
Buy Igbo and smoke...

7 Likes

Re: How Do I Regain Masculinity In This Relationship by donbachi(m): 6:59pm On May 14, 2023
End it.
Before she go turn you to alhaji bringi-bringi

20 Likes

Re: How Do I Regain Masculinity In This Relationship by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 14, 2023
U even sound feminine 😏
Anyway she ain't urs... Isn't it obvious? U are just the side nigga now. Quit and stop crying and begging her with gifts. U lost. Move tha fvck on already sad

11 Likes

Re: How Do I Regain Masculinity In This Relationship by Afonjanistan: 7:01pm On May 14, 2023
Keep spending.
She will return once you go broke.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Regain Masculinity In This Relationship by Ozzyk(m): 7:09pm On May 14, 2023
donbachi:
End it.
Before she go turn you to alhaji bringi-bringi
I only bought her stuff just once after we had issues and when I noticed it doesn't even change anything. I stopped
I'm thinking of giving her the space I just wanted to be sure I'm in the right direction
Re: How Do I Regain Masculinity In This Relationship by Ozzyk(m): 7:11pm On May 14, 2023
Runnerzz:
U even sound feminine 😏
Anyway she ain't urs... Isn't it obvious? U are just the side nigga now. Quit and stop crying and begging her with gifts. U lost. Move tha fvck on already sad
I stopped buying her stuffs already... I only did that once sef
Giving her the space is what had been in my mind I just wanted to be sure if I'm making the right decision
Re: How Do I Regain Masculinity In This Relationship by Ozzyk(m): 7:12pm On May 14, 2023
doggedfighter:
Give her space.

Move on !
Already what I'm thinking of I just wanted to be sure if I'm thinking in the right direction
Thank u

1 Like

Re: How Do I Regain Masculinity In This Relationship by Ozzyk(m): 7:14pm On May 14, 2023
Afonjanistan:
Keep spending.
She will return once you go broke.
Anyway i only bought her stuff to pacify her. I stopped when I noticed it didn't even change a thing.
Already thinking of moving on and giving her space but I just wanted to be sure if it's the right decision for me
Thank u
Re: How Do I Regain Masculinity In This Relationship by Afonjanistan: 7:15pm On May 14, 2023
Ozzyk:

Anyway i only bought her stuff to pacify her. I stopped when I noticed it didn't even change a thing.
Already thinking of moving on and giving her space but I just wanted to be sure if it's the right decision for me
Thank u

Don't stop.
Keep buying.
Re: How Do I Regain Masculinity In This Relationship by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 14, 2023
Three months into a relationship you verbally abused your lady. The earlier you realize that gone are those days women worship the ground men work on just because they are men the better for you.

Stop trying to win her back, she's gone for good. Work on your anger management and do better next time.

10 Likes

Re: How Do I Regain Masculinity In This Relationship by doggedfighter(f): 7:20pm On May 14, 2023
Ozzyk:

Already what I'm thinking of I just wanted to be sure if I'm thinking in the right direction
Thank u

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Regain Masculinity In This Relationship by Sonnobax15(m): 7:33pm On May 14, 2023
lipsrsealed
Bro,give her small space make her brain for reset small..... Because the more you dey try to bring the relationship back to normalcy,she go just dey reason you like say you dey stalk her angry. Or probably too weak angry. Na so bannies be...very manipulative in nature..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Regain Masculinity In This Relationship by Ozzyk(m): 7:50pm On May 14, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Bro,give her small space make her brain for reset small..... Because the more you dey try to bring the relationship back to normalcy,she go just dey reason you like say you dey stalk her angry. Or probably too weak angry. Na so bannies be...very manipulative in nature..
I've been thinking of giving her the space t focus on more important things. I just wanted to be sure if the decision is right
Thank u
Re: How Do I Regain Masculinity In This Relationship by Victor2707: 7:53pm On May 14, 2023
You are weak.

Don't ever apologize to any woman again.

Learn to avoid being abusive when a woman gets you angry. She was shit testing to see how you would react when you are angry.

Next time if a woman make you angry, tell her you don't like what she did, and withdraw your attention until she apologizes. If doesn't, dead her from your life forever.

Learn this today, attention is your golden currency when dealing with a woman.

Stop buying gifts to please women. Only reward her with a gift if she does something good for you.

Your only solution right now is to end that relationship, delete her contact, and forget her forever. You didn't pass her shitty test.

Learn your lessons, find another woman, and start again.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do I Regain Masculinity In This Relationship by JustPowerApps(m): 8:32pm On May 14, 2023
Ghost her like she is ghosting you. Believe me, ghosting pains their gender alot more than us. Stop inboxing her, when you see her, don't talk to her. Delete her contact. It won't take her long before she slips into depression if she is into you in the first place, the depression will make her get sense, she will go back to normal after it.

