Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,640 members, 7,889,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 09:33 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/05/2023 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/05/2023 (148 Views)

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 17/05/2018 Thursday / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/05/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/05/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/05/2023 by dallyemmy: 3:28pm On May 16, 2023
OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL

DATE: WEDNESDAY MAY 17TH 2023

THEME: GOD WANTS YOU TO REST

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/05/2023
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/05/2023 by dallyemmy: 3:29pm On May 16, 2023
Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me and wash all my sins away with your precious blood shed at Calvary. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name, I pray

1 Like

Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/05/2023 by dallyemmy: 3:02pm On May 17, 2023
Prayer Points.
1. Father thank you for giving us rest from our burdens.
2. Lord, I worship you because you are the Lord of Sabbath
3. Father in the name of Jesus, in any way I have sinned against you through disobedience to your word, Lord let your mercy prevail over judgement of sin in my life.
4. Father in the name of Jesus, help me to lay aside every burden making it difficult for me to rest upon your promises.
5. Father in the name of Jesus, help me not to labour in vain, let my labour yield the expected results.
6. Father in the name of Jesus, help me to be richer and more productive.
7. Father in the name of Jesus, teach me how to rest adequately.
8. Father in the name of Jesus, help me to strike a balance in my life.
9. Father in the name of Jesus, give me rest on all sides.
10. Father in the name of Jesus, help me to wait upon always.
11. Father in the name of Jesus, send your word to Daddy E. A. Adeboye let him not labour in vain and give him rest on all sides.
12. Father in the name of Jesus, help me not to lose the rewards of the good things I have done in the past.
13. Father in the name of Jesus, give the senders of this prayer the grace to continue daily.

(1) (Reply)

The Gift Of Love / In Christianity, Does Righteousness End At Believing In Christ ? / Life: Season II

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.