10 Likes

Re: How Do I Regain Masculinity In This Relationship by xpressionx(m): 9:09pm On May 14, 2023
Give her belle to test your masculinity

1 Like

Re: How Do I Regain Masculinity In This Relationship by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:48pm On May 14, 2023
you cant get back what is already broken... let go of the babe, and focus on people who cares about you.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Regain Masculinity In This Relationship by Black44(m): 9:57pm On May 14, 2023
Ozzyk:
Hi guy, so about 3 months ago I met this lady we got talking and enter relationship. She was all sweet and lovely until we had misunderstanding and I yelled at her (WhatsApp chats) tbvh I was at fault maybe I should've been more patient with her but i verbally abused her... I apologized over and over again although she accepted my apologies but it's been over a month now and she's never thesame sweet girl I used to know she's been salty and cold since then.
In desperation to bring back the good old times I bought her gifts and stuffs but nothing changed.
Every time I talked about us how to make us go back to the way we used to but she'll emotionally blackmail me, she's been very very manipulative since then, she doesn't even call, doesn't text
Everytime I apologize again she'll tag me insecured, obsessive and pretender and say all sorts of manipulative statements.
So I'm thinking about just giving her space, and focus on more important things I need to regain my pride and ego pls advise me
her mind do dey the r/ship again
Bro u have been served breakfast
You need igbo and shayo

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Regain Masculinity In This Relationship by Ozzyk(m): 10:12pm On May 14, 2023
Black44:
her mind do dey the r/ship again
Bro u have been served breakfast
You need igbo and shayo
I saw it coming... Nah why I wan distance myself G
Re: How Do I Regain Masculinity In This Relationship by AndroBlaze: 10:38pm On May 14, 2023
Ozzyk:

You are not serious.

Move on before things become more serious and thank God over and over again that he delivered you from that kind of deceptive lady.

Move on!

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Regain Masculinity In This Relationship by MechanicMike: 10:41pm On May 14, 2023
Ozzyk:

angry
Re: How Do I Regain Masculinity In This Relationship by MechanicMike: 10:42pm On May 14, 2023
Ozzyk:

Are u gay sir? So u sayin u r gay BECUZ you behave like female but u need male masculine to help u be like man?....bro we don't understand you!!(no offenscce?) angry

1 Like

Re: How Do I Regain Masculinity In This Relationship by Ozzyk(m): 10:46pm On May 14, 2023
MechanicMike:

Are u gay sir? So u sayin u r gay BECUZ you behave like female but u need male masculine to help u be like man?....bro we don't understand you!!(no offenscce?) angry
It's not compulsory to comment... I asked for advise not insults

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Regain Masculinity In This Relationship by Shokoloko(f): 11:21pm On May 14, 2023
Ozzyk:

There is no "us" here. You are in the relationship alone. Babe has moved on. You should too.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Regain Masculinity In This Relationship by Flame77: 11:41pm On May 14, 2023
Victor2707:
You are weak.

Don't ever apologize to any woman again.

Learn to avoid being abusive when a woman gets you angry. She was shit testing to see how you would react when you are angry.

Next time if a woman make you angry, tell her you don't like what she did, and withdraw your attention until she apologizes. If doesn't, dead her from your life forever.

Learn this today, attention is your golden currency when dealing with a woman.

Stop buying gifts to please women. Only reward her with a gift if she does something good for you.

Your only solution right now is to end that relationship, delete her contact, and forget her forever. You didn't pass her shitty test.

Learn your lessons, find another woman, and start again.

The grand master himself has spoken. You couldn't have said it better. Most us men, really need to be schooled on how to handle women.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Regain Masculinity In This Relationship by NwaliE01: 1:32am On May 15, 2023
You should be seeking for a mental rehabilitation and not a relationship.

Why would you yell at a lady that is not your wife?

Even if she's your wife, you're breaking her down emotionally, and later you would come here to complain that she's not loving as she's used to be when you met her.

Stop any form of verbal abuse. Abuse is abuse whether physical, mental or emotional.

I learnt in a hard way and thanks be to God that I learnt early.

Learn this and know peace.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Regain Masculinity In This Relationship by AutoManual: 3:57am On May 15, 2023
Most times we know what to do but emotion is just playing with our mind.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Regain Masculinity In This Relationship by Donvalentino55(m): 8:15am On May 15, 2023
That's a narcissist you're dealing with. Guilt tripping and gaslighting are their trademarks. Don't fall for such antics no more. Move on!
On the contrary, learn to manage your anger. Always keep your shits together especially when provoked by the opposite gender.
There's more to life than fighting a lost cause.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Regain Masculinity In This Relationship by Ozzyk(m): 8:30am On May 15, 2023
Donvalentino55:
That's a narcissist you're dealing with. Guilt tripping and gaslighting are their trademarks. Don't fall for such antics no more. Move on!
On the contrary, learn to manage your anger. Always keep your shits together especially when provoked by the opposite gender.
There's more to life than fighting a lost cause.
Thank you I moved on already

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Regain Masculinity In This Relationship by SenecaTheYonger: 9:34am On May 15, 2023
Ozzyk:

Can we see some of your chats? Especially the one she called u insecure

(1) (2) (Reply)

As A Man Never Allow Any Woman Feed You / I Want Him Caught In The Act / What Is Ur Take On Inter-tribal Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